PDA

View Full Version : AJ ran the score up...

whottt
04-07-2005, 11:54 PM
I was just watching the game and he had Dirk in there with the Mavs up by 40...

Classy move.

Yeah this guy is a real Spur...retire his jersey.

As usual it was all about making AJ look good and fuck anyone else.

You can no longer be an AJ fan and a Spurfan...you have to be one or the other...the man is the enemy and hopefully Pop and the Spurs realize it...

Do you?

I do :fro

SequSpur
04-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Fuck AJ!

:lol

T Park
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Thats what I was thinking too when he brought back in Keith Van Horn and they were throwing behind the head passes for dunks.

Its fuckin on now bitches.

adrienne
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Is this sarcasm? I sure hope so.

Spurminator
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Meh, we weren't helping matters by running the score down...

whottt
You leave us to lick our wounds and cultivate our hate...

Mav Fan!

T Park
Wow she miraculously shows up tonight.

Where was she for the first three ass whoopings.

Its not sarcasm its truth,

WTF is a supposedly HURT Nowitzki doing in a blowout.

Running up the score.

War time.

whottt
04-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Spurminator...there are no libertarians in basketball...

Grow the Hate!

Ginofan
04-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2005040706)

DALLAS (AP) -- Beating the San Antonio Spurs just isn't the same when they're missing Tim Duncan. That is, unless you can make it as memorable as the Dallas Mavericks did Thursday night.

With Devin Harris starting a fast break by throwing a backward, overhead pass while falling down and Jerry Stackhouse setting up another layup with a behind-the-back pass in the lane, the Mavs resoundingly avoided a season sweep by their division nemesis with a 104-68 victory that was interesting at the end just to see how historic it would be.

The answer: Dallas enjoyed its most lopsided win over the Spurs and tied the fewest points allowed in franchise history, while San Antonio endured its biggest rout since falling to Seattle by 38 in a meaningless finale in 2001. The Spurs also went 0-for-12 on 3-pointers, the most misses in team history without one made and just three shy of the NBA record.

``It was pretty embarrassing,'' said San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili, who scored two points on 1-of-9 shooting and missed all four of his free throws. ``Today was awful.''

The Mavs led the entire way, with the game tied only at 2. They held San Antonio to just 27 points during the middle two quarters, with the Spurs shooting 2-for-17 in the third period. Put another way, Dallas had as many highlight-reel baskets in the quarter as San Antonio did overall while sinking toward a sixth straight road loss since their two-time MVP was injured.

``He would've made a difference,'' Stackhouse said, smiling, ``but I don't think he would've made a 40-point difference.''

Keith Van Horn scored 10 of his 17 points in a row during the impressive third quarter and Dirk Nowitzki, who was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle, had 16 points and eight rebounds in 27 minutes. He left after exchanging shoves and words with Nazr Mohammed early in the fourth quarter, when the rout began leading to plenty of rough stuff.

The Mavs treated their 150th straight sellout crowd to quite a show, and gave new coach Avery Johnson a 1-0 edge against one of his mentors, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich.

Johnson, the starting point guard on San Antonio's first title team and still among the most popular players in franchise history, is becoming pretty popular to Mavs fans, too. Dallas is 9-2 since he replaced Don Nelson, and his emphasis on defense never stood out as much as this game.

Consider one long San Antonio possession early in the third quarter: Center Erick Dampier fouled Ginobili outside the 3-point, then swatted his shot in the lane. Ginobili got the ball back near the top of the key, was fouled by Josh Howard, then drove again and had the ball stripped by Nowitzki.

``I think we were able to put them on their heels with our defense,'' Stackhouse said.

Still, it was the offense that made it so exciting, starting with an 8-0 run to open the second half that Nowitzki capped by slamming a miss by Jason Terry.

Tony Parker drove for San Antonio's first basket, then Van Horn got going. He had a finger roll, a steal-and-dunk, a three-point play, another steal-and-dunk then a free throw.

