PDA

View Full Version : Eurobasket 2009 (main thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Calavera
08-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Since the Euro championship tournament starts in few weeks I find it necessary to have thread about it. Here we could write our predictions, expectations and thoughts. I`ll post short resume for the Bulgarian team which will participate, and I know there are some european guys here, so I guess we`ll have enought inside info about pretty much every team in the tournament.

P.S. that`s my first thread, I hope I didn`t make many mistakes. :)

angel_luv
08-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

angel_luv
08-08-2009, 02:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroBasket_2009

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Greek national team coach Jonas Kazlauaskas announced the 15 man roster for the friendlies matches.

Ioannis Bourousis 7-1
Nick Calathes 6-6
Antonis Fotsis 6-10
Andreas Glyniadakis 7-1
Kostas Kaimakoglou 6-9
Ioannis Kalambokis 6-5
Kosta Koufos 7-1
Loukas Mavrokefalides 6-11
Kostas Papanikolaou 6-8
Stratos Perperoglou 6-8
Georgios Printezis 6-9
Vassilis Spanoulis 6-4
Sofoklis Schortsanitis 6-10
Dimitrios Tsaldaris 6-5
Nikos Zisis 6-6

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Greece played their first game of summer.

Greece beat Romania 88-46. The 3rd string players of Greece were played and the starters sat out.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-12-2009, 10:10 PM
In the re-match game Greece beat Romania 102-57. Once again the 3rd string players played for Greece.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Greece beat Serbia 93-82 and they are now 3-0 for the summer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Greece beat Latvia 80-52. They are now 4-0 this summer.

Darthkiller
08-20-2009, 08:43 PM
boxscore or never happened

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 09:11 PM

fuck you

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 09:12 PM

http://www.eurobasket.com/Greece/basketball.asp

and once again FUCK YOU

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 06:26 AM
Coach Kazlauskas announced the final Greek roster:

PG Vasilios Spanoulis 6-4
PG Nicholas Calathes 6-5

SG Nikolaos Zisis 6-6
SG Ioannis Kalampokis 6-5

SF Efstratios Perperoglou 6-8
SF Georgios Printezis 6-9
SF Konstantinos Kaimakoglou 6-9

PF Antonios Fotsis 6-10
PF Konstantinos Koufos 7-1

C Ioannis Bourousis 7-1
C Sofoklis Schortsanitis 6-10
C Andreas Glyniadakis 7-1

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Greece will choke this year. They won´t see semi finals.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 07:28 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:blah:lo l

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Nice thread! Let me tell you something about my team.

Pero Antik PF 2,10
Pero Blazevski SF 2.00
Aleksandar Dimitrovski SG 1,94
Todor Gechevski PF 2,08
Jeremiah Massey PF 2,02
Dimitar Mirakovski PG 1,78
Predrag Samardziski C 2,15
Vrbica Stefanov PG 1,85
Riste Stefanov PG 1,94
Damjan Stojanovski SG 1,93
Vojdan Stojanovski SG 1,94
Dime Tasovski SF 2,01
Darius Washington PG 1,88
Darko Sokolov PG 1,90

Macedonia has still not decided the final roster, they will probably do so tomorrow. There are 14 players, one american has to leave and one other. Currently there are 2 American-Macedonian players on our roster. Jeremiah Massey (Real Madrid) and Former SA Spurs Darius Washington. Since it isnt allowed to have more than 2 neutralised players on your team, our coach Jovica Arsic has to decide which one he will take to Poland. So far it seems for us that Darius in 7 games he played with us is a player we need more than Massey. But we will see what the coach decides.

I have seen them both play this summer, at trainings and at 2 games, they are both good players, but i would definitely pick Darius.

In Poland Macedonia will play their first game against ancient rivals Greece on the 7th, on the 8th Israel and on the 9th Croatia.

The game against Greece is very important for us. We have been waiting for years to finally play against Greece in a sport match. For historical and political reasons Greece has been our enemies for more than thousands of years, we just want to beat them, if we manage to do that, for us it means that we already won the tournament :) Since our political situation, Polish organisers have increased security, the game is marked as high risk and almost half of the stadium will be full with policemen to avoid any clashes between Macedonia and Greece.

It will be hard for us, but so far, we have been the surprising underdogs, and in the test games we did very well, we even got second place at Efes world cup in Turkey, we only lost to Croatia in the finals, with 7 points difference.

Let the games begin, I hope we will see good attractive basketball and I wish your teams all the best! :toast

sonic21
09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:blah:lo l

will you leave ST forever if it's true?

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 08:50 AM

I agree, I dont think they are title contenders this year. Same goes for Serbia, serbia has dropped much in quality lately. Spain will be tough, Croatia and Slovenia and maybe france but i dont know.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 09:22 AM
will you leave ST forever if it's true?

Look at the brackets dip shit. Greece has a straight line to the finals. They just have to beat Croatia and France and then they go to knock out rounds and first two games will be against weaker opponents.

Wow what an unreal challenge to beat Croatia (who they are better than) and France (who already lost to fucking Belgium and Finland - yes its true and hilarious). :rolleyes

sonic21
09-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Look at the brackets dip shit. Greece has a straight line to the finals. They just have to beat Croatia and France and then they go to knock out rounds and first two games will be against weaker opponents.

