PDA

View Full Version : Sam and colt

pkbpkb81
07-30-2009, 02:59 PM
This summer, Sam Bradford and Texas quarterback Colt McCoy attended Peyton and Eli Manning's Passing Academy in Thibodaux, La., where Bradford and McCoy were roommates. "We've spent a lot of time together," Bradford said. "We stayed in contact throughout the spring. We just kind of developed a friendship."

http://newsok.com/sam-bradford-and-colt-mccoy-from-red-river-rivals-to-bosom-buddies/article/3388887?custom_click=rss

i don't like it

be friends when you get to the nfl but not now

bugoy
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
no big deal

gaKNOW!blee
07-30-2009, 06:16 PM
I like how you don't capitalize Colt's name.

pkbpkb81
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I like how you don't capitalize Colt's name.

I didn’t know if anyone would pick up on that lol.

Spursfan092120
07-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Very cool...but yes, Colt > Sam...45-35. Better accuracy, better career stats...I would say Colt > Sam.

pkbpkb81
07-30-2009, 06:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=188934 sam's numbers

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=175772 colt's numbers

there pretty fucking close colt has more yard but one extra year as a starter

and as for your 45-35 statment head to head the two qb's are 1-1

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Colt McCoy is better than Bradford end of story. Bradford dreams he was the dual threat Colt is.
The Heisman is a joke ever since Jason White.

As a thought experiment, you put Sam Bradford on the last two UT teams, and Colt McCoy on the last three OU teams. What happens?

OU shittier, or better? LOL if you think shittier.
And I would love to see that fag bradford try to even function for an entire quarter with the abortion of an Offensive Line that UT had two years ago.

McCoy had a bad ass OL his freshman year and he set records. He spent most of his time getting the shit beat out of him two years ago, and last year, with a decent OL he did the damn thing.

Bradford has had elite OL's every step of the way, I'm praying for this year to finally be a year where OU's OL is down and out, just to give the people a glimpse of what this doucher is all about.

Spursfan092120
07-30-2009, 08:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=188934 sam's numbers

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=175772 colt's numbers

there pretty fucking close colt has more yard but one extra year as a starter

and as for your 45-35 statment head to head the two qb's are 1-1
The fact that he has one more year as a starter means more experience, which is part of what makes him better. Colt, while being more accurate than Sam, is also more of a scrambler. If he gets in trouble, which happens a lot in the NFL, where the LBs are much faster, he will have a MUCH better chance of getting out of the pocket for positive yardage. Just stating my opinion. I do respect you, and your opinion, but we just disagree in this situation.

pkbpkb81
07-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Colt McCoy is better than Bradford end of story. Bradford dreams he was the dual threat Colt is.

As a thought experiment, you put Sam Bradford on the last two UT teams, and Colt McCoy on the last three OU teams. What happens?

And I would love to see that fag bradford try to even function for an entire quarter with the abortion of an Offensive Line that UT had two years ago.

McCoy had a bad ass OL his freshman year and he set records. He spent most of his time getting the shit beat out of him two years ago, and last year, with a decent OL he did the damn thing.

Bradford has had elite OL's every step of the way, I'm praying for this year to finally be a year where OU's OL is down and out, just to give the people a glimpse of what this doucher is all about.

OU will have a down year with the o-line this year that's a fact but Sam will still put up the numbers

so when ut lost to ksu twice that was only the o-line's fault ok

pkbpkb81
07-30-2009, 11:26 PM
The fact that he has one more year as a starter means more experience, which is part of what makes him better. Colt, while being more accurate than Sam, is also more of a scrambler. If he gets in trouble, which happens a lot in the NFL, where the LBs are much faster, he will have a MUCH better chance of getting out of the pocket for positive yardage. Just stating my opinion. I do respect you, and your opinion, but we just disagree in this situation.

i am not downing colt i think he was been great but i also think Sam will be the better pro and with two big 12 titles and more td's he so far has had the better collage career

Sam has the better arm too.

but i would take either right now

IronMexican
07-30-2009, 11:38 PM
I am pretty sure everyone is in agreement that Sam is the better NFL prospect. I think Colt is the better college player.

CubanSucks
07-31-2009, 12:09 AM
I got no problem with Bradford. How can you hate a guy who never opens his mouth, shows all the respect for his oppenents, and is just a pure baller (unlike tebow). My hatred for tebow pretty much made me a fan of Bradford

Trainwreck2100
07-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Does Bradford have a o line this year?

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I would take either over Tebow as well. I was hoping OU would have kicked him in the taint in the NC game.

pkbpkb81
07-31-2009, 10:56 AM
i heard ou's o-line averages 6'8.5 395 this year

yeah but the o-line has 4 new starters.

mookie2001
07-31-2009, 08:00 PM
ou has a scrub starting at center

id post a pic if i wasnt on my blackberry 5 vision

redraiderinfiji
07-31-2009, 08:06 PM

snob

mookie2001
07-31-2009, 08:08 PM
ultra

pkbpkb81
07-31-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah ou streak of big 12 titles should end this year due in large part to the o-line

but

hopefully with the tough non-confrence schdule the sooners play they will improve veary quickly

Cant_Be_Faded
08-01-2009, 01:45 AM
do they have Alan Versus lining up at the C spot or what?

we don't tolerate abortion related posts in the college forum, sir :flag:

J.T.
08-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I would take either over Tebow as well. I was hoping OU would have kicked him in the taint in the NC game.

OU winning a game in January is like Spursfan90210 winning a smack off against anyone on SpursTalk.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2009, 01:33 AM
OU winning a game in January is like Spursfan90210 winning a smack off against anyone on SpursTalk.
lol...if only I actually competed in any "smack offs." And are you that obsessed with me that you actually post about me in threads when I'm not around? Wow...you are REALLY starting to creep me out.

SpuronyourFace
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Colt has done more with less and without a run game to keep the D honest. Bradford seems like a good kid, and does what his team asks of him, short of beating Flordia but a tad overrated in my opinion. OU's offensive line were beasts the last two years. The guy always had a huge pocket in front of him.

I like T-Bone. Dude just wins. Don't know where or if he fits in the NFL, but I think he'll make for an interesting NFL prospect.

Muser
08-03-2009, 11:35 AM
o_O

chode_regulator
08-04-2009, 12:46 AM

Sums it up pretty well.

so when ut lost to ksu twice that was only the o-line's fault ok

yeah ou streak of big 12 titles should end this year due in large part to the o-line

So it is not possible for UT to lose due to their own O line yet perfectly fine for OU to lose because of their O line? Which one is it?

i am not downing colt i think he was been great but i also think Sam will be the better pro and with two big 12 titles and more td's he so far has had the better collage career

Sam has the better arm too.

but i would take either right now
I don't think either of their skills in making collages will matter in the NFL. And Colt could just as easily have 2 big 12 titles.

:lol :downspin:

bugoy
08-04-2009, 01:26 AM
utsa needs to run a base-dime d and spread/run-and-shoot offense (be the 05 phoenix suns of college football)

attract skill position players who want to showcase their skeelz

agree