PDA

View Full Version : A Real Sticky Situation

mrsmaalox
08-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Aug 3, 10:56 AM EDT

4 scorned Wis. women charged with tying up lover

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WI_CHEATER_ASSAULTED_WIS_WIOL-?SITE=WIMAD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

STOCKBRIDGE, Wis. (AP) -- Four Wisconsin women are accused of tying up and assaulting a married man after allegedly finding out he was romantically involved with each of them.

The women are each charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony with a maximum prison term of six years. One is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault.

Calumet County prosecutors say 48-year-old Therese A. Ziemann of Menasha lured the man to a Stockbridge motel last Thursday. Prosecutors say she was soon joined by 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau of Neenah; 43-year-old Wendy L. Sewell of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.

Authorities say Ziemann punched the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach.

The Associated Press is not naming the victim's wife to protect the man's identity as a victim of sexual assault.

The women are free on $200 cash bails.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lmao
Update with video here:
WBAY-TV, http://www.wbay.com

Strike
08-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Sucks to be him. Dipping his stick in too many honey pots.

SpursStalker
08-03-2009, 12:16 PM
I spewed my tea on that one ...

:lol

Summers
08-03-2009, 12:21 PM
glued his penis to his stomach.

I, honest to God, know someone this happened to. He had been a mean alcoholic, in his words, and woke up one morning with his wang superglued to his stomach because he pissed his wife off. He stopped drinking.

Crookshanks
08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Guy got exactly what he deserved. His wife is probably gonna divorce him - so he should smarten up and stay celibate.

JudynTX
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Aug 3, 10:56 AM EDT

4 scorned Wis. women charged with tying up lover

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WI_CHEATER_ASSAULTED_WIS_WIOL-?SITE=WIMAD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

STOCKBRIDGE, Wis. (AP) -- Four Wisconsin women are accused of tying up and assaulting a married man after allegedly finding out he was romantically involved with each of them.

The women are each charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony with a maximum prison term of six years. One is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault.

Calumet County prosecutors say 48-year-old Therese A. Ziemann of Menasha lured the man to a Stockbridge motel last Thursday. Prosecutors say she was soon joined by 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau of Neenah; 43-year-old Wendy L. Sewell of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.

Authorities say Ziemann punched the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach.

The Associated Press is not naming the victim's wife to protect the man's identity as a victim of sexual assault.

The women are free on $200 cash bails.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update with video here:
WBAY-TV, http://www.wbay.com

Is he hot? :lol

I clicked on that link and read this story too......

5 Arrested After Stabbing Near Wedding Reception

:wow

Just what are you all drinking in Wisconsin? Geez! :lol

mrsmaalox
08-03-2009, 02:43 PM
What's so funny to me about this sort of thing is that this loser, playa wannabe, got away with so much before he was caught. As stupid as he might be, he did manage to play 4 women at once and now they are the ones facing felony charges!! It's like the Jerry Springer show; women (albeit with questionable intelligence) are willing to stand up there to rip each other's hair out and tear their clothes off in front of millions of people, over some fool who's one step this side of Neanderthal :lol What do you wanna bet this one wears a mullet?? :lmao

edit: The sentence above should read "Some women are willing" thereby excluding myself and all the other man savvy women of the Club from such ridiculous behaviors :D

JudynTX
08-03-2009, 02:48 PM
What's so funny to me about this sort of thing is that this loser, playa wannabe, got away with so much before he was caught. As stupid as he might be, he did manage to play 4 women at once and now they are the ones facing felony charges!! It's like the Jerry Springer show; women (albeit with questionable intelligence) are willing to stand up there to rip each other's hair out and tear their clothes off in front of millions of people, over some fool who's one step this side of Neanderthal :lol What do you wanna bet this one wears a mullet?? :lmao

I didn't watch the video, what does this prince look like? :rolleyes

Twisted_Dawg
08-03-2009, 05:22 PM

edit: The sentence above should read "Some women are willing" thereby excluding myself and all the other man savvy women of the Club from such ridiculous behaviors :D

Why are you watching Springer? :king

SonOfAGun
08-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Lol!

sonic21
08-03-2009, 05:38 PM
You go girls!!!!

PakiDan
08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
That caught me for a loop... I was expecting the glue factor... just thought it would be of the Peter North variety.

ploto
08-03-2009, 08:13 PM
On first reading it appears funny, but these women are facing felony charges.

jack sommerset
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Dipping his stick in too many honey pots.

Never too many.

dimsah
08-03-2009, 09:00 PM
I think I saw this movie. Don't they all eventually reconcile and then blow him?

mrsmaalox
08-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Why are you watching Springer? :king

I've been told by others who watch it :D

Trainwreck2100
08-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Dumb fucking cows should rot in prison, maybe they'll plead post partum like all those other dumb whores

MaNuMaNiAc
08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Isn't it interesting how funny people find this story but had the roles been reversed?...

none here would be laughing. There would be clamoring for life imprisonment or something.

"Four men tie up a woman for fucking all of them for the money..."

For the record, I too thought it was pretty damn hilarious. I'm just saying the double standard is pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: Obviously the law doesn't think its funny :lol I'm just commenting on people's reaction when they hear the story. Most people find it funny, what they would otherwise find appalling had the roles been reversed. Just interesting is all.

phxspurfan
08-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Isn't it interesting how funny people find this story but had the roles been reversed?...

none here would be laughing. There would be clamoring for life imprisonment or something.

"Four men tie up a woman for fucking all of them for the money..."

For the record, I too thought it was pretty damn hilarious. I'm just saying the double standard is pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: Obviously the law doesn't think its funny :lol I'm just commenting on people's reaction when they hear the story. Most people find it funny, what they would otherwise find appalling had the roles been reversed. Just interesting is all.

Agree. Pretty sad, but I guess that's what a history of oppression will do to public opinion.