PDA

View Full Version : Eminem kills Nick and Mariah on this new track

Hops
07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Didn't see it posted

pBxSdx-GZEw

Pistons < Spurs
07-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Are you serious? What a fucking verbal beatdown. That shit right there was tons better than anything on his newest album. Glad to see him motivated again.

Kori Ellis
07-30-2009, 10:23 PM
:lmao He destroyed her.

DPG21920
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Dayum sons. Cue the Rappin' Mariah troll to make her comeback....

Stick 2 CD's in tha same slot :lol

David Bowie
07-30-2009, 10:50 PM
That was quite awsum. ^ You are right, ti is better then almost all the stuff on his new record. Eminem is really good when he's totally pissed off!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-30-2009, 10:50 PM
It's good to see he's put the homo rap on hold.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-30-2009, 10:51 PM
That was quite awsum. ^ You are right, ti is better then almost all the stuff on his new record. Eminem is really good when he's totally pissed off!

On the flip side, he publishes worthless crap when he's talking about his daughter, in particular when he's buying his daughter a mockingbird.

dirk4mvp
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Neat.

But I'm lost, what did they do to warrant this?

Stringer_Bell
07-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Whoaaa...the music and lyrics on that were easily better than any of the things he releases in stores. The original song Eminem dissed them on wasn't even bad, no reason to go at him and give him a reason to verbally molest you in public. And what was that about pics? o.O

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2009, 11:14 PM
That's what I like about eminem. He doesn't hesitate to scoff the shit out of popular pop stars.

Twisted_Dawg
07-30-2009, 11:19 PM
I wonder why he says he experienced premature ejaculation with Mariah? Who would
want to admit that?

Hops
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Neat.

But I'm lost, what did they do to warrant this?

What happened Mariah pissed Eminem off by denying the two had ever been together, which they had....Eminem then releases an album and on it he calls her a whore, but Mariah released an album called "Obsessed" in which she implies that Eminem was Obsessed with her or something, Em then fired back.....Nick Cannon fired back at Eminem with a weak ass comeback

Hops
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Then Eminem put an end to all of it with this track

Fpoonsie
07-30-2009, 11:42 PM
I wonder why he says he experienced premature ejaculation with Mariah? Who would
want to admit that?

He did the same kinda thing in that rap battle from 8 Mile. Puts any ammo she might have against him on the table, so she's left with nothing to blast him with.

But jeez...talk about cuttin off your nuts to spite your under-performing dick.

Sense
07-30-2009, 11:56 PM
That was classic Eminem... the REAL one..

One of the best disses ever.

brettn
07-31-2009, 01:28 AM
Classic Em. This is the type of shit he needs to get back to. Damn, that was good.

dirk4mvp
07-31-2009, 01:38 AM
What happened Mariah pissed Eminem off by denying the two had ever been together, which they had....Eminem then releases an album and on it he calls her a whore, but Mariah released an album called "Obsessed" in which she implies that Eminem was Obsessed with her or something, Em then fired back.....Nick Cannon fired back at Eminem with a weak ass comeback

Ok I've seen the Obsessed video on mtv at like 4. lol Nick Cannon should be the last person to diss someone.

TDMVPDPOY
07-31-2009, 01:42 AM
i think eminem should rap about kobe, how me ass taste fool

holcs50
07-31-2009, 03:04 AM
Ok I've seen the Obsessed video on mtv at like 4. lol Nick Cannon should be the last person to diss someone.

Yea i watched the video too. It was so fucking retarded. The whole video tries to show a guy like eminem following her around (mariah actually dressed up), and the guy has a big goatee!!!??? Let me ask when ever if eminems damn career has he had goatee. I was like wow failure mariah, failure. I mean honestly did cannon and mariah think em would just lay back, LMAO, em will keep bringing out more and more dirt and in waaay more talented/harsh ways than either of them could. Like he said in the diss they probably should just stop before em unleashes all he's got. Shit was funny though, am definitely excited for relapse 2.

timvp
07-31-2009, 03:09 AM
Pretty good. Not Ether good but solid.

SA210
07-31-2009, 04:09 AM
I love this song. :lol

R0AmCIryu6Q

baseline bum
07-31-2009, 04:38 AM
Damn. That's the most lopsided musical battle since Kool Moe Dee trashed Busy Bee.

bdictjames
07-31-2009, 06:37 AM
Not a fan of rap but if everyone says this is good music, it probably is. :lol

Smokey
07-31-2009, 11:16 AM
On a different note, who does everyone think won the LL cool J vs. Canibus beef?? I remember both of them coming pretty hard at eachother.

resistanze
07-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Em still killin' them pop artists.

z0sa
07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
more proof humanity is fucking. hopeless.

shit like this, and the rest of rap/hiphop is just not good, even entertaining. wow you can insult someone, or another artist? you can do it over a beat while rhyming? fucking stupid. a random person who can sing well/in key sounds literally 100000000x better than the best rapper. Much less the fact there's no instrumentation, just a retarded synthesized beat with random filler that's 98% the same as everyone else's.

rap, rap battles, insulting other artists to make money etc are for the insecure.

Chief
07-31-2009, 11:53 AM

shit like this, and the rest of rap/hiphop is just not good, even entertaining. wow you can insult someone, or another artist? you can do it over a beat while rhyming? fucking stupid. a random person who can sing well/in key sounds literally 100000000x better than the best rapper. Much less the fact there's no instrumentation, just a retarded synthesized beat with random filler that's 98% the same as everyone else's.

rap, rap battles, insulting other artists to make money etc are for the insecure.

you have a point, but what bothers me most about Eminem's rant, is that he insults himself first, so there's nothing left for anyone else to say, smart move, but cowardly.

lebomb
07-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Well............I can see this is going to end badly. From what I understand Cannon has some MMA skills and would like to chat with Em one on one. Em will hide behind the mic and his gangsta boys...........but I guarantee will not meet up with Nick in person.

Kermit
07-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Well............I can see this is going to end badly. From what I understand Cannon has some MMA skills and would like to chat with Em one on one. Em will hide behind the mic and his gangsta boys...........but I guarantee will not meet up with Nick in person.

Um. Lebomb. You've made some horrid posts in your existence but this one takes the cake. Em and Nick Cannon. MMA. What the fuck is wrong with you?

lebomb
07-31-2009, 12:40 PM
Um. Lebomb. You've made some horrid posts in your existence but this one takes the cake. Em and Nick Cannon. MMA. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Im just posting what was reported. Nick wants a piece of Em. Like I said, I doubt Em would show.

