PDA

View Full Version : Legit theraputic massage

Fabbs
08-02-2009, 10:59 PM
No doubt the trolls will be weighing in from Moms basement, but for the rest of you...

Which one(s) do you like the best?

Deep Tissue
Sweedish
Thai including kneeling on back, walking on back, using the feet on back.
Korean recliner foot massage (the clothes on style where you sit in the recliner and soak your feet and they work you head, neck, back and then feet.)
Shiatsu
Rock-pebble
Other

Myself I'm very down with Thai, but only from the experts, which i have found 99% of the time they learned it in Thailand.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2009, 11:11 PM
whatever gives a happy ending FTW

SequSpur
08-02-2009, 11:56 PM
hand

Fabbs
08-03-2009, 12:00 AM
and our first couple has weighed in from Moms basement.

A righty and a lefty. :(

Steve Perry
08-03-2009, 12:11 AM
What kind of salad tosser makes a massage topic on a public message board at midnight and expects only the MENSA crowd to chime in? :lmao

marini martini
08-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Thai recliner foot massage sounds yummy, right now, after a hard day of thinking!!!:toast

Fabbs
08-03-2009, 01:01 AM
What kind of salad tosser makes a massage topic on a public message board at midnight and expects only the MENSA crowd to chime in? :lmao
Sayeth a tosser with Steve Perry as his sig. :lol

You're right tho, I expected the late night crowd to be....what it is. :downspin:

We'll see if the daylight brings some legits. (mm if you're legit, sorry.)

Summers
08-03-2009, 09:37 AM
I haven't tried a variety of massages, but I had a hot stone massage last summer and it was fabulous. The heat really soaks in and feels amazing.

Chingo Bling
08-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I get the massage from that gorda Chata down the calle. Che may be gorda but che is tetona. That bish puts hot tortillas on my back and I think fajitas too. I always leave smelling like cilantro and limon.

Oh yeah and che massages my pinga with her tetas tambien.

Destro
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
i like deep tissue the best but i'm a big guy with a thick body. I like that with deep tissue they can give pin point massage with an elbow tip or finger tips. For me it is the most relaxing although I'll admit it can hurt. I like being sore from the massage the next day, feels like i got my money's worth.

PakiDan
08-03-2009, 11:12 AM
I get the massage from that gorda Chata down the calle. Che may be gorda but che is tetona. That bish puts hot tortillas on my back and I think fajitas too. I always leave smelling like cilantro and limon.

Oh yeah and che massages my pinga with her tetas tambien.

Dude... Chingo is the tits!!!!

Fabbs
08-03-2009, 01:28 PM
i like deep tissue the best but i'm a big guy with a thick body. I like that with deep tissue they can give pin point massage with an elbow tip or finger tips. For me it is the most relaxing although I'll admit it can hurt. I like being sore from the massage the next day, feels like i got my money's worth.
If you can't find the right Thai, they can dig in with the feet just as well as the elbow and finger tip. All three.