PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Gates/Cop have a beer...

Gino
07-31-2009, 08:32 AM
or should I say a ridiculous photo op?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/07/30/raw_obama_gates_sgt_crowley__biden_share_a_beer_at _the_white_house.html

Who invited Joe Biden?

And who did a better job "selling": Shaquille Oneal on WWE or Obama on the white house lawn?

Gino
07-31-2009, 08:36 AM
LMAO! I like how Obama and Biden are jacket-less and tie-less and both Gates and the cops are sitting completely stiff with the coats and ties still on.

"Come on guys! Loosen up or people arent gonna believe I fixed this!"

- Barrack Obama

They should have had some nachos for the four of them to share.

Gino
07-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Mary Frances Berry, a former chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said the lack of any substantive message from the meeting was a missed opportunity. “The President has been forced to apologize and drink beer with the combatants in an almost comical photo-op,” Berry said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25637.html#ixzz0MqOnj4Mc

SonOfAGun
07-31-2009, 10:11 AM
I would have told Obama to gfh.

Why do these people feel the need to play their little game.

hater
07-31-2009, 10:27 AM
drinking beer off a glass outside, gay

Oh, Gee!!
07-31-2009, 10:48 AM
omg, don't know if I can stand another 8 years of Obama tip-toeing around the white man's fragile ego.

TheProfessor
07-31-2009, 10:54 AM
omg, don't know if I can stand another 8 years of Obama tip-toeing around the white man's fragile ego.
Starting to look like you won't have to.

Oh, Gee!!
07-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Starting to look like you won't have to.

so he's gonna start standing up to the race-baiters (limbaugh, hannity, beck, etc.)?

Gino
07-31-2009, 12:33 PM
To pundits and critics, the White House “beer summit” didn’t live up to its billing as part of a “teachable moment” on race. It looked as staged as it was, some said – right down to the White House-released photos of the three men clinking their beer glasses and the police officer helping the professor down the stairs to the Rose Garden.

And I remember people who genuinely thought Obama wasnt a typical politician.

"He just seems like a normal guy to me".

- Liberal buddy of mine

Gino
07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Anyone seen any comical parodies of the beer summit?

Id love to see a fake Obama doing a keg stand.

word
07-31-2009, 08:13 PM
so he's gonna start standing up to the race-baiters (limbaugh, hannity, beck, etc.)?

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton are the biggest race baiters/charlatans in America. That's how they make their living. This stuff gets you guys no where. Ask AJ in Houston. He knows. Not every black man has fallen for this
FARCE.