PDA

View Full Version : How come mavs fans and lakers fans like hanging spurstalk?

Yao明
08-03-2009, 08:43 AM
y?

45 bank shot
08-03-2009, 08:44 AM
what bout rockets fans?

BlackSwordsMan
08-03-2009, 09:33 AM
y not?

JudynTX
08-03-2009, 09:33 AM
I think they should pay to post here. :D

picc84
08-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Cant speak for anyone else but i'm a spurs fan as well.

djohn2oo8
08-03-2009, 09:47 AM
what bout rockets fans?

To get different takes on a team

Rogue
08-03-2009, 09:48 AM
To get different takes on a team
sup, brother.

djohn2oo8
08-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Nothin much, bro

Rogue
08-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Nothin much, bro
I really don't wanna get the NBA forum closed again, at least we should reach kind of a truce and amble along it until timvp and kori retire and get replaced by the couple of Mono and Bump who will give you the full freedom to talk whatever is on your mind.

BlackSwordsMan
08-03-2009, 09:58 AM
pussies

djohn2oo8
08-03-2009, 09:59 AM
I really don't wanna get the NBA forum closed again, at least we should reach kind of a truce and amble along it until timvp and kori retire and get replaced by the couple of Mono and Bump who will give you the full freedom to talk whatever is on your mind.

Ok, truce....I'll shut up about the Mavs

Rogue
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Ok, truce....I'll shut up about the Mavs
Well, I'll also stay away from talking trash against the Rockets and the 7'6" pillar until LJ retires and the truce expires.

djohn2oo8
08-03-2009, 10:04 AM
ok

LA24
08-03-2009, 10:21 AM
y?

May b 4 the same reason y u r here ?

Allanon
08-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Where else can I trash talk every non-Laker fan's mom and not get banned?

Sportcamper
08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Because some of us like to talk about basketball & to see what’s going on in other cities…

turiaf for president
08-03-2009, 10:40 AM
if it was all spursfans in this forum, shit would get boring.

fo'shizzle
08-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Why are you not rehabbing your injured ass?

La Peace
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Do you know how bored we would all be if we weren't together

dirk4mvp
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Mavfans will soon run this board.

anonoftheinternets
08-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Mavfans will soon run this board.

looks like it ... pretty hilarious ...

IronMexican
08-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Funnest board on the net. A lot funner than LG or CL.

Cry Havoc
08-03-2009, 03:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/whisperingstorm/babby.jpg

Indazone
08-03-2009, 06:00 PM
if it was all spursfans in this forum, shit would get boring.

You mean like that boring as hell site Clutchfans? :lol

djohn2oo8
08-03-2009, 06:05 PM

Did you get banned? Seeing how they have no tolerance for anything over there

Rogue
08-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Spurstalk with only spurs fans would be even more horrific a website than Clutchfans now is, at least no one talks trash on clutchfans and once someone talks about something dirty or related to some sensitive political issues, then an IP ban is expected. Even a legit fan like Sook has got his IP banned permanently from clutchfans, while the only survivors still living there are those who rarely speak to the truth.

Rogue
08-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Did you get banned? Seeing how they have no tolerance for anything over there
Nope, I believe he hasn't been banned yet and will never ever get banned on clutchfans. You can never get yourself banned from clutchfans if you can keep your mouth clean from dirty slurs and the criticisms against your own players, no matter how bad they play. However, if you say anything criticizing one or two of your players, like what sook once did, then you should feel lucky if the fat bear only bans your user name while leaving along your IP, with which you can register another name and continue to post there. I mean only posters speaking to truth like sook are likely to get banned on clutchfans.

TheManFromAcme
08-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Once upon a time ago, LG was a fantastic place to hang out in. Not no more. I love my Lakers and 2-3 times a week I visit there and chat with some of my compadres I've chatted with the last 6 years but these last 2 years have seen some incredibly stupid and fickled fans that just drive me nuts. Maybe one day when the mods there clean house and place some stricter parameters will I visit more often. Until then, SpursTalk is the place. Besides, with my new transfer here in San Antonio it only seems fit.

angelbelow
08-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Once upon a time ago, LG was a fantastic place to hang out in. Not no more. I love my Lakers and 2-3 times a week I visit there and chat with some of my compadres I've chatted with the last 6 years but these last 2 years have seen some incredibly stupid and fickled fans that just drive me nuts. Maybe one day when the mods there clean house and place some stricter parameters will I visit more often. Until then, SpursTalk is the place. Besides, with my new transfer here in San Antonio it only seems fit.

why dont you bring some of your compadres over.

benefactor
08-03-2009, 07:26 PM
...because other team boards suck compared to this one. You're welcome.

/thread

SouthTexasRancher
08-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Hell, without the La La Land Fakerette fans and the DallASS Mavette's fans, we wouldn't have anyone to kick around, laugh at, or make fun of. It really is great to have these clowns posting here. Ya gotta luv em!

MavDynasty
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Hell, without the La La Land Fakerette fans and the DallASS Mavette's fans, we wouldn't have anyone to kick around, laugh at, or make fun of. It really is great to have these clowns posting here. Ya gotta luv em!

What were the last 2 teams that eliminated the Spurs from the playoffs? :rolleyes

NRHector
08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
What were the last 2 teams that eliminated the Spurs from the playoffs? :rolleyesi think he wrote "fans" and not the actual team

KSeal
08-03-2009, 10:47 PM
What were the last 2 teams that eliminated the Spurs from the playoffs? :rolleyes

STR isn't too bright to say the least.

