PDA

View Full Version : Match Up's

robot89
08-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Post match up problem's we'll give and receive this coming season....

found this on another post
Dallas: The lineup you'll face with five minutes left in a close game: Dirk Nowitzki, Shawn Marion, Jason Kidd, Jason Terry and Josh Howard. Very nice options.

who do we have in too counter that??:ihit

Parker2112
08-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Dirk Nowitzki: Timmy here. Dirk may score, but keep in mind Tim can shred this small-ball lineup.
Shawn Marion: Gotta be Dice. Maybe a little help here and there, but there's no reason Dice can't keep this guy honest.
Jason Kidd: It doesn't take much to guard JKidd anymore. TP works.
Jason Terry: I'll take Manu.
Josh Howard: RJ.

The question you didn't ask is even better...If we throw Blair on the floor, how are they going to get a rebound?

robot89
08-05-2009, 08:32 PM
The question you didn't ask is even better...If we throw Blair on the floor, how are they going to get a rebound?

Niceee.

robot89
08-06-2009, 05:23 AM
well this was a fail.....lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-06-2009, 05:51 AM
For fucksake, please learn to use an apostrophe!

"Up's". Nup. "Problem's". No! How the fuck do you put an apostrophe in there!?!?

BTW, don't take this personally, you're only one in a large crowd that I really wish could learn two simple rules - apostophes are used:
1. to indicate possession eg. "Ben's bike was locked to the post".
2. to indicate missing letters eg. "It's over there!", where the apostrophe replaces the "i" in "is".

Fuck me, people, IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

Seventyniner
08-06-2009, 07:05 AM
^^^ is starting to loose his mind...

exstatic
08-06-2009, 07:16 AM

"Up's". Nup. "Problem's". No! How the fuck do you put an apostrophe in there!?!?

BTW, don't take this personally, you're only one in a large crowd that I really wish could learn two simple rules - apostophes are used:
2. to indicate missing letters eg. "It's over there!", where the apostrophe replaces the "i" in "is".

This one doesn't irk me NEAR as much as the contraction FAILS, i.e.: should of or could of. Folks, it's called a contraction, because you take some letters out to make it shorter and add an apostrophe. Should have becomes should've. Could have becomes could've.

mingus
08-06-2009, 07:57 AM

know what's even more annoying than that? people who assume everyone who comes on here has English as a first language... i'm not saying he's one of those, but just in principle you're being a douchebag!

easy7
08-06-2009, 08:10 AM

Good sentence structure, good thing you didn't leave out that first comma..:lmao

SpursFanInAustin
08-06-2009, 08:33 AM
This one doesn't irk me NEAR as much as the contraction FAILS, i.e.: should of or could of. Folks, it's called a contraction, because you take some letters out to make it shorter and add an apostrophe. Should have becomes should've. Could have becomes could've.

Was that a "pun intended?" :lol

dbestpro
08-06-2009, 09:01 AM
I bet some of these would be editors yell in quotation marks at the Spurs game.