PDA

View Full Version : Moving into a new house, need suggestions

Soul_Patch
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Wife and i bought a larger house, it will be ready in a few weeks. I need suggestions on a couple of things

1. Blinds - I dont want to do them myself. I did them on our past house, it was small and i hated it...this is a much larger place, i want someone else to do it. Called budget blinds to give me an estimate next tuesday.

2. Water Softner - I dont know anything about these. I called Alamo Water Treatment for info, but thats about as far as i went...anyone reccomend?

mrsmaalox
08-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Last summer i had the blinds in my rental property done by Penney's. I even picked them out of their clearance catalog---they installed them. I couldn't have done it cheaper myself.

My house already had a water softener and RO system installed, but when the softener gave out I just bought a replacement at Sears and my dad put it in. It was very simple, you maybe could diy if you know a little about plumbing.

ploto
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Blinds - I dont want to do them myself. I did them on our past house, it was small and i hated it...this is a much larger place, i want someone else to do it.

??Home Depot