PDA

View Full Version : This is what I'm talking about. This is stupid. Criticize me if you want.

BacktoBasics
07-31-2009, 09:25 AM
Went to drop off a bid at a customers house. The lady invited me in and she seemed a bit off her rocker from the get go. She kinda danced around the house singing and prancing like she was in her own little musical. That wasn't even the worst of it. She took me outside to show me her fruit trees. I looked at all three of the trees and she said she was a little sad over the fact that they've never produced fruit despite the trees being relatively healthy.

She decided to produce the fruit for them and label them as she see fit by tying plastic fruit to the limbs.

"this one's an orange tree, this ones pomegranate and this one's a cherry tree."

She probably had 200 dollars worth of plastic fruit tied off between the three trees. One of them wasn't even a fruit tree....it was a fucking cedar tree.

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 09:29 AM
That's not being stupid...that is being mentally unstable! :lol

bus driver
07-31-2009, 09:36 AM
so did you close the deal? :eyebrows

BacktoBasics
07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
so did you close the deal? :eyebrowsof course.

FortuneCookie
07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
The plastic apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lucky Numbers: 12, 22, 26, 33, 41, 49

Akeem
07-31-2009, 09:44 AM
How boring life would be if we did not choose to be crazy from time to time.

SpursStalker
07-31-2009, 09:57 AM
:lmao

Thanks for the hightlight today B2B

JoeChalupa
07-31-2009, 10:04 AM
She didn't even offer you some fake fruit?

http://www.auntbubbiesfakefood.com/images/graphics/fruitcocktail.jpg

SonOfAGun
07-31-2009, 10:18 AM
She's just an optimist. Don't hate.

mrsmaalox
07-31-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't think insane = stupid.

Cry Havoc
07-31-2009, 10:20 AM
How boring life would be if we did not choose to be crazy from time to time.

:toast

Went to drop off a bid at a customers house. The lady invited me in and she seemed a bit off her rocker from the get go. She kinda danced around the house singing and prancing like she was in her own little musical. That wasn't even the worst of it. She took me outside to show me her fruit trees. I looked at all three of the trees and she said she was a little sad over the fact that they've never produced fruit despite the trees being relatively healthy.

She decided to produce the fruit for them and label them as she see fit by tying plastic fruit to the limbs.

"this one's an orange tree, this ones pomegranate and this one's a cherry tree."

She probably had 200 dollars worth of plastic fruit tied off between the three trees. One of them wasn't even a fruit tree....it was a fucking cedar tree.

Okay, but at least she was nice, right? I mean, that kind of situation is better than an over-entitled prick who thinks he owns th.... *looks at B2B* .... nevermind.

:lol j/k

JudynTX
07-31-2009, 10:23 AM
B2B does not lead a dull's life that's for sure. :lol

mrsmaalox
07-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Also who was she hurting? What the hell, just let her be happy in her own little world. If anything have a good chuckle, say have a nice day ma'am, and walk away with some of her wacky money! :lol

DoortoDoorsalesman
07-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Also who was she hurting? What the hell, just let her be happy in her own little world. If anything have a good chuckle, say have a nice day ma'am, and walk away with some of her wacky money! :lol

The stories I could tell you. :lol

Melmart1
07-31-2009, 10:32 AM

I agree. I don't get why B2B is pissy about this. I think it's pretty damn funny. It's not often you get a functional person who is out of her gourd. I think B2B is just jealous that she does as she pleases while he is shackled to conventional behavior.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Sounds like she's gettin the good drugs.

Chief
07-31-2009, 10:39 AM

Did you hit it ?

BacktoBasics
07-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Who said anything about pissy. I just think she's an idiot.

JoeChalupa
07-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Who said anything about pissy. I just think she's an idiot.

But a happy one. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-31-2009, 10:52 AM
Just be thankful that you're alive and not in a shallow grave in the Crazyville Orchards.

Wild Cobra
07-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Just hope you get paid with real money.

mrsmaalox
07-31-2009, 10:53 AM
But a happy one. :lol

Who gives money to pissy guys like B2B! He should be happy to know her!!

CavsSuperFan
07-31-2009, 11:35 AM
The Lady sounds quite normal to me…Mother had her poodle stuffed after she passed on & points her finger at her every night before the evening news comes on & admonishes her not to start barking….

Oh, Gee!!
07-31-2009, 12:02 PM
was her name otty sanchez? too soon?

Summers
07-31-2009, 05:32 PM
....it was a fucking cedar tree.

I guffawed.

Frenzy
07-31-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree. I don't get why B2B is pissy about this. I think it's pretty damn funny. It's not often you get a functional person who is out of her gourd. I think B2B is just jealous that she does as she pleases while he is shackled to conventional behavior.

REPORTER: "once again the reports come in...officers have found 3 bodies behind ms.wright's house..this comes as a shock to most neighbors... who most described as happy and in her own little world :wakeup

timvp
07-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Sounds like the wigwog was off her rocker.

Bender
08-01-2009, 12:33 PM
young, old, middle age? what was she wearing?

Dex
08-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Normally, I feel like you could be exaggerating a bit...

But I'm pretty sure that lady was fucking nuts! :lol

Dex
08-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Or dare I say.....fruity?