Besides.............dont you think talking about someones wife is kinda over the line? Cannon can come back with a diss on Ems daughter next. Where will it end? The rap is kinda funny though. :lmao

PM5K
07-31-2009, 01:03 PM
is this the underground non-radio eminem i keep hearing all sorts of tings about

Dude it's 2009, there's no such thing as underground anymore, this thread and the fact that this is on YouTube is proof of that.

phyzik
07-31-2009, 02:27 PM
my dislike for rap aside, that was pretty fucking brutal. I dont think Mariah comes back with anything after that but I kind of hope she does so Eminem can go total meltdown on her ass and release everything he has.

Heath Ledger
07-31-2009, 03:38 PM
That was badass. One of his best diss raps ever.

760Spursfan
07-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Good to hear the old Marshall Mathers!! Mariah won't come back at him and Mr. Cannon is a joke but you can't blame the guy for trying to defend his wifey.

bigzak25
07-31-2009, 04:17 PM
did you hear the way he rhymed nick with dick?!

holy shit, this guys good!

ad12
07-31-2009, 05:07 PM
raw but one of his best IMO

5VfRxdDfFiI

InRareForm
07-31-2009, 08:25 PM
good stuff!! classic eminem here.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Dude it's 2009, there's no such thing as underground anymore, this thread and the fact that this is on YouTube is proof of that.
ROFL!!

what about some eminem bootlegs and b-sides?

fuck you nick cannon and mariah carey!

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 02:24 PM

Rock is just for dropouts whining about their emotions.

Pop is just for teen girls who want to sing about boys.

R&B is for people who only now how to sing about love.

Easy listening is for gays who don't want any meaning in their music.

Congrats on starting the "generic stereotype" portion of the thread.

I'm a pretty decent wordsmith (non-rapping) in my own right, and this is phenomenal:

knW-Viqi6-Y

robino2001
08-01-2009, 03:23 PM
I caught the song on the satellite radio rap hip-hop station last night... is/has this been released as a single or did they just grab it off the net and play it?

Spursfan092120
08-01-2009, 03:27 PM
/fued.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/freecodesource/funny/owned/prod_80_698.jpg

Spursfan092120
08-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Im just posting what was reported. Nick wants a piece of Em. Like I said, I doubt Em would show.

Besides.............dont you think talking about someones wife is kinda over the line? Cannon can come back with a diss on Ems daughter next. Where will it end? The rap is kinda funny though. :lmao
First things first...Nick don't want shit when it comes to Em...Em would tear his ass up. And Em would be there before the crowd..guaranteed. Second...lol...I'd love to SEE Nick say shit about Hailie...that would be a first class ticket to an obituary...

z0sa
08-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Congrats on starting the "generic stereotype" portion of the thread.

generic stereotype? Rap fucking blows. Singers who can sing pop >>>> any "wordsmith." Singers who can sing rock, country, blues, or anything else other than rapping over a beat >>>>>>>> every rapper. I want music, not some asshole who can't sing telling me about his money, cars, and bitches. Why? Because its retarded, its for the insecure. But wht really does it for me is the instrumentation. You've got one guy on turntables do an entire album's beats in 2 hours or less - disgusting how little effort goes into the instrumentation. Then they slow it down or speed it up to make it fit a rapper's timing needs. Rappers don't "sing" in key, either, which makes anyone with musical taste sick to their stomach.

THATS. NOT. MUSIC.

Am I generalizing a little? yeah. But not much. Also, I remember Timvp stating in some rap thread a while back that you have to ignore the mainstream singles to get to the good stuff in the genre.

WTF?!?!? There's literally THOUSANDS of epic rock/pop/country songs that were released as singles. Just because rappin' homos only care about money, cars, and bitches over the music their making doesn't give them a free pass compared with the rest of music. Rap IS pop, nowadays. All about making a hit, nothing more. Problem is, rap can't do anything else. There's so little variety in the instrumentation that the main differences are what rappers "rep," or "own" or "hate" or the endless "haters" who bring this rich, popular rapper down so much that all he can do is rap about killing other rappers, homies and pop stars.

I won't even mention 'flowing' and 'rap battles.' Two of the saddest, stupidest inventions of mankind. If there's anything that proves rap isn't music, these are it. Whenever musicians improvise, it's done in strict musical construction. Whenever rappers do it, they simply rehash nearly the same rhymes with a few different insults, and aren't even in key.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Rap is certainly better than emo garbage like My Chemical Romance, Dashboard Confessional or any of that whiny crap.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:02 PM
generic stereotype? Rap fucking blows. Singers who can sing pop >>>> any "wordsmith." Singers who can sing rock, country, blues, or anything else other than rapping over a beat >>>>>>>> every rapper. I want music, not some asshole who can't sing telling me about his money, cars, and bitches. Why? Because its retarded, its for the insecure. But wht really does it for me is the instrumentation. You've got one guy on turntables do an entire album's beats in 2 hours or less - disgusting how little effort goes into the instrumentation. Then they slow it down or speed it up to make it fit a rapper's timing needs. Rappers don't "sing" in key, either, which makes anyone with musical taste sick to their stomach.

THATS. NOT. MUSIC.

Am I generalizing a little? yeah. But not much. Also, I remember Timvp stating in some rap thread a while back that you have to ignore the mainstream singles to get to the good stuff in the genre.

WTF?!?!? There's literally THOUSANDS of epic rock/pop/country songs that were released as singles. Just because rappin' homos only care about money, cars, and bitches over the music their making doesn't give them a free pass compared with the rest of music. Rap IS pop, nowadays. All about making a hit, nothing more. Problem is, rap can't do anything else. There's so little variety in the instrumentation that the main differences are what rappers "rep," or "own" or "hate" or the endless "haters" who bring this rich, popular rapper down so much that all he can do is rap about killing other rappers, homies and pop stars.

I won't even mention 'flowing' and 'rap battles.' Two of the saddest, stupidest inventions of mankind. If there's anything that proves rap isn't music, these are it. Whenever musicians improvise, it's done in strict musical construction. Whenever rappers do it, they simply rehash nearly the same rhymes with a few different insults, and aren't even in key.