When he got to the line, fans were still buzzing about his last dunk, which began when Van Horn deflected a pass on defense. Harris lunged to control it and wound up facing the basket the Spurs were shooting at, but threw it over his head and hit Van Horn in stride on one bounce.

Soon after, Stackhouse passed up a probable layup by flicking the ball behind him to Marquis Daniels, who put it in for a 70-40 lead.

Daniels finished with 13 points, Alan Henderson had 12 and Howard 11. In yet another example of what a rout this was, Johnson said before the game that Daniels and Henderson likely will be left out of his playoff rotation.

All 12 Mavs scored, thanks to Shawn Bradley hitting a free throw in the closing seconds. More significant was a 3-pointer by Darrell Armstrong with 5:11 left -- it continued Dallas' streak of consecutive games with a 3 to 521 in a row.

About the only thing that went wrong for the Mavericks was letting Mike Wilks hit a short jumper with 13.3 seconds left, preventing them from giving up their fewest points. Team owner Mark Cuban told the players on the bench how close they were, so they were all standing up and rooting for one last defensive stand.

``They just got a lucky little putback,'' Stackhouse said.

Brent Barry led San Antonio with 12 points and Parker had 11 and no assists. Every player scored except starting forward Robert Horry.

Dallas' previous biggest win over the Spurs was 32 points in January 1989. ... The Spurs need to win their final seven to match their most wins in franchise history, 62. ... Although the Mavs have lost 12 home games, they've now won a season-best six in a row and are perfect under Johnson.

Fuel the Hate.

adrienne
04-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Oh man, you CAUGHT me TPark! I've been here the last few days. Maybe you didn't notice with your head up your ass.

slayermin
I am beginning to hate the Mavericks.

SequSpur
Hey, they got scoreboard. The Spurs suck.

timvp
04-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Whottt is such a baby. AJ coached his team like Pop would have coached the Spurs. How many times does Pop keep Duncan in the game even though the Spurs are up by a lot at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

You are pathetic.

I'll apologize for AJ for giving you nightmares, ya wuss.

Dre_7
04-08-2005, 12:12 AM
I wanna see Stackhouse's quotes after they lose in the playoffs.

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Maybe you didn't notice with your head up your ass.

I didnt notice you here after the first three games thats true.

AFE7FATMAN
04-08-2005, 12:15 AM
I've always disliked AJ. Maybe now some people will STFU about retiring his Jersey.

whottt
04-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Preach it fatman!

Don't let the AJ fans get between you and your team...and confuse you...

I bet half of them were cheering loudly in the 4th...if you know what I mean :smokin

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Ive soured on AJ ever since this summer he turned down the Spurs and went to Dallas.

If he was a true Spur he wouldve come back home.

Period.

timvp
Whottt is a girly man. He can't take competition.

SequSpur
They need to give Avery's number out to someone else right now.

Wasn't Ginobili going to take it?

Ginofan
04-08-2005, 12:21 AM
http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4496/oc224ra.jpg

:D

whottt
04-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Whottt is such a baby. AJ coached his team like Pop would have coached the Spurs. How many times does Pop keep Duncan in the game even though the Spurs are up by a lot at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

You are pathetic.

I'll apologize for AJ for giving you nightmares, ya wuss.

With all due respect TimVP...why so defensive? I am just one lonely little voice on a message board sticking up for my team :)

Is this AJ Talk or Spurs Talk?

Don't worry...the AJ Nazis already have the fix in for the jersey, and the honest sentiment expressed by true Spurfans will be squashed by the AJ apologists long before the truth reachs mainstream SA...

And hey...maybe AJ will treat his fans to a 50 point blowout at the SBC with Nowitzki and Finley playing 48 minutes, at his jersey retirement...wooo boy.

timvp
04-08-2005, 12:22 AM
:cry

Big bad AJ is playing like a meanie. He should be the Spurs color commentator then I'd like him.

