PDA

View Full Version : who was it that said rasho....

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Who was is in some post earlier that was saying that Rasho plays well without Tim?

cuz rasho's D was like his ankle and knee joints were melded stiff right from the opening tip off

he's really startin to piss me off

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Does Rasho still play for the Spurs?

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Im sure he cares coming from a guy with the worst Spur ever to put on a jersey as your avatar.

timvp
04-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Rasho played well. His help defense was good.

Believe.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Im sure he cares coming from a guy with the worst Spur ever to put on a jersey as your avatar.

if youre referring to me, someone with the Worm's attitude is exactly what we need this entire stretch without tim, not a slow 7 footer with a verticle i can even put to shame

And i dont think Rasho's D was good at all tonight. It was obviously worse than it normally is, and he didnt box out on multiple occasions (the zone defense can be attributed to some of it, but still...)

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:15 AM
someone with the Worm's attitude is exactly what we need this entire stretch

So we need a pouting self centered peanut head on this team, who care give two shits about winning.

Good point dumbass.

Spurminator
04-08-2005, 12:16 AM
His interior defense was disrupted well by Erick Dampier.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:17 AM
So we need a pouting self centered peanut head on this team, who care give two shits about winning.

Good point dumbass.

No young one, we need someone who busts his ass every second he's not on a professional basketball court and devotes that time to working out and being better, than brings all that intensity onto the court and is not afraid to step into the face of anyone, not afraid to foul soft jump shooters hard when they take it to the rack *cough* keith van horn dirk nowitzki *cough*

as opposed to someone whose neural connections are so slow he cant even react to the layup

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Rasho is a weak ass pussy.

Just say it. It'll make ya feel better and then you can get some sleep.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Rasho is a weak ass pussy.

Just say it. It'll make ya feel better and then you can get some sleep.

exactly

plus he rebounds like my father's father

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:20 AM
we need someone who busts his ass every second he's not on a professional basketball court

FUnny Rodman's dumbass never did that in SA.

He was too busy fucking Madonna and wanting to be a badass.

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Doesn't he have 5 rings? or something like that?

STFU tpark. Geeze.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:22 AM
FUnny Rodman's dumbass never did that in SA.

He was too busy fucking Madonna and wanting to be a badass.

okay, lets say i give that to you, and move on to hard core fact

rodman rebounded more than rasho in one quarter than rasho does in an entire game..

and he did hard foul anyone who fucked around, he would not have let keith van fucking horn get layup after layup after layup

oh yeah and i woulda fucked madonna too back then, she was hot

SequSpur
04-08-2005, 12:23 AM
:lol

Burned.

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:27 AM
rodman rebounded more than rasho in one quarter than rasho does in an entire game..

Yeah and he also missed more playoff games in the western finals than any player ive ever seen.

Fuck Rodman.

ARe you kidding me, we need a Dennis Rodman. What morons.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:32 AM
if he really did that, i didnt know about it.
was he injured?

My point is he has an intensity. That is the perfect word. You brought Rodman into this convo..initially im basically saying rasho has none (intensity)

i dont even think someone punching him in the face would make rasho play with relentless intensity

cqsallie
04-08-2005, 12:37 AM
okay, lets say i give that to you, and move on to hard core fact. rodman rebounded more than rasho in one quarter than rasho does in an entire game.. and he did hard foul anyone who fucked around, he would not have let keith van fucking horn get layup after layup after layup. oh yeah and i woulda fucked madonna too back then, she was hot

Okay, okay, but that was then and this is now. Comparing Rodman to Rasho is pretty much a useless venture. Rodman was great on the court and an embarrassment off the court. Rasho is neither. It's as if he doesn't exist off the court - and he doesn't really convince me that he exists ON the court.
Too many mistakes going around lately. I'm beginning to question Buford's "incredible" ability to spot a comer. We seem to be signing more and more goers - players who are going straight out of the NBA, much like a film that goes straight to Blockbuster.
What do you guys suppose is going on? Is it all about money? Are we reaching a financial saturation point? Is the Spurs franchise so dependent upon Tim Duncan that the team makes fools of themselves trying to find the combination that will compensate for his being out of the lineup?
In and out, in and out; this one comes, this one goes; this one's hot, this one's cold. It's starting to be alarming. And I'm on the verge of a total nervous collapse. I need all the help I can get here, Pop! :rolleyes

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:40 AM
I think its a case of making the best out of a bad situation.