Wow what an unreal challenge to beat Croatia (who they are better than) and France (who already lost to fucking Belgium and Finland - yes its true and hilarious). :rolleyes

you didn't answer my question. And did i say something about them losing?

Spursfan092120
09-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Greece has a straight line to the finals.
So if they win the title, we'll put a nice pretty asterisk on it, since their road is so easy. :)

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Nice thread! Let me tell you something about my team.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/macedoniadaily/mkkf.png

Pero Antik PF 2,10
Pero Blazevski SF 2.00
Aleksandar Dimitrovski SG 1,94
Todor Gechevski PF 2,08
Jeremiah Massey PF 2,02
Dimitar Mirakovski PG 1,78
Predrag Samardziski C 2,15
Vrbica Stefanov PG 1,85
Riste Stefanov PG 1,94
Damjan Stojanovski SG 1,93
Vojdan Stojanovski SG 1,94
Dime Tasovski SF 2,01
Darius Washington PG 1,88
Darko Sokolov PG 1,90

Macedonia has still not decided the final roster, they will probably do so tomorrow. There are 14 players, one american has to leave and one other. Currently there are 2 American-Macedonian players on our roster. Jeremiah Massey (Real Madrid) and Former SA Spurs Darius Washington. Since it isnt allowed to have more than 2 neutralised players on your team, our coach Jovica Arsic has to decide which one he will take to Poland. So far it seems for us that Darius in 7 games he played with us is a player we need more than Massey. But we will see what the coach decides.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/macedoniadaily/041775CBFFA94F4C8AC2B64B54DAC5C9.jpg

I have seen them both play this summer, at trainings and at 2 games, they are both good players, but i would definitely pick Darius.

In Poland Macedonia will play their first game against ancient rivals Greece on the 7th, on the 8th Israel and on the 9th Croatia.

The game against Greece is very important for us. We have been waiting for years to finally play against Greece in a sport match. For historical and political reasons Greece has been our enemies for more than thousands of years, we just want to beat them, if we manage to do that, for us it means that we already won the tournament :) Since our political situation, Polish organisers have increased security, the game is marked as high risk and almost half of the stadium will be full with policemen to avoid any clashes between Macedonia and Greece.

It will be hard for us, but so far, we have been the surprising underdogs, and in the test games we did very well, we even got second place at Efes world cup in Turkey, we only lost to Croatia in the finals, with 7 points difference.

Let the games begin, I hope we will see good attractive basketball and I wish your teams all the best! :toast

The game on the 7th will be HUGE for both countries.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2009, 10:21 AM
The game on the 7th will be HUGE for both countries.
like your ego?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
:lmao KBP is crowning Greece cause they beat Latvia, Serbia, and Romania.

Have they played Slovenia yet?

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 11:57 AM
:lmao KBP is crowning Greece cause they beat Latvia, Serbia, and Romania.

Have they played Slovenia yet?

Are you stupid? Slovenia won't fucking beat Greece in any elimination game. NBA fans are retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Are you stupid? Slovenia won't fucking beat Greece in any elimination game. NBA fans are retarded.

Goran Dragic > V-Span

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Goran dragic > V-Span

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:rolleyes

You are a joke.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 12:06 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:rolleyes

You are a joke.

They each have had 1 season in the NBA:

Goran Dragic
4.5 PPG, 2.0 assists, 1.9 rebounds, 39.3% from the field, 1.3 turnovers

V-Span
2.7 PPG, 0.9 assists, 0.7 rebounds, 31.9% from the field, 0.9 turnovers

Dragic > V-Span

sonic21
09-03-2009, 12:06 PM
alston > spanoulis
as proved in Houston

and dragic >>>> alston

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
alston > spanoulis
as proved in Houston

and dragic >>>> alston

Therefore:

Dragic > V-Span

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 12:32 PM
They each have had 1 season in the NBA:

Goran Dragic
4.5 PPG, 2.0 assists, 1.9 rebounds, 39.3% from the field, 1.3 turnovers

V-Span
2.7 PPG, 0.9 assists, 0.7 rebounds, 31.9% from the field, 0.9 turnovers

Dragic > V-Span

FUCK OFF

No one in their right mind would put Dragic in same class as Spanoulis. This is laughable. You are in for a very bad surprise at Eurobasket if you believe such nonsense.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 12:32 PM
alston > spanoulis
as proved in Houston

and dragic >>>> alston

Fuck off dumb ass. Alston could not even make the Greek national team roster. Your posts are absurd and insulting.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 12:35 PM
KBP, may I remind you you're supposed to be from Greece and have broken English......whenever you get angry and too hot headed, why is it your grammar/English all the sudden dramatically improves?

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Dragic who was a backup in a poor Euroleague team and a 3rd string in a good Euroleague team is better than the Euroleague MVP? Dragic is better than the guy that beat Team USA all by himself in the 4th quarter of the 2006 World semifinals?

Dragic will NEVER be anything close to this player. You need to stop smoking crack.

