PDA

View Full Version : Man gets tasered during Oakand A's baseball game for sitting in Wrong seat

sonic21
08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
qXkwa9uFBss

bus driver
08-07-2009, 03:42 PM
classic!

InRareForm
08-07-2009, 03:47 PM
From the back too, wow, power trippen cops at it again.

I. Hustle
08-07-2009, 03:49 PM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/dont-taze-me-bro-demotivational-poster.jpg

BacktoBasics
08-07-2009, 03:50 PM
I guess it was warranted. Did they even try and cuff him first? The taser seems to be the first move these days.

Ginobilly
08-07-2009, 03:56 PM
I guess it was warranted. Did they even try and cuff him first? The taser seems to be the first move these days.

Yeah, and new studies are showing that getting tasered could be fatal to certain people with health conditions.

InRareForm
08-07-2009, 03:57 PM

looks like they were about to put on plastic cuffs on him before the backtazzer (stabber) struck.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-07-2009, 03:57 PM
I think the whole "nanny nanny boo boo" move the fan pulled on the cop warranted a tazing. That sh!t was uncalled for.

Besides, those rows where he was sitting were so packed you could easily see how his being in the wrong seat was putting someone else out.

Totally justified treatment. I hope they dragged him out and kicked him a few times before they put him in the police car.

InRareForm
08-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I think the whole "nanny nanny boo boo" move the fan pulled on the cop warranted a tazing. That sh!t was uncalled for. .

oh please, sure it is childish behavior, but to give that the greenlight for tazing somebody off that? come on now! you really want cops to go on tazing frenzies because they got minorly heckled by a drunk man. Wow wonder what you would want cops doing if you lived out here in Long beach, California.

IceColdBrewski
08-07-2009, 04:18 PM

At the 30 second mark, The cop directly in front of him tried to cuff his left hand, But ol' geezer wasn't having any of it. Couldn't hear what they were saying, but it looked to me like the cops were as nice as they could be for the first 30 seconds. But ol' geezer wasn't having any of that either. I'm guessing the usher went round and round with this guy too before the cops were finally called in.

My guess. There were a ton of empty seats, and he decided to upgrade to the lower level. I know I've done it many times.

Edit: I just love how the titles to these taser threads are always so misleading. "Man gets tasered for sitting in wrong seat." Uh, no. He got tasered because he didn't want to do a damn thing the cops told him to do. And on top of that, he wanted to be a smartass with the hand gestures.

Strange Love
08-07-2009, 04:27 PM
What looked interesting is the skirmish happening below with that fan and security can you see it?

Duncan2177
08-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Those cops are pieces of shit.

Cry Havoc
08-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Those cops are pieces of shit.

The guy who got tasered is no winner.

If you're sitting in the wrong seat in a stadium and personnel comes along and asks you to move, you move. No questions, no "but I like the view here" kind of statements, you're WRONG. You MOVE. That's simple. The stadium crew is just trying to do their job and you make it impossible when you don't comply with their wishes.

When the COPS come along to move you out of the seat you're illegally sitting in, you do it. No questions asked. You don't mock a cop to his face while surrounded by thousands of people. What if he pushed the cop, he fell over the seat, and collided with a fan sitting a few rows down?

Lastly, if you're sitting in the wrong seat in a stadium and a cops has to forcibly extricate you from your seat, you are WRONG.

Did the cops use excessive force? Probably. Did the douchebag deserve it? Yep. He just inconvenienced dozens of people who had to move when the cops were dealing with his ass just so he could have a nicer view of the game.

Everyone is a loser here, but don't defend the guy just because he got tazed. He's a douchebag and I'm not going to lose much sleep over the situation.

fraga
08-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Bad things happen when you're shit faced...

Slydragon
08-07-2009, 09:39 PM

If you're sitting in the wrong seat in a stadium and personnel comes along and asks you to move, you move. No questions, no "but I like the view here" kind of statements, you're WRONG. You MOVE. That's simple. The stadium crew is just trying to do their job and you make it impossible when you don't comply with their wishes.

When the COPS come along to move you out of the seat you're illegally sitting in, you do it. No questions asked. You don't mock a cop to his face while surrounded by thousands of people. What if he pushed the cop, he fell over the seat, and collided with a fan sitting a few rows down?

Lastly, if you're sitting in the wrong seat in a stadium and a cops has to forcibly extricate you from your seat, you are WRONG.

Did the cops use excessive force? Probably. Did the douchebag deserve it? Yep. He just inconvenienced dozens of people who had to move when the cops were dealing with his ass just so he could have a nicer view of the game.

Everyone is a loser here, but don't defend the guy just because he got tazed. He's a douchebag and I'm not going to lose much sleep over the situation.

:tu

Dro210
08-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Yea, it was really, really important to move him and cause that disturbance with those 100+ empty seats in the section... lol... some things are just better left ignored.

I hope he really had a ticket for that seat... he'll own it for the rest of his life if he did.

I would have boo'd

EricB
08-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Yea, it was really, really important to move him and cause that disturbance with those 100+ empty seats in the section... lol... some things are just better left ignored.

I hope he really had a ticket for that seat... he'll own it for the rest of his life if he did.

I would have boo'd

You would've been just as big a fucktard as the idiot fighting it.

Dro210
08-08-2009, 05:16 AM
why, cause I would have boo'd?

lol......... ok man, whatever you say :/

ididnotnothat
08-08-2009, 05:45 AM
I don't blame the cops. If I pay for my ticket I deserve the right to sit in my seat and if anyone else is in it then taze their ass out of there.

Jimcs50
08-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Yes, seats were at a premium, I see...there were no other seats for anyone else to use.

If anyone has to sit through am A's game, that should be punishment enough.

Jimcs50
08-08-2009, 08:20 AM
They should install tazers into every seat, and if the bar code on your ticket does not match your seat, it automatically stuns you, that will stop all this criminal behaviour, IMO.

Duncan2177
08-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Im not going to loose sleep over it either but they didn't have to taser the poor old douchebag.

EricB
08-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Im not going to loose sleep over it either but they didn't have to taser the poor old douchebag.

Yeah they did.

Kermit
08-08-2009, 01:16 PM
As part of my quest to watch a baseball game at every stadium in MLB, I had to sit through a game at McAfee. There were 10 people carried out by police and the stadium was 20% full. Those Oakland fans are awesome.