:cry

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 12:23 AM
http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4496/oc224ra.jpg

:D

:lol

timvp
04-08-2005, 12:36 AM
"A lot of good things happened tonight," Avery Johnson said after facing his former team for the first time since becoming Dallas' head coach, "against a good basketball team that didn't play the way they were capable."

AJ laying the lumber :rolleyes

whottt
04-08-2005, 12:55 AM
TimVP...you need to start looking at things in Silver and Black terms...there are no shades of metallic grey...

Maybe our credo should be "believe, except only do it halfway against the Mavs"?

Unlike some, I only have one team to root for, so forgive me for drawing lines in the sand...:)

whottt
04-08-2005, 12:57 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Robinson, Silas, Gervin, Moore and Elliott....weren't smiling after tonights game...I wonder what AJ was doing.

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:00 AM
If one of them were a coach of an NBA team, who do you think they'd root for?

You are hopeless.

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:00 AM
we are on the same boat, whott.

I can never be an AJ fan even when he was Spur in 1999, and never will be..

Tonight's game has nothing to do with it.

That "coaching" stuff when Coach Nellie was out, game 2 between the Spurs & Mavs & they lost, pissed AJ so much:D. Now he got his revenge. AJ, enjoy! It won't be for long.

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Yeah. It's all AJ's fault that our team sucked ass tonight.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:08 AM
If one of them were a coach of an NBA team, who do you think they'd root for?

You are hopeless.

Hmmm if they were asked to choose betweent he Spurs and other teams which team do you think they'd choose?

Haven't you spent all season telling me that the Spurs offered AJ a coaching back up PG postion?

He turned us down...for what? 400 thousand dollars?

Or maybe it was another denomination...

Or maybe it was the owner...in tonights pregame interview he went on ad nauseum about what a great owner Cuban is...

In any case...none of those guys ever left the Spurs willingly...did AJ?

Drob gave us a paycut...so did Duncan, Manu, Parker, Bowen, Rasho...even Brent Barry...

Did AJ? No AJ got the biggest contract of his career from us...far more than any other team would have ever given him...

It's time to lay aside childhood adulation...and recognize the enemy for who he is...and he's on Goliath's side now...trying to slay David.

Recognize!

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:09 AM
If David Robinson wanted to coach in the NBA and the Lakers offered him their job, he'd be in a purple and gold blazer tomorrow.

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but don't let your childhood admiration of David Robinson cloud this fact.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:11 AM
If Drob was offered a choice between the Spurs and anyone he'd choose the Spurs...in fact he already did.

You can't say that about AJ.

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:14 AM
If David Robinson wanted to coach in the NBA and the Lakers offered him their job, he'd be in a purple and gold blazer tomorrow.

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but don't let your childhood admiration of David Robinson cloud this fact.

Respond to this. The Spurs don't have a head coaching job open.

sungo99
04-08-2005, 01:17 AM
I don't understand accusing a coach of running up the score when none of his starters play more than 29 minutes.

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Yeah. It's all AJ's fault that our team sucked ass tonight.:eyebrows :eyebrows

... the title of this thread was AJ ran the score up...

not, AJ, the reason of Spurs' loss.

AJ wants a statement:

BIG WIN over Midwest #1 Pops' Spurs.

4th qtr, up by 40 pts-? who cares if Dirk had injury two days ago, let him play....:lol

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:19 AM
If the Spurs meant enough to him he'd have waited...Drob waited for them to put a title team around him...

Aren't you the guy always telling me that Pop has so much cluele ..er repect for AJ?

Who do you think Pop's selection would have been to replace him as coach?

But nooooooooooo...not enough $$$$$$$$$$

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Uh, Pop is locked into the job for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

You are just playing dumb now.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Whatever...AJ always went to where the $$$ was....don't deny it.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:23 AM
Some of us don't need the Alamo to be pissed on for us to figure it out...