0EsNstnFZA8&fmtl=35

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 12:37 PM
KBP, may I remind you you're supposed to be from Greece and have broken English......whenever you get angry and too hot headed, why is it your grammar/English all the sudden dramatically improves?

I don't give a fuck what you think. Dragic better than Spanoulis? Alston better than Spanoulis? You are seriously on drugs.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Alston could not even make the Greek national team roster.

Why not? A 20yr old American with no pro experience did.

The Franchise
09-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Fuck off dumb ass. Alston could not even make the Greek national team roster. Your posts are absurd and insulting.

Don't hate Alston for being a better player than your hero. Just be glad that he isn't over there or else Spanoulis would be handing out towels, and gatorade. Rafer would be a greek god. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Dragic will NEVER be anything close to this player.

He sure as hell will be as far as NBA careers go.

da_suns_fan
09-03-2009, 12:57 PM

I dont know which is worse. Your bizzare, un-justifed hatred of Steve Nash or your even more bizzare devotion to a European kid who's lucky to even be in the league.

Dragic would probably be cut by most other teams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Dragic would probably be cut by most other teams.

This must be why Phil Jackson tried to trade for him.

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Must now every thread be ruined with your ever going discussion about who is better, spanoulis, bourousis, alston dragic??? There are at least 2 other threads where the same BS discussions are going on, now this one too? Please, keep this thread just for fun, for the lovers of eurobasket 2009. Who cares who is better, who cares about spanoulis or dragic, they are both different players, maybe one is better maybe not, so what? Dont ruin the tread.

KBP chill down file, not everyone can have the same opinion as you do and besides they are f*cking with you, because they know you will be going crazy.

Now tell me, are you going to Poland?

:toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Why not? A 20yr old American with no pro experience did.

Calathes is way better than Alston you stupid dick. Besides the coach even said him and Koufos only made the team because they need to be integrated he said flat out they would not make the team based on their play.

And Greece has 4 starters not playing idiot.

And none of that matters because if you would watch games you would see Calathes is much better than Alston.

And STFU with this "American" shit. He is Greek American and you are a racist piece of shit.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 02:35 PM

You are a complete moron. Have fun watching Spanoulis and Dragic stats at Eurobasket and owning yourself.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Don't hate Alston for being a better player than your hero. Just be glad that he isn't over there or else Spanoulis would be handing out towels, and gatorade. Rafer would be a greek god. :lol

BURN IN HELL. Alston would NOT make the Greek national team roster.

Even with Diamantidis and Papaloukas off the team this summer the 4 guards are Spanoulis, Zisis, Calathes (the worst guard we have this year by far) and Kalabokis.

Even Calathes is way better than Alston. He's a better ball handler, defender, passer, and about the same in shooting because he can't shot at all either.

Alston would never stand a chance to make that roster. Even our third guard Kalabokis is way better than him you fucking loser. I don't know if you are retarded or just being a an a-hole. But any Rockets fan that actually has seen Alston and Spanoulis play and actually believes what you say here (not just talking your stupid shit) but if you actually believe that then you need help.

You probably never even watched a game even once.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Must now every thread be ruined with your ever going discussion about who is better, spanoulis, bourousis, alston dragic??? There are at least 2 other threads where the same BS discussions are going on, now this one too? Please, keep this thread just for fun, for the lovers of eurobasket 2009. Who cares who is better, who cares about spanoulis or dragic, they are both different players, maybe one is better maybe not, so what? Dont ruin the tread.

KBP chill down file, not everyone can have the same opinion as you do and besides they are f*cking with you, because they know you will be going crazy.

Now tell me, are you going to Poland?

Spanoulis is one of the best players in the world. How many fucking times does he have to abuse players like Kobe and Wade for these fucking racist Americans to STFU. Alston? That is ridiculous but Dragic? Dragic could not even get playing time on Panathinaikos. He would never even see the floor and Spanoulis is the damn MVP.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Uh oh, Chumpdumper viewing thread, KBP about to get owned again :lmao

manufan10
09-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Moochie Norris > Spanoulis

ChumpDumper
09-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Spanoulis is one of the best players in the world. How many fucking times does he have to abuse players like Kobe and Wade for these fucking racist Americans to STFU.He would have to play well in the NBA.

He didn't, so by that standard he's a scrub.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Calathes is way better than Alston you stupid dick. Besides the coach even said him and Koufos only made the team because they need to be integrated he said flat out they would not make the team based on their play.

And Greece has 4 starters not playing idiot.

And none of that matters because if you would watch games you would see Calathes is much better than Alston.

And STFU with this "American" shit. He is Greek American and you are a racist piece of shit.

Calathes was born, raised, and educated in the United States. Everything that has made him the basketball player he is today happened in the United States.

He is an American with Greek heritage as is Koufos. What does it say about the great Greek NT and the great Greek League that one American who has not played pro ball and another American who ended the regular season in the DLeague have earned spots ahead native Greek players?

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 02:56 PM

This!

PS Spanulis is overhyped dicksucking piece of Greek shit. Dragic will own this motherfucker alive and then Vaginis will run to his mamma and cry like a little girl he is. Fuck you and fuck your boyfriend Vaginis.

sonic21
09-03-2009, 03:00 PM
without papaloukas and diamantidis, there's no way greece will finish in the top 4.

