PDA

View Full Version : sorry to ruin your love fest but.......

mouse
04-08-2005, 11:48 AM
sorry to ruin your love fest but.......

When your all done holding hands and singing Kum by ya?

Don't forget to apologize to me and Mark Cuban when you see Keith Van Horn holding up the 2005 NBA Championship trophy

MannyIsGod
04-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Mouse, the Mavericks will win a title when you have a job.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-08-2005, 11:50 AM
sorry to ruin your love fest but.......

When your all done holding hands and singing Kum by ya?

Don't forget to apologize to me and Mark Cuban when you see Keith Van Horn holding up the 2005 NBA Championship trophy

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :flipoff :flipoff :idiot :idiot :idiot :lol :lol :lol

mouse
04-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Does giving BigSnack a BJ for beer last night count? :lmao

Clandestino
04-08-2005, 11:52 AM
mouse's dealer must have come across some good shit this time around...

smeagol
04-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Mouse / Banjo Boy / Smackie Chan / Troll / and all the rest: WTF does this thread have to do with the Mavs?

We get it. Your team beat our team. But last night is over. Lets hope you guys win your side of the key and we win ours so we can clash in the WCF. If you beat us then, you can talk all the smack you want. Until then, please don't hijack every single thread on this board with your Mavs BS.

Thanks

Mr Hanky
04-08-2005, 11:55 AM

let me be the judge on good shit :lmao

Kori Ellis
04-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Kori Ellis
Mouse, this was a very nice thread and you are ruining it with your tasteless jokes.

MannyIsGod
04-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Mouse might as well wear a collar and have a leash that Kori can lead him around by, because Kori owns him.

mouse
04-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Mouse / Banjo Boy / Smackie Chan / Troll / and all the rest: WTF does this thread have to do with the Mavs?

We get it. Your team beat our team. But last night is over. Lets hope you guys win your side of the key and we win ours so we can clash in the WCF. If you beat us then, you can talk all the smack you want. Until then, please don't hijack every single thread on this board with your Mavs BS.

Thanks

Eat me bioch ! If you don't want anyone reading or replying to your lame ass attempts to brown nose?

then learn how to use PM or E mail.
Don't take it out on me cuz Manny Waxed your ass yesterday on your lame ass attempt to run smack,

Besides why are you here? Shouldn't you be out sucking some hobbits Dick so you can steal that brass ring you want so badly?

Face it you sucked in LOTR and you suck now...

Troll
04-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Mouse don't hijack every single thread on this board with

Thanks

You want me to go to page 20 and copy and paste every topic you tried to hijack with your lame posts?

I suggest you shut your pie hole and pick up what's left of your sorry ass and move on before I crack my first beer and then there will be no turning back for you...

Victor Newman
04-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I must say this topic could turn into another soap opera........

Al Sharpton
04-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Watching that carcker smeagol getting served is Precious! :lmao

mouse
04-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Damn it, Mouse. I'm going to ruin the next thread where someone admits you were right.

That could take you all day.

Thanks a lot.

your welcome.

I'm going to go mow the lawn now and reward myself with a 12-pack.

If your lazy ass would E mail me back you will read were I told you me and BigSnack will come over and knock it out already.

MannyIsGod
04-08-2005, 12:31 PM
All day my ass. It would take an eternity before you're right.

mouse
04-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Manny loves his girlfriend.

MannyIsGod
04-08-2005, 12:35 PM
:lmao Classic. Props to mouse for nailing that one. I was wrong, he was right.

Inbred
04-08-2005, 12:37 PM
let's keep the truth going..........

my parents are SpursWoman and User666 :lmao

Carnie
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
All that talk and they sit toggther :lmao

111 (54 members & 57 guests)
Sorted By: Thread Title Last Post Time Number of Replies Number of Views Thread Starter Sort Order: Ascending Descending
From the: Last Day Last 2 Days Last Week Last 10 Days Last 2 Weeks Last Month Last 45 Days Last 2 Months Last 75 Days Last 100 Days Last Year Beginning
Inbred, Kori Ellis, desflood, PM5K, MannyIsGod, SpursWoman, jcrod, polandprzem, bigzak25, silverandblackreign, Thomy, desvelada, Gooshie, Hook Dem, ducks, greywheel, smeagol, mouse, NCaliSpurs, SpurYank, ggoose25, TwoHandJam, smackdaddy11, GerM, Samurai Jane, picnroll, Al Sharpton, samikeyp, Victor Newman, themvp, Troll, redeye, 50 cent, Taco, EasilyAmused, Summers, coz, Rummpd, manustarting2gd, blackbucket, Shelly, alamo50, SlovenianGuy, SirChaz, Medvedenko, indianspur, CHAMPS AGAIN, Spurminator, bigbendbruisebrother, sungo99, mrose31, Mr Hanky, Mr. Body, Athenea

