PDA

View Full Version : Classy Cardinal fans

djohn2oo8
08-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Bridget Matarazzi, 25, of the 6500 block of Bradley Avenue, was charged with third-degree assault for allegedly trying to push the usher from his wheelchair when he approached her at a game on Saturday evening to talk to her about her drunkenness, police said.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/drunk-chicks-attack-wheelchair-bound-usher-25493

EricB
08-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Is this like the Rocket fan that I saw pour beer on a kid at a Spurs game last year in November?

Just curious.

JamStone
08-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I read this story about a guy fucking a horse wearing a New York Giants jersey.

I can't believe all Giants fans are pig fuckers.

MajorMike
08-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Poor, swole strobes fan.

Hey, how'd that Pudge signing go for ya'll?

Dr. Gonzo
08-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Pudge was never really expected to do anything. At least I didn't expect shit from him when I saw him signed. The bastard was washed up 4 years ago. At least they got a couple of young guys for him.

MajorMike
08-24-2009, 05:36 PM
They always have plenty of young talent the end up trading away or letting leave cause they won't pay them but will pay the washed up vets huge money. Tejada? Is that your big recent aqusition? That panned out well, huh? Huff?? LaTroy Hawkins for crying out loud???

If your azz was smart it would trade Oswalt, Lee are Berk while they still have some worth, cause you ain't getting crap out of your farm. You know, the Pirates and Royals had some good years, too, then have turned into the MLB's farm clubs. Better watch out or the strobes are headed down that road.

EricB
08-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Pudge was never really expected to do anything. At least I didn't expect shit from him when I saw him signed. The bastard was washed up 4 years ago. At least they got a couple of young guys for him.

:lol

He's lookin good with the Rangers.