Cuz im scoffing at rasho like no other in this post, but even i can admit:

Noone available to us at the time could do a better job than him.

In fact, few in the league could do what he does for us. The league has a lack of good defensive centers. But....his intensity is something that can be improved...its a matter of will and fire, drive and desire....power...strength...determination

Maybe Rasho should listen to Pantera before every game.

T Park
04-08-2005, 12:42 AM
its a matter of will and fire, drive and desire....power...strength...determination

Him throwing the towel down going into the timeout didnt prove it huh.

I guess he should color his hair and "Knock someone down"

to show hes good.

yup guess thats it.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-08-2005, 12:45 AM
It's all relative Tpark

to me, one good hard foul on a softie is = to ~4 rebounds in terms of the overall energy, flow, and rhythm of the game.

So even with all that extra baggage
one good foul by rodman makes his value equal to rasho in an entire GAME (bc rasho is a subpar rebounder)

when the whistle blows, thats all i care about. Rodman maybe did just hard foul to show he's good, but it also effected the ebb and flow of the game in ways in our favor (IMO). Rasho meanwhile watches like a deer looking at headlights.

IceColdBrewski
04-08-2005, 01:03 AM
he's really startin to piss me off

He's just STARTING to piss you off? Damn. You're about 3 months behind me.

spursfan05
04-08-2005, 01:22 AM
he sucks

SLOVENIAN 8
04-08-2005, 03:04 AM
jeah but he was still better than Horry, Ginobili, Bowen......

So all of you go to your mami and cry :lol

Dalamar_the_Dark
04-08-2005, 05:08 AM
I was one of them who stood up and said that Rasho will get a better stat line with Duncan out injured. But look at it this way. Now Pop seems to be favouring going to his backcourt duo of Parker and Manu. Look at the number of threes that we have been jacking up lately. Think Pop is the one screwing Rasho not Rasho screwing himseld. Pop isnt calling plays for Rasho. How do u expect him to score when he doesnt get plays run through him? Some games without Duncan, we've been jacking up 3s like the celtics with antoine.

Rasho also aint going to get rebounds when the team doesnt play D and your opponents like the Mavs get 62 points in the paint and shooting .532

U know what I think really screwed us against the Mavs? Parker didnt play well. Look at that stat line.ZERO ASSISTS! that just proves that he is very important to us. if he has an off night like that and we dont have Duncan and Manu is playing crap. How can u just blame Rasho. u guys just like to take it out on a quiet guy. So you mean that if Rasho comes out and talks like Parker or Manu it means he cares more?

If you think that playing alongside Duncan makes Rasho look better. You are absolutely right! you know why? cause Duncan is our MVP. Hes supposed to make his team and the players around him better. think about it. Shaq was MVP cause he made everyone around him better. Lakers with Kobe sucks because Kobe is not an MVP. He doesnt make the players around him better. He is just a showboater thinking he is an MVP. u think Wade would be called the new Jordan if it wasnt for Shaq? come on use ur freaking brains.

Solid D
04-08-2005, 10:27 AM
I think its a case of making the best out of a bad situation.

Cuz im scoffing at rasho like no other in this post, but even i can admit:

Noone available to us at the time could do a better job than him.

Are you starting to "fade" on Rasho, Cant_Be_Faded?

wildbill2u
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Rasho played well. His help defense was good.

Believe.

Shot 50% on a night when no one else came close and led in rebounds I think. Not a terrific night, but who else played a lot better?.