PDA

View Full Version : Fedor's New Opponent(s)

jason1301
08-03-2009, 01:11 AM
All of us are disappointed! We want to see Fedor fight Brock and then Carwin, Cain, and Randy. Outside the UFC there are not one worthy opponent, is there?

Well if you think about it, there still is Barnett --the fight can happen in Japan. Josh is not suspended by the CSAC. Overeem and Werdum are top10, and then you have up and comers Brett Rogers, Antonio Silva, Ivanov, Lashley, that are just a few wins away from challenging Fedor. Ok, for Lashley it could take over a year to get there, but he has the potential!

my point; Fedor wil be fine and will continue to beat up top competition.

polandprzem
08-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Accually right now you've got Overem, Werdum, Rogers and Barnett which can cause Fedor troubles.
The question is if Fedor not burned out yet?

It's funny that they (m-1 fedor) wants a piece of another organization which are giving Fedor the best deal possible.

Strikeforce won't risk signing Fedor for big money and co-promotion.
But still there are some crazy Japaneese guys.

All in all, it's all on Fedor now. Does he have fire to compete or rest his career on Vadims back and bump up his record to few more wins against good competition not wating to face the worst enemies in cage and UFC wrestlers.

BlackSwordsMan
08-03-2009, 09:34 AM
I hope fedor loses every fight

jason1301
08-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Accually right now you've got Overem, Werdum, Rogers and Barnett which can cause Fedor troubles.
The question is if Fedor not burned out yet?

It's funny that they (m-1 fedor) wants a piece of another organization which are giving Fedor the best deal possible.

Strikeforce won't risk signing Fedor for big money and co-promotion.
But still there are some crazy Japaneese guys.

All in all, it's all on Fedor now. Does he have fire to compete or rest his career on Vadims back and bump up his record to few more wins against good competition not wating to face the worst enemies in cage and UFC wrestlers.

He does! Overeem, Werdum and Brett Rogers are no Cans, plus now he can fight Barnett in japan. I don't think Dana would let him do that if he was with the UFC.

polandprzem
08-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Who did Brett Rogers beat that he is a top lever?

Only a glasschin Arlovski?

oligarchy
08-04-2009, 12:09 PM
He can challenge Barnett to an ice cream eating contest.

He can fight Cyborg.. I'm sure she'll tool him.

jason1301
08-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Who did Brett Rogers beat that he is a top lever?

Only a glasschin Arlovski?

That AA is still better than an over the Hill randy.

oligarchy
08-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Randy beat that fat piece of crap that AA lost to twice. I'm sure Randy would beat AA.

LEONARD
08-05-2009, 09:43 AM
MMAmath > All

Mir beat Lesnar
Vera beat Mir
Sylvia beat Vera
Fedor beat Sylvia

Fedor > Lesnar

oligarchy
08-05-2009, 10:58 AM
I said I'm sure he would beat AA, I didn't say because he beat Sylvia that means he will beat him. AA and Sylvia are strikers, they have the same type of game, Randy neutralized that, he'd do the same. You're super duper smart. FEDOR is better than superman and terminator. I saw him beat Hong Man Choi, he'll destroy anybody!

Aside from that fact, it's a 1:1 conclusion not some 4:1 conclusion.

KYLE MAYNARD ISN'T A JOKE FOLKS. YOU GUYS JUST HAVEN'T SEEN HIM TRAIN!

Dude. Stick to posting videos and news.

LEONARD
08-05-2009, 12:39 PM
You and Dio are really kickass at making shit up...

or....oligarchy = dio??? Hmmmmmm

dallaskd
08-06-2009, 12:07 PM
why are we locking threads like this evan?