PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck in a rough spot

bostonguy
08-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Ok so there is this girl I that I like. The only problem is that her older brother is one of my best friends. I have known her for years, but we were/are more of acquaintances. I am in a rough spot because even if I want to ask this girl to hang out, how will I do it? They are roommates. The few times I have been to their place, I am hanging out with her brother. It will be awkward to ask her out right in front of him because it will be unexpected and it could make our friendship awkward regardless of her answer.

Now I don't know what she will say. Hell I don't even know if she is seeing anybody else. Her response is one thing. It is just the risk I am taking here (my friendship with her brother) that worries me more than anything else.

Now I am NOT in love with this girl or anything like that. Hell she could turn me down for whatever reason and I will move on from it rather quickly. Thing is I am interested in her (I kind of have been over the years) and I feel I owe it to myself if to know if this could go in my favor or not.

What would you suggest I do? Say fuck it and ask her in person whether her brother is present or not. Or do I not take this chance due to what the consequences might be?

Fillmoe
08-04-2009, 11:32 PM
fuck her in the butt throw her over the bridge

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2009, 12:00 AM
hoes b4 bros

bostonguy
08-05-2009, 12:14 AM
:td:td @ the responses so far. Im being serious here.

dirk4mvp
08-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Brah how old are you? You can't ask here to come to your place to kick it?

ploto
08-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Talk to your friend??

bostonguy
08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Brah how old are you? You can't ask here to come to your place to kick it?

Im 25 and yes I do have my own apartment. I dont have her number. That's why that option is eliminated.

dirk4mvp
08-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Get it from her brother (killing 2 birds with one stone here)? myspace?

is back2basics online right now?

dirk4mvp
08-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Brah? What are you, fucking illiterate?

Brah I halfway expected you to start this thread, Ms. Spurstalk is My Myspace Bulletin.

bostonguy
08-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Get it from her brother (killing 2 birds with one stone here)? myspace?

is back2basics online right now?

She doesnt have myspace or facebook. I remember her telling me that.Good try though. :lmao

Strike
08-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Rock and a hard place dude. You like the girlie but the brother is a friend. I'd tell him straight up that you're interested in her and gauge his reaction. Get that awkwardness out of the way. Take it from there.

Heath Ledger
08-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Dude, more than likely it will have some I'll effect with your friendship, chances are you've been out chasing tail with this dude and maybe even gangbanging a chick or two in the process. He will remember these times and not be too happy about you wanting to bang his sister. There are plenty of hoes in the sea, if you've known her for that long you would have already known by now if she is interested in you. So I say pass.

spursfan1000
08-05-2009, 03:01 AM
Add he on myspace or facebook or whatever and ask her for her number.

Jacob1983
08-05-2009, 04:06 AM
You should do it cause if you don't then you might regret it later. Find out what she likes and take her to a place or event that interests her but don't seem desperate or nervous. Be calm and nice about it. You can do it. Believe in yourself.

der Kaiser
08-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Is she hot?

circ
08-05-2009, 04:48 AM
if you guys are all in the same age range and you're going to a club or something, simply say me and johnny(her brother of course don't know his name) are going to so and so "are you going to come with us?"
she agrees sees if you're fun/funny and then take it from there.
best scenario: if things go well ya'll will get friendlier when you go to their apartment
shit will progress naturally and her brother will notice if they're close enough they'll talk about it and you're in the clear.
but fuck honestly i really don't know...

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 07:34 AM
ok ignore them. Here is what you do. Call your friend Chet or D'Andre or Florencio or whatever his name is and tell him to meet you at some bar on the other side of town. Tell him that the first round is on you. Then wait outside his place until he leaves.
Then go knock on the door and when she opens ask if he is there. When she says no ask her if you could kick it there for a few minutes to see if he comes back.
Then start watching the real world or rock of love or whatever you fags watch and say to her "You know what would be cool? If you slobbered all over this" then you pull out yer pinger. If her head drops to your crotch you are in if she says no thank you then you are getting your ass kicked by big bro. Either way it's win win.

ORION
08-05-2009, 09:27 AM
If you have to ask for help then it's obvious she doesn't like you like that so ask her about her friends.