Spain, Lituania, Croatia, Slovenia, France >> greece

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Moochie Norris > Spanoulis

Beno > Manu

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Calathes was born, raised, and educated in the United States. Everything that has made him the basketball player he is today happened in the United States.

He is an American with Greek heritage as is Koufos. What does it say about the great Greek NT and the great Greek League that one American who has not played pro ball and another American who ended the regular season in the DLeague have earned spots ahead native Greek players?

Shut the fuck up. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

You need to slit your damn wrists. There is no god damn excuse for your racist shit. STOP it god damn it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
This!

PS Spanulis is overhyped dicksucking piece of Greek shit. Dragic will own this motherfucker alive and then Vaginis will run to his mamma and cry like a little girl he is. Fuck you and fuck your boyfriend Vaginis.

You might as well kill yourself now. You are a sad joke if you actually believe that Slovenia will beat Greece.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 03:27 PM

You need to slit your damn wrists. There is no god damn excuse for your racist shit. STOP it god damn it.

Truth really hurts

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:27 PM
without papaloukas and diamantidis, there's no way greece will finish in the top 4.

Spain, Lituania, Croatia, Slovenia, France >> greece

Who the fuck are you? You have obviously NEVER watched a Greek national team game. WTF is your strange delusion about Papalouaks and Diamantidis? NEWS FLASH IDIOT Kalabokis is better than either of them.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Truth really hurts

Team USA is so fucking pathetic that they had to steal some black banana eating monkeys like Hakeem to their national team from Africa otherwise they could have never won shit.

Truth hurts you racist piece of dog shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Team USA is so fucking pathetic that they had to steal some black banana eating monkeys like Hakeem to their national team from Africa otherwise they could have never won shit.

Truth hurts you racist piece of dog shit.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Referring to someone as a "banana eating monkey" and calling someone else racist in the same post, I love it.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Beno > Manu

It doesn't bother me, I'm not Argentinian.. :p:

manufan10>>>>>>>Kill_Bill_Pana

:lol

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM

Referring to someone as a "banana eating monkey" and calling someone else racist in the same post, I love it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Gotta love those fake Greeks.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Eurobasket 2007

Dragic: 30 min, 7pts (2-3for 2, 1-1 for 3), 4rebs, 3ast

Vaginis: 25 min, 6pts (2-5 for 2,0-3 for 3) 3rebs, 0ast (the best PG in the world with 0ast in 25 min!!!)

So as I said: Dragic>>>>>>>>>>>>Vaginis.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:33 PM

Hey you stupid black gorilla it's somehow ok for you and others here to make thousands of racists posts about Greeks but how dare anyone say anything about blacks right?

FUCK THAT not anymore

Since the site owners think it is OK to be racist against Greeks then now all the RACIST scum here will be treated for what they are. Go eat a banana blackie.

BTW, that's not a racist comment that's just "the facts of how all thugs from US ghetto are" since no one here ever said anything racist about Greeks nope they just "stated true facts about Greece"

Go steal some more diapers from wal mart darkie.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Eurobasket 2007

Vaginis: 25 min, 6pts (2-5 for 2,0-3 for 3) 3rebs, 0ast (the best PG in the world with 0ast in 25 min!!!)

You are a Slavic pig. You are not even a Slovene blood line.

manufan10

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Hey you stupid black gorilla

I'm black? OK, if you say so.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Eurobasket 2007

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey you stupid black gorilla it's somehow ok for you and others here to make thousands of racists posts about Greeks but how dare anyone say anything about blacks right?

FUCK THAT not anymore

Since the site owners think it is OK to be racist against Greeks then now all the RACIST scum here will be treated for what they are. Go eat a banana blackie.

BTW, that's not a racist comment that's just "the facts of how all thugs from US ghetto are" since no one here ever said anything racist about Greeks nope they just "stated true facts about Greece"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sonic21
09-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Who the fuck are you? You have obviously NEVER watched a Greek national team game. WTF is your strange delusion about Papalouaks and Diamantidis? NEWS FLASH IDIOT Kalabokis is better than either of them.

if a team is missing its two best player, they won't win anything.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Eurobasket 2007

So as I said: Dragic>>>>>>>>>>>>Vaginis.:hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 03:38 PM

I didn't know they had Wal-Mart in Greece.....oh I forgot you live in Houston.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Slovenia lost that game

I guess it's time to remind you once again you are sad sad person. It must really suck that you have to brag about that time you almost just almost actually won that game against Greece when it mattered but just oh so close and then lost

fJqbtRwz8Aw&fmtl=18

and if Dragic is your best player then you truly will get butchered at the Eurobasket. You better pray that you are imagining that in your own mind because if he is your hope your team will get destroyed.

sonic21
09-03-2009, 03:39 PM
he lives in Arkansas now according to his IP adress

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
:hat

fJqbtRwz8Aw&fmtl=18

The video proof is much better than the lies of a fake Slovenian (we all know you are really a dirty Albanian scum)

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:40 PM

You are a stupid ignorant American. There is no fact that you do know.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:41 PM
he lives in Arkansas now according to his IP adress

Mountain View to be exact. :lol

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Slovenia lost that game

It doesn´t matter. The ONLY thing that matter is this:

Eurobasket 2007

manufan10

Yeah darkies don't know much DoK. :lol

ChumpDumper

He is an American with Greek heritage as is Koufos. What does it say about the great Greek NT and the great Greek League that one American who has not played pro ball and another American who ended the regular season in the DLeague have earned spots ahead native Greek players?I've already shown that the Greek A1 league stat leader board is dominated by American D-League players, so much that they are restricted to three roster spots on each team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

So are there Wal-Marts in Greece?