You've said a boatload of stupid ass shit on this site, but this one takes the cake. I've never read a more ill-informed opinion on anything in my life. This is peewee's lovechild level ignorant.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:03 PM
You've said a boatload of stupid ass shit on this site, but this one takes the cake. I've never read a more ill-informed opinion on anything in my life. This is peewee's lovechild level ignorant.

No opinion? not surprising. You're an insecure as the rappers you love. Which is why you feel the need to e-insult me. Dumbass.

every genre has its shit, rap has 10x more of it than all the others and hasn't been around half as long.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:04 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/music

the science or art of ordering tones or sounds in succession, in combination, and in temporal relationships to produce a composition having unity and continuity

InRareForm
08-01-2009, 04:05 PM
zosa you sound like one those racist hicks who said shit about jazz in the early 1900's.

you only pay attenntion to the bullshit rap and then you classify it as all as one. you are a dumbshit.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:06 PM
No opinion? not surprising. You're an insecure as the rappers you love. Which is why you feel the need to e-insult me. Dumbass.

Ah, so I'm insecure because I throw out insults. And then you call me a dumbass. rofl.

z0sa
zosa you sound like one those racist hicks who said shit about jazz in the early 1900's

I'm racist cause I don't like rap?

z0sa
Ah, so I'm insecure because I throw out insults. And then you call me a dumbass. rofl.

WOW you got the joke. Want a fucking cookie? Dumbass.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:07 PM
every genre has its shit, rap has 10x more of it than all the others and hasn't been around half as long.

I've love to see a pie chart with this information.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I've love to see a pie chart with this information.

the piechart in my brain says so.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:08 PM
WOW you got the joke. Want a fucking cookie? Dumbass.

At least you can admit you're insecure. That's good :tu

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM

So the pie chart is up your ass? Nevermind, I don't want to see it now.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
At least you can admit you're insecure. That's good :tu

no, that's your favorite rapper you're thinking of.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm racist cause I don't like rap?

he didn't say you were racist, he said you sounded like a racist hick. No wonder you don't get rap, you don't even understand the concept of a simile.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't want to see it now.

No problem.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
he didn't say you were racist, he said you sounded like a racist hick. No wonder you don't get rap, you don't even understand the concept of a simile.

so I sound like a racist hick, but supposedly I'm not one.

Good logic there. maybe you should remember what an 'obvious inference' is. Especially when the actual meaning of the post is obviously to insult.

LOL. It's insulting you to say you're a dumbass. it's just a fact.

InRareForm
08-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Every month it is a new racist spewing passionate hate toward rap. seen this movie before.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:14 PM
so I sound like a racist hick, but supposedly I'm not one.

Good logic there.

Yes, you can sound like a racist hick, but it doesn't mean you are a racist hick.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/simile

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Every month it is a new racist spewing passionate hate toward rap. seen this movie before.

fuck rap

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:15 PM
It's insulting you to say you're a dumbass.

:tu

z0sa
Yes, you can sound like a racist hick, but it doesn't mean you are a racist hick.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/simile

So you agree I'm not a racist hick?

Goran Dragic
fuck rap

fuck country, talk about worthless crap that's not even music.

dickface
fuck rap

fuck your racist hick ass.

InRareForm
08-01-2009, 04:16 PM
go outside zosa, no one on spurstalk wants to hear your fuckin music whining,.... what time is your klan meeting at?

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:16 PM

So you're admitting you pulled a statistic out of thin air?

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
fuck black people

z0sa
go outside zosa, no one on spurstalk wants to hear your fuckin music whining,.... what time is your klan meeting at?

Nothing like pulling the race card cause you're too stupid to actually respond. Or you just know I'm right.

Fuck rap and rappers.

dickface
So you agree I'm not a racist hick?

no, you're a racist hick. but saying you sound like a racist hick doesn't necessarily mean you are one.

this guy sounds like hitler. I guess he is hitler, right?

f8fbrUjjivw

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Or you just know I'm right.

Actually, you said rap wasn't music. I provided a link that proves that rap does fall under the umbrella of "music". So you're wrong.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:19 PM

lol, fuck rap and I'm not a racist whatsoever. You just have no answer except "all that was wrong!!!1111".

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:19 PM
no, you're a racist hick. but saying you sound like a racist hick doesn't necessarily mean you are one.

this guy sounds like hitler. I guess he is hitler, right?

f8fbrUjjivw

:lmao

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Actually, you said rap wasn't music. I provided a link that proves that rap does fall under the umbrella of "music". So you're wrong.

if its barely qualifies as music, its not worth listening to.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:21 PM
if its barely qualifies as music, its not worth listening to.

That's your opinion.

dickface
if its barely qualifies as music

how does something "barely" qualify as music? Either it is or it isn't. You were wrong.

z0sa
I have no answer for z0sa's actual post

You have no real response. You are my bitch.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:22 PM
how does something "barely" qualify as music? Either it is or it isn't. You were wrong.

other than the fact it has a beat, there's nothing too musical about it. I can guarantee you I know way more about music theory than you do. You do like rap after all.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:23 PM
explain how something can barely qualify as music.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:24 PM

A rapper rapping is the main part of rap, correct? Not the synthesized beats?

dickface
other than the fact it has a beat, there's nothing too musical about it. I can guarantee you I know way more about music theory than you do. You do like rap after all.

the science or art of ordering tones or sounds in succession, in combination, and in temporal relationships to produce a composition having unity and continuity

tell me what part of this criteria does rap not meet?

Goran Dragic

The piechart in his brain explains it.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:25 PM
That's your opinion.

everything in this thread is my opinion. Obviously, you have no clue what debate on a message board is mostly about.

I said 10x more shit because there is no chart to quantify the "shit" in each genre. it's completely subjective. A 5th grader knows this, you don't.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:26 PM
tell me what part of this criteria does rap not meet?

most rappers break the laws of the science/art of music by not singing in key. Or if they do, they add notes to the scale which shouldn't be there.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
everything in this thread is my opinion.

"rap isn't music" is not an opinion.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
most rappers break the laws of the science/art of music by not singing in key.

neither singing nor being in key is required for something to be considered music.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
neither singing nor being in key is required for something to be considered music.

We're not playing with 10,000 year old bone flutes anymore. There is a strict system set up EVERYONE except rappers and some of their beats abide by.