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:25 AM
AJ went where he would be the head coach. If that was David Robinson's aspirations as well, he'd go somewhere else to.

I know the truth hurts. :cry

Sorry.

Tek_XX
04-08-2005, 01:25 AM
Never been a big fan of Avery but i don't think he ran up the score, we were that bad tonight.

Tek_XX
04-08-2005, 01:27 AM
TimVP what the hell you talking about, Robinson being a head coach? Have you talked to the man? How do you know he would leave?

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:28 AM
TimVP what the hell you talking about, Robinson being a head coach? Have you talked to the man? How do you know he would leave?

:huh

It's called a hypothetical situation.

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:31 AM
AJ is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Which is getting his "system" in place before the playoffs. And now some of you are crying that he had to practice his system on us. Well I don't blame him. A blowout game such as this is the PERFECT time to get your starters in tune with a new system. Some of you seem to forget that he inherited his team late in the season. It's not as if he can rest players while getting them accustomed to a new style of play.

Bottom line. Drop the sour grapes and quit yer fuckin whining.

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Stevie bought part of Suns, our #1 rival in WC. we don't hate him.

Terry Porter coached(asst.) our WC rival Sac yrs ago, we don't hate him. We're so happy.

Malik Rose kicked-butt the Spurs when they played the Knicks sans Duncan, we still love Malik.

We don't even hate the notorious Rodman. Even when he played alongside MJ.

we are talking about respect & loyalty here. AJ, simply doesn't fall in that category when he dissed the Spurs in 1999-2000 just because of the contract issue. why? he was thinking he's the reason the Spurs won the 1999 title?

He doesn't respect the Spurs organization. that's for sure.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Standard Opertating Procedures for AJ fans to tear down the Admiral to build AJ up...

Drob could have gone and played for the LA Lakers with Magic Johnson and replaced Kareem Adbul Jabaar...and he could have done it for a heck of a lot more money than he got from the Spurs...he also could have won a title a lot sooner)maybe as rookie since Magic was just a tad better PG than Strickland)...

Instead he honored his commitment to the team that drafted him...and he made a lot less money and it took a lot longer for him to win a title....and he also has less of a reputation because of it....if Drob had done the once in a lifetime things he did here for any big market team...things would be a lot different...

So no, Drob would not make the same choice...

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Standard Opertating Procedures for AJ fans to tear down the Admiral to build AJ up...

Drob could have gone and played for the LA Lakers with Magic Johnson and replaced Kareem Adbul Jabaar...and he could have done it for a heck of a lot more money than he got from the Spurs...he also could have won a title a lot sooner)maybe as rookie since Magic was just a tad better PG than Strickland)...

Still doesn't have anything to do with the hypothetical situation I proposed.

That's your SOP.

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Stevie bought part of Suns, our #1 rival in WC. we don't hate him.

Terry Porter coached(asst.) our WC rival Sac yrs ago, we don't hate him. We're so happy.

Malik Rose kicked-butt the Spurs when they played the Knicks sans Duncan, we still love Malik.

we are talking about respect & loyalty here. AJ, simply doesn't fall in that category when he dissed the Spurs in 1999-2000 just because of the contract issue. why? he was thinking he's the reason the Spurs won the 1999 title?

The Spurs fans who hate AJ are either misguided or fell for the Whottt lies.

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Stevie bought part of Suns, our #rival in WC. we don't hate him.

we are talking about respect & loyalty here. AJ, simply doesn't fall in that category when he dissed the Spurs in 1999-2000 just because of the contract issue. why,he was thinking he's the reason the Spurs won the 1999 title?

Doesn't respect the Spurs organinzation? Good Lord. Some of you are really going off the deep end on this one. :lol

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:37 AM
I gurantee you that if Drob had the choice of Spurs or Mavs but would have to wait a little longer to do it for the Spurs...he'd have waited...in fact, he did so.

timvp
04-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Nice to see Whottt editing his posts. So if David Robinson were in AJ's shoes, he'd be an assistant coach on the Spurs waiting for the day that Pop retires?