ORION
08-05-2009, 09:28 AM
ok ignore them. Here is what you do. Call your friend Chet or D'Andre or Florencio or whatever his name is and tell him to meet you at some bar on the other side of town. Tell him that the first round is on you. Then wait outside his place until he leaves.
Then go knock on the door and when she opens ask if he is there. When she says no ask her if you could kick it there for a few minutes to see if he comes back.
Then start watching the real world or rock of love or whatever you fags watch and say to her "You know what would be cool? If you slobbered all over this" then you pull out her pinger. If her head drops to your crotch you are in if she says no thank you then you are getting your ass kicked by big bro. Either way it's win win.

But do this first then report.

Dr. Gonzo
08-05-2009, 09:29 AM

That's brilliant advice.

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 09:40 AM
look dude love is complicated. The heart wants what it wants. The best advice I could give someone in your position is this. Put her hand down your pants and if she moves her hand around as if she was looking for something and laughs you have no chance. If she squeezes your junk then you are in. Try not to do this when her brother is there.

Try either one of the scenarios I threw out there and then post in here to let us how it went.

Frenzy
08-05-2009, 09:43 AM
ask the guy 1st. just explain...make sure to explain you will be fine if she says no...so that way after your friend will not think you will be always hounding her is she says no. If he says it's cool... then go for it and hope she says yes too. If not she will feel weird ..but i'm sure she will get over it after a while. Your friend will really appreciate you asked him 1st.

or...

katyon6th
08-05-2009, 10:02 AM
As a girl with four brothers (three of which are older), I'd say it's wise to ask the friend first if he's okay with it.

ORION
08-05-2009, 10:07 AM
As a girl with four brothers (three of which are older), I'd say it's wise to ask the friend first if he's okay with it.
Interesting advice coming from the resident pimp.

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 10:10 AM
I say all is fair just don't bone in their place. Especially if she's a screamer. More than likely though she doesn't want to touch your penis.

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 10:22 AM
or maybe she lets you stick her rough spot.

koriwhat
08-05-2009, 10:26 AM
i fucked my roommates sister... and i hated that bitch before hand and truly hate her now. worst fuck ever!

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 10:33 AM
i fucked my roommates sister... and i hated that bitch before hand and truly hate her now. worst fuck ever!

/BS forum

marini martini
08-05-2009, 10:42 AM

Then start watching the real world or rock of love or whatever you fags watch and say to her "You know what would be cool? .............................................

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Advice from the Lovelorn, to the Lovelorn!!!!:toast

SonOfAGun
08-05-2009, 03:20 PM
If you are just looking to hook up, there is no need to tell. You are all adults.

If you want to take a somewhat serious go at a relationship, run it by the brother.

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Me personally, I didn't like my friends trying to get friendly with my sister, in fact one of them got bitch slapped for it.

I hardly call that limp wristed slap a bitch slap and if my memory is right you suffered a broken nose because of it. Besides I didn't know you were tapping that first... you should have told me.

bus driver
08-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Ok so there is this girl I that I like. The only problem is that her older brother is one of my best friends. I have known her for years, but we were/are more of acquaintances. I am in a rough spot because even if I want to ask this girl to hang out, how will I do it? They are roommates. The few times I have been to their place, I am hanging out with her brother. It will be awkward to ask her out right in front of him because it will be unexpected and it could make our friendship awkward regardless of her answer.

Now I don't know what she will say. Hell I don't even know if she is seeing anybody else. Her response is one thing. It is just the risk I am taking here (my friendship with her brother) that worries me more than anything else.

Now I am NOT in love with this girl or anything like that. Hell she could turn me down for whatever reason and I will move on from it rather quickly. Thing is I am interested in her (I kind of have been over the years) and I feel I owe it to myself if to know if this could go in my favor or not.

What would you suggest I do? Say fuck it and ask her in person whether her brother is present or not. Or do I not take this chance due to what the consequences might be?

So did you ask her out? :wakeup

Jimcs50
08-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Just give me her number, I'll ask her out, and when she meets me, i'll let you show up and I'll split....

koriwhat
08-05-2009, 04:59 PM
/BS forum

the only thing that should be in the BS forum is you bro... i don't lie on the net or in real life.

fuck koreans by the way! lazy bitches!

byrdman31
08-05-2009, 06:05 PM
????

:ttiwwp:

angel_luv
08-05-2009, 06:30 PM
If by asking her out, you mean to take the girl to a nice dinner and get to know her better, I don't see why the brother would object to that. Still you could be extra courteous to him and let you know yourself that you have asked his sister out on a date.