AND, this system isn't just created on whim. it's created from the sciences of sound. Music and sound go together hand in hand, do they not?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:29 PM
There is a strict system set up EVERYONE except rappers and some of their beats abide by.

Inform me of this system.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
There is a strict system set up EVERYONE except rappers and some of their beats abide by.

I wasn't aware of this strict system you speak of that sets a fine line as to what is and what isn't music.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:31 PM
"rap isn't music" is not an opinion.

point taken. it's barely music. Yes, you can have degrees of severity in the english language.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Inform me of this system.

Music theory? Google it.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I wasn't aware of this strict system you speak of that sets a fine line as to what is and what isn't music.

Well, all popular music except rap follows local cultural systems of music, so you're in the minority.

You see, many other types of music aren't created solely by 1-2 people with just a voice and a beatbox/turntables. Musicians have to be on the same page in order to be able to make the music you love, despite having many different instruments.

That's where music theory comes in./

Rappers don't worry about this "minor" problem. They rap in whatever key they think sounds good, because that's all they've ever had to do. The beat is probably in some key, but not the same as the rapper's. Since the beat and the rapper rapping comprise the majority of rap, I believe its barely qualified as music in a pure sense. Can you tap your hands on a table and make music? Yeah, I guess. That's not how multi-million selling albums are written, generally.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Music theory? Google it.

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:36 PM
In other words, you don't know what you're talking about.

LOL, man I owned you this thread.

You pulled the race card when i have yet to mention a single word on race.

You pulled the "i dont know shit" card, when I very obviously know much more than you on the subject.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:36 PM
"theory" and "strict system" aren't the same thing.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:39 PM
"theory" and "strict system" aren't the same thing.

Music theory explains the strict system music comprises. You don't know what a theory is, do you?

Theory of evolution = an explanation of evolution and how it works.

Music theory = an explanation of music and how it works. it's only a theory, because not everything makes sense even now.

Goran Dragic
You pulled the "i dont know shit" card, when I very obviously know much more than you on the subject.

Apparently you know more than everyone since no one besides you has ever heard of a "strict system" that clearly outlines what is/ what isn't music.

dickface
You pulled the race card when i have yet to mention a single word on race.

I said nothing about race. Go re-read who said what. You can't even follow what's going on in this thread. LOL.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:40 PM
You don't know what a theory is, do you?

Apparently you don't. Theories aren't facts, dumbshit.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:42 PM

you didn't pull the race card, pussylips?

Goran Dragic
Music theory explains the strict system music comprises.

Can you provide a definition from a credible source that's similar to that?

z0sa
Music theory explains the strict system music comprises. You don't know what a theory is, do you?

Theory of evolution = an explanation of evolution and how it works.

Music theory = an explanation of music and how it works. it's only a theory, because not everything makes sense even now.

Apparently you don't. Theories aren't facts, dumbshit.

here's an explanation since you're too ignorant.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:43 PM
here's an explanation since you're too ignorant.

is rap music or not? it's a yes or no answer.

z0sa
Can you provide a definition from a credible source that's similar to that?

Music theory is different in different cultures. Therefore, different systems. That should be enogh explanation to an intelligent person.

dickface
you didn't pull the race card, pussylips?

I didn't bring up race. Again, re-read the thread until your stupid ass figures it out.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
yall are stupid

saying rap sucks because eminem does is like saying rock sucks because nickleback sucks

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
is rap music or not? it's a yes or no answer.

did you pull the racecard or not?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:45 PM
you called yourself a racist before I ever did. answer my question.

dickface
is rap music? yes or no.

z0sa
I didn't bring up race. Again, re-read the thread until your stupid ass figures it out.

just because others pulled it before you doesn't mean you didn't :lmao

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:46 PM
is rap music? yes or no.

Did you pull the racecard? Yes or no.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Music theory is different in different cultures. Therefore, different systems.

I thought you said there was one singular "strict system"?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Did you pull the racecard? Yes or no.

what's a racecard?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:47 PM
is rap music? yes or no.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
i thought you said there was one singular "strict system"?

rofl!

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
I thought you said there was one singular "strict system"?

A strict system regardless of what culture you in. Just because you assume I meant there is only one system does not mean I ever implied it.

The western cultures have the most popular system. But there are multiple eastern cultures with different systems. The main differences are what groups of notes they put together, not the actual sounds themselves obviously.

Also, I immediately detailed after you ask that the system of music almost entirely comes from what local cultures discovered in their acoustics experiments over thousands of years.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
A strict system regardless of what culture you in. Just because you assume I meant there is only one system does not mean I ever implied it.

So if a certain culture you're not familiar with thinks rap is in their "system" of music, does that not make it music?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
is rap music?

Yes?

No?

z0sa
08-01-2009, 04:55 PM
So if a certain culture you're not familiar with thinks rap is in their "system" of music, does that not make it music?

rap wouldn't be because they don't correlate their efforts - which is what I've been trying to explain. You have no idea what you're talking about, so just stop.

When a singer sings, he/she doesn't just sing what they think sound good. They hit specific pitches which match what key they and the rest of the instrumentation of the song is in. Music isn't limited to just that, but its what you commonly see.

Even if a rapper raps by himself or "flows," unless he's hitting certain pitches he isn't even in key with HIMSELF.

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:56 PM
so being in key is important to music?

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:57 PM

You're telling me you weren't implying there's only one system when you posted this?

dickface
08-01-2009, 04:58 PM
You're telling me you weren't implying there's only one system when you posted this?

by "EVERYONE" he meant "small, divided groups according to their culture"

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 04:59 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about, so just stop.

I guess I don't. I didn't know people sang music in order to follow certain rules, I thought the beauty of music was the freedom singers had.

z0sa
so being in key is important to music?

In every genre of popular music, roughly, except rap where its not considered much of an issue. You finally starting to understand?

Goran Dragic

:lmao ok.

dickface
which do you prefer, so you think you can dance? or american idol?

i prefer "dance your ass off" because it combines singing, dancing, and fat people trying to lose weight. So instead of watching 3 different shows, I can just watch 1. That leaves me 2 extra hours to study music theory.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:00 PM
In every genre of popular music, roughly, except rap where its not considered much of an issue. You finally starting to understand?

so now we're just talking about popular music?

