PDA

View Full Version : Hansborough out for Two Months

BUMP
08-01-2009, 12:07 PM
http://www.nba.com/2009/news/07/31/pacers.hansbrough.injury.ap/index.html
LATEST HEADLINES - NBA NEWS RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up Add Widget Shin injury could sideline Pacers' Hansbrough two months

Posted Jul 31 2009 1:01PM

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Tyler Hansbrough could miss up to two months with a right shin injury, but the Indiana Pacers believe their first-round draft pick will be healthy enough for the start of the season.

The Pacers did not provide details of the injury Friday other than to say the 6-foot-9 forward is expected to miss six to eight weeks ahead of the season. The NBA regular season begins Oct. 27.

Indiana said Hansbrough hurt the shin last season, his final year at North Carolina.

The Pacers took Hansbrough at No. 13 overall in last month's draft and signed him to a three-year contract.

Hansbrough led the Tar Heels to the national championship last season and finished his career as the ACC's career scoring leader.

peskypesky
08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Sucks.

Spursfan092120
08-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Hopefully this isn't an injury that sticks with him.

BRHornet45
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
sons this is so typical of whitey!!!

Thunder Dan
08-01-2009, 01:09 PM
the Pacers will be unwatchable this year. If Bird fielded that team anywhere outside of Indiana he would never draw dick at the games. Too many white guys

TheProfessor
08-01-2009, 01:11 PM
the Pacers will be unwatchable this year. If Bird fielded that team anywhere outside of Indiana he would never draw dick at the games. Too many white guys
I'll watch some Pacers' games, if only to see Granger.

Thunder Dan
08-01-2009, 01:15 PM

yeah he is good, but they are really boring. If someone gave you tickets to see the Spurs play anyone this year, the Pacers would be probably in the bottom 5 of your list.

23LeBronJames23
08-01-2009, 01:15 PM

+1 only watch granger play

rayray2k8
08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Should have went with Blair.

fo'shizzle
08-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Nice career start, sounds like someone named Oden :lol

Thunder Dan
08-01-2009, 01:25 PM
and what else makes the Pacers suck is that they are actually somehwat decent while being extremly boring. So you could go to a game and be bored to death and their hutle and grit might just pull it off that night and your team will lose.

This is why they are just a bad night on the home schedule. They are boring, and they can beat your team. The other boring teams suck ass so much you know your getting out of there with a W. I think the 2nd most boring team is the Clippers or TWolves, but you know you are winning those games, and they even have stars now because of sucking for the last couple years and getting draft picks. And while the Thunder suck, they are like a who's who if you like college basketball, so exciting none the less. The Pacers are just all around an awfully boring team.