PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Obama mishandled comments on race

ducks
07-30-2009, 12:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090730/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_harvard_scholar_poll

I guess many people think he was stupid

ChumpDumper
07-30-2009, 12:10 PM
In that case he was -- as careful as he was to clarify his points, dipshits automatically thought and still think he says Gates was racially profiled.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-30-2009, 12:51 PM
.....and also wrongfully arrested.

:wakeup

SonOfAGun
07-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Obama interjected himself stupidly.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2009, 01:13 PM
.....and also wrongfully arrested.

:wakeupIt was a stupid arrest, so he was right on that account. :wakeup

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 02:18 PM
another poll..:dramaquee

Jacob1983
07-30-2009, 02:37 PM
I think the polls that say Obama has mishandled and/or fucked up the economy more than it already is are more interesting.

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM
I think the polls that say Obama has mishandled and/or fucked up the economy more than it already is are more interesting.

what's so interesting about them?

Bender
07-30-2009, 03:52 PM
poll should be called:

Obama miscalibrated comments on race.

DarrinS
07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
"I will not be mishandled!"

-Avery Johnson

jack sommerset
07-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Obama forgot who he was pretending to be for a moment and the real bigot came out in him. That is a prime example why this big mouth prick has a video screen telling him what to say.

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Obama forgot who he was pretending to be for a moment and the real bigot came out in him. That is a prime example why this big mouth prick has a video screen telling him what to say.

So any slip of the toungue could actually be construed as true feelings. Is this what you are stating?

DarrinS
07-30-2009, 04:19 PM

They usually carefully orchestrate the questions, so I'm a bit surprised that this question was even asked.

Spursmania
07-30-2009, 04:20 PM
If Obama really spoke to the American people about where he really believes he should take this country, you'd have riots and calls for his impeachment.

Gino
07-30-2009, 04:25 PM
In that case he was -- as careful as he was to clarify his points, dipshits automatically thought and still think he says Gates was racially profiled.

:lol

Obama ADMITTED he should have better "Calibrated" his words. Yet you cant admit he made the same mistake.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-30-2009, 04:30 PM

Obama ADMITTED he should have better "Calibrated" his words. Yet you cant admit he made the same mistake.
he loves the fail

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 04:30 PM
If Obama really spoke to the American people about where he really believes he should take this country, you'd have riots and calls for his impeachment.

tell us what he really believes. Oh and of course you'll have to prove it..

jack sommerset
07-30-2009, 04:34 PM
So any slip of the toungue could actually be construed as true feelings. Is this what you are stating?

It was not a slip of the tongue. When he was going over what will be asked at the press conference he said "I got this one" and ignored his advisors.

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 04:38 PM
It was not a slip of the tongue. When he was going over what will be asked at the press conference he said "I got this one" and ignored his advisors.

So anything said off the cuff indicates someone's true feelings? I am trying understand the logic behind your claim.

jack sommerset
07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
So anything said off the cuff indicates someone's true feelings? I am trying understand the logic behind your claim.

No you are not. I said the guy is a bigot. If you don't know what that means.....look it up.

He went rogue style.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-30-2009, 04:49 PM
did you and chump attend the same school? university of stupid

Nbadan
07-30-2009, 04:56 PM
This isn't even a real issue - Wing-nuts just use these hit tactics to take away everyone's attention from the real issue - like the lousy economy that 8 years of do-nothing GOP leadership brought us...

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 04:57 PM
did you and chump attend the same school? university of stupid

I guess the chronic complainers are hyopcrites..that's fine at least you admit it now.

Wild Cobra
07-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Obama interjected himself stupidly.
I though he was just as smart about this as anything he does!

ChumpDumper
07-30-2009, 06:13 PM

Obama ADMITTED he should have better "Calibrated" his words. Yet you cant admit he made the same mistake.:lol I already said he did. You can't admit that I did or you were just too stupid to understand.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
he loves the failIt was a stupid arrest, Esfailas. You never proved otherwise.

Jacob1983
07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Polls that show Obama is sucking are interesting to me because it just proves what I thought when he ran for president last year. He's overrated. He's all hype. It was funny back in October and November of last year how so many people were having orgasms over Obama. The orgasms have died down since then because people have opened their eyes. People now see that Obama is a mere mortal. He isn't going to make all of their wildest dreams come true. Obama is proving that he isn't the savior that everyone made him out to be when he was running for president.

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Polls that show Obama is sucking are interesting to me because it just proves what I thought when he ran for president last year. He's overrated. He's all hype. It was funny back in October and November of last year how so many people were having orgasms over Obama. The orgasms have died down since then because people have opened their eyes. People now see that Obama is a mere mortal. He isn't going to make all of their wildest dreams come true. Obama is proving that he isn't the savior that everyone made him out to be when he was running for president.

so what happens when his numbers rise? Would you then look like a dumbshit?

Jacob1983
07-31-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm gonna say no. Besides, with the things are going, his numbers aren't going to go up any time soon. His numbers will continue to drop if things stay the way are. Let me guess, you were one of the Obama supporters that wept on election night? Are you sad to see your golden boy struggle as president?

ChumpDumper
07-31-2009, 04:29 AM
Did you cry when David Duke went to prison?