PDA

View Full Version : Iceberg right ahead!

IcemanCometh
04-07-2005, 10:43 PM
No amount of playing "pissed off" will change it, the Spurs are in-fucking-trouble. The ship be sinking. Right now this team could not win a 1st round series vs the Nuggets. Nobody even knows if Duncan will come back, Manu is falling apart, Rasho still sucks, Horry is playing too many minutes, Barry is erratic, Nazr's asleep and the Glenn Robinson tumor will spread. There was a little noticed battle blog where I prophesized that Avery Johnson would lead the Mavericks to the promised land, it looks like he may very well do that. Yeah I said it, the Mavs, not the Spurs or even the Suns are the team to beat now out of the West.

....And the band played on.

Manu20
04-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Nobody even knows if Duncan will come back
Duncan will be back.

BELIEVE

ducks
04-07-2005, 10:46 PM
you had to start a new thread for this shit

Hook Dem
04-07-2005, 10:47 PM
No amount of playing "pissed off" will change it, the Spurs are in-fucking-trouble. The ship be sinking. Right now this team could not win a 1st round series vs the Nuggets. Nobody even knows if Duncan will come back, Manu is falling apart, Rasho still sucks, Horry is playing too many minutes, Barry is erratic, Nazr's asleep and the Glenn Robinson tumor will spread. There was a little noticed battle blog where I prophesized that Avery Johnson would lead the Mavericks to the promised land, it looks like he may very well do that. Yeah I said it, the Mavs, not the Spurs or even the Suns are the team to beat now out of the West.

....And the band played on.
I sincerely hope you are not reminded of this post as much as I think you will be. Your bed is made. I hope you enjoy sleepless nights.

T Park
04-07-2005, 10:47 PM
uh, Duncan was almost back tonight.

STFU.

timvp
04-07-2005, 10:48 PM
DO NOT LET THE DEVIL TAKE YOUR WILL TO FIGHT.

BELIEVE. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13235)

Solid D
04-07-2005, 10:49 PM
You may be right Iceman, but I still remember 'mark my words, Omar Cook is the real deal.'

Mr. Body
04-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Jesus, Spurs fans are the worst. Bipolar cretins, "SHIP IS SINKING!"

It's just one game, supermotivated Mavs team applauding big victory over listless nemisis that wasn't really into it and missing its significant key player. Big deal.

Solid D
04-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Nothing new. Icemancometh was born negative and it got worse from there.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:02 AM
:jack

What a surprise...Icemancometh elects to come on the board after the worst loss in 3 years to prop AJ and tell us to give up...note the connection?

Maybe that's because Mous...er Ice still has other teams he be happy seeing win a title...

All you need to know about Icemansucketh is that...

He hates Drob

Loves AJ

He'll tell you that he would have loved DRob if he played with AJ's heart...but what he won't tell you is that if Drob had AJ's "heart" he would have taken the $$$ from Jerry West and gone to play C for Magic Johnson and the Lakers...and SA wouldn't even have a team...

And now Ice wants us to quit....interesting...

Experiment2100
04-08-2005, 01:06 AM
See I don't think a titanic reference works here. It was sunk by a bunch of little holes, and if the Spurs were like that they would have a bunch of little problems, instead of the big one they have now.

Duncanoypi
04-08-2005, 01:08 AM
I BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE SPURS will win it all the way!....

if you don't...you're not a spurs fan!...

WIN OR LOSE, ITS THE TEAM WE CHOOSE!

TheWriter
04-08-2005, 01:12 AM
IcemanCometh is a dick.

IcemanCometh likes dick.

IcemanCometh has a dick up his ass right now as well.

Duncanoypi
04-08-2005, 01:17 AM
:elephant :lol :elephant :lol :elephant