PDA

View Full Version : I'm considering boycotting Spurstalk...

tlongII
08-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Frankly the lack of respect I receive is sickening. There is no other poster on this site that has the depth and breadth of basketball knowledge that I have yet I am constantly ignored in my requests to be named the moderator of this site. How can that be? Is there a conspiracy? UNBEAVABLE! If things don't change soon (and I mean SOON!) it is extremely possible that I will be OUT OF HERE!

IronMexican
08-02-2009, 10:41 PM
I think you're a funny poster who gets a bad rap for being a homer.

Dex
http://daycaredaze.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/tantrum.jpg

Ditty
cuz blazers tanked 5 seasons to be eliminated from the 1st round

z0sa
Tldr

KidCongo
08-02-2009, 10:42 PM
You're the animal expert. A deserving title.

tlongII
08-02-2009, 10:45 PM
You're the animal expert. A deserving title.

:rolleyes

mavsfan1000
08-02-2009, 10:46 PM
I respect you being a non-spur fan that continues to hang around here. Especially of a team that hasn't done anything. It must be hard. But being a mod involves a lot of trust. I'm not sure Kori is willing to give that out and are there any other mods around here?

Def Rowe
08-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I get the impression you're pissed because you donate money to the site and want a little more control, or... something like that.

CubanMustGo
08-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Frankly the lack of respect I receive is sickening. There is no other poster on this site that has the depth and breadth of basketball knowledge that I have yet I am constantly ignored in my requests to be named the moderator of this site. How can that be? Is there a conspiracy? UNBEAVABLE! If things don't change soon (and I mean SOON!) it is extremely possible that I will be OUT OF HERE!

History repeats itself forum.

KidCongo
08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
:rolleyes

You have a Spur and *had* a thread stickied.

:toast

ElNono
08-02-2009, 10:52 PM
LOL Oden...

LnGrrrR
08-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Maybe she's afraid you'd change the title to Blazerstalk? :D

tlongII
08-02-2009, 10:54 PM
I respect you being a non-spur fan that continues to hang around here. Especially of a team that hasn't done anything. It must be hard. But being a mod involves a lot of trust. I'm not sure Kori is willing to give that out and are there any other mods around here?

This isn't about trust. This is about qualifications and ability. Things I have in greater quantities than any other poster on this site. Please bring your "A" game if you want to post in one of my threads... :rolleyes

rolleyes
08-02-2009, 10:56 PM
This isn't about trust. This is about qualifications and ability. Things I have in greater quantities than any other poster on this site. Please bring your "A" game if you want to post in one of my threads... :rolleyes

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

tlongII
08-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I get the impression you're pissed because you donate money to the site and want a little more control, or... something like that.

Yes. This is definitley true. Frankly I'm surprised that Kori and LJ haven't sung my praises more given all the money I've donated to this site! :madrun

rolleyes
08-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Yes. This is definitley true. Frankly I'm surprised that Kori and LJ haven't sung my praises more given all the money I've donated to this site! :madrun

Kori Ellis
08-02-2009, 10:59 PM

:lol

Are you just mad because I took the Oden thread down?

Just so you know, I didn't delete it (or any threads today)... I can see them all. You guys just can't see them.

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:01 PM
:lol

Are you just mad because I took the Oden thread down?

Just so you know, I didn't delete it (or any threads today)... I can see them all. You guys just can't see them.

Don't you lol at me missy!

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I respect any man that can walk around with a hairpiece and act like it's normal.

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:05 PM
I respect any man that can walk around with a hairpiece and act like it's normal.

It's not a hairpiece and it's not normal either! :flipoff

SpuronyourFace
08-02-2009, 11:09 PM
So fuck off then girly.

Sir Larry Wildman
08-02-2009, 11:11 PM

Like Kori is going to want some hot head who gets on posters for spelling, and loves to jerk off?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/tlong-jerk.gif

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:12 PM
So fuck off then girly.

Ooooooooohhhh internet tough guy huh? I have chunks in my stool bigger than you...

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Like Kori is going to want some hot head who gets on posters for spelling, and loves to jerk off?

Who doesn't love to jerk off fag? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

JamStone
08-02-2009, 11:13 PM
In your defense, you did have an erection in that picture you took with Sam Pritchard.

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2009, 11:14 PM

How can that not be a hairpiece?

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:16 PM
In your defense, you did have an erection in that picture you took with Sam Pritchard.

It's Kevin Pritchard, and yes I do have a man-crush on him. Gotta problem with that?

JamStone
08-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry, got my Prestis-Pritchards mixed up.

And, no. I said "in your defense."

tlongII
08-02-2009, 11:17 PM
How can that not be a hairpiece?

It's not. It's just interesting styling gel.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2009, 11:36 PM
It's not. It's just interesting styling gel.

nothin beats jackin off and thrusting ur hair hey.....

Desert Plains
08-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Can you spot the 10 differences?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/44-1.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/TT.jpg

milkshakeballa
08-02-2009, 11:57 PM
By now everyone should have heard about Tlong and his bumptious treatises. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. I assume you already know that Tlong's cat's-paws allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of their are disrupting Tlongs ability to rule and moderate this board but I have something more important to tell you. As someone who enjoys brandishing words like "hexosemonophosphoric" and "ultrastandardization" as a smoke screen to hide his holier-than-thou attitudes' inherent paradoxes, he must clearly be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his dim-witted catch-phrases and lack of basketball knowledge. AND it is no news that he contends that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Sounds rather unconscionable, doesn't it? Well, that's the douche Tlong for you.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that Tlong wants to rid SpursTalk of "defective" people? I feel this way because if there's an untold story here, it's that I oppose, deplore, and disavow discrimination, extremism, and hatred of every kind. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that it is in Tlong's nature to be a deceiver and a destroyer of SpursTalk and quite frankly, a bloodsucker of this site? There is absolutely nothing that uncouth gasbags like Tlong will not do to destroy this great board. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some self-serving incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim. In closing, please remember that my ultimate goal is to honor this great baord's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me...

