PDA

View Full Version : Kobe among the 10 most disliked people in Sports

SinBAD
08-01-2009, 01:06 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AmRh3CWL6Dtm7r.arwag5aC8vLYF?slug=ys-forbesdisliked073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

This again shows you why Dr.J picked Duncan. No 1 wants to be with an arrogant rapist.He won 1 title without Shaq, with so much help... big deal.Timmy did it all alone in 2003.

Kobe is talented, 1 of the greatest but lets look at his resume VS timmy's for a sec

Tim wins all the way

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Kobe should be #2 IMO..his actions against his teammates are disgusting, and I won't even mention his off-court actions, since we've gone over that many times(sadly)..

I agree with Vick at #1 though..he disgusts me..

SteelerNation
08-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Are they talking about guys who are still playing sports or overall? Because Vick hasnt played professionally for a few years and it doesnt look like he will. If its overall in history then i throw my hat behind Tyson as #1. The guy was a rapist, wife beater,...you name it. He said he would eat your children. the guy is a joke and off his rocker. He is one of the most hated athletes of all time.

jag
08-01-2009, 01:21 AM
/no one is shocked-non spurs forum

completely deck
08-01-2009, 01:26 AM
/no one is shocked-non spurs forum

I like your sig. I can't wait to get pics of them all in black/white unis :toast

wijayas
08-01-2009, 02:01 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AmRh3CWL6Dtm7r.arwag5aC8vLYF?slug=ys-forbesdisliked073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

This again shows you why Dr.J picked Duncan. No 1 wants to be with an arrogant rapist.He won 1 title without Shaq, with so much help... big deal.Timmy did it all alone in 2003.

Kobe is talented, 1 of the greatest but lets look at his resume VS timmy's for a sec

Tim wins all the way

Kobe was desribed as "phony." That's an understatement for the rapist ...:lmao :lmao :lmao

Kobe™
08-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Kobe should be #1.

PBEEZY
08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Don't hate.......appreciate

peskypesky
08-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Kobe should be #1.

:lmao

cobbler
08-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Kobe should be #2 IMO..his actions against his teammates are disgusting, and I won't even mention his off-court actions, since we've gone over that many times(sadly)..

I agree with Vick at #1 though..he disgusts me..

Laughable. You wont mention it becuse we've gone over it so many times "sadly" :lmao

It is always YOU who brings it up. Someone posts anything basketball related about Kobe and there is HarlemHeat with his "tossing the team under the bus rapist diatribe". You are like clockwork and now you act all high and mighty. Talk about hypocritical. You take the cake.

PGDynasty24
08-01-2009, 03:18 PM
your guys obsession with kobe bryant is hilarious. get a life

eyeh8u
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM

Tim wins all the way

saying shit like that makes you look like as bad as a kobe dick rider, you have oto be above that shit.

Kobe is a mad competitive, and he hates when his teammates are not, just like jordan was, he started fights with teammates and when he lost at anything, he would force the other player to a rematch.

And this rapist shit is getting annoying.

IF you want to call the dude a phony, thats ok, sometimes when he tries to talk to other black players, like at the all star game, you can tell it is forced.

sonic21
08-01-2009, 04:29 PM
some spurs fans are too obsessed with kobe

STX_21
08-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Vick @ #1 is a joke. America is too obsessed with dogs....now fighting dogs is compared with cheating IN YOUR SPORT, and rape (allegedly anyway)...I'm not sure what the big obsession is with Kobe anyway. Lebron is just a much of a douche as Kobe is. I mean, imagine what we would be saying about Kobe if he had "ChosenOne" tattooed across his back.

Scola
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM
I would move Kobe 1 slot up to #4, but otherwise the list is pretty accurate.