SpursWoman
04-08-2005, 12:46 PM
let's keep the truth going..........

my parents are SpursWoman and User666 :lmao

User & I aren't blood related, Inbred. :fro

nkdlunch
04-08-2005, 12:56 PM
That mouse guy needs to double his medication.

What were they thinking when they installed internet access at the Insane Asylum!!

smeagol
04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
14 members are looking at this thread and at least 4 are Mouse's aliases. :rolleyes

Carnie
04-08-2005, 01:06 PM
pick one to wax your ass :lmao

mouse
04-08-2005, 01:12 PM
That mouse guy needs to double his medication.

wow that was fresh..please tell me that is not your version of smack talk.

please tell me your trying to imitating pooh from 1995,

What were they thinking when they installed Internet access at the Insane Asylum!!

I take it you don't visit the club :lmao

dude don't blame the Insane Asylum for us being on the www blame Al Gore.

smeagol
04-08-2005, 02:38 PM
pick one to wax your ass :lmao
Here's the thing, Mouse . . . its 10 of you against poor old smeagol . . . there's is no way I can win in smack battle :lmao

Ps: Kori/timvp, thanks for making this a different thread.

Ishta
04-08-2005, 02:40 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao Truer words have never been spoken!

gay abc
04-08-2005, 02:49 PM
this is what mouse has been doing to mark

mouse and mark (http://www.freephotoserver.com/view.php?pic=radiologypic6659.jpg)

:lol

nkdlunch
04-08-2005, 02:52 PM
wow that was fresh..please tell me that is not your version of smack talk..

no its not, I was dead serious

please tell me your trying to imitating pooh from 1995,

I don't even think that's english so I won't even bother responding to your sorry ass. Lose all your gay ass characters(carnie,troll,etc) except Al Sharpton(I like the sig) you freak :lol

smeagol
04-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Eat me bioch !
And catch from you all the deseases you carry around, dirty rodent. No thanks!

If you don't want anyone reading or replying to your lame ass attempts to brown nose?
I don't want stupid Mavs fans such as you reading my posts. I can't help it if you spend half your day on a Spurs forum replying to every single thread, you sorry Mofo.

then learn how to use PM or E mail.
Why? I called out timvp publicly two weeks ago, now I'm admitting my mistake publicly. Next.

Don't take it out on me cuz Manny Waxed your ass yesterday on your lame ass attempt to run smack,
Not sure I follow you, Carlos. He posted something, I responded and Kori locked the thread. Show me where he owned me, you lame multi-personality freak!

Besides why are you here? Shouldn't you be out sucking some hobbits Dick so you can steal that brass ring you want so badly? :lmao :lmao :lmao

Face it you sucked in LOTR and you suck now... It's you and your million aliases who suck donkey's ass, my long-haired midget friend.

mouse
04-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Dam smeagol I am Impressed. way to man up and run your smack,

I shall back off and I apologize for ruining your topic.
I hope in the future we can still be friends.
mouse

Obstructed_View
04-08-2005, 04:02 PM
It's amazing how excited the Mavs fans get seeing both KVH and Stack play for an entire game for the first time. It should be comical, instead it's just typical.

I remember how excited you guys got for Calvin Booth and Antoine Walker, too.

smeagol
04-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Dam smeagol I am Impressed. way to man up and run your smack,

I shall back off and I apologize for ruining your topic.
I hope in the future we can still be friends.
mouse
No harm done.

Amigos?

* extends his arm *

mouse
04-08-2005, 04:04 PM
no its not, I was dead serious

I don't even think that's english so I won't even bother responding to your sorry ass. Lose all your gay ass characters(carnie,troll,etc) except Al Sharpton(I like the sig) you freak :lol

Anyone who calls me a freak is a true friend. Glad you like at least one of my srceen names. I hope we meet one day at a GTG your beer is on me.
peace.

ALVAREZ6
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Mavs suck.

Smackie Chan
04-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Scew smeagol...You fag mouse you flamed out like a girl.

I will not sit here and let you ruin it for the rest of us. I will take over from here...