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:01 PM

small, divided groups? Western culture (ie america, canada, europe, mexico, south america, and even some parts of africa) generally follows the Pythagorean system of music. The rest I'm not an expert on, but there's only a handful that are widely accepted.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 05:01 PM

Yup!!!

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM
being into music theory I figured you'd know about atonality, but nevermind, we're just discussing popular music. I get it now, if Hannah Montana or Britney Spears were to stop singing in key, they'd totally suck!

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM

No, in order for any musician with an instrument or singing voice to jam with another one, he's got to have a basic understanding of music theory. Except rap. Are you fucking 5?

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Pythagorean system of music.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

A Pythagorean system is a system of numbers.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:03 PM
being into music theory I figured you'd know about atonality, but nevermind, we're just discussing popular music. I get it now, if Hannah Montana or Britney Spears were to stop singing in key, they'd totally suck!

I win.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

A Pythagorean system is a system of numbers.

its the same pythagoras, dumbshit. Music theory has alot to do with "numbers" if you're talking in a pure sense. For example, to make a major chord you need the intervals of 1-3-5.

Goran Dragic
I win.

why, cause of the Pythagorean system of music?

Goran Dragic
its the same pythagoras, dumbshit.

post a link then.

eyeh8u
08-01-2009, 05:05 PM
i hate eminem, i love shady, his 03-05 beefs tracks where better than anything he put out after marshall matters LP

dickface
I win.

is rap music or not? yes or no.

Goran Dragic
I typed in Pythagorean System of Music into wikipedia and got no matches

resistanze
08-01-2009, 05:06 PM
You don't like rap, fine. But you trying to prove it's not a genre of music makes you look like a fucking idiot.

I bet you consider Lamb of God's satanic growling on the the microphone singing, right?

lol waw

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Is the Pythagorean Theorem a music theory?

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:07 PM

you'd need 'music theory' to find his system, dumbshit. :lmao I simply called it the pythagorean because that's what, oh, my music teachers throughout my entire life have referred to it for shorthand?

OMFG, Pythagoras just owned both of you:

Pythagoras was very interested in music, and so were his followers. The Pythagoreans were musicians as well as mathematicians. Pythagoras wanted to improve the music of his day, which he believed was not harmonious enough and was too hectic.

According to legend, the way Pythagoras discovered that musical notes could be translated into mathematical equations was when one day he passed blacksmiths at work, and thought that the sounds emanating from their anvils being hit were beautiful.

Goran Dragic
08-01-2009, 05:08 PM

Use the Pythagorean theorem, if A^2 + b^2 = C^2, then it is. If not, then rap isn't music.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:09 PM
You don't like rap, fine. But you trying to prove it's not a genre of music makes you look like a fucking idiot.

I bet you consider Lamb of God's satanic growling on the the microphone singing, right?

lol waw

No i don't. And nice waw plug, good to see you're obsessed with oneupping me about it.

Additionally, i'm not trying to prove anything. I stated my opinion and thus far have been called racist and stupid by those who don't agree. I'm merely defending myself.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:09 PM

I put it in google and got this

http://qanda.encyclopedia.com/question/why-pythagorean-system-rendered-unsuitable-262788.html

Q: Why was the Pythagorean system rendered unsuitable?

A: Discrepancy between chromatic notes (semitones) rendered this system unsuitable for successive modulations.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:10 PM

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I put it in google and got this

http://qanda.encyclopedia.com/question/why-pythagorean-system-rendered-unsuitable-262788.html

Q: Why was the Pythagorean system rendered unsuitable?

A: Discrepancy between chromatic notes (semitones) rendered this system unsuitable for successive modulations.

it's still the basis for most, if not all, western music today. Sorry for dumbing down my posts since you dipshits obviously have no fucking clue.

I'm done, drinking a beer, and pussylips, i responded to the question pages back. Don't respond to it now, we all know you're retarded.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
i responded to the question pages back.

You didn't say "yes" or "no" you called it "barely music" which makes no sense. Yes or no, is rap music or not? You know what a dumbfuck you are which is why you keep dodging the question now.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
it's still the basis for most, if not all, western music today.

not according to, well, damn near every website on the internet that discusses it.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:26 PM
You didn't say "yes" or "no" you called it "barely music" which makes no sense. Yes or no, is rap music or not? You know what a dumbfuck you are which is why you keep dodging the question now.

if its barely music, does that still make it music?

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:26 PM
if its barely music, does that still make it music?

so then just say yes it's music.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:30 PM
not according to, well, damn near every website on the internet that discusses it.

It isn't? You wouldn't happen to have a guitar nearby, do you?

I want you to count the frets up to where the double dot on top is. How many frets do you have? 12 is how many.

How about a piano? Go check it out. You may not understand what note is which, so let me just fill you in: the same exact same thing, musically, happens on piano.

Now transpose many western instruments and you will begin to understand why the pythagorean is the basis of most, if not all, western music.

Basically, If you start on one note, 12 notes (specific pitches detailed by pythagoras and others over time) later you have the same note except a higher pitch, according to what pythagoras discovered (the science is that if you have a guitar string for example vibrating at 500 vps, double it to 1000 and you have the same note but at a different pitch). Nothing is written comprising all 12 notes, instead, they are written using selections of those 12 notes.

dickface
08-01-2009, 05:30 PM
It isn't? You wouldn't happen to have a guitar nearby, do you?

I want you to count the frets up to where the double dot on top is. How many frets do you have? 12 is how many.

How about a piano? Go check it out. You may not understand what note is which, so let me just fill you in: the same exact same thing, musically, happens on piano.

Now transpose many western instruments and you will begin to understand why the pythagorean is the basis of most, if not all, western music.

Good, now go convince the internet of that.

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 05:32 PM
So Zosa, care to share with us your favorite genre of music? What's on your iPod/Mp3 player? I'm just curious.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 05:41 PM
So Zosa, care to share with us your favorite genre of music? What's on your iPod/Mp3 player? I'm just curious.

Various forms of Rock. it's the most complicated musically (of today's stuff... obviously, Bach makes rock look easy), it has the most diverse range of musicians and singers, and overall, it sounds the best to me. Of course I never denied every genre has tons of shit music in it. I just think rap has alot more.

pearl jam, kenny chesney/george strait (probably the only two country artists I really enjoy, and moreso Chesney), kiss, stp, rush, pink floyd, the beatles, jimi hendrix, bob dylan, and lots of assorted techno (to me, rap without the rapping is way better :D and yes I know thats generalizing techno which does have plenty of singing, i just felt like throwing it in there). Just off the top of my head.