Craziness.

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:40 AM
i'd understand if Duncan dissed the Spurs for the $$$.
he's a Superstar. Or DRob.

But, AJ?

AJ=Derek Anderson

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Duncan took less than he could have on his last contract.

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Duncan took less than he could have on his last contract.

So fuckin what.

I guess AJ was supposed to stay loyal for the rest of his life. :rolleyes

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:44 AM
Nice to see Whottt editing his posts. So if David Robinson were in AJ's shoes, he'd be an assistant coach on the Spurs waiting for the day that Pop retires?

Craziness.

Why not? He snubbed a glamour franchise and town and beaucoup endorsements and $$$, and a an organization totally commited to winning, for podunk cen tex market where the team was barely holding on, and where his amazing on court accomplishments went largely unnoticed by the national spotlight...and sadly, even by his own teams fans...who incorrectly blame him for the Spurs failure to win a title...when in fact he was the only reason they weren't worst team in the NBA....

There is no comparing Avery Johnson to David Robinson.

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:45 AM
I don't understand accusing a coach of running up the score when none of his starters play more than 29 minutes.i don't know if i'm right....

Mavs up by 40(?). 4th Qtr. Dirk is still playing vs. a depleted Spurs team? :rolleyes :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
04-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Isn't there something better to argue about?

IceColdBrewski
AJ is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Which is getting his "system" in place before the playoffs. And now some of you are crying that he had to practice his system on us. Well I don't blame him. A blowout game such as this is the PERFECT time to get your starters in tune with a new system. Some of you seem to forget that he inherited his team late in the season. It's not as if he can rest players while getting them accustomed to a new style of play.

Bottom line. Drop the sour grapes and quit yer fuckin whining.

Still waiting for a response on this one. Or maybe it just makes too much sense.

whottt
So fuckin what.

Shouldn't you be at a Mav forum celebrating?

And hey Parker even had a bad game...twice as much for you to be happy about...

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:49 AM
So fuckin what.

No, I don't expect AJ to stay loyal for the rest of his life...I don't really expect anything from AJ...

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Shouldn't you be at a Mav forum celebrating?

And hey Parker even had a bad game...twice as much for you to be happy about...

Nice. You duck as well as you dodge.

whottt
04-08-2005, 01:51 AM
What is there to duck?

milkyway21
04-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Isn't there something better to argue about?:D :D

sorry Kori, but it seems some of us are getting tired of talking about the Lakers.Or the Wolves.

It's between the Spurs & AJ, now.:lol

got to go, guys! :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

BTW, before i go i want you to read this article about the Spurs-Mavs game from a third party's perspective. enjoy! :D

Give it a rest! Coaches need to manage health of their stars

By Tony Mejia
CBS SportsLine.com Staff Writer
Tell Tony your opinion!

We have strong advice for the league's coaches, particularly ones that are playoff bound: treat your superstars like your most priceless personal possessions.

The Celtics have struggled without the injured Antoine Walker. (Getty Images)
Like Jackie Christie does husband Doug, don't let them out of your sight. If you want to do without the sign language, so be it, but please, heed our warning.

In case you haven't noticed, star players have been going down like flies in recent weeks.

Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, Chris Webber, Antoine Walker, Dirk Nowitzki ... practically enough to fill a full roster. Their bodies are already nicked up from the relentless NBA grind, and as the stakes get higher, they're pushing to limits and playing with reckless abandon. So is everyone else, and therein lies the problem. It's like speeding through rush hour traffic -- you're sure to find plenty of idiots and novices speeding, too.