1. Michael Vick
2. Manny Ramirez
3. Alex Rodriguez
4. Terrell Owens
5. Kobe Bryant <should be #4>

"Pct. dislike: 42% / Fair or not, fans see the super-talented Bryant as basketball's A-Rod, a phony who focuses on saying the right thing in public."

erikuff
08-02-2009, 04:31 AM
How did DRob not make the list? :wow

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2009, 04:46 AM
are they hating him cause his now a winner?

or is it because of his off the court bs in denver? :D:D

holcs50
08-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Ive said this before and ill say it again I really could careless and don't know what happened in CO w/ kobe and it's fucking annoying hearing all the spurs fans here resort to rapist kobe....yea that might have happened idk. I hate him the most for other reasons. If you've watched him since rook season, he's just a very very self centered guy-he used to cry all the time about his playing time the first few years-all the time! Then he grew up a little but wanted the ball all the time, all the time. He doesn't hang out with teammates ever, it' merely a job, because his young wife who he cheated on was/is more important. No its so obvious kobe is the god of the world/ his world. Listen to his interviews, I don't ever think I've seen a faker performance, even halle berry in catwoman was more convincing. Now he's older and trying to save image by winning a medal...we know who you are dude, your a douchebag and will always be. The only people who think your cool are chinese or LA people, or people who turn a blind eye to your whole career. Kobe should be most disliked but he's disguised it. Im surprised barry bonds ain't on the list, thank god realized he's a witch in the hunt. Kobe blows the end-should be number 1-no doubt

ploto
08-02-2009, 08:58 AM
By throwing the word rapist out there every time Kobe gets mentioned, you lose the authority of anything else you have to say that may be valid.

spurs50_
08-02-2009, 09:34 AM
This doesn't surprise me, just like every season he fakes an illness, keeps playing and tries to light up the other team. Sometimes he tries to hard to be like Jordan. Another thing, didn't he bitch slap Samaki Walker years ago?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Manny seriously? It seems like everyone loves him, especially with the reception he got after coming back from his suspension.

MADTOBY
08-02-2009, 11:48 AM
fuck kobe

lennyalderette
08-02-2009, 03:06 PM
all the people that say get over it, and that were like "clock work", are retarted, i never talk about what kobe did off the court but it will never leave my mind, if your sister got raped or your mother or your cousin would u just forget about it? you laker bitches would be crying! he deserves whatever he gets.

EricB
08-02-2009, 03:09 PM
By throwing the word rapist out there every time Kobe gets mentioned, you lose the authority of anything else you have to say that may be valid.

Ok, piece of shit adultering asshole.

Hows that?

lennyalderette
08-02-2009, 03:27 PM
yall want to hear a true story?No lie. my friends that are smokin hot chics worked at mad dogs/shadows, which is now the ticket, anyhow this was a few years ago when L.a sucked and we really owned them, kobe rented out the top floor of shadows, he then had his friend ask my friend wont say her name if she would suck his dick, she hates kobe, shes a very pretty half black half hisp girl, but she doesnt dig black guys so she said no. but one of the other bar tenders walked up there and went down on kobe, this is after all that shit went down with his wife, any way this part i dont know if i believe the chick but she said she was suprised he had the penis of like a regular sized guy being how tall he is hahaha, thats another reason i believe the whole rape story

HarlemHeat37
08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm embarrassed for the Spurs fans that actually tell us to stop "obsessing" or talking about Kobe..it's just sad really, and that's the problem..if you're an NBA fan, there's no way you can avoid hearing or talking about Kobe, since 50% of the NBA coverage involves him or the Lakers, and the other half is Lebron..it's impossible not to talk about him, especially when your team is a rival of the Lakers..

if you don't like the rape accusation, I have a few more for you, all facts that can't be debated..I'll let him slide for the adultery, because too many people don't care anyways..

-Threw the entire organization under the bus..
-Publicly made insulting comments about Andrew Bynum on a fan's tape..
-Threw his teammates under the bus..
-Quit on his teammates in a game 7..
-Snitched on Shaq for no reason at all other than to save his own ass from something that was his own fault..

What else needs to be said?..

You add all those factors in..combine them with the rape, the adultery, the arrogance, the trash talking to guys like Battier that don't even say or do anything for Kobe to react, the overplaying to the cameras for attention, the berating of his teammates on the court, the fact that Phil Jackson said he wouldn't listen to any of the coaches and caused problems all the time, the slave treatment of his maid, and the obvious fake act that he puts on..

What else is there, honestly?..don't be brainwashed by the media please..they're always gonna try to make Kobe look like a good guy..it just doesn't work when you look at everything he's done..he's just a piece of shit in general..

LOL @ that person trying to defend Vick..killing dogs isn't cool at all..don't talk as if we humans are some kind of special beings that deserve special treatment..killing dogs for no reason is just ridiculous..

cobbler
08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Ok, piece of shit adultering asshole.