If after the first dinner date, you feel you want to spend more time with the girl, I would advise letting the brother know that you enjoyed his sister's company and plan to ask her out again.

If you are just interested in the girl because you want to fool around, then you should leave her alone entirely, even if she were not related to your friend.

You seem like a nice guy. All the best to you. :)

clambake
08-05-2009, 06:38 PM
listen to angeluv.

remember, god is watching.

koriwhat
08-05-2009, 07:01 PM
fuck that chick! make her make you cum all over the place!

IronMexican
08-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Give her a Boston Pancake while she's sleeping.

I. Hustle
08-05-2009, 07:15 PM
the only thing that should be in the BS forum is you bro... i don't lie on the net or in real life.

fuck koreans by the way! lazy bitches!

yeah sure you don't. It's cool "bro" you can lie about chicks if you think it makes you look cooler.

and uh screw cambodians

koriwhat
08-05-2009, 11:51 PM
yeah sure you don't. It's cool "bro" you can lie about chicks if you think it makes you look cooler.

and uh screw cambodians

believe what you want man it doesn't matter anyhow... chick was lame as they come(no pun intended).

that's the beauty of the internet... cocksuckers like you try to act all badass and yet you're probably the only one here not getting any ass.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 08:12 AM
believe what you want man it doesn't matter anyhow... chick was lame as they come(no pun intended).

that's the beauty of the internet... cocksuckers like me try to act all badass and yet I'm probably the only one here not getting any ass.

http://www.ffxils.ca/ethug2.jpg

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 10:36 AM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/i/im_a_bitch-2836.gif

btw what are you, 17? the new breed of cocksuckers to infiltrate the net.

bigzak25
08-06-2009, 10:43 AM
but what if the stars align and the sister is one of those that just wants to fool around and she likes the danger that her brother will kick your ass if you guys get caught...

that could be good stuff.

bottom line, unless it's tony montana's sister...go for it, just don't bang her in a bathroom stall.

easjer
08-06-2009, 11:50 AM
If you are serious and are interested in going out with her (not just fucking her), then ask the brother if she is seeing anyone (no point in embarrassing yourself if she is). Then you will get the information, and can gauge his reaction.

If he acts protective or pissed off or whatever, then back off (assuming your friendship is more important than a possible relationship). If he seems uninterested, then you can press further and ask if he thinks she might like to go out or not, and again, gauge the reaction.

If things go well, she's not seeing anyone and you get her number.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I like my coffee like I like my women... with a penis

:lol

I'm 16 you homo so what? I'm old enough to know you are full of shit

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 12:48 PM

I'm 16 you homo so what? I'm old enough to know you are full of shit

and i'm old enough to know you've never sniffed pussy... don't try to talk about shit you have no clue about lil kid.

the new breed of cocksuckers... just like i guessed.

ps: mommy and daddy gonna take ya to a game this season or are you saving up with your money from your heb bagging job?

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 12:51 PM
and i'm old enough to know you've never sniffed pussy... don't try to talk about shit you have no clue about lil kid.

I'm a cocksucker... just like i said.

I've probably pulled more than you homo. You must be one of those guys that thinks you are big shit on the internet. I'm a big 16 bitch. I'm almost 17.

Why are you worried about me going to a game or not? You going to try and sell me a cotton candy or some peanuts when I get there?

SAGambler
08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Send your friend on a 7 day cruise. By the time he gets back, you will know 1. If she even will go out with your ass. And 2. If she is even worth banging.

If 1 and 2 come to pass, then you can put up a "Me banging my best friends little sister" video on the net and pass along the link to us.

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 01:01 PM
i'm one of those guys that thinks i'm big shit on the internet but in reality i'm just a big pussy at 16 yrs old who has yet to even get my fingers wet. I'm almost 17.

dude stop calling yourself out so much... you're making a total ass of yourself.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
My mom said since I'm old as shit I could bang her so that when I finally do find someone who will let (or I come up with enough money) I will have some experience..

Dude I don't care.

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 01:20 PM
old? i didn't know 27 was such an old age. i mean yeah i'm getting up there, but 27? come on now... i'd rather be the age i'm at now and pulling 21-23 yr old ass then 16 all over again and getting no ass like a certain someone above this reply.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah right. You are one of those pervs that sits outside of my highschool just to watch the girls go by. I take that back you probably watch the dudes. You are probably getting wood right now just thinking about it you old ass pervert.