The Celtics have struggled without Walker, who was injured banging knees with Atlanta's Royal Ivey in a heated third quarter of a competitive game last week. That we have no problem with -- those things happen. Nowitzki tweaked a knee and had to undergo an MRI after being undercut by Orlando's Andre Barrett with 3:39 left in a 16-point game. That is a problem.

Nowitzki already had to leave the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury. What's he doing out there in the fourth with the outcome already secure? :rolleyes

We understand new coach Avery Johnson wants to see his full team as much as possible now that Erick Dampier has returned, and he believes there's a lot of work to be done if the team is to reach its full potential. However, making sure Nowitzki is as ache-free as possible should be priority No. 1. He has already experienced back problems, and now with the bad ankle and gimpy knee, he needs rest.

We'd put him in the shop for at least a week.

On the same evening Nowitzki saw his season flash before his eyes, Miami's Dwyane Wade got under Andres Nocioni's skin and was the victim of a little goonish retaliation.

Putting the finishing touches on a masterful 39-point performance in a rout of the shorthanded Chicago Bulls, Wade pump-faked the Argentinean rookie, got him up in the air and threw his body at him, arms flying, getting a foul. Both followed through with elbows (hello Nocioni's ribs and Wade's grill), and as they came down Nocioni helped the spiraling Wade to the floor with a little shove.

Wade, typically a subdued sort, came up ready to swing and Udonis Haslem came over and shoved Nocioni into the cameramen. Damon Jones ran up pointing and hollering in the direction of the Bulls' bench and Stan Van Gundy had to be restrained as he stormed over towards Nocioni.

Talk about fight hype. It sounds a lot worse than it actually was, but there was reason to be concerned.

"That's like the second time in the last four games that somebody's done that to Dwyane," Haslem said. "We're coming up to the playoffs, we can't afford to have our best player getting hurt over silly plays like that."

Absolutely right, U-D, which is why we don't advocate leaving Wade in the game with 2:52 left and Miami up 13. When you put together the type of show Wade did without Shaquille O'Neal in the fold, you're going to irritate players tired of being embarrassed. "It was an absolutely punk play. If you're going to be a tough guy, then ... flagrant foul Alonzo Mourning and let's see how tough you are. You're a forward and you're going to come out and take on a guard just because you can't guard him?" Van Gundy said. "And I think when you have role players like that just taking free shots at the best players in this league, it should be cracked down on very, very, very hard."

The point is Wade shouldn't have been out there, and certainly shouldn't have come back in the game after the melee, even though it was fun watching him take out his pent-up aggression by scoring seven straight points.

At this point, Shaquille O'Neal's stomach virus is a blessing in disguise for the Eastern Conference's top seed, keeping him safely off the court, albeit uncomfortably.

We're not saying to give these guys weeks off -- Nowitzki the exception -- but we are saying it's best to take the cautious route, when available. Like going out in a hurricane, you shouldn't unless you absolutely have to.

Chris Webber has to rush back from his banged-up shoulder to give the always-banged up Allen Iverson a hand as the Sixers strive to make the playoffs. Richard Jefferson, if he could, would expedite his recovery from wrist surgery to help the Nets climb in, and we'd advocate that.

But sit back and applaud Memphis' Mike Fratello and Minnesota's Kevin McHale for giving Pau Gasol and Kevin Garnett the fourth quarter off in Wednesday's blowout wins

Throw roses in Gregg Popovich's direction for telling Tim Duncan to exercise all caution before returning from his ankle ailment.

They understand there's a much more important commute just around the corner.

AFE7FATMAN
04-08-2005, 05:08 AM
The only thing good about AJ was his Mother's recipe for Mac and Cheese, with 4 different Cheese's.

SpursWoman
04-08-2005, 08:41 AM
WTF is a supposedly HURT Nowitzki doing in a blowout.

Helping out my fantasy BB team? :fro

sa_butta
04-08-2005, 08:43 AM
bring them on in the playoffs its on beotches.
there is going to be some bows flyin.