Hows that?

That can be said about 75% of NBA players throughout the history of the game.

FAIL

Obstructed_View
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Everybody rapes.

Everybody.

HarlemHeat37
08-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Laker fans never actually criticize Kobe's actions..when somebody mentions it, they just look for examples of other players that have done similar things LOL..as if that makes it better..EVERY time..

cobbler
08-02-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm embarrassed for the Spurs fans that actually tell us to stop "obsessing" or talking about Kobe..it's just sad really, and that's the problem..if you're an NBA fan, there's no way you can avoid hearing or talking about Kobe, since 50% of the NBA coverage involves him or the Lakers, and the other half is Lebron..it's impossible not to talk about him, especially when your team is a rival of the Lakers..

if you don't like the rape accusation, I have a few more for you, all facts that can't be debated..I'll let him slide for the adultery, because too many people don't care anyways..

-Snitched on Shaq for no reason at all other than to save his own ass from something that was his own fault..

You add all those factors in..combine them with the rape, the adultery, the arrogance, the trash talking to guys like Battier that don't even say or do anything for Kobe to react, the overplaying to the cameras for attention, the berating of his teammates on the court, the fact that Phil Jackson said he wouldn't listen to any of the coaches and caused problems all the time, the slave treatment of his maid, and the obvious fake act that he puts on..

What else is there, honestly?..don't be brainwashed by the media please..they're always gonna try to make Kobe look like a good guy..it just doesn't work when you look at everything he's done..he's just a piece of shit in general..

LOL @ that person trying to defend Vick..killing dogs isn't cool at all..don't talk as if we humans are some kind of special beings that deserve special treatment..killing dogs for no reason is just ridiculous..

I am embarassed for YOU! You are simply obsessed with somone you despise. That's truly sad. Let it go. You make yourself look foolish.

Followed by a post with nothing but off court accusations.

Lets go over some of your points.

Threw the org under the bus. Hmmmmmm, Is this the same org that promised the guy they would surround him with a team capable of winning a championship and started Kwame, Walton, and Smush friggen Parker with him. He called them out, they made moves. Look at them now. Apparently the nudge was a good thing. Well, unless your a Spur homer and Kobe hater.:lol

Publically made insulting comments about Bynum. If by publically you mean he made comments to a couple fans without the knowledge that he was being taped... then ok. It's not like he was in a news conference. He felt the Lakers would be better off getting Kidd for Bynum. No harm there. Heck, you dont have to look far on this board to see what a worthless piece of crap many think Bynum is.

Teamates under the bus? Don't know where that is comming from.
Quit in game 7? Thats your opinion. Many others as well. Wasn't PJ's. But hey, you just go ahead and quote PJ on the items where it fits your POV and leave him out on the rest.

Snitching on Shaq there is no excuse for and it was a cheap thing to do.

Kobe is an arrogant, always had things handed to him, basketball star. That was and is his life. He is catered to and treated like he can do no wrong. You obviously are not around many superstars in any profession as you would see this is more the norm than not.

Again, your obession is the embarrassment here. You cannot let it go and it makes you look every bit as petty as you say Kobe is.

You say in one post you wont mention the off court issues...and in the next write all about them.

You sit here and act asonished that more dont carry your grudge and follow it up with a comment about "not being brainwashed by the media". Tell me then, how many hours have you actually spent with the man? In person? One minute? Or is your take on the guy based on what you have pulled from the media. Oh, i get it.... the media with your POV is solid.... the other side are the brainwashers.

And BTW... it is actually is possible to talk about basketball and that play that was mentioned without going into all the "rapist" diatribe. Give it a try sometime...

cobbler
08-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Laker fans never actually criticize Kobe's actions..when somebody mentions it, they just look for examples of other players that have done similar things LOL..as if that makes it better..EVERY time..

No, many Laker fans have been very vocal about Kobe's mistakes. We all make them. Well, aparently you don't but most of us do.

Kobe has and can be a jerk. No doubt about it. But as you said, the media talks a lot about the Lakers and Kobe so it stands to reason, does it not, that your going to hear more of the bad as well. They are under a microscope.

