PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette

JudynTX
08-06-2009, 03:25 PM
:lmao

This was supposed to be the happiest of times for newly engaged Bachelorette couple Jillian Harris and her fiancé Ed Swiderski but it seems a cheating scandal maybe be tainting it. Two different women, Lindsey Johnson and Bethany Steffen, claim that Swiderski was wooing both of them during filming of The Bachelorette and after his engagement to Harris.

Various reports are surfacing regarding the situation with Swiderski and his multiple women. A source told RadarOnline.com that Swiderski "broke off his relationship with Bethany just a week before he began shooting The Bachelorette, but soon resumed contact with her via texts and emails."

“Ed’s sexy messages to Bethany certainly aren’t of the kind a happily engaged man should be sending," the source said.

“When the episode aired showing Ed as the winner and he and Jillian agreeing to marry, Bethany was stunned,” one of the sources said. “Ed’s sexy messages to Bethany certainly aren’t of the kind a happily engaged man should be sending.”

The sources are also stating that Harris is devastated and their relationship is destroyed, a report Harris firmly denies. Harris told People.com in an interview “I am not destroyed!” Harris continued “There’s a little bit of anxiety that comes with this news, but I am absolutely not destroyed.”

Harris did confirm to Extra that she knows Ed has kept "semi in touch," via text message, with both women. Harris doesn't seem to concerned, saying she will meet Ed in Las Vegas tomorrow and still plans to move to Chicago September 1st to be with him.

"This is a bump in the road, and we'll get through it," Jillian says. "Ed and I are on top of the world right now."

So what do you think? Is this all made up or is Ed a two (or three) - timer?

link (http://http://www.examiner.com/x-5302-Minneapolis-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m8d4-The-Bachelorette-cheating-scandal-was-Ed-Swiderski-the-Bachelor-with-a-girlfriend)

David Bowie
08-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Lol

I really don't see how reality TV contestant can expect to find love on a show though.I guess that's where all the douchebags gather, so it could work, maybe.

I think Jillian is kind of ugly though.

ploto
08-06-2009, 03:32 PM
From US magazine:

Eight days after he popped the question to Jillian Harris on The Bachelorette finale - Ed Swiderski slept with former girlfriend Lindsey Johnson, according to the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now).

A day later, he tried to bed a different woman, Bethany Steffen, texting her to "bring beer and condoms" over to his place, Steffen tells Us.

The humiliated women are speaking out now to warn Harris, 29, about her new fiancee's two-timing ways.

Says Steffen, "Ed's not worth my time, but if I can help someone avoid heartbreak, I'm gonna do that."

According to Us Weekly, Swiderski had been dating both Steffen and Johnson behind each other's backs prior to filming The Bachelorette in late March (the finale, taped in May, aired July 27).

Even while he was on the hit ABC show he texted Johnson that Harris wasn't his "type" and that he prefers "all blondes," she says. "I love you," he also wrote her.

Us Weekly reports that he lied to Harris when he said he had to bow out of episode five because he thought he'd lose his job as a Chicago Microsoft consultant.

While away, both women say they slept with Swiderski.

He then told them he was off to "a business trip in Texas," when in reality he returned to film episode seven of The Bachelorette and declare to Harris that he had "reprioritized" when it came to work and romance.

Of the women's claims, Harris tells Extra, "It's not possible... This is a bump in the road and we'll get through it."

But Steffen warns Harris, "Lindsey and I are both smart girls, and Ed just has this way of making people believe what he wants. Jillian needs to be careful."

Adds Johnson, "I feel gross, used and completely violated. It shocks me that he was able to do something like that to me."

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bachelorette-winner-cheated-with-two-different-women-200958

angel_luv
08-07-2009, 04:39 PM
I was really rooting for Kiptyn. I wish Jillian had picked him.

If Ed really did what those ladies are saying he did, than he is the lowest of the low- especially in light of all he said to Jillian and to her family when he visited them.