SouthTexasRancher
08-03-2009, 11:01 PM

Do you know the difference between the word 'fans' and the word 'team'? Mavette fans have been known to show up on the old 'Jaywalking' episodes of The Tonight Show. Have someone with a brain explain it to you. Damn, you Mavette fans are such dunderheads. You people actually make a few of the Faker fans seem like they have some gray matter. In fact you make that little kseal guy look at least like a 2nd grader.

Here was my post, moron...

As to the last two teams who knocked the Spurs out...big deal. Neither of you went on to win the championship. However, when the Spurs knock either or both of you girlieboy's teams out we go on and win the NBA Championship. We still have NOT lost in the Finals!!!

SouthTexasRancher
08-03-2009, 11:02 PM
STR isn't too bright to say the least.

Lil' seal, all I can do is :lol @ U...!

mavsluva
08-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Because this forum is very active being that San Antonio only has professional basketball.

TheManFromAcme
08-04-2009, 09:00 AM
why dont you bring some of your compadres over.

I've tried but they want nothing to do with SpursTalk. They don't even understand why I even post here. Heck, I'v been called "less than" a Laker fan because I choose to visit here. That's what I mean. I live and die Lakers but I also like chatting with other folks. Sometimes there are other things besides "Lakers to talk about wouldn't you agree?

TheManFromAcme
08-04-2009, 09:01 AM

:toast Thank you sir.
Glad I could be of some service.

LakeShow
08-04-2009, 09:41 AM
As to the last two teams who knocked the Spurs out...big deal. Neither of you went on to win the championship. However, when the Spurs knock either or both of you girlieboy's teams out we go on and win the NBA Championship. We still have NOT lost in the Finals!!!

Both teams won the championship that season. The only relevent championship in the western conference, the conference championship. No team in the western conference has anything to do with the outcome of the finals, so please quit acting like that was some kind of victory for you. Your team had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome. NOTHING! Finals talk is for East/West teams. Conference talk is for the Lakers, Spurs and Mavs.

45 bank shot
08-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Spurstalk with only spurs fans would be even more horrific a website than Clutchfans now is, at least no one talks trash on clutchfans and once someone talks about something dirty or related to some sensitive political issues, then an IP ban is expected. Even a legit fan like Sook has got his IP banned permanently from clutchfans, while the only survivors still living there are those who rarely speak to the truth.

I think you've overlooked one fact: it's called spurstalk for a reason

YellowFever
08-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Beause the NBA section of spurstalk is like that Cantina scene in Star Wars.

We just hang around and make small talk until something bad happens (like a flame war) and we get to laugh at the loser.

Ditty
08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
theres nothing to do in dallas because there sport teams suck excluding the rangers they actually might not be a failure in dallas

LA I guess theres alot to do but can't think of anything besides going to disneyland and the beach but lakers fans they seem to want to hang out here but besides the Lakers and maybe the dodgers who havent done crap since the 70's no one really cares about any other sports teams there

MavDynasty
08-04-2009, 08:52 PM
theres nothing to do in dallas because there sport teams suck excluding the rangers they actually might not be a failure in dallas

LA I guess theres alot to do but can't think of anything besides going to disneyland and the beach but lakers fans they seem to want to hang out here but besides the Lakers and maybe the dodgers who havent done crap since the 70's no one really cares about any other sports teams there

Cause San Antonio is just so much of a better place than Dallas huh? lol city smack

I guess teams that suck ass can still eliminate your beloved Spurs 4 games to 1.

Disneyland and the beach is also better than a shit infested Riverwalk imo

Dr Cox
08-05-2009, 12:28 PM
i like the diversity, always fun arguing with dr house

cuz we all know my show is where its at!
http://\\cbdomain.dom\data\HomeFolders\THair\UserDocs\dr cox.jpg
even when im drunk on set

La Peace
08-05-2009, 12:36 PM

I agree with you, ever since we made the finals last year we have had an influx of laker posters on our main websites. Whether or not they are bandwagon I do not know we will have to see which ones stick around.

But a lot of them whom are young, uneducated basketball fans who probably just started watching. Which is cool, I was one at one point. But at the same time I really don't feel like tolerating that type of fandom at this point in the off season. It is a little bit annoying.

TheManFromAcme
08-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I agree with you, ever since we made the finals last year we have had an influx of laker posters on our main websites. Whether or not they are bandwagon I do not know we will have to see which ones stick around.

But a lot of them whom are young, uneducated basketball fans who probably just started watching. Which is cool, I was one at one point. But at the same time I really don't feel like tolerating that type of fandom at this point in the off season. It is a little bit annoying.

:tu

IronMexican
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
I get so annoyed and pissed when I see fans who became fans in 2005. I have no idea why, but it annoys me. They usually don't know what they are talking about. Not to mention the Spaniard fans who quadrupled once Pau joined the Lakers.

Allanon
08-05-2009, 05:41 PM
I get so annoyed and pissed when I see fans who became fans in 2005. I have no idea why, but it annoys me. They usually don't know what they are talking about. Not to mention the Spaniard fans who quadrupled once Pau joined the Lakers.

True about the Spaniard fans, man they all came out of the woodwork. Spaniards are already annoying when they constantly try to separate themselves from the mexicans.

TheManFromAcme
08-05-2009, 05:58 PM
True about the Spaniard fans, man they all came out of the woodwork. Spaniards are already annoying when they constantly try to separate themselves from the mexicans.

:lmao True that.

go to New Mexico and that whole state thinks their Spainards even after you run into guys that look like Benito Juarez. :lol