PDA

View Full Version : I got called a honkey today

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm messican dammit

holcs50
08-02-2009, 08:13 PM
LMFAOOO-when i read this thread title i just laughed. U serious? I didn't even think people used that word anymore, ha. I thought it was updated to cracker these days. Honkey, lol, if someone called me that i would probably fall on the ground from laughter

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:18 PM
I never heard a white dude get mad for being called a honkey. You say something about a white dudes mama you are in some trouble. Ask Henry Lewis Gates.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2009, 08:26 PM
I never heard a white dude get mad for being called a honkey. You say something about a white dudes mama you are in some trouble. Ask Henry Lewis Gates.

im not mad cause i got called a honkey im mad cause i'm not white but they assumed i was cause of my light skin

holcs50
08-02-2009, 08:30 PM
im not mad cause i got called a honkey im mad cause i'm not white but they assumed i was cause of my light skin

dude i wouldnt be mad. Ha, dumbasses throw around names all the time, who gives a fuck if some dumbass called you a honkey but your mexican. Please tell me your not takin that seriously?

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2009, 08:32 PM
dude i wouldnt be mad. Ha, dumbasses throw around names all the time, who gives a fuck if some dumbass called you a honkey but your mexican. Please tell me your not takin that seriously?

of course i'm not mad about that, but what cause i have a job, speak english don't have a kid, graduated high school, don't have any tats, and i drive a dodge stratus i'm a white guy?

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:37 PM

I was talking in general not about you,.

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:38 PM
of course i'm not mad about that, but what cause i have a job, speak english don't have a kid, graduated high school, don't have any tats, and i drive a dodge stratus i'm a white guy?

Sound like a role model for other mexicans if you ask me.

holcs50
08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
One of my best buddies is a light skinned mexican and he really does look pretty white-i mean he's lighter than me and im usually pretty white in the winter, ha. But yea a lot of people he meets thinks he's white. We make him feel better though and call him a beaner when its just us guys. Ha. Its funny he like calls me a cracker, and im like man according to others your more of a cracker than me. Just all fun and games, but i get where your coming from.

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM
I dated this mexican for 3 years. She looked more asian than mexican. She would get mad because if we ate chinese sometimes the waiter/waitress would speak chinese to her.

edit: She was mexican/american. Dad Mexican,,,,Mom a whitey

Kori Ellis
08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Many people consider Mexicans as Caucasian/White. So it's not surprising. What race of person called you that?

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:51 PM
My cousins dad is a mexican. They would get mad at us for calling them sponkey. Half spic half honkey.

holcs50
08-02-2009, 08:52 PM
My cousins dad is a mexican. They would get mad at us for calling them sponkey. Half spic half honkey.

:lmao, sponkey never heard that before

jack sommerset
08-02-2009, 08:59 PM
:lmao, sponkey never heard that before

We made that one up. They are family and we thought we were being funny kids (I just turned 38) but 2 years ago I was talking to Heather (mexican cousin 39) and she told me she really hated us for that. I felt bad.

Richard Cranium
08-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm messican dammit

You should have swept the leg.

ashbeeigh
08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Many people consider Mexicans as Caucasian/White. So it's not surprising. What race of person called you that?

True that. On our intake forms at work there's a spot for race and a spot for ethnicity. Race is white/black and ethnicity is hispanic/non-hispanic. Some people get angry when i correct them....but it's my job to correct it since I do quality control and the people that bill us for the form will throw it back.

eyeh8u
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
when i was in higschool, i was pissing in a urinal, and there was a black dude next to me. I had a great long piss, and the dude said to me "damn nigga, thats alot of piss" and i wasn't black

pawe
08-03-2009, 12:11 AM
^^^ :lol

marini martini
08-03-2009, 12:49 AM
when i was in higschool, i was pissing in a urinal, and there was a black dude next to me. I had a great long piss, and the dude said to me "damn nigga, thats alot of piss" and i wasn't black

Best prostrate of the month thread!!!:toast

timvp
08-03-2009, 12:56 AM
I always thought you were middle eastern.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-03-2009, 01:16 AM

Personally, I view it as an achievement when a black guy calls me nigga. I used to work with this 6'6" dude named Bryant, and he'd walk in and say, what up my big nigga, and I felt black, until I realized I needed a ladder to stock the shelves.

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2009, 01:27 AM
I always thought you were middle eastern.

that's a new one, but when you didn't shave for like a year i thought you were middle eastern

Personally, I view it as an achievement when a black guy calls me nigga. I used to work with this 6'6" dude named Bryant, and he'd walk in and say, what up my big nigga, and I felt black, until I realized I needed a ladder to stock the shelves.

i i was called nigga i would have been like "hell yeah im straight tippin on fo fos my nug" But the black guy called me a honkey so i felt excluded

Taco
08-03-2009, 08:07 AM
I got called a honkey today, I'm messican dammit

:lol:sombrero::lmao

SpursStalker
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
:lol

I remember the first time someone called me a cracker ...

I was like, is that suppose to insult me?

sonic21
08-03-2009, 08:26 AM
i went to china with a friend and she got called a honkey too (she's not white, she's from china).

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2009, 08:30 AM
What did you do to piss of George Jefferson? Did you slap Weezie on her fat ass?

Melmart1
08-03-2009, 08:42 AM
You get used to it after awhile. :lol

If I had a dime for every time someone called me a bolilla growing up ...