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah right. You are one of those pervs that sits outside of my highschool just to watch the girls go by. I take that back you probably watch the dudes. You are probably getting wood right now just thinking about it you old ass pervert.

i go nowhere near highschools... shit i dropped out of highschool cause i hated it so much. no need to go down memory lane.

perv... yes, but only when it comes to women not little girls who just want your heb baggin' money.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 02:55 PM
i go nowhere near highschools... shit i dropped out of highschool cause i hated it so much. no need to go down memory lane.

perv... yes, but only when it comes to women not little girls who just want your heb baggin' money.

DROPPED OUT :lol

Let me guess you were too smart for school right? They didn't challenge your superior intellect. :lol

What a freakin moron. And you want to try and dog me? Yeah I bet the chicks are lining up to get with the dropout kid who probably still lives with momma. :lol

One more year and I am out of school. I will graduate at 17 and that is something you can never say.

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 03:08 PM
DROPPED OUT :lol

Let me guess you were too smart for school right? They didn't challenge your superior intellect. :lol

What a freakin moron. And you want to try and dog me? Yeah I bet the chicks are lining up to get with the dropout kid who probably still lives with momma. :lol

One more year and I am out of school. I will graduate at 17 and that is something you can never say.

hahaha. so you actually think i am concerned with the fact that i dropped out? not at all! best thing i ever did in life. high school is a fuckin' joke!

you'll learn soon when you get out that what you think you know now at 16 will change drastically in the next couple yrs. yeah high and mighty motherfucker at 16 who's yet to experience life outside his parents 4 walls.

i could care less about saying... "i graduated high school!" cause it doesn't fuckin' matter in the end. what matters is who you become after high school and that's something you have no grasp on right now cause high school is all you know right now. frankly you don't know shit to tell you the truth but it's understandable cause most everyone at your age thinks they know it all.

as for the dogging you... you started it! hahaha high school.

and the women... i've never had a problem finding one or better yet them finding me. been with a few really hot ones, been with a few alright ones but what they have is something you've yet to experience, pussy!

and you really think women care about your high school diploma? come on now! they don't! they care about your money, your dick, and nothing more. shit, i ain't looking for a wife so why she gotta know if i got a GED or diploma anyhow? all she's gotta know is that i wanna stick my dick in her and buy her a drink first to get her to the pad. that's how it works lil man. then again you can only buy a chick a gatorade or take her to the movies or better yet starbucks and probably spend all your hard earned heb baggin money to get no where with that chick.

you might want to stop acting like you're some hot shot already because reality is you're 16 and you ain't shit at this point.

the only reason why i am going back and forth with ya between threads is because i'm at work bored off my ass and you're amusing the hell out of me. thanks for the laughs lil man. :lmao

ps: i'm gonna come up to your heb today and make you personally bag my shit!

JudynTX
08-06-2009, 03:11 PM
E-fight

dirk4mvp
08-06-2009, 03:15 PM
What's funny is I.Hustle's really like 52.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:17 PM
hahaha. so you actually think i am concerned with the fact that i dropped out? not at all! best thing i ever did in life. high school is a fuckin' joke!

you'll learn soon when you get out that what you think you know now at 16 will change drastically in the next couple yrs. yeah high and mighty motherfucker at 16 who's yet to experience life outside his parents 4 walls.

i could care less about saying... "i graduated high school!" cause it doesn't fuckin' matter in the end. what matters is who you become after high school and that's something you have no grasp on right now cause high school is all you know right now. frankly you don't know shit to tell you the truth but it's understandable cause most everyone at your age thinks they know it all.

as for the dogging you... you started it! hahaha high school.

and the women... i've never had a problem finding one or better yet them finding me. been with a few really hot ones, been with a few alright ones but what they have is something you've yet to experience, pussy!

and you really think women care about your high school diploma? come on now! they don't! they care about your money, your dick, and nothing more. shit, i ain't looking for a wife so why she gotta know if i got a GED or diploma anyhow? all she's gotta know is that i wanna stick my dick in her and buy her a drink first to get her to the pad. that's how it works lil man. then again you can only buy a chick a gatorade or take her to the movies or better yet starbucks and probably spend all your hard earned heb baggin money to get no where with that chick.

you might want to stop acting like you're some hot shot already because reality is you're 16 and you ain't shit at this point.

the only reason why i am going back and forth with ya between threads is because i'm at work bored off my ass and you're amusing the hell out of me. thanks for the laughs lil man. :lmao

ps: i'm gonna come up to your heb today and make you personally bag my shit!

Yeah I bet you get tons of trim. You seem like you do :lol

As far as HEB goes I work in the mall dicklicker. Whenever you want to come on over and be intimidated by someone 11 years younger than you than be my guest.

Let me get this straight. You dropped out of school because you think it was a waste of your time and you stand by your statement "best thing i ever did in life", but you try to get me by saying I don't have enough life experience to know what I am talking about?
Yeah sounds like something a dropout would say.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:18 PM
What's funny is I.Hustle's really like 52.

I'm not 52 dude. You are probably mad because you are old too.

dirk4mvp
08-06-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm 64.

ORION
08-06-2009, 03:29 PM

I'm not 52 dude. You are probably mad because you are old too.

Hey don't forgot to let me borrow your Algebra homework tomorrow. I'll see you in 3rd period ok? Great!

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey don't forgot to let me borrow your Algebra homework tomorrow. I'll see you in 3rd period ok? Great!

Ok. Hey did you see what Ms. Sanchez was wearing? I think I saw a nipple.

ORION
08-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Ok. Hey did you see what Ms. Sanchez was wearing? I think I saw a nipple.
Are you kidding me!? I was the one that pulled it out of the bra a little so you could see it.

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Let me get this straight. You dropped out of school because you think it was a waste of your time and you stand by your statement "best thing i ever did in life", but you try to get me by saying I don't have enough life experience to know what I am talking about?
Yeah sounds like something a dropout would say.

and your point is....?

and yeah a dropout did just say that!

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Are you kidding me!? I was the one that pulled it out of the bra a little so you could see it.

Aside from that chick that sits behind you in art I think she has the biggest boobs in school.

Tell this dude that I be pullin some bitches at school.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:42 PM
and your point is....?

and yeah a dropout did just say that!

Do you know what contradiction means?

koriwhat
08-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Do you know what contradiction means?

i'm done with you man... it's almost as hard to communicate with you as it was with my latest ex who was a total 10 but dumber then fuck in the head.

ORION
08-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Aside from that chick that sits behind you in art I think she has the biggest boobs in school.

Tell this dude that I be pullin some bitches at school.
Remember a month ago when you met that goth chick in the restroom and she got black lipstick all over your jeans or the time you got that new exchange chick to blow you.

ORION
08-06-2009, 03:57 PM
i'm done with you man... it's almost as hard to communicate with you as it was with my latest ex who was a total 10 but dumber then fuck in the head.
It always happens like. They are good but so stupid. Hustle is working this 10 right now and she thinks he is the heir to the Rosarita Refried Bean corp.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Puss

If you have to keep saying that the chicks you pull are 10's that means they are probably 2's.

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Remember a month ago when you met that goth chick in the restroom and she got black lipstick all over your jeans or the time you got that new exchange chick to blow you.

It always happens like. They are good but so stupid. Hustle is working this 10 right now and she thinks he is the heir to the Rosarita Refried Bean corp.

See this dude knows. I have backup, someone who actually sees the tang I pull. How about you? Pics or it never happened.

O what about that blonde that was on your nuts at the mall. Did you seal the deal?

I. Hustle
08-06-2009, 07:29 PM
The fag gave up. I'm going to my room to do teenager stuff like listen to my spice one tape and watch fresh prince of bellaire or something

bostonguy
08-06-2009, 08:00 PM
If you are serious and are interested in going out with her (not just fucking her), then ask the brother if she is seeing anyone (no point in embarrassing yourself if she is). Then you will get the information, and can gauge his reaction.

If he acts protective or pissed off or whatever, then back off (assuming your friendship is more important than a possible relationship). If he seems uninterested, then you can press further and ask if he thinks she might like to go out or not, and again, gauge the reaction.

If things go well, she's not seeing anyone and you get her number.

Well I wont be seeing him until next week. I just found out he is going out of town tonight. When we hang out next week I will ask him if she is seeing anyone. Then I will go from there.

Big P
08-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Make the move now..he is going out of town. Show up & act stupid.

Strike
08-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Make the move now..he is going out of town. Show up & act stupid.

^This.

I. Hustle
08-07-2009, 08:14 AM
This is perfect dude. I say go to their place and pretend like you forgot he is out of town. Strike up some convo and see if it pans out.

For the record I am almost 30 and not really 16. All that stuff was just because I was bored at work and he was an easy target. It was fun. I would like to send a special shout out to all those that know how old I am and didn't rat me out. Thanks to O for throwing in some funny stuff. I really appreciate it man. I would also just like to thank all the fans for their support. Without you guys none of this would have been possible.

ORION
08-07-2009, 09:32 AM
This is perfect dude. I say go to their place and pretend like you forgot he is out of town. Strike up some convo and see if it pans out.

For the record I am almost 30 and not really 16. All that stuff was just because I was bored at work and he was an easy target. It was fun. I would like to send a special shout out to all those that know how old I am and didn't rat me out. Thanks to O for throwing in some funny stuff. I really appreciate it man. I would also just like to thank all the fans for their support. Without you guys none of this would have been possible.
Dude you're how old?! I thought you were all ready receiving Medicare benefits !

ORION
08-07-2009, 09:37 AM
See this dude knows. I have backup, someone who actually sees the tang I pull. How about you? Pics or it never happened.

O what about that blonde that was on your nuts at the mall. Did you seal the deal?
Didn't happen because I had to use my 2 week rule.

I. Hustle
08-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Dude you're how old?! I thought you were all ready receiving Medicare benefits !

Medicare?!

I. Hustle
08-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Didn't happen because I had to use my 2 week rule.

2 week rule?

ORION
08-07-2009, 10:00 AM
2 week rule?

Yes dude what's with all the questions? Are you my probabtion officer? Medicare meaning your elderly but now I'm leaning towards disabled. 2 week rule is if I can't get any in 2 weeks I'm out.

I. Hustle
08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Yes dude what's with all the questions? Are you my probabtion officer? Medicare meaning your elderly but now I'm leaning towards disabled. 2 week rule is if I can't get any in 2 weeks I'm out.

Disabled?

Out?

JamStone
08-07-2009, 10:13 AM
This thread is funny.

I don't think you need to ask permission from her brother, but you should give him a heads up that you're interested. Just tell him you think you're interested in his sister. Don't have to ask if it's cool with him. But, as soon as you tell him you think you like her, he'll let you know if she is seeing someone else. As soon as you let him know you kinda like her, then the rest is on you to approach her the way it's most comfortable for you. But, don't take too long, because chances are your friend will start dropping hints to her and start making things uncomfortable for you if you don't take some initiative.

Chingo Bling
08-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Yust go over there with jour best Stetson and some nice ostrish boots and a chiney belt buckle. If jou do this she will be all over jour chorizo like corn husks on tamales.

bostonguy
08-07-2009, 04:27 PM
This thread is funny.

I don't think you need to ask permission from her brother, but you should give him a heads up that you're interested. Just tell him you think you're interested in his sister. Don't have to ask if it's cool with him. But, as soon as you tell him you think you like her, he'll let you know if she is seeing someone else. As soon as you let him know you kinda like her, then the rest is on you to approach her the way it's most comfortable for you. But, don't take too long, because chances are your friend will start dropping hints to her and start making things uncomfortable for you if you don't take some initiative.

I plan on doing this next week soon after he returns from his trip (He left last night and I think he comes back Monday or Tuesday).

If she is seeing someone,I say oh well and move on. If the brother tells me she is single, I will go by their place and ask her face to face if she would be interested in hanging out.

I have had my shares of being turned down and being told yes in these situations. I am not getting my hopes up. I am interested in her, but I can handle it if this doesn't work out.

RGMCSE
08-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Dude, has she ever given you the look? Fuck me eyes or a twinkle or laughed at your stupid jokes? Come on dude, it's not that hard to tell if someones interested after this long knowing her. I say she's prolly not interested and youv'e been wacking your weener for years. No disrespect. Best advise I could give you is fuck some other bitches and get it out of your system. Then when your chillin with your her bro act like you just don;t give a flying fuck. But not so brash, just cool. If she's really interested she will force the issue. Or you could totally just say the hell with it and straight up ask her if she wants to hang. But you have to be assertive and confident. If you come off like some little scrub she wont get wet, know what I mean.

Peace.

bostonguy
08-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Dude, has she ever given you the look? Fuck me eyes or a twinkle or laughed at your stupid jokes? Come on dude, it's not that hard to tell if someones interested after this long knowing her. I say she's prolly not interested and youv'e been wacking your weener for years. No disrespect. Best advise I could give you is fuck some other bitches and get it out of your system. Then when your chillin with your her bro act like you just don;t give a flying fuck. But not so brash, just cool. If she's really interested she will force the issue. Or you could totally just say the hell with it and straight up ask her if she wants to hang. But you have to be assertive and confident. If you come off like some little scrub she wont get wet, know what I mean.

Peace.
:lmao
I know exactly what you mean. I am not nervous about asking her though. I dont fear being turned down. The fact that her brother is one of my best friends is why I haven't already asked her. I have known who she was for years but I never truly hung out with her all that much. As I said in my initial post, we have been acquaintances for the most part. She showed signs she liked me 3 years ago but I was with someone else. Then again that was 3 years ago.

Thanks for the heads up though.

RGMCSE
08-07-2009, 08:51 PM
:lmao
I know exactly what you mean. I am not nervous about asking her though. I dont fear being turned down. The fact that her brother is one of my best friends is why I haven't already asked her. I have known who she was for years but I never truly hung out with her all that much. As I said in my initial post, we have been acquaintances for the most part. She showed signs she liked me 3 years ago but I was with someone else. Then again that was 3 years ago.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Well then it's your call to decide how important your friendship is. I've been in the same position with 2 of my closest friends. Their sisters were hot and willing and flirtatious. I know I wanted to fuck them and would have if circumstances were different. But at the same token my friends and I were always chasing tail and it was always easier and more fun to get tang at a party or club. Thats just the way me and the homeboys rolled. So fucking their sisters wasn't necessary. Trust me it will get weird if you end up with her. But I know the feeling when you've been staring at that ass for so long, you just want to get that shit out of the way.

Peace

tlongII
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
I think you're hosed. If nothing has happened to this point, nothing will.

tlongII
08-07-2009, 08:58 PM
But PLEASE. Go ahead and make a fool out of yourself! :tu

bostonguy
08-07-2009, 09:20 PM
But PLEASE. Go ahead and make a fool out of yourself! :tu

Thanks.

bostonguy
08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Well then it's your call to decide how important your friendship is. I've been in the same position with 2 of my closest friends. Their sisters were hot and willing and flirtatious. I know I wanted to fuck them and would have if circumstances were different. But at the same token my friends and I were always chasing tail and it was always easier and more fun to get tang at a party or club. Thats just the way me and the homeboys rolled. So fucking their sisters wasn't necessary. Trust me it will get weird if you end up with her. But I know the feeling when you've been staring at that ass for so long, you just want to get that shit out of the way.

Peace

That's why I am going to ask him if she is seeing anyone and then go from there. If those questions alone ruin/damage our friendship, then I will have to just live with that. If someone doesnt want to stay friends with me for whatever reason, I am ok with that. Your life your choice.

Big P
08-07-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this thread

Heath Ledger
08-11-2009, 03:38 AM
On the flip side of the coin, I've boned many of my sisters friends. God I miss those days.

bostonguy
08-14-2009, 03:46 AM
Well she is single and her brother was cool with me asking her out. I then took the next step and went by and asked if she wanted to hang out. She said yes but we aren't hanging out until next week. She is going to visit one of her girlfriends in New York and won't be back until Tuesday. She even texted me an hour ago saying that she was glad I asked her out and that she couldn't wait for Tuesday. Whatever that means. We will see how things go, but I have no expectations. I am just going to go with it and whatever happens happens.

I. Hustle
08-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Just remember to rub one out before the date.

Rodriguez
08-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Well she is single and her brother was cool with me asking her out. I then took the next step and went by and asked if she wanted to hang out. She said yes but we aren't hanging out until next week. She is going to visit one of her girlfriends in New York and won't be back until Tuesday. She even texted me an hour ago saying that she was glad I asked her out and that she couldn't wait for Tuesday. Whatever that means. We will see how things go, but I have no expectations. I am just going to go with it and whatever happens happens.
Just drive her to your place and you know what to do next. Take it easy and hold your confidence, probably she also drools over you as well.

angel_luv
08-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I am happy for you bostonguy. You may have just asked out your future wife. :)
I hope all the best for you. :)

clambake
08-14-2009, 11:55 AM
take her to church and pray for end times harvest.

IronMexican
08-14-2009, 11:57 AM

Grats bro. And good luck when you see her.