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes it is in my sig now. Deal with it!

ata
09-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Spanoulis is one of the best players in the world. How many fucking times does he have to abuse players like Kobe and Wade for these fucking racist Americans to STFU. Alston? That is ridiculous but Dragic? Dragic could not even get playing time on Panathinaikos. He would never even see the floor and Spanoulis is the damn MVP.

Spanoulis is the best. He can hit 3-pointer from free throw line.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Spanoulis is the best. He can hit 3-pointer from free throw line.

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 03:47 PM
What we've learned from this thread:

Of all the players who couldn't make it in the NBA, V-Span is the best
Goran Dragic is worse than V-Span, even though he is still in the NBA after his first year
Rafer Alston is worse than V-Span, even though V-Span was his backup's backup
That hating black people is ok
Most importantly, we've learned DoK is black.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:49 PM
It doesn´t matter. The ONLY thing that matter is this:

Eurobasket 2007

Spanoulis stats at 2007 Eurobasket

http://www.eurobasket2007.org/en/cid_BqypGFJPHy-Nw4lwIAq,v3.playerID_35533.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOr Uf9le2.season_2007.roundID_5169.teamID_291.html

Dragic stats at 2007 Eurobasket

http://www.eurobasket2007.org/en/cid_BqypGFJPHy-Nw4lwIAq,v3.playerID_46941.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOr Uf9le2.season_2007.roundID_5169.teamID_2154.html

It is PATHETIC if Slovenia's "best player" and "only hope" is going to "lead you to a medal" with his 5 points and 2 assists per game. Good luck.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I've already shown that the Greek A1 league stat leader board is dominated by American D-League players, so much that they are restricted to three roster spots on each team.

Go fuck one of your little Asian boy whores.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Go fuck one of your little Asian boy whores.

:wow

It doesn't surprise me that the fake Greek supports pedophilia.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
What we've learned from this thread:

Of all the players who couldn't make it in the NBA, V-Span is the best
Goran Dragic is worse than V-Span, even though he is still in the NBA after his first year
Rafer Alston is worse than V-Span, even though V-Span was his backup's backup
That hating black people is ok
Most importantly, we've learned DoK is black.

You are a stupid stupid stupid darkie. The point is that you and all the other black thugs here are racists. You are stupid, you are ignorant, you are racist. All you know is gang banging and stealing.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Now we're all blacks. :lol

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Spanoulis stats at 2007 Eurobasket

http://www.eurobasket2007.org/en/cid_BqypGFJPHy-Nw4lwIAq,v3.playerID_35533.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOr Uf9le2.season_2007.roundID_5169.teamID_291.html

Dragic stats at 2007 Eurobasket

http://www.eurobasket2007.org/en/cid_BqypGFJPHy-Nw4lwIAq,v3.playerID_46941.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOr Uf9le2.season_2007.roundID_5169.teamID_2154.html

It is PATHETIC if Slovenia's "best player" and "only hope" is going to "lead you to a medal" with his 5 points and 2 assists per game. Good luck.

Dragic than played for Olimpija and was 20 y/o,
The best pg with no ast just finished his tremendous NBA career.

Dragic>>>>>Vaginis NOW (and then).

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:53 PM

You are really pathetic. I feel sorry for you. FUCK YOU

Take your little racist bull shit you stupid dirty sand ###### fuck you

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:54 PM

Hell´s yeah! I am black and also an Albanian!:hat

Kill_Bill_Pana

Americans are all SCUM and smell they are all dirty. They are all stupid and ignorant.

Bukefal

come on man, do you really need to talk like this? Calm down file

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:55 PM

Ohh and BTW:
Eurobasket 2007

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:55 PM

:ban:

(Ok don't do it. The forum wouldn't be as much fun without Kil_Bill_Pana to antagonize.)

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:56 PM
come on man, do you really need to talk like this? Calm down file

How long have you seen this racism here against me and all Greeks? You know that they EVERY DAY post like this about all Greece and ALL of the board does it. You know that the site owners think it's funny they are probably redneck trailer trash scum themselves.

I am sure you say nothing because you are Macedonian. But you know damn well this forum is full of a bunch of Texas scum that should be lined up and fucking shot.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Greek ladies must shave thair face every day.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
:wow

It doesn't surprise me that the fake Greek supports pedophilia.

Greece has a long history in the pedophilia department.

ChumpDumper
Macedonians are awesome. You can't call them Greeks because they are better than Greeks.

Kill_Bill_Pana

(Ok don't do it. The forum wouldn't be as much fun without Kil_Bill_Pana to antagonize.)