What Laker fans get tired of is that it never ends... but we know it's because we are on top. And that is the very same reason you obsess about Kobe.... cause he's on top. I don't see you post about all the other players mistakes every time they are mentioned. Why is that?

The difference is we can move on. We can show our displeasure with some comments or a meltdown here or there and let it go. You cannot. We don't have to talk about it over and over again 5 to 10 years later. You feel the need to. It's ok. You are obsessed and thats just fine. We are what we are.

HarlemHeat37
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
LOL..

-I'm not obsessed with Kobe in any way..I don't mention Kobe in random threads, I talk about him in KOBE RELATED THREADS..sorry that he disgusts me enough to make me have to counter the talk of the Church of Kobe/Al-Kobe in their threads about him..and in case you didn't realize, this thread is about a list that was made about the most hated players in sports..

-"the nudge"..you mean the Gasol trade? please..the fact that it happened after Kobe complained is exactly why it went down anyways..anybody that isn't naive knows what kind of trade it was..

Kobe had the most dominant player in the NBA leading him for years, until he ran him out of town..who's fault is that?..he had a team with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom, and couldn't make the playoffs..it sucks that he had to have Smush Parker and Kwame Brown I guess, but a lot of players go through that at some point, not every team can be stacked..not everybody gets to experience playing with a guy like Shaq and with great role players for so many years of his career..

If he didn't wanna deal with that, maybe he shouldn't have fell out with Shaq..

-LOL..what a horrible excuse..Kobe didn't know he was being taped?! LOL..get the fuck out of here..what the fuck is he doing going around insulting his teammates to random fans anyways?..that's part of what makes it so pathetic..he shit on the organization so much, that he was actually running around everywhere talking to the media and fans about how bad he has it..awww, poor Kobe..

I don't care about how good Bynum is..it doesn't matter..you don't throw your teammates on the bus..in fact, Lebron was asked the same types of questions for years, even directly about Jason Kidd..he said that he'd love to have Jason Kidd on the team, but he wouldn't wanna lose any of his teammates..this was when Lebron had a bad supporting cast..

-I quoted Phil Jackson, because those were comments he made WHEN HE WASN'T COACHING KOBE..obviously he can't say anything negative about him like that WHILE he's coaching Kobe..idiot..

-Complaining about the quality of your teammates is throwing them under the bus..he did throw Bynum under the bus directly, same with Smush Parker..it wasn't just a little comment, dude was running all over town insulting them and the organization..

-You don't have to spend time with somebody to know that..look at the MANY, MANY, MANY incidents..this isn't a one-time thing..this dude is clearly a horrible person..

HarlemHeat37
08-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I criticized Kobe when he was missing the playoffs, and getting eliminated in the 1st round 2 years in a row..it has nothing to do with success..maybe I criticize him because, I don't know, he's a piece of shit?!..that can't be, can it?..is it weird for me to dislike somebody that does those types of things?..

Who are these other players I'm supposed to criticize?..If you make a thread about OJ Simpson or Michael Vick(as you've clearly seen, as I've been criticizing him for months), I will criticize them..nobody makes multiple threads about anybody else..Kobe/Laker threads are the most prevalent non-Spurs threads here..it's pretty simple..

cobbler
08-02-2009, 08:16 PM
LOL..

-I'm not obsessed with Kobe in any way..I don't mention Kobe in random threads, I talk about him in KOBE RELATED THREADS..sorry that he disgusts me enough to make me have to counter the talk of the Church of Kobe/Al-Kobe in their threads about him..and in case you didn't realize, this thread is about a list that was made about the most hated players in sports.. Yes, this is a thread about the most hated in sports. You however pull the rape card in all threads about Kobe. Someone could comment on what a great shot he made to win a game...and here comes Harlem fool with a rapist comment. You ARE obsessed....and the first step to recovery is acknowledging it. Come on, you can do it.

-"the nudge"..you mean the Gasol trade? please..the fact that it happened after Kobe complained is exactly why it went down anyways..anybody that isn't naive knows what kind of trade it was.. It was a great trade for the Lakers. One that actally fulfilled the needs of the Grizz too. No more one sided than your RJ trade this offseason. So go ahead and tell me what kind of trade was the RJ deal? Huh? Huh? Many other actions happend after then nudge my friend. It wasnt all about Gasol.

