PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Obama's death panel has decided to let me die

Nbadan
08-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Breaking News: Obama's death panel has decided to let me die

They said that I was too old/that I had a pre-existing condition/that I was receiving an "experimental treatment"/etc.....

Sorry everyone, but Obama and his panel of subjective "experts" who don't even know me have said I should just die.

Oh, I'm sorry, what's that? It wasn't a government panel, but a corporate insurance company's decision that has said I should just die.

Never mind then..... No need to be outraged :). The insurance company clearly knows what's best for me, right?

doobs
08-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Strange argument.

Try again, this time with more emotion.

mookie2001
08-09-2009, 05:19 PM
i thought they only gave retarded babies the death sentence

MaNuMaNiAc
08-09-2009, 05:34 PM

They said that I was too old/that I had a pre-existing condition/that I was receiving an "experimental treatment"/etc.....

Sorry everyone, but Obama and his panel of subjective "experts" who don't even know me have said I should just die.

Oh, I'm sorry, what's that? It wasn't a government panel, but a corporate insurance company's decision that has said I should just die.

Never mind then..... No need to be outraged :). The insurance company clearly knows what's best for me, right?

Does this make sense to anyone here? I'm asking so that if it does, you could perhaps offer a translation of some sort.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2009, 05:37 PM
You know, 100% of people covered by the health systems in Britain and Canada will die.

It's a fact.

Homeland Security
08-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Oh I see this was supposed to be a joke.

Dammit you got my hopes up.

SonOfAGun
08-09-2009, 06:14 PM
I am very sorry to hear that Dan. :depressed

Can I have your stuff?

Rodriguez
08-09-2009, 08:29 PM

All right, you will die with dignity while saving thousands of taxpayer dollars. But I doubt the doctors will allow you to go heaven so easily. Before you get the final peace, the doctors will operate tens of surgeries through which they can get thousands. After all, it's business.

Nbadan
08-09-2009, 11:26 PM
i thought they only gave retarded babies the death sentence

Remember Terry Schiavo!

Nbadan
08-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I am very sorry to hear that Dan. :depressed

Can I have your stuff?

You may have my phone..

baseline bum
08-10-2009, 12:05 AM
I call your math books.

Hooks
08-10-2009, 02:41 AM
There can only be ONE Dan, and that one Dan is me.

baseline bum
08-10-2009, 03:25 AM
Actually Dan, just give me Big Rudin and any algebra books you might have that would be good sequels to Lang.

antimvp
08-10-2009, 06:29 AM
I know, that dumb ass Palin doesn't realize insurance companies have had "death panels" for years.

Way to go palin use your down syndrome kid to help insurance companies make money......fucking idiot.

Fabbs
08-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I know, that dumb ass Palin doesn't realize insurance companies have had "death panels" for years.

Way to go palin use your down syndrome kid to help insurance companies make money......fucking idiot.
+1 :lol

Good one NbaDan. Pretty comical how some (most, all?) of the brainwashed rightys don't it/just want to rant.

"All supporters of any Obama policy should be sent to Guantanimo. Hail Bush n Chaney, things were so much better with them!"

mookie2001
08-10-2009, 09:50 AM
give your books to chumpdumper and mannyisgod and maybe they might win a math or science argument one day