CosmicCowboy
04-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Big props to AJ...In one season he has turned a "no defense" mentality team culture completely around and turned the Mav's into a scrappy, talented and dangerous team...and the players all seem to buy into the system...plus they are peaking at exactly the right time...

they are gonna put the hurt on some teams come playoff time...

whottt
04-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Um, this isn't a prop AJ thread...this is an AJ sucks thread...Kindly take that crap to one of Mouses's threads with the other Mav fans in Silver and Black clothing...

In this thread we don't appreciate Spurs abusers.

whottt
04-08-2005, 09:08 AM
And BTW...wasn't Mouse(sell out) a big AJ fan?

Wasn't Ice(give up the season) a big AJ fan?

Hmmm think even Pooh like AJ...

Notice the trend?

TimVP, I suggest you take a good long look at the company you are keeping...

BigVee
04-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Avery Johnson makes me want to puke. Standing there with that steely tough look on his face. Screw him and his team. From what I have seen all he has told his team to do is take cheap shots on defense....from Van Horn pushing Barry from behind and cross-body blocking Manu..(Van Horn has always beena puss) to Stackhouse trying to get tough....I now hate Dallas...I was hoping someone would sweep Dirk's knee when he was still on the floor in the 4th. What a bunch of punks...including the new coach. I don't care who he played for anymore. F him.

CosmicCowboy
04-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Um, this isn't a prop AJ thread...this is an AJ sucks thread...Kindly take that crap to one of Mouses's threads with the other Mav fans in Silver and Black clothing...

In this thread we don't appreciate Spurs abusers.

:lmao

Hook Dem
04-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Opinions are like assholes! Everybody has one! One thing I know for sure...........He who laughs last, laughs the loudest! Take heed Mav fans! AJ is now sleeping with the Enemy. His bed is made. Sleep well friend....while you can. The storm is coming. Spurs will unleash the FORCE! Nasty bugs are made to be squashed! :lol

KEDA
04-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Isn't there something better to argue about?

Yes there is,

I think that Kori should cook mexican for the next GTG!

discuss

Honestly though, let AJ have his fun. Im sure he knows whats going to happen next month anyway.

ducks
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
would have aj keeped his starters out there against another team

if he did I bet the other coaches would have went off on him

Useruser666
04-08-2005, 10:08 AM
AJ ran the score up? He could have run the score up with 5 fans from the crowd out on the floor for Dallas. The Spurs didn't have Duncan, Pop was trying a whole bunch of different rotations out, playing new players, not playing Gino much, and then put the end of the bench in for a lot of the game. What did you think was going to happen?

bigbendbruisebrother
04-08-2005, 01:57 PM
What whottt et al don't realize is that anybody who roots for a professional team is, as Jerry Seinfeld said, really just rooting for laundry. This isn't college basketball.

The players and coaches go primarily where they stand to gain the most financially, and from a long term career perspective. Just like anybody who works for a living. AJ did what he had to do.

We've kicked the crap out of the Mavs for years. Let them have their fun. It won't last.

And grow up.

exstatic
04-08-2005, 02:00 PM
If AJ did, he was stupid. He knows it's a whole new ballgame with Tim in the playoffs.

Experiment2100
04-08-2005, 02:10 PM
If AJ ran up the score he started it in the second Q when Mike Wilks was in. If Mike Wilks enters the ballgame the game is over.

The only thing good about AJ was his Mother's recipe for Mac and Cheese, with 4 different Cheese's.

That sounds like some awesom Mac and Cheese.

boutons
04-08-2005, 03:04 PM
"Isn't there something better to argue about?"

If you don't like what's being posted in this forum, go elsewhere!

:lol :lol

BuffMacchio
04-08-2005, 03:11 PM
If Mike Wilks enters the ballgame the game is over.

the score it what it is. Spurs should have played much better defense. the ass whupping was deserved. I think Pop should have put in wilks and TMass much sooner. Wilks should have gotten much more minutes.

i cannot hate on the little general yet. the mavs would have to beat the spurs when it counts for that to begin to fester.