Sand ###### is no more offensive than the millions of racist names Greeks are called here on a daily basis. If you don't like it you can GTFO out of the god damn forum. Because the site owners and members have made it clear RACISM is welcome here, it is encouraged here, it is "funny" here.

You are probably a dirty farting beaner.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Macedonians are awesome. You can't call them Greeks because they are better than Greeks.

They are better than Ugly Americans. The imperialist Amerikkkan bastards.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Hell´s yeah! I am black and also an Albanian!:hat

I'm a black Jew....sick as tits.

manufan10
Americans are all SCUM and smell they are all dirty. They are all stupid and ignorant.

Well considering you're from Arkansas....

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Greek ladies must shave thair face every day.

Why are you calling yourself Slovene? I saw your picture. You are a dirty Albanian jew scum.

Kill_Bill_Pana
Well considering you're from Arkansas....

You mean the same way that you are from the Gay parade pride of San Francisco

sonic21

he's been banned several times i think but he always comes back with a different username. The guy has no life.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Why are you calling yourself Slovene? I saw your picture. You are a dirty Albanian jew scum.

So he's a black Albanian Jew, that's something to write home about.

ChumpDumper
Go fuck one of your little Asian boy whores.:lmao

Where did this come from?

I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

You obviously had no argument against this, so you start some racist rant that would make Archie Bunker blush.

Kill_Bill_Pana
I'm a black Jew....sick as tits.

No you are a stupid jungle bunny that wears running shoes and drinks colt 45.

Slo spurs fan

Pst don´t tell them everything about me please!!!!!!!

PS:

Eurobasket 2007

manufan10
Sand ###### is no more offensive than the millions of racist names Greeks are called here on a daily basis. If you don't like it you can GTFO out of the god damn forum. Because the site owners and members have made it clear RACISM is welcome here, it is encouraged here, it is "funny" here.

You are probably a dirty farting beaner.

Everyone farts, so that is a mute point.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:01 PM

Where did this come from?

I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

You obviously had no argument against this, so you start some racist rant that would make Archie Bunker blush.

You are a faggot and child molester. You are also an Amerikkkan KKK member. Go fuck your cousin and GTFO.

ChumpDumper
You are a faggot and child molester. You are also an Amerikkkan KKK member. Go fuck your cousin and GTFO.I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

Obviously, you have no argument against this.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Your country had the tradition of ever soldier having an apprentice they would train to fight.....and then sodomize. Don't call other people gay.

Kill_Bill_Pana
he's been banned several times i think but he always comes back with a different username. The guy has no life.

I have never been banned you jew scum. Your racist jewish zionist propoganda is sickening. Go shove your jew nose up your jew brothers ass.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:02 PM

I though I recognized you from somewhere. :toast I couldn't mistake that fake Greek accent anywhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 04:03 PM
No you are a stupid jungle bunny that wears running shoes and drinks colt 45.

But at least I can jump high and dunk on V-Span's face.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:03 PM

You are a real Amerikkan redneck POS. Go fuck your sister in your trailer.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:04 PM

Anyone can do that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Eurobasket 2007

Kill_Bill_Pana
Your country had the tradition of ever soldier having an apprentice they would train to fight.....and then sodomize. Don't call other people gay.

You are a fucking ass pirate. Black queers are the worst.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:05 PM

You like to cum on other mens faces yes you are a chigger faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
You are a fucking ass pirate.

I'm not the one who's favorite country allows soldiers to sodomize little boys.

manufan10
Another thing we've learned from this thread:

1.) Greeks love to be gay.
2.) Greeks love pedophiles.
3.) Greeks think that incest is best.

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
There goes the beautiful nice thread :cry

Slo spurs fan
Eurobasket 2007

Kill_Bill_Pana
I'm not the one who's favorite country allows soldiers to sodomize little boys.

Go jump up and down gorilla nostrils.

manufan10

I apologize for ruining your nice thread. :depressed

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:07 PM

Why is it ok for every day every member of the forum to make racists posts about Greeks and not ok for racist comments to all other groups? Explain that please.

And since the site owners WANT it to continue they are giving the green light. They clearly approve of and agree with the racism.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:08 PM

You are a god damn bigot. STFU

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:08 PM

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Why is it ok for every day every member of the forum to make racists posts about Greeks and not ok for racist comments to all other groups? Explain that please.

And since the site owners WANT it to continue they are giving the green light. They clearly approve of and agree with the racism.

Those are facts, not racist posts.

manufan10
You are a god damn bigot. STFU

Speak for yourself.

ChumpDumper
You are a real Amerikkan redneck POS. Go fuck your sister in your trailer.I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 04:10 PM

Nah, this thread had 11 posts in two weeks, 7 of them from KBP. It is only fulfilling its sad, twisted destiny.

Kill_Bill_Pana

You are a faker anyway. You never once say anything about all the racism against Greeks because you agree with it just like all the other Macedonians you are a racist.

Even you cannot defend a Greek that you know is not even racist against Macedonia. Pathetic. You are no less racist than these imperialist American jew nazis.

Kill_Bill_Pana
Speak for yourself.

You will burn in hell with all the other racist jew pigs.

sonic21
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
You are a faker anyway. You never once say anything about all the racism against Greeks because you agree with it just like all the other Macedonians you are a racist.

