PDA

View Full Version : Best MVP article that I have ever read....

adidas11
04-08-2005, 03:54 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050408&num=0

LVP ---> Ron Artest
MVP ---> Shaq

But overall, this article is HILARIOUS.

SpursWoman
04-08-2005, 04:19 PM
(That's like reaching into a brown paper bag filled with two checks for $100 million, two checks for $10 million, and a check for $10 ... and pulling out the check for 10 dollars. Ouch.)

I love Page 2 articles. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
04-08-2005, 04:32 PM
I kept waiting for Odom to do this – just flip over the press table and scream, "That's it, [bleep] this, I'm out of here!" Instead, he went on the DL with a fake injury. Wise move. I wouldn't want to be his bong right now.

:lmao

great article...

T Park
04-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Id trade for Odom in the offseason.

Odom on this team would be downright scary.

adidas11
04-08-2005, 06:50 PM
30. Jalen Rose
Provided an insane amount of comedy over these past few months, including these classics:

"There's always going to be criticism when your name is Jalen. You have to wear a bulletproof vest and be ready for it."
– Jalen on himself

"Was it for Richard Jefferson?"
– Jalen after hearing that Carter had been traded to New Jersey

"I'm a GM in fantasy basketball and I'm a GM on PlayStation, so on PlayStation I probably would have got a little more, but this is real life, so I don't know."
– Jalen on the Vince Carter trade

"He probably was a little tired from All-Star Weekend. While he was running up and down the court throwing it off the backboard, I was laying on the beach drinking a fruity drink with an umbrella. So I probably gave myself an unfair advantage on that one."
– Jalen explaining why he outplayed Carter two days after the All-Star Game

"I've got to stop this. My entourages are getting entourages."
– Jalen on the trouble of finding tickets for everyone when he returns to Detroit

(And my personal favorite ... )

"Like I told the guys earlier, once he turns 21 and is able to drink, it's over."
– Jalen after LeBron scored 56 on the Raptors

:rollin :lmao

TDfan2007
04-08-2005, 06:58 PM
gotta agree w/ the article for the most part

Rummpd
04-08-2005, 07:02 PM
More idiots jumping on the Shaq bandwagon. His team only is winning 60 plus games as it is playing in the weak East and Wade has carried that team when it counted all year long. Plus anyone who puts Nash and Duncan this high is completely moronic.