Steve Perry
08-03-2009, 12:02 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/tlong-ran.jpg

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:03 AM
By now everyone should have heard about Tlong and his bumptious treatises. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. I assume you already know that Tlong's cat's-paws allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of their are disrupting Tlongs ability to rule and moderate this board but I have something more important to tell you. As someone who enjoys brandishing words like "hexosemonophosphoric" and "ultrastandardization" as a smoke screen to hide his holier-than-thou attitudes' inherent paradoxes, he must clearly be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his dim-witted catch-phrases and lack of basketball knowledge. AND it is no news that he contends that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Sounds rather unconscionable, doesn't it? Well, that's the douche Tlong for you.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that Tlong wants to rid SpursTalk of "defective" people? I feel this way because if there's an untold story here, it's that I oppose, deplore, and disavow discrimination, extremism, and hatred of every kind. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that it is in Tlong's nature to be a deceiver and a destroyer of SpursTalk and quite frankly, a bloodsucker of this site? There is absolutely nothing that uncouth gasbags like Tlong will not do to destroy this great board. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some self-serving incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim. In closing, please remember that my ultimate goal is to honor this great baord's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me...

Huh? R U Gay?

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Flock of Seagulls is one of the greatest bands of all time.

Steve Perry
08-03-2009, 12:07 AM

Don't you mean Fuck a Seagull? :lmao

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:09 AM
That is one sexy MOFO! :tu

ehz33satx
08-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Ooooooooohhhh internet tough guy huh? I have chunks in my stool bigger than you...

Chunks of cum! Cause with looks like that AND your hairpiece, you sure don't get any p*ssy!

milkshakeballa
08-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Huh? R U Gay?

No.

I should have known reading levels in Portland are not up to par. What I'm trying to say is you bring nothing of value you this board...except the occasional what color Oden's boxor are today threads. Why would you expect to be a mod?

If I was Kori...ah nevermind.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2009, 12:18 AM
big foot?

cnyc3
08-03-2009, 12:21 AM
nice Dave Babych photo tlong :toast

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:21 AM
No.

I should have known reading levels in Portland are not up to par. What I'm trying to say is you bring nothing of value you this board...except the occasional what color Oden's boxor are today threads. Why would you expect to be a mod?

If I was Kori...ah nevermind.

I invite you to read your post and then consider what education level you would appropriately be placed at.... :tu

milkshakeballa
08-03-2009, 12:22 AM
I am the author...why would I need to read it?

wijayas
08-03-2009, 12:23 AM

Once you can spell correctly, then maybe, you may become the mod! :lmao

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:24 AM
nice Dave Babych photo tlong :toast

I borrowed Babych's shoes for dinner before a Canucks game. No lie. He signed that photo with "Nice Shoes! All the Best, Dave Babych" :lol

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:25 AM
I am the author...why would I need to read it?

You mad?

Gummi Clutch
08-03-2009, 12:26 AM
That is one sexy MOFO! :tu

Nice pic!

milkshakeballa
08-03-2009, 12:30 AM
You mad?

I think your the one thats mad...never experienced this huh?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/100/l_a7aeea7933e748f3af00bad880723682.jpg

tlongII
08-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh yes I have.

phyzik
08-03-2009, 01:30 AM

You know.... I was willing to stick up for you, hell I was already planning my defensive speach, up until you posted this shit.

holcs50
08-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Lollies, what are u looking for? A congratulations from timvp and kori. Hey newsflash they started this site but they aren't anyone special. I gotta say you are most of the time a good poster but why seek recognition on this site. We are all here to talk some bball and trash, ha. Do you really care that much? Id recommend going out and worrying about other things. just a suggestion

Muser
08-03-2009, 06:15 AM
I think your the one thats mad...never experienced this huh?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/100/l_a7aeea7933e748f3af00bad880723682.jpg

Read up on NBA history first kid.

ata
08-03-2009, 07:03 AM
http://www.shrani.si/f/2S/8Z/4pW98rwg/nooooo.gif

TFloss32
08-03-2009, 09:53 AM

Oh Portland Trailblazers...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Are you an Elizabeth Barrett Browning fan in addition to being a Blazers homer? Depth and breadth? :lol

P.S. You can stay if you change your name to SchlongII.

Sportcamper
08-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Tlong- You used to be a GREAT BB Poster…But like the rest of the original members of this board, (and I don’t mean some, I mean ALL OF YOU)…You guys never want to talk about basketball or match ups or the play-offs anymore… Your guys/gals teams never make it to the finals so you pout & start threads about shark week or poker tournaments or paper vs. plastic…

If it were not for Lakers fans, or Dallas Fans, or Cavs Fans or Suns fans this would be turned into a knitting forum….

LA24
08-03-2009, 10:28 AM

From the looks of that picture, you must be Conan O'Brien's retarded brother.

Double-Up
08-03-2009, 10:40 AM
You mad?

Quit acting like a dumbass, getting your way is for fucking kids. Man up it's just a forum.

Allanon
08-03-2009, 10:41 AM
You guys are gonna miss schtlong if he leaves. Not enough diehard fans these days.

Indazone
08-03-2009, 12:29 PM

Tell us again how your walking 7 foot glass doll is your franchise player.

mavsluva
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM

"If you don't respect me, I'll <insert something disrepectful here>. Because if you don't change, then I'll be miserable!"

Ahhh, always a victim of someone else's actions