PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from a spechial screening

holcs50
08-06-2009, 06:16 AM
of district 9'er! wow. I know i made a thread earlier. I have never got to see a special screening but amazingly one of my boys was able to get one for me. Ummm, ok, here's the early review. So I went in expecting a lot, and pretty much everything i hope for happened and more. I mean, people who are interested in this movie will be amazed. Umm, idk what to say. It's everything i wanted in a sci fi movie. K, u guys know the premise, but there's lots of surprises, idk, its awesome, best movie ive seen this year besides hurt locker. AMAaZING. Its just awesome to see the main characters change-he goes from a little biatch that you don't really like to a guy you root for. Shit, its crazy, the FX are top notch, and the acting is good, and the story is really good.....really any sci fi fan needs to see this. I'd say it's the aliens of today. It's soooo cool. Hope you all go see it, Ill answer basic questions about it but don't want to give away anything much. Just know it's definitely a lot about the seclusion of "aliens" and how a dude gets rocked by his own people and has to do whatever it takes to figure out the truth. Best Fx ive seen in awhile and that's crazy for a movie that really didn't spend that much on Fx. Really could be best movie of the year. Unreal!

Steve Perry
08-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Whats so spechial about it?

METALMiKE
08-06-2009, 01:33 PM
isnt this like Alien Jurassic Park?

Summers
08-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Whats so spechial about it?

It looks fabulous! But seriously, I want to see this movie.

Cry Havoc
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Pumped to see D9 now.