PDA

View Full Version : A realization about Ron Artest

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 12:43 AM
I just realized what a bitch-made little pussy Ron Artest is. All season, when he thought the Rockets were championship material, he was talkin shit to Kobe, talking shit about Kobe, talking shit about the Lakers, and so on. He got all in Kobe's face over that incident where Kobe gave him an elbow and Ron was too stupid to distinguish his own throat from his chest. The entire time he thought the Rockets could beat the Lakers, he was puffin' his bitch-made chest and talking big.

Then, as soon as Yao's injury looks like it might keep him out the entire season, and the Rockets are screwed, that little pussy jumps ship........right to the fucking Lakers. The team that he talked shit to all year long when he thought he was gonna beat them.

Even Ron has to understand what a little bitch he is for signing with the Lakers, right? I know this shit is late as hell, but I just had this epiphany 10 minutes ago.

Kudos to the Lakers for getting a player of his caliber, but damn, has there been a bigger bitchass move in all of professional sports?

"I talked shit about you all year long when I thought my team was better than yours, but now that my team sucks, I'm gonna show my full bitchassness and sign with you."

This is like if Pedro would have signed a contract with the Yankees right after getting owned in 2003. Or if LaDainian Tomlinson would have signed with the Patriots. Thinking about it now, I haven't seen such a bitch-made move in any pro sport ever.

manufan10
08-10-2009, 12:50 AM
boozer has him beat.

+1

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Boozer has him beat.

Boozer definitely pulled a bitch move, but he did it because of money, and every pro sports player is a bitch to the almighty dollar.

Ron Artest signing with the Lakers basically runs against every fiber of what he claims to be about as a basketball player and a person. He got punked by Kobe and the Lakers and then immediately took sides with them like a good little lap dog.

manufan10
08-10-2009, 12:51 AM
You know, 99% of the opposing fans have trashed Kobe, but if Kobe would come to one of those teams for the MLE, there would be no more trashing.

With open arms I would accept Kobe on the Spurs. :lol

manufan10
08-10-2009, 12:51 AM
I guess the old saying is true, "If you can't beat them, join them." :D

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 12:53 AM
You know, 99% of the opposing fans have trashed Kobe, but if Kobe would come to one of those teams for the MLE, there would be no more trashing.

Totally different circumstances when you're a fan. Every Spurs fan would love Kobe to play for the Spurs, but no Spurs fan worth a damn is going to trash Kobe one day, then jump onto the Lakers bandwagon a day later if Tim Duncan has a season ending injury.

j-money24
08-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Rockets told Artest that they are going in a different direction because of Yao's injury, so they only wanted to offer him a 1-year deal but he said no so he had to move on, i don't find that a big deal.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Rockets told Artest that they are going in a different direction because of Yao's injury, so they only wanted to offer him a 1-year deal but he said no so he had to move on, i don't find that a big deal.

28 other teams he could have signed with. To jump ship to the team that he just spent an entire season talking shit to is about as bitch-made as it gets.

eisfeld
08-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Artest is a hipocrite. But who can blame him for joining the