PDA

View Full Version : David Scott (D. GA) Goes Nuts at Town Hall

DarrinS
08-09-2009, 08:42 AM
And the doctor that asked the question is not even a Republican.

BttTtjhlvmY

hope4dopes
08-09-2009, 10:08 AM
And the doctor that asked the question is not even a Republican.

BttTtjhlvmY
Darrin you are coming up with some great stuff, thanks again.

How dare that ignorant white racist bitch ask a question.I mean where does a WHITE doctor get off asking a question like that.What does he know about pain and suffering.

This has also been my experince at town hall meetings. My represenative is a moron as well, who absolutely losses it if the unwashed masses question his authority. This is what people are standing up against. A class of delusional maniacs who think their power is absolute, and will ram down whatever legislation they're told to by their masters.It is also my experince that the politicians have a sub standard intelligence and make these stupid attempts at side stepping a question or redirecting the issue.... it's done so clumsily it always flabbergasts me that such idiots hold so much power. GET ACTIVE FOLKS.

George Gervin's Afro
08-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Darrin you are coming up with some great stuff, thanks again.

How dare that ignorant white racist bitch ask a question.I mean where does a WHITE doctor get off asking a question like that.What does he know about pain and suffering.

This has also been my experince at town hall meetings. My represenative is a moron as well, who absolutely losses it if the unwashed masses question his authority. This is what people are standing up against. A class of delusional maniacs who think their power is absolute, and will ram down whatever legislation they're told to by their masters.It is also my experince that the politicians have a sub standard intelligence and make these stupid attempts at side stepping a question or redirecting the issue.... it's done so clumsily it always flabbergasts me that such idiots hold so much power. GET ACTIVE FOLKS.

Yes get active and realize there is more than one bill out here!!! SO if someone tells you it's in the bill ask them which one!

MannyIsGod
08-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Well, first of all it wasn't a town hall. It was a meeting set up for a highway project. Obviously the rep loses his temper but I guess going crazy is fairly subjective. I didn't watch the actual event (did you btw?) but he seems to have lost his temper because this was way off base on the meeting's topic.

I'm not from GA so whatever. Not sure what point you were trying to make.

jack sommerset
08-09-2009, 10:22 AM
The mobs are getting crazy. I think Obama should call out the national guard.

DarrinS
08-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Well, first of all it wasn't a town hall. It was a meeting set up for a highway project. Obviously the rep loses his temper but I guess going crazy is fairly subjective. I didn't watch the actual event (did you btw?) but he seems to have lost his temper because this was way off base on the meeting's topic.

True, but supposedly it was opened up for a general Q&A toward the end of the meeting.

I hope Dems continue to villify people that ask questions.

Wild Cobra
08-09-2009, 10:26 AM

I see you missed the memo... I mean actually listed to the recording.

Yes, it was a highway project meeting, but when it was concluded, question on any other subject were acceptable!

Wild Cobra
08-09-2009, 10:27 AM
I hope Dems continue to villify people that ask questions.Me too. It shows how petty they really are.

DarrinS
08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
By the way, Manny, the opening statement of the clip says "At a packed town hall meeting...".

Anyway, does anyone think the doctor's question was unreasonable? "Why are you voting for a health care plan that has shown not to work in Massachusettes? And why are you going to institute that in a nationwide manner?"

MannyIsGod
08-09-2009, 10:32 AM
I listened to the recording but maybe you should go back and listen to it again because it does not say that WC. It says, and I quote, opened up for any questions by the crowd. Also, the rep is clearly under the assumption the topic at hand was what the questions were for.

George Gervin's Afro
08-09-2009, 10:33 AM
By the way, Manny, the opening statement of the clip says "At a packed town hall meeting...".

Anyway, does anyone think the doctor's question was unreasonable? "Why are you voting for a health care plan that has shown not to work in Massachusettes? And why are you going to institute that in a nationwide manner?"

Because the plan isn't like the one in Mass.

DarrinS
08-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Because the plan isn't like the one in Mass.

I bet you know more about it than this Democrat doctor.

MannyIsGod
08-09-2009, 10:37 AM

Any question by a constituent is reasonable. The rep was clearly agitated about this question at a place he didn't feel was appropriate. The question then becomes whether or not this venue was appropriate for the constiutents inquiry.

I don't know. I didn't set it up. Quite frankly, I'm not going to go off of a small time local news show because its in their ineterest to play this up as a big time event for ratings. Local news is notorius for that.

In any event, the rep should probably not appear so agitated to his voters but since I'm not in GA I really coudln't care much less about it. If your intent was just to show a Democrat being angry, then bravo. Mission accomplished.

George Gervin's Afro
08-09-2009, 10:42 AM
I bet you know more about it than this Democrat doctor.

I know the bills in Congress aren't all like the ones in Mass. Since you seem to know the similarities can you tell us what they are? I keep hearing it's like the UK SYstem, Canadian systm and now the Mass. system. which is it?

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Yes get active and realize there is more than one bill out here!!! SO if someone tells you it's in the bill ask them which one!

LOL. This is the new lib defense? Which bill?

So I guess everyone concerned should just wait until the final bill is law, then bitch, right? That's some pretty stupid logic.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-09-2009, 12:08 PM

Epic fail Manny. The end of the meeting was opened up to allow for citizens to ask questions about any topic they wished. Questions were not restricted to the highway project.

But you didn't watch the video, so props for at least admitting you are uninformed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Any question by a constituent is reasonable. The rep was clearly agitated about this question at a place he didn't feel was appropriate. The question then becomes whether or not this venue was appropriate for the constiutents inquiry.

I don't know. I didn't set it up. Quite frankly, I'm not going to go off of a small time local news show because its in their ineterest to play this up as a big time event for ratings. Local news is notorius for that.

In any event, the rep should probably not appear so agitated to his voters but since I'm not in GA I really coudln't care much less about it. If your intent was just to show a Democrat being angry, then bravo. Mission accomplished.

The news station didn't really play it up. The rep was a prick up on the podium, getting righteous and accusing the guy of not even being from his district.

Outside of the supposed news media sensationalism, are you saying you're okay with the rep acting like he did towards any citizen in this country, regardless of the individual's place of residence?

Wild Cobra
08-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes get active and realize there is more than one bill out here!!! SO if someone tells you it's in the bill ask them which one!Don't know what you're talking about, but the only one that has been talked about is HB 3200!

angrydude
08-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I know the bills in Congress aren't all like the ones in Mass. Since you seem to know the similarities can you tell us what they are? I keep hearing it's like the UK SYstem, Canadian systm and now the Mass. system. which is it?

That's ok. Obama doesn't know either.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=32863

InRareForm
08-09-2009, 08:57 PM
goes beserk? goes nuts? you call that going nuts? you white people are so funny LOLOLOL

baseline bum
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
goes beserk? goes nuts? you call that going nuts? you white people are so funny LOLOLOL

Scary uppity black man... oooh