PDA

View Full Version : Silver stars

bigdave50
08-02-2009, 04:07 AM
Since They Are The Spurs Sister Team
Who Thinks They Can Bring Us Home A WNBA title?

I do!

Rogue
08-02-2009, 08:20 AM
The Detroit Shakes are the Champions this year. And the chance for Silver Stars of winning the championship will only get slimmer and slimmer in the following years, as Becky Hammon can not get any younger and the Silver Stars haven't got anyone capable of taking over or even sharing the heavy burden Hammon carries. Becky Hammon is still kind of hot though. :lol

bigdave50
08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Detroit?
they aint even making the playoffs! sshut up mavs fan

EricB
08-02-2009, 03:28 PM
The Detroit Shakes are the Champions this year. And the chance for Silver Stars of winning the championship will only get slimmer and slimmer in the following years, as Becky Hammon can not get any younger and the Silver Stars haven't got anyone capable of taking over or even sharing the heavy burden Hammon carries. Becky Hammon is still kind of hot though. :lol

The shocks you mean?

And that sophia young is an all star forward, so I'd say she could do it.

:rolleyes

bigdave50
08-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah I Agree
With Sophia, Becky and Ann We Can Make A run. Just been unlucky the past two games.

Sigz
08-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Stars are sucking major balls this year. But Becky Hammon is having a career year. She's like 31 or 32. How long do female PG's play in the NBA? Becky seems to have gotten better in time, and that's with playing all year around with the Stars, Russia, and some other European team.

bigdave50
08-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Stars are sucking major balls this year. But Becky Hammon is having a career year. She's like 31 or 32. How long do female PG's play in the NBA? Becky seems to have gotten better in time, and that's with playing all year around with the Stars, Russia, and some other European team.

Moscow
but i think they will make the playoffs. and they will have a better second half

spursnatic
08-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I would of said yes last year!!!...But this year they are playing like shit...Don't know what the fuck is up with them?....

SequSpur
08-02-2009, 11:33 PM
dude, a wnba take in my spurs forum...

what the fuck is wrong with you man...?

fyatuk
08-03-2009, 12:25 AM
I doubt it this year. Just seems like such a struggle for them in everything I've watched. Sophia, in particular, has looked pretty horrid in the games I've seen. Belinda Snell has been a great pickup and Frazee has been impressive as a rookie though, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them turn it up, though.

SPURSGOAT
08-03-2009, 12:26 AM
WNBA... :lmao

bigdave50
08-03-2009, 02:37 PM
is awesome

BRHornet45
02-27-2010, 04:21 PM
sons I have fallen in love with Miss Becky. I get butterflies in my tummy when I see her ;)

dbreiden83080
02-27-2010, 04:25 PM
dude, a wnba take in my spurs forum...

what the fuck is wrong with you man...?

takes away from another cry me a river thread of your's..

BRHornet45
02-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Kori can I please have two favorite teams now? can you put the Silver Stars underneath the Hornets? thx in advance son and god bless.

SenorSpur
02-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I think the Silver Stars had their best chance two years ago, when they went to the WNBA Finals. They seemed to regress last season. Hopefully, they can resume their high level of play.

SenorSpur
02-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Kori can I please have two favorite teams now? can you put the Silver Stars underneath the Hornets? thx in advance son and god bless.

Very hot pic.

FeZZy
02-27-2010, 09:16 PM

dude your sig pic of becky is ugly look at her arms they look like joel pryzbila's thigh :lmao

ginobili fan
02-27-2010, 10:28 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/olympics/2008/writers/alexander_wolff/08/17/hammon/p1_081708_hammon2_si.jpg

Is she crazy ?

BRHornet45
02-28-2010, 02:26 AM
dude your sig pic of becky is ugly look at her arms they look like joel pryzbila's thigh :lmao

bullshit!

Sean Cagney
02-28-2010, 02:43 AM
WNBA... :lmao

Exactly, no man talks about this here and I could give a shyt less!!!!!!! I saw on dude offline when I was talking and said who won that there and he was talking WNBA! We all just looked at him and politely said I have no clue!!!!!!!!:lol:lol I have never watched one game.

BRHornet45
02-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Exactly, no man talks about this here and I could give a shyt less!!!!!!! I saw on dude offline when I was talking and said who won that there and he was talking WNBA! We all just looked at him and politely said I have no clue!!!!!!!!:lol:lol I have never watched one game.

son every woman in the WNBA would make you look like a true little BITCH on the court. stop the hate and just appreciate. at least most of them actually play with heart unlike most of the spoiled rotten, thuggin n buggin, millionaires in the WWE ... oops I mean NBA.

Sean Cagney
02-28-2010, 03:01 AM
son every woman in the WNBA would make you look like a true little BITCH on the court. stop the hate and just appreciate. at least most of them actually play with heart unlike most of the spoiled rotten, thuggin n buggin, millionaires in the WWE ... oops I mean NBA.

Blahhhhhhhhhhh I see you in all WNBA threads man, nobody in the real world sides their family gives a flying fukkin shyt about it, especially men...... I don't watch it at all, sorry. I swear most men would agree too, nobody cares about WNBA nor a title there like a NBA TITLE! Everyone knows the NBA champs, the WNBA nobody can name for the last three years or so :lol:lol

BRHornet45
02-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Blahhhhhhhhhhh I see you in all WNBA threads man, nobody in the real world sides their family gives a flying fukkin shyt about it, especially men...... I don't watch it at all, sorry. I swear most men would agree too, nobody cares about WNBA nor a title there like a NBA TITLE! Everyone knows the NBA champs, the WNBA nobody can name for the last three years or so :lol:lol

son you obviously drive a big ole pickup truck and love nickleback

son we get it. you're too cool for school :lol

Sean Cagney
02-28-2010, 03:20 AM
son you obviously drive a big ole pickup truck and love nickleback

son we get it. you're too cool for school :lol

Nope, I love 90's like WU TANG and Nas etc. you are off there as usual......... Most men out here don't give a shyt about this, nor all over for that matter..... Where did you get I am hick from saying I don't like WNBA? Most men don't care out it, sorry once again.

You failed again. :lol I am not too cool for it, it just bores me to death, sorry most don't like WNBA, it has low rating to show for it.

BRHornet45
02-28-2010, 03:24 AM
Nope, I love 90's like WU TANG and Nas etc. you are off there as usual......... Most men out here don't give a shyt about this, nor all over for that matter..... Where did you get I am hick from saying I don't like WNBA? Most men don't care out it, sorry once again.

You failed again. :lol I am not too cool for it, it just bores me to death, sorry most don't like WNBA, it has low rating to show for it.

son why hate though? be nice. life is too short to be mean like that. god bless

Jason R
02-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Why support our daughters in athletics, better they stick to their stripper poles or kitchens.

Playoff ratings almost doubled from 2008 to 2009. WNBA still has a way to go. But, I've been to a few Silver Star games, and enjoy them.

manufan4life
02-28-2010, 06:29 PM
i agree with you jason