Even you cannot defend a Greek that you know is not even racist against Macedonia. Pathetic. You are no less racist than these imperialist American jew nazis.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM

Macedinia>>>>>>>>>>>>Greece

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Those are facts, not racist posts.

All Slovenians shit in the street and smell. They are all dirty and all of them fuck goats for fun. Just true facts.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Saying America is better than Greece at basketball isn't racist.

manufan10

Even you cannot defend a fake Greek that you know is racist against everyone. Pathetic. I am more racist than the nazis.

FIFY :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:13 PM

Hey I will say a prayer tonight that hopefully you will die soon. All racist motherfuckers like you need to be genocided.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:13 PM
You will burn in hell with all the other racist jew pigs.

In God I trust.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Nah, this thread had 11 posts in two weeks, 7 of them from KBP. It is only fulfilling its sad, twisted destiny.

You need to GTFO out of America. Racist pieces of shit like you should be dropped on an island and nuked off of it.

ChumpDumper
Hey I will say a prayer tonight that hopefully you will die soon. All racist motherfuckers like you need to be genocided.I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
I'm fuckin awed that I'm a black member of the KKK, and someone else in the thread is a black Nazi.

manufan10

Slo spurs fan
All Slovenians shit in the street and smell. They are all dirty and all of them fuck goats for fun. Just true facts.

True. And we are all black Albanian jews.:toast

And we fuck Greek bitches evey year when we go to your beautiful country. I think I had a good "relation" with your hairy mother.

sonic21
:lmao at ChumpDumper

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 04:15 PM
You need to GTFO out of America. Racist pieces of shit like you should be dropped on an island and nuked off of it.

Like I said, sad and twisted

Kill_Bill_Pana

Once again your pathetic American "education" shows. Go burn a jigger at one of your KKK meetings.

manufan10
I'm fuckin awed that I'm a black member of the KKK, and someone else in the thread is a black Nazi.

I want to know who is the Jewish Nazi. :lol

anakha

Best ongoing forum meltdown I've been privileged to witness yet.

Kill_Bill_Pana
Macedinia>>>>>>>>>>>>Greece

Somalia > Slovenia

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Saying America is better than Greece at basketball isn't racist.

Go rob another mini mart chigger.

sonic21
09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Once again your pathetic American "education" shows. Go burn a jigger at one of your KKK meetings.

but i'm black...

Slo spurs fan

Hey! Don´t forget a black Albanian jew!!!! (hint: Me)

Kill_Bill_Pana
In God I trust.

Your jew creed.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:18 PM

Blacks are apes.

manufan10
Your jew creed.

Kill_Bill_Pana
True. And we are all black Albanian jews.:toast

And we fuck Greek bitches evey year when we go to your beautiful country. I think I had a good "relation" with your hairy mother.

Slovenes are all gay.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Like I said, sad and twisted

You are a racist piece of dog shit. You should be impaled anally.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:20 PM

Best ongoing forum meltdown I've been privileged to witness yet.

You are probably another racist POS too.

Slo spurs fan
Slovenes are all gay.

So you wanna say it was your father!?!?!? Shit they were so similar. :vomit:

Kill_Bill_Pana
but i'm black...

No you are a monkey.

ata
09-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Slovenes are all gay.

gay >>>> billy-goat fucker

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:23 PM

:lmao ok so now i am a racist. I did not even speak a word about this whole thing. I just asked you to calm down, I just asked if you were going to Poland and I was crying for this nice thread. Whats your problem. I am probably the only person in here who is trying to have normal conversations with you.

Stump
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Blacks are apes.
How are you not banned yet?

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
:lmao ok so now i am a racist. I did not even speak a word about this whole thing. I just asked you to calm down, I just asked if you were going to Poland and I was crying for this nice thread. Whats your problem. I am probably the only person in here who is trying to have normal conversations with you.

I've tried many times to have a civil discussion with him. It seems anytime you disagree with him you automatically become a racist or a liar.

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I've tried many times to have a civil discussion with him. It seems anytime you disagree with him you automatically become a racist or a liar.

:lol yeah, but the thing is, i did not even disagree with him, nor did i agreed, i havent said a word about the discussion. :lol

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:28 PM

Yeah me too. But it is Mission impossible.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:29 PM
:lol yeah, but the thing is, i did not even disagree with him, nor did i agreed, i havent said a word about the discussion. :lol

Maybe you've said something in the past. Who knows. :lol He seems to hold on to grudges as well. :downspin:

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:30 PM

You didn´t said Greece is the best country, Greeks are the best people in the world and Vaginis is the bestplayer in the universe. So you will burn in hell with me and with others.:toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:31 PM

Why the fuck do you think it is OK when EVERY member of the forum EVERY DAY makes racist posts against Greeks? You never say shit about that but suddenly it's a big fucking problem if some monkey apes and Texas redneck cousin fuckers are said for being what they are?

EVERY person here has been for months making racist posts against Greek people. These people are racist scum and are less than human. Sorry if it bothers you I guess you should have told them to stop their racist fucking bull shit. Maybe you should have told the site owners to stop it instead of laughing at it.