Obstructed_View
04-08-2005, 03:33 PM
AJ had to prove that he has no allegiance to the Spurs anymore. He just solidified himself as the Mavericks' coach last night. You may not like it, but that's the environment he's in, and he knew damn good and well that he needed to put a hurtin' on the Spurs. It's really not his fault that they shot so poorly. Let's admit that they couldn't hit the water if they fell out of a boat last night.

AJ also knows the Spurs are the only team he could have gotten away with doing that against. Any other team and someone would have taken Bradley's head off at the end of the first half. He also knows the Spurs won't want payback. The game means exactly the same to the Spurs as the Clippers game the night before.

whottt
04-08-2005, 04:50 PM
What whottt et al don't realize is that anybody who roots for a professional team is, as Jerry Seinfeld said, really just rooting for laundry. This isn't college basketball.

That's like saying...a shark is essentially nothing more than a well meaning big organic garbage disposal....................as it's eating your legs. I don't think you get it.

The players and coaches go primarily where they stand to gain the most financially, and from a long term career perspective. Just like anybody who works for a living. AJ did what he had to do.

That's simply not true...virtually our entire roster gave up more endorsement money and a bigger paycheck elsewhere...

A shame they did it...obviously the fans of the team they did it for didn't notice it....

We've kicked the crap out of the Mavs for years. Let them have their fun. It won't last.

And grow up.

Grow up? How about you start being a real sports fan or else go enjoy something more down your alley....like opera....I think that suits your lack of passion better...

T Park
04-08-2005, 04:51 PM
or Tiddley WInks, or something more calm.

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 06:22 PM
AJ ran the score up? He could have run the score up with 5 fans from the crowd out on the floor for Dallas. The Spurs didn't have Duncan, Pop was trying a whole bunch of different rotations out, playing new players, not playing Gino much, and then put the end of the bench in for a lot of the game. What did you think was going to happen?

You're brainwashed.

Ginobili didn't play because he sucks ass.

The Spurs played but got bentover because they suck ass.

The Spurs wanted this game just like any other but again, they suck.

Without Duncan.

Mavs Troll Mulvany
04-10-2005, 03:46 AM
Listen to you jackasses. "AJ ran up the score" hahaha....you know that's only possible to do against an inferior team, right? So you all admit that the Spurs are shit compared to the Mavs. This isn't little league, though the Spurs sure play that way.

If you don't want the score run up then learn how to score. Learn how to hit a jumpshot. Someone teach Ginobili how to make a layup and not just look like a god damn retard flailing around the rim then falling down.

whottt
04-10-2005, 03:49 AM
Hey...I'll be honest about it...the Mavs kicked our ass and now thanks to the little fucker they are no longer pussies...and I resent him for it. I liked the pussy Mavs better...I don't like Mavs that play defense...

I don't like that he knows all our shit and goes to our major rival fopr $$$ and beats us down with a weakened roster to put himself over...that pisses me off...

I resent him because the last time we lost a game that badly, it was playoff game and he was our starting PG...

I resent him because he took the fucking money and then he stuck it to us...and then he talked shit on top of it...

I just don't see how anyone can claim this guy is Mr.Spur...yeah he had his time here...but he left, of his own accord for $$$$ and now he is the freaking enemy..and he needs to be punished for his transgressions against the Spurs nation.

whottt
04-10-2005, 03:51 AM
If Darryl Royal had left UT to go coach Oklahoma...he'd need to carry a gun for his own safety...and there damn sure wouldn't any Royal memorial stadium...

Spurs fans need to wake up...and you Mav fan....need to be happy with your 1 win this season...you guys fucked up by kicking our asses like that, you kicked a dog when he was down...payback is going to be a bitch. Just take it like a man when you get what's coming to you.