PDA

View Full Version : The "new movie" trailer thread - 8/8/09

phyzik
08-08-2009, 01:35 AM
I know I just started a thread about a new movie coming out "The ivention of Lying" but I thought it would be cool to do a post every few months or so that lists all the new movie trailers and discuss them all in one thread. I dont care if its a good idea or not, Im pretty drunk, so whatever. here is what I got.

Ninja Assassin - release Nov. 25th 2009

Looks like it could be an awesome ass-kicking action-fest, I dont have high hopes for the acting job bu since when is that a requirement for a movie about ninja's and shit?
q4pEKQ_zUBo

The Invention of Lying - release Sept. 25th 2009

First look makes me want to believe its actually going to be a rather smart comedy, looking forward to it.
-scyrgHNYg8

The Fantastic Mr. Fox - release Nov. 13th 2009

All-star voice acting from George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, and Jason Schwartzman. Not sold on the stop animation at all. I think it will not do too well.
n2igjYFojUo

Ong Bak 2 - Oct. 23rd 2009

This one is going to be badass IMHO. If you havnt seen the first or dont know about Tony Jaa, you dont know what you are missing. Hopefully this movie gets Tony Jaa the recognition he deserves as a martial artist action hero.
nklm5hRh-eY
(couldnt resist adding a second video that showcases more of his martial arts moves in this new movie to give you a better feel, its not in english though)
DLEneaH_XpY

A Serious Man - Oct. 2nd 2009

I have always enjoyed the Coen Brothers movies from Raising Arizona to the Big Lebowski to O' Brother where art thou, I dont see a reason why this one would suck.
7iggyFPls4w

There's at least 10 other movies I could list that look good (ranging from horror to comedy) but I think I will leave a few for other people to post :lol

Post them up!

lefty
08-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I can't wait for those 2:

9tm3WFEuEIo

OnoJecu9e7c