Kobe had the most dominant player in the NBA leading him for years, until he ran him out of town..who's fault is that?..he had a team with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom, and couldn't make the playoffs..it sucks that he had to have Smush Parker and Kwame Brown I guess, but a lot of players go through that at some point, not every team can be stacked..not everybody gets to experience playing with a guy like Shaq and with great role players for so many years of his career..

Who's fault? Well, if you actually ever read the comments made by all the people involved, INCLUDING SHAQ, you would know it was an issue between Buss and Shaq. Shaq wanted an enourmous extension and ohhhhh "PUBLICALLY embarrassed the owner" to start his train out of town rolling. It would be absurd to not think the Shaq vs Kobe fued wasnt a part of all this. It was. It just wasn't the controlling factor. For you to suggest it was is ignorance on your part.

If he didn't wanna deal with that, maybe he shouldn't have fell out with Shaq..

...or maybe Shaq should have taken his profession a tad more seriously? It's no secret who's the worker and whos the slacker in that duo.

-LOL..what a horrible excuse..Kobe didn't know he was being taped?! LOL..get the fuck out of here..what the fuck is he doing going around insulting his teammates to random fans anyways?..that's part of what makes it so pathetic..he shit on the organization so much, that he was actually running around everywhere talking to the media and fans about how bad he has it..awww, poor Kobe..

And the results were?????? Look where they are now!!!!!

I don't care about how good Bynum is..it doesn't matter..you don't throw your teammates on the bus..in fact, Lebron was asked the same types of questions for years, even directly about Jason Kidd..he said that he'd love to have Jason Kidd on the team, but he wouldn't wanna lose any of his teammates..this was when Lebron had a bad supporting cast..

Now you are bringing LBJ into the fold to defend your hatred of Kobe. Probably the one guy who has the media catering to his every need more than Kobe. The guy that confiscates video because a college kid dunks on him? The guy who can't shake hands with the victors? The guy that was almost sent home by the staff at the Athens Olympics becuse of his demeaning and derogitory attitude towards staff and volunteers? FAIL.

-I quoted Phil Jackson, because those were comments he made WHEN HE WASN'T COACHING KOBE..obviously he can't say anything negative about him like that WHILE he's coaching Kobe..idiot.. Again, so what he says that supports your POV is accurate because he wasnt employed yet the comments since are not because he has to tow the corporate line. :lmao

-Complaining about the quality of your teammates is throwing them under the bus..he did throw Bynum under the bus directly, same with Smush Parker..it wasn't just a little comment, dude was running all over town insulting them and the organization..

If im playing on a team.... and i want to win and am working as hard if not harder than anyone else... and I am the captainand franchise player... I have every right to call out teamates I think are slacking. Have you ever played a team sport? Seriously, have you?

-You don't have to spend time with somebody to know that..look at the MANY, MANY, MANY incidents..this isn't a one-time thing..this dude is clearly a horrible person..

I could show you just as many incidents that you never hear of where he supports the make a wish foundation and various other charitable organizations that show he is not a "horrible" person. Again, it works both ways. I imagine he's somewhere in the middle.

But as a Bball player hes at the top.... and that's why i am glad he's on our team. Guys are taking paycuts to play with him... I guess they don't know him like you do either...

cobbler
08-02-2009, 08:20 PM
I criticized Kobe when he was missing the playoffs, and getting eliminated in the 1st round 2 years in a row..it has nothing to do with success..maybe I criticize him because, I don't know, he's a piece of shit?!..that can't be, can it?..is it weird for me to dislike somebody that does those types of things?..

Who are these other players I'm supposed to criticize?..If you make a thread about OJ Simpson or Michael Vick(as you've clearly seen, as I've been criticizing him for months), I will criticize them..nobody makes multiple threads about anybody else..Kobe/Laker threads are the most prevalent non-Spurs threads here..it's pretty simple..

One right off the bat would be Jason Kidd... Plenty of Mavs fans here creating threads where kidd is mentioned. Should i do a search and find out on how many you posted about his offenses? Iverson? Come on... its ok to admit you're obsessed... let it go...

