PDA

View Full Version : Oh Ladies!!!

JudynTX
07-30-2009, 08:58 AM
What kind of perfume do you think it was? :wow :lol
I'm guessing Obsession, that shit is nasty. :vomit:

FORT WORTH, Texas - At first, fire officials suspected that carbon monoxide or some other toxic fumes had sickened almost 150 people at a Texas bank call center.

It turned out that perfume was to blame.

MedStar ambulance spokeswoman Lara Kohl says 34 people were taken to hospitals, 12 by ambulance, after reporting dizziness and shortness of breath Wednesday at a Bank of America call center in Fort Worth. Medics treated 110 at the scene.

Fort Worth fire Lt. Kent Worley says the incident started with two people complaining about dizziness after a co-worker sprayed perfume. Others reported being sick when an announcement was made that anyone with similar symptoms should exit the building.

Investigators do not know what type of perfume was sprayed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32211539/?GT1=43001

marini martini
07-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Opium

SpursStalker
07-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Opium

:lol

ploto
07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
I get migraines from perfume and invariably someone sits next to me at movies, in church with a strong one on.

David Bowie
07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
I once tried Chanel No. 5 on because its such a famous perfume. I had terrible allergy attacks for the rest of the day.

JudynTX
07-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Opium

I wore that in high school. :p:

I once tried Chanel No. 5 on because its such a famous perfume. I had terrible allergy attacks for the rest of the day.

Have you tried Chanel No. 9? :D

mrsmaalox
07-30-2009, 10:53 AM
When my mother in law passed away at age 93, I got the duty of going thru her personal items. She had a huge stockpile of Estee Lauder "Youth Dew" and I swear that is the smell that hit me like a ton of bricks every time I walked into the lobby of that assisted living facility.

SpursStalker
07-30-2009, 10:55 AM
I got nothing but Charlie perfume when I was growing up ...

I can't stand that shit now.

I use Sand and Sable or Halston

:)

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2009, 11:27 AM
A lot of perfume of any kind is a real turnoff to me...I hate it when women sales ladies come in to my office and you can still smell them an hour later...

mrsmaalox
07-30-2009, 12:12 PM
A lot of perfume of any kind is a real turnoff to me...I hate it when women sales ladies come in to my office and you can still smell them an hour later...

Oh really? So the men sales ladies are fine by you? :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2009, 12:14 PM

I don't like girly men that wear a lot of cologne either. Obviously I meant women with lots of perfume on. I like hot sales women otherwise..:p:

Strike
07-30-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't like girly men that wear a lot of cologne either. Obviously I meant women with lots of perfume on. I like hot sales women otherwise..:p:

Nice recovery.

JudynTX
07-30-2009, 12:17 PM

The same could be said for men, some pour a whole bottle of cologne on and it lingers for hours. :lol

rjv
07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
anthrax by calvin bin laden

mrsmaalox
07-30-2009, 12:22 PM
There's a trail that I run on near my house and I used to see these 2 guys out there every morning. There's a tunnel that goes under the street and when I'd start thru I always knew if they had been out because of the lingering cologne stink. But I was always sure it was them when I heard the jingle of their gold chains coming up behind me. They got all dolled up just to get filthy and sweaty. :dizzy

JudynTX
07-30-2009, 12:25 PM
There's a trail that I run on near my house and I used to see these 2 guys out there every morning. There's a tunnel that goes under the street and when I'd start thru I always knew if they had been out because of the lingering cologne stink. But I was always sure it was them when I heard the jingle of their gold chains coming up behind me. They got all dolled up just to get filthy and sweaty. :dizzy

Are you sure they were "running" out there? :lmao

rjv
07-30-2009, 12:46 PM

on that note, i have never understood why women put on so much make up before working out. at least the ones at fitness clubs that is.

TDMVPDPOY
07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
wattabout idiots who cant afford perfume, use toilet spray bs....

easjer
07-30-2009, 01:33 PM
FORT WORTH, Texas - At first, fire officials suspected that carbon monoxide or some other toxic fumes had sickened almost 150 people at a Texas bank call center.

It turned out that perfume was to blame.

MedStar ambulance spokeswoman Lara Kohl says 34 people were taken to hospitals, 12 by ambulance, after reporting dizziness and shortness of breath Wednesday at a Bank of America call center in Fort Worth. Medics treated 110 at the scene.

Fort Worth fire Lt. Kent Worley says the incident started with two people complaining about dizziness after a co-worker sprayed perfume. Others reported being sick when an announcement was made that anyone with similar symptoms should exit the building.

Investigators do not know what type of perfume was sprayed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32211539/?GT1=43001

Hmmmmmm. Methinks there was some skiving, faking or some strong power of suggestion going on.

Entirely possible that people started feeling those symptoms because they thought there was some sort of pathogen in the air. :lol

eyeh8u
07-30-2009, 01:56 PM
its fucking bull testicle pheromones

Spursmania
07-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Men who wear a lot of cologne make me puke. Older ladies who pack on the cheap stuff give me migraines. Why do people bathe themselves in perfume and cologne? A little goes a long way for both sexes.

JudynTX
07-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Men who wear a lot of cologne make me puke. Older ladies who pack on the cheap stuff give me migraines. Why do people bathe themselves in perfume and cologne? A little goes a long way for both sexes.

What do you wear? :D

slacker77
07-30-2009, 03:13 PM
damn ,what was the name of that cologne on anchorman ?

mrsmaalox
07-30-2009, 04:01 PM
damn ,what was the name of that cologne on anchorman ?

Sex Panther---60% of the time it works every time.

Shelly
07-30-2009, 04:36 PM

Or old ladies with the shampoo set hairdo and have a weeks worth of Aqua Net sprayed on their head. You can smell them a mile away.

And why do people wear perfume/cologne to the gym? It ain't gonna cover up your B.O.! :lol

jack sommerset
07-30-2009, 05:46 PM
That is funny

Wild Cobra
07-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Nice recovery.
No recovery was necessary. He did specify "lots" to begin with.
A lot of perfume of any kind is a real turnoff to meHe shouldn't have had to clarify it. I find it real annoying also when someone invades my space like that.

mrsmaalox
07-30-2009, 06:42 PM

Nice recovery.

I think what happened there was that CC didn't take my ribbing how I intended it. I wasn't joking that CC likes perfume on boys, I was joking about his description women sales ladies; I just thought that was funny :)

Spursmania
07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
What do you wear? :D

I usually wear Marc Jacobs Essence body lotion which stays on really well and gives a slight whiff of Grrrr!:lol

Honestly, I think the bodycreams and lotions are the best. :toast

Frenzy
07-30-2009, 09:30 PM
there's that perfume that smells like burger king. Tasty!

JudynTX
07-31-2009, 08:05 AM
I usually wear Marc Jacobs Essence body lotion which stays on really well and gives a slight whiff of Grrrr!:lol

Honestly, I think the bodycreams and lotions are the best. :toast

Blue by Ralph Lauren, Eternity, Halston are my favorites. :D

And yea, sometimes just wearing a fragrant bodycream is enough. :tu