PDA

View Full Version : NBA League pass (somewhat spurs-related)

Caeman
08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Hello spurs fans,

This is the first year that I am considering getting NBA league pass, so that I might be able to watch my favorite team this upcoming season. however, I have a few questions regarding league pass.

I live in the pacific NW and I don't believe that I need to worry about local games being blacked out. However, i am concerned with the prospect of ordering the pass and not getting to watch the spurs as much as I'd like to.

So my question is; Will every spurs game be broadcasted with league pass? I don't' care about any other team in the league; I'll pay 200 just for the spurs. But, I want to make sure I get a lot of spurs games considering I'm looking to pay just to watch the spurs.

So, if anyone can give me their experiences with nba league pass and spurs games, that would be much appreciated.

duncan228
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Answers and info here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132724

Interrohater
08-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Most every game will be aired on league pass, unless it's on TNT, NBATV or any of the other nationallly televised games. I also live in the pac NW (Tacoma) and I usually get the league pass. However, I think this year I might just get a slingbox and have my brother (who lives in SA) hook it up in his spare bedroom. Good luck