None of these racists here deserve to live. The state of Texas should be sterilized that is how fucking DISGUSTING these racists are.

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
:huddle: Can't we just all get along and enjoy this beautiful sport? :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:33 PM
How are you not banned yet?

Racism is site policy just ask all the members and site owners. EVERY DAY dozens of RACIST posts against Greece, Greeks, Greek culture.

If you think that blacks should be allowed to make hundreds of racist posts and never have anything racist said about them then you are even worse than the racists here are. You are a god damn fucking uncle tom.

Slo spurs fan

No way! This is much more entertaining.

sonic21

that doesn't change the fact that you are a black redneck jew nazi macedonian. :toast

ChumpDumper
Why the fuck do you think it is OK when EVERY member of the forum EVERY DAY makes racist posts against Greeks? You never say shit about that but suddenly it's a big fucking problem if some monkey apes and Texas redneck cousin fuckers are said for being what they are?

EVERY person here has been for months making racist posts against Greek people. These people are racist scum and are less than human. Sorry if it bothers you I guess you should have told them to stop their racist fucking bull shit. Maybe you should have told the site owners to stop it instead of laughing at it.

None of these racists here deserve to live. The state of Texas should be sterilized that is how fucking DISGUSTING these racists are.

Bukefal
09-03-2009, 04:35 PM

well i havent been here lately, and when i tried some months ago to ask kori about ST being a bit more civilized and the admins to be a bit harsher on people who are rude, i got told that ST is not the place for me then and that i should not try to be the forum police. So since then i didnt bother anymore. But it helps alot to stop racism if you stop racism too file, or no? Calm down, and talk basketball, if you dont agree with someone, leave it, dont hate it. :toast

manufan10
09-03-2009, 04:35 PM

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:36 PM
that doesn't change the fact that you are a black redneck jew nazi macedonian. :toast

Yes! A toast to my fellow black Macedonian jew!:toast
Sincerly Black Albanian Jew

Kill_Bill_Pana

You don't fucking fool me. Who the fuck do you think you are? You have MANY TIMES made racist remarks to me and other Greeks. It is SICK and so are you. You are not even human and you deserve to be treated like the shit you are.

I have asked several times for the site owners to put an end to the anti Greek racism and they just laugh. That means that ALL racism is allowed and encouraged by the site owners.

It's "funny" and "just facts" to make hurtful racist comments against Greeks and 90% of the forum does it. Who the fuck are you to act like you are better than everyone else. You are a sick sick person.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Let us stop the insults please.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:37 PM

EVERY DAY there are dozens of RACIST posts here about Greece and Greeks. You NEVER EVER once said anything about that but all of a sudden one little remark about the darkies and you get all pissed off. You are just as racist as all the others.

What? You think my reasoning is as low as these inbred Texas bastards?

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah me too. But it is Mission impossible.

You fucking lying son of a bitch. All you do is make RACIST and DEGRADING posts against Greek people. You make me fucking sick.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:39 PM
EVERY DAY there are dozens of RACIST posts here about Greece and Greeks. You NEVER EVER once said anything about that but all of a sudden one little remark about the darkies and you get all pissed off. You are just as racist as all the others.

What? You think my reasoning is as low as these inbred Texas bastards?

Maybe it is REALLY something true about Greeks being gays and so if 90% of posters think this way?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Why do you post here if there are so many racist posts against you?

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:41 PM
You fucking lying son of a bitch. All you do is make RACIST and DEGRADING posts against Greek people. You make me fucking sick.

I started THIS WEEK becouse you mister are an IDIOT.:toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:42 PM
well i havent been here lately, and when i tried some months ago to ask kori about ST being a bit more civilized and the admins to be a bit harsher on people who are rude, i got told that ST is not the place for me then and that i should not try to be the forum police. So since then i didnt bother anymore. But it helps alot to stop racism if you stop racism too file, or no? Calm down, and talk basketball, if you dont agree with someone, leave it, dont hate it. :toast

Fuck it. These racist Texas pieces of shit make me sick. Fuck this site. And to the site owners FUCK YOU. You have NEVER stopped this racism against Greek people and you should be fucking ashamed.

I am through with this racist site forever. The racists here make me sick and if I ever met one of them I would absolutely beat the fucking hell out of them.

ChumpDumper
09-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Fuck it. These racist Texas pieces of shit make me sick. Fuck this site. And to the site owners FUCK YOU. You have NEVER stopped this racism against Greek people and you should be fucking ashamed.

I am through with this racist site forever.Lies!
The racists here make me sick and if I ever met one of them I would absolutely beat the fucking hell out of them.I just said that it's a known fact that the Greek A1 is statistically dominated by American D-League players, so much that their numbers are restricted to three per team.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:43 PM

I am through with this racist site forever. The racists here make me sick and if I ever met one of them I would absolutely beat the fucking hell out of them.

With your little "stick"?

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I started THIS WEEK becouse you mister are an IDIOT.:toast

Who the fuck gives you the right to make racist remarks against Greeks? I never say shit about Slovenes. You are a very mean and sick person when you say this shit it hurts.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I am through with this racist site forever.

Yet he remains logged on.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Lies!

True! He is still here: