PDA

View Full Version : three things i realized because i am smart.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-09-2009, 11:55 AM
1. twitter

give me a fucking break, what is the deal with espn and twitter?, they mention it on every show, theyre doing a story right now on how people on the internets might not be who they say they are

who owns twitter? - yes i have heard of google

its on the radio too, thats all you hear is about twitter. anyway there must be many people conspiring to totally bukkake us with twitter everyday

who doesnt realize that shit like this is just a fad? this same shit happens over and over

2. the truth.com

the anti-smoking commercials the tobbaco companies have to make. I heard this a long time ago but i never really paid attention but these commericals are so fucking stupid, really having nothing to do with tobbaco, they rely on baby dolls crawling on the sidewalk, animated musical numbers, cool teen groups acting like chodes and old executives talking about nothing. Its almost as if theyre this creative because they dont really want people to stop smoking. shit we could all make better anti smoking ads, i cant believe that this is compliance with the lawsuits

3. american gangster and the departed are pretty much the same movie

yes the obvious they are both eastcoast organized crime movies with many many big names playing small parts

although the departed is clearly a better movie there are so many similarities its stupid

in the departed matt damon is detective with a bad accent who is going to night school to become a lawyer. in american gangster russel crowe is a detective with a bad accent going to night school to become a lawyer

in the departed matt damon is asked to be in internal affairs detective because of his perfect record, in american gangster russel crowe is asked to a federal because of his perfect record. they both pick their "own guys" to be "on the team"

in the departed matt damon is having relations with the court appointed psychologist, in american gangster russel crowe is having relations with his court appointed defense attorney

in the departed once matt damon gets a promotion, he goes to look at a new apartment and tells the agent "i'll take it", in american gangster once russel crowe gets the new job he goes to look at a new apartment and tells the agent "i'll take it"

in the departed nicholson is damons father figure who teaches him about organized crime, in american gangster that old dude is denzels father figure who teaches him about organized crime

in the departed dicaprio originally decides to deal coke with his cokehead cousin, in american gangster russel crowes partner is a heroin junkie

in the departed, nicholson is supposedly a bigass crime boss but gets busted with a relatively small amount of dope that he has no business handling himself. in american gangster denzel is supposedly a bigass crime boss who gets busted with a relatively small amount of dope that he has no business handling himself

the departed features this guy as a low level criminal
http://content8.flixster.com/photo/62/70/67/6270678_tml.jpg

american gangster features this guy as a low level criminal
http://content8.flixster.com/photo/62/70/67/6270678_tml.jpg

thispego
08-09-2009, 12:24 PM
lol, damn, you are smart allan rowe v wade

EricB
08-09-2009, 01:49 PM
:lmao @ all of it

Great job.

SonOfAGun
08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Denzel needs to back the fuck off Viggo on this year's post-apocalyptic movies.

Fillmoe
08-09-2009, 03:43 PM
1. im gay
2. im gay
3. im gay

Cant_Be_Faded
08-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Is your avatar that fat blonde kid that tases Zack's face in The Hangover?

Phillip
08-09-2009, 05:02 PM
your takes on departed/american gangster are pretty fucking stupid

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-09-2009, 05:23 PM
what takes?

the only opinion is that the accents were bad and the Departed was a better movie. the rest are all facts

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Is your avatar that fat blonde kid that tases Zack's face in The Hangover?

that's me asshole!

Andy Everett
08-09-2009, 05:33 PM
If your so smart tell us why Kori and LJ are leaving ST.

manufan10
08-09-2009, 08:07 PM
abortion posts belong in the political forum

Obviously you didn't read the post. :lol

mookie2001
08-09-2009, 08:12 PM
thetruth.com really pisses me off

can you imagine using sarcasm to combat AIDS or breast cancer?

mookie2001
08-09-2009, 08:14 PM
at least above the influence has funny shit like- if you smoke weed youll pass out and people will draw on your face but for some reason they didnt pass out after smoking weed, if you smoke weed youll get raped, if you smoke weed a guy you like at the bus stop will take cell phone pics of you when youre high and show them to all the kids at the bus stop

Strike
08-09-2009, 08:30 PM
thetruth.com really pisses me off

can you imagine using sarcasm to combat AIDS or breast cancer?

Take this and think on it...

in 2006 I went to the Sasquatch Festival in Washington. I went specifically to see two bands: H.I.M and Nine Inch Nails. The show was sponsored, in part, by a group called "Tobacco Smokes You" or something like that. During the show, Trent Reznor smoked on stage, Ville Valo of H.I.M smokes on stage nearly continuously. Seeing the irony here? A show featuring bands who smoke on stage or as part of their act/image, partially sponsored by an anti-smoking group?

I found that hilarious.