SequSpur
08-02-2009, 11:44 PM
dude... i can't stand kobe... really... i can't

ehz33satx
08-03-2009, 12:34 AM
dude... i can't stand myself... really... i can't

erikuff
08-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Cobbler youre a little obsessed with Kobe yourself, buddy. Quick to defend the man.

But on the subject, I couldn't care less for Kobe the rapist. Shit was accused of years ago, and it doesn't mean anything true or not. I dislike the man for because of his elitist, superior and selfish acts, and for him being a Laker (the worst organization in the NBA; the epitome of money built teams).

Baseline
08-03-2009, 01:45 AM

Well said. He also...

--lied to the cops in Colorado, saying he didn't have sex with the girl
--then after admitting that he did, and even describing in detail how he did it, he mentioned how she wasn't even good-looking
--he said, "That's my thing." If you want to know what that means, read the police transcript online. If you're still a Bryant fan after reading the police transcript, you might want to check yourself.
--he said to the cops, "I'll do anything. Just tell me what I need to do to make this go away."
-- A) he paid an undisclosed amount of money to the girl
B) the girl dropped the charges

Any more questions?

Horry For 3!
08-03-2009, 01:53 AM
I hate Jason Terry.

v2freak
08-03-2009, 02:04 AM
That can be said about 75% of NBA players throughout the history of the game.

FAIL

This guy is on to something. Everyone else does it, so it's okay for Kobe too. Let's stop this rapist nonsense and instead talk about how dumb he is for being caught when a little less than 75% of NBA players throughout the history of the game managed to avoid making big news.

Eh, the truth is it's dumb when people say 'spurfan' because the Spurs fan base is not one giant mass of the same thoughts. Unfortunately, some Spurs fans like to tell other Spurs fans how things should be. One thing I noticed is that some Spurs fans take the "no-whining, no excuses" principle to such an extreme that they become huge, unstoppable tools.

Rapper
08-03-2009, 08:16 AM
He deserves it

Rogue
08-03-2009, 09:18 AM
He deserves it
The hatred upon Kobe is kind of from envy IMHO. People just feel jealous of Kobe's basketball talent and his cuatro anillos, and his wealth as well. Anyway no one envies or hates a garbage player like the 7'6 ****, actually many idiots love him as he can make themselves look smarter. :toast

hater
08-03-2009, 09:28 AM
:lol

Riverwalkman
08-03-2009, 09:35 AM
The hatred upon Kobe is kind of from envy IMHO. People just feel jealous of Kobe's basketball talent and his cuatro anillos, and his wealth as well. Anyway no one envies or hates a garbage player like the 7'6 ****, actually many idiots love him as he can make themselves look smarter. :toast
I started my hatred on Kobe when it was in 04-05 play-offs, Phoenix kicked Lakers' ass in game7, Kobe was owned by Raja Bell and acted like a bitch, who took only 3 or 2 shots. Is that hatred from envy or what?:lol

Spurs da champs
08-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Where is Shaq on that list? James Harrison is gonna be on that list after a couple more years as well.

Rogue
08-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I started my hatred on Kobe when it was in 04-05 play-offs, Phoenix kicked Lakers' ass in game7, Kobe was owned by Raja Bell and acted like a bitch, who took only 3 or 2 shots. Is that hatred from envy or what?:lol
Kobe has four rings, an olympic gold medal, 2 scoring championships and 1 NBA finals MVP plus a regular season MVP, while Yao has nothing to show off except his stink toe.

Riverwalkman
08-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Kobe has four rings, an olympic gold medal, 2 scoring championships and 1 NBA finals MVP plus a regular season MVP, while Yao has nothing to show off except his stink toe.

I don't care about Yao at all, but I hate to see any player got injured, even Kobe. My sense of hatred on Kobe is simply because I do not appreciate him, really has nothing to do with envy.

dbestpro
08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
So there are allot of people who are embarrassed to discuss Kobe one way or another. Truth is the survey shows that Kobe is the most disliked player in the NBA and that the survey was not done by some yahoo on Yahoo, but rather Forbes, which is a highly legitimate business source. This is only important to those who ask Kobe to sponsor various products with national appeal. In the end Kobe's ordeal in Colorado has probably cost him as much money in lost endorsements as Vick has lost. Kobe of course is and will always be quite wealthy, but he could have been approaching Jordan status, which regardless of how many rings he gets he will never see in regards to endorsement money.