Also, while its of course a personal issue, I prefer the music I'm hearing to actually be played on musical instruments by real people. Not all the music I listen to does, but it help me connect with the artist or group better as we have more in common than the fact they're rich and popular and make good music while I'm just another loser who likes their music. being honest, thats part of the reason I don't like rap. I can't connect with big cars, 22's, being the center of attention at the club or a having a huge sub in the back because I just don't have the cash and neither do any of my friends... additionally, I can't connect with being in a certain gang or dealing drugs when it comes to gangsta rap, I don't know 10% of the lingo rappers use in general, I don't care for tearing up the block or whatever, etc etc etc

dickface
08-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I prefer the music I'm hearing to actually be played on musical instruments by real people.

That happens all the time in hip hop. Ever heard of The Roots?

dickface
08-01-2009, 06:10 PM
also, ROFL at calling techno "Rap without the rapping"

z0sa
08-01-2009, 06:12 PM
also, ROFL at calling techno "Rap without the rapping"

I laugh at people who must post only that they are "laughing" at someone. only 'massive jerkoffs' do that. Get a fucking life. Besides, techno and the beats in rap have shitloads in common.

It's obvious you just can't handle another's opinion should it differ greatly from your own.

dickface
08-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I laugh at people who must post only that they are "laughing" at someone. only 'massive jerkoffs' do that. Get a fucking life.

you called techno "rap without the rapping". that's a good way of telling people you don't know shit about hip hop or "techno"

z0sa
08-01-2009, 06:15 PM
you called techno "rap without the rapping". that's a good way of telling people you don't know shit about hip hop or "techno"

i also made sure to put a huge smilie and say I was generalizing. is this truly your only source of entertainment?

sonic21
08-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Didn't see it posted

pBxSdx-GZEw

she wanted attention, thats why she dropped obsessed, now shes got it. Poor girl has no idea...

timvp
08-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Lyrically, rap has the highest ceiling of any other type of music in the history of man. One entire album of other genres might have the lyrical content of one rap song. Obviously many rappers use trash lyrics but rap gives a platform for the greatest amount of complexity and imagination. And it's not even really that close.

So even if you want to say that its musical aspect can't compare to other genres (which obviously it doesn't and can't), it can make up for it in other areas.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Various forms of Rock. it's the most complicated musically (of today's stuff... obviously, Bach makes rock look easy), it has the most diverse range of musicians and singers, and overall, it sounds the best to me. Of course I never denied every genre has tons of shit music in it. I just think rap has alot more.

pearl jam, kenny chesney/george strait (probably the only two country artists I really enjoy, and moreso Chesney), kiss, stp, rush, pink floyd, the beatles, jimi hendrix, bob dylan, and lots of assorted techno (to me, rap without the rapping is way better :D and yes I know thats generalizing techno which does have plenty of singing, i just felt like throwing it in there). Just off the top of my head.

Also, while its of course a personal issue, I prefer the music I'm hearing to actually be played on musical instruments by real people. Not all the music I listen to does, but it help me connect with the artist or group better as we have more in common than the fact they're rich and popular and make good music while I'm just another loser who likes their music. being honest, thats part of the reason I don't like rap. I can't connect with big cars, 22's, being the center of attention at the club or a having a huge sub in the back because I just don't have the cash and neither do any of my friends... additionally, I can't connect with being in a certain gang or dealing drugs when it comes to gangsta rap, I don't know 10% of the lingo rappers use in general, I don't care for tearing up the block or whatever, etc etc etc

The music you love is the music I hate. If I had to listen to kenny chesney/george strait, I'd go literally nuts. And techno is like stabbing my ears out with an ice pick. I know you have spent the last five+ pages of this thread raging about how your taste in music is superior to everyone else's, but it's just your preferences. You shouldn't get so wild because someone likes something that you don't.

MannyIsGod
08-01-2009, 06:51 PM
We're not playing with 10,000 year old bone flutes anymore. There is a strict system set up EVERYONE except rappers and some of their beats abide by.

AND, this system isn't just created on whim. it's created from the sciences of sound. Music and sound go together hand in hand, do they not?

Claiming you know a lot about music and then following it up with a post like this simply proves you know nothing about music.

J.T.
08-01-2009, 06:55 PM
z0sa, I listen to most of the same music as you (sans the country and techno), and my advice is keep listening to what you like and make friends with people who like the same music. Most rap does fucking suck, but there is some good rap out there (even some with guitars, which apparently is a criterion of yours for good music). You just have to look for it. But yeah, I think it'd be the shit if our culture was about going to bars and ordering joints and blunts while everyone dances to Hendrix and the Doors but unfortunately the instant gratification generation has grown up and given us the phat beats we hear at the clubs now. Learn to like it or learn to ignore it.

baseline bum
08-01-2009, 06:57 PM
small, divided groups? Western culture (ie america, canada, europe, mexico, south america, and even some parts of africa) generally follows the Pythagorean system of music. The rest I'm not an expert on, but there's only a handful that are widely accepted.

Impossible. You're an expert on everything in this forum.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 07:01 PM
i finally found out what western culture is!

MannyIsGod
08-01-2009, 07:03 PM
You're a fucking moron, Zosa. There's no other way to put it. You may think you know music theory but you're just another asshole trying to fit the round peg of art into your square hole. I couldn't care less what you consider rap but to sit here and listen to you act as if you have a complete understanding of what encompasses music is some arrogant bullshit.

And whats this shit about "playing an instrument"? How can you define an instrument? Why can't a computer or sythesizer be an instrument? You think because something has strings or a bunch of brass tubes it somehow meets the qualifications to be an instrument? I don't care if someone is banging a washboard, making a bad ass beat on a washboard, blowing over a jug, or mixing on a computer becasue you can make ANYTHING into an instrument.

I get that you're hating on rap but your attempts to somehow invalidate it with your supposed knowledge of music theory are fucking retarded. Whehter or not you consider it music is irrelvent.

MannyIsGod
08-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh and before I forget, LMAO @ this bitch acting like he knows what music is then pimping Kenny fucking Chesney. That's like a food critic slamming your favorite local joint and then saying Chili's was food heaven.

Your elitism is lacking.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 07:15 PM
id rather listen to kenny chesneys entire catalog, including live shows, demos and outtakes than listen to eminem say one thing about moby, nsync, christina aguilara, spaghetti, ex wifes, his mom, haley his baby, ambien and whatever lame ass shit he raps about

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Lyrically, rap has the highest ceiling of any other type of music in the history of man. One entire album of other genres might have the lyrical content of one rap song. Obviously many rappers use trash lyrics but rap gives a platform for the greatest amount of complexity and imagination. And it's not even really that close.

So even if you want to say that its musical aspect can't compare to other genres (which obviously it doesn't and can't), it can make up for it in other areas.

+1 You can criticize it all you want, but the freedom from those exact constraints that zosa was talking about is what allows rap to be completely open to any rhyme scheme and combination of words that is not possible in other musical category or genre. Freestyle poetry was once cast out as an unimaginative way of expressing one's self through verse (due to the notion that a poem without a rhyme scheme is less difficult to create); now it is accepted as a viable form of poetry and even considered by many to be the height of the art form in general.

I find it interesting that zosa talks so much negativity about rap and hip hop, and is a fan of rock. If we're venturing into the realm of complexity as the commodity that determines the quality of music, every modern form of music absolutely pales in comparison to classical music. How you can rant about how simple rap is, and then talk rock up as it's musically superior is bizarre at the very least.

It very much reminds me of the 20th century movements in art. Many people would scoff at the abstract, stating that it's nothing but a collection of paint droplets on a canvas. However, that is precisely the kind of art that pushes other artists into new areas, expanding the ability to express and convey emotion. Many people producing that which is distasteful or even despicable at first to those with closed minds and "superior knowledge" of a particular idea are the same individuals who end up changing the way we perceive ideas and feelings. Does this mean it will happen with hip hop? Maybe, maybe not. But it has already left an indelible impact on society. If it is being exploited through the lowest common denominator, that just means it's susceptible to such things just like every other form of making money and becoming famous/popular.

id rather listen to kenny chesneys entire catalog, including live shows, demos and outtakes than listen to eminem say one thing about moby, nsync, christina aguilara, spaghetti, ex wifes, his mom, haley his baby, ambien and whatever lame ass shit he raps about

By all means, express to us how you think country music is superior to rap. You are free to form your own opinion. That does not make it the correct one, as these are all opinions. However, lording over others and expressing your opinion as indistinguishable from fact as zosa has done is always, always incorrect. To say nothing of the arrogance necessary to bring such an attitude into a debate, you are attempting to tell other individuals what opinions they should have, and that is absolutely the height of conceit.

I'm not a huge fan of rap, but as a poet with a few accomplishments to my name, I recognize intelligence when I hear it, or at least I will make the attempt. I spent last weekend at Mayhem festival with several deathcore metal bands. I can say that I did not care for much of the music, but some of the bands were still sonically well-executed, and therefore I could see how people would like them.

dirk4mvp
08-01-2009, 09:06 PM
i'm pretty sure zosa usually argues for the hell of it and doesn't actually mean what he posts.

dickface/TheSanityAnnex wins this round.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 09:18 PM
By all means, express to us how you think country music is superior to rap

i didnt say that at all

eminem sucks

he is the worst example one could possibly use to defend rap

he is comparable to toby keith, nickleback, kid rock, ashlee simpson and whatever chode you can list with zero musical ability who sells millions and millions and millions of records

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 09:23 PM
i didnt say that at all

eminem sucks

he is the worst example one could possibly use to defend rap

he is comparable to toby keith, nickleback, kid rock, ashlee simpson and whatever chode you can list with zero musical ability who sells millions and millions and millions of records

:wow

Wow you are just idiotic.

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 09:26 PM
i'll say it for the 100th time

he's the one who wrote haley my baby, not me

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 09:31 PM
he grew up on the streets man

you HAD to scoff nsync and the backstreet boys or else you wouldnt make it out alive

and HE WATCHED HIS MOM POP PERSCRIPTION PILLS IN THE KITCHEN

the kitchen!

thats just the way he raised up

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi I love Eminem. On the Internet, I post under the handle Cry Havoc.

Wow, you're pretty tough coming at me with a picture that I openly posted to my own profile. Man, how will I recover from such nasty smack talk?

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Is that the eminem strategy to dealing with ridicule?

What was it that you posted about me that could even be arbitrarily interpreted as ridicule?

jack sommerset
08-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Wow, you're pretty tough coming at me with a picture that I openly posted to my own profile. Man, how will I recover from such nasty smack talk?

You will go eat some popcorn.

eyeh8u
08-01-2009, 10:10 PM
What was it that you posted about me that could even be arbitrarily interpreted as ridicule?

I think the dude likes your glasses

z0sa
08-01-2009, 10:16 PM
The music you love is the music I hate. If I had to listen to kenny chesney/george strait, I'd go literally nuts. And techno is like stabbing my ears out with an ice pick. I know you have spent the last five+ pages of this thread raging about how your taste in music is superior to everyone else's, but it's just your preferences. You shouldn't get so wild because someone likes something that you don't.

I mentioned my taste in music in detail at the end. :huh

Raging? I got a little caught up at first, I admit .. but I quickly was defending myself from multiple people calling me a racist for no reason.

My point is that rap sucks, not that my musical taste - which is decidedly unexciting - is better than yours. And I don't know if there's another thread I should do this in, but it seemed appropriately placed.

eyeh8u
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
My point is that rap sucks, not that my musical taste - which is decidedly unexciting - is better than yours. And I don't know if there's another thread I should do this in, but it seemed appropriately placed.

If someone likes rap, that is there taste in music, you by saying it sucks, are doing exactly what you say your are not, you are saying your taste in music (whatever does not suck) is better than their taste in music (sucky rap).

Arguing subjective ideas and thoughts is pointless and this whole thread became a shit throwing catastrophe, both sides are in the wrong here. Now we all just need to kiss, makeup and realize why most people post on the SpursTalk forums.

BECAUSE THE LAKERS, MAVS, CAVS, AND CELTICS SUCK!!!

Kori Ellis
08-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I mentioned my taste in music in detail at the end. :huh

Raging? I got a little caught up at first, I admit .. but I quickly was defending myself from multiple people calling me a racist for no reason.

It doesn't matter when you spelled out your preferences. From the beginning, you were acting condescending as if whatever you consider music is better than whatever anyone else might like. Anyway, yeah raging:

THATS. NOT. MUSIC.

Obnoxious.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
It doesn't matter when you spelled out your preferences. From the beginning, you were acting condescending as if whatever you consider music is better than whatever anyone else might like. Anyway, yeah raging:

Obnoxious.

i got a little caught up at first, okay? Wild. But what do you want me to say, sorry for having an opinion that's directly opposite of yours? I don't like rap, at all. I wanted to spell out the reasons why. I don't believe the majority of that is doing much, if any stereotyping. So I got a little fiery in the process. Maybe acted a little stupid. But my reasonings stay the same. It's not because I'm better than you. It's not because my taste in music is better than yours. You hate a lot, if not all, of my preferences yet I would never call you condescending for making it known, even if you got a buzz one saturday and kinda went off. :wakeup

Kori Ellis
08-01-2009, 10:33 PM
i got a little caught up at first, okay? Wild. But what do you want me to say, sorry for having an opinion that's directly opposite of yours? I don't like rap, at all. I wanted to spell out the reasons why. I don't believe the majority of that is doing much, if any stereotyping. So I got a little fiery in the process. Maybe acted a little stupid. But my reasonings stay the same.

I don't want you to say anything. This thread was a funny thread about dissing Mariah Carey and you turned into 6 pages straight of zosa's musical theory... congrats?

jack sommerset
08-01-2009, 10:34 PM
i got a little caught up at first, okay? Wild. But what do you want me to say, sorry for having an opinion that's directly opposite of yours? I don't like rap, at all. I wanted to spell out the reasons why. I don't believe the majority of that is doing much, if any stereotyping. So I got a little fiery in the process. Maybe acted a little stupid. But my reasonings stay the same. It's not because I'm better than you. It's not because my taste in music is better than yours. You hate a lot, if not all, of my preferences yet I would never call you condescending for making it known, even if you got a buzz one saturday and kinda went off. :wakeup

sheep to the lions.

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I think the dude likes your glasses

My g/f likes my glasses. I'm willing to bet she's a scant bit more attractive than he is.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't want you to say anything. This thread was a funny thread about dissing Mariah Carey and you turned into 6 pages straight of zosa's musical theory... congrats?

no one had to post 10 times "is rap music or not", either. or call me racist.

InRareForm
08-01-2009, 10:50 PM
zosa if you haven't got the cue/hint yet, I will help you out:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo244/Spurs19992003/shutyoass2_2.gif

Cry Havoc
08-01-2009, 10:54 PM
no one had to post 10 times "is rap music or not", either. or call me racist.

Because you kept up the smug superiority act and dodging the question instead of answering it.

eyeh8u
08-01-2009, 11:24 PM
My g/f likes my glasses. I'm willing to bet she's a scant bit more attractive than he is.

I have it on good authority that Z0sa is a fox

i heard it on realgm

Goran Dragic
08-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Well, it seems z0sa got neutered, raped, pillaged, face fucked, dick slapped, and murdered in this thread. Well done.

Goran Dragic
08-02-2009, 01:35 AM
and BaselineBum said it best, z0sa thinks he's an expert on everything, and immediately resorts to personal attacks and condescending remarks when someone challenges him on an ignorant comment.

IronMexican
08-02-2009, 01:35 AM
zosa chooses WAW over 4, believes in God, and generalizes all rap. A winner.

Goran Dragic
08-02-2009, 01:39 AM
zosa chooses WAW over 4, believes in God, and generalizes all rap. A winner.

And is a racist hick :stirpot:

Greg Oden
08-02-2009, 01:54 AM
The mookie crew sure knows how to gay up a thread with shit that only they laugh at.

It's also mildly funny that they mock eminem at every opportunity while they think it's hip and cool to listen to shit bands that no one has ever heard of.

holcs50
08-02-2009, 04:08 AM
This thread turned into a damn bunch of little girls fighting. Zosa please if you want to spread your music knowledge and greatness make a thread about music you like instead of coming into a joke thread and trying to be the big man on campus. ST amazes me how a person or two can turn a thread completely into a big bitch fight....but I must admit I have been guilty and we all must admit sometimes it can be amusing---IF its at least funny or fun to make fun of. Zosa you just come off as annoying, it's aight tho, let's share the love!

Hey zosa got a quick question....whats going on in the world today? People fighting, feuding, looting, its OK! Let it go, let it flow, let the good times roll...tell em' dre.... IT AINT NOTHIN BUT MUSIC! - your good friend eminem :toast :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2LKGLOAzw

mookie2001
08-02-2009, 10:21 AM
he grew up on the streets man

you HAD to scoff nsync and the backstreet boys or else you wouldnt make it out alive

and HE WATCHED HIS MOM POP PERSCRIPTION PILLS IN THE KITCHEN

the kitchen!

thats just the way he was raised up

MI21
08-02-2009, 10:41 AM
zosa, since it is so easy, how about you whip up a quick rap song? I'm sure you have a computer you can make the beat on, since that is all it takes. Singing a hook should be no problems because you don't have to be in key and the lyrical content is easyand takes no talent. Shouldn't take you long.

By the way, there isn't a lot of great hip hop out there because to be frank, its fucking hard to make. Tells you a little something about the talent needed to produce the very best examples of the genre.

(I also just realised you are the one who has irrational Bonner love... hmmm.)

Goran Dragic
08-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Hey zosa got a quick question....whats going on in the world today? People fighting, feuding, looting, its OK! Let it go, let it flow, let the good times roll...tell em' dre.... IT AINT NOTHIN BUT MUSIC! - your good friend eminem :toast :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2LKGLOAzw

Eminem doesn't like NSYNC, well I do, so fuck him, and the backstreet boys too..........that whole CD is great.

Cry Havoc
08-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I like men.

By all means, show us your skills at song creation. I'll even make it easy for you -- it doesn't matter what genre. I want to see you write something that's even moderately competent.

I really do enjoy watching people rip on others for their creative ability when the truth of the matter is that they probably have a tenuous grasp on the English language, at best.

So. Put something down you wrote. If it makes you feel better, I'll throw down with someone I wrote as well (but ladies first, so go ahead), so you don't have to be all scurred and embarrassed.

That, or you could post another picture of me, since that seems to be the standard comeback at this point. Hilarious.

Cry Havoc
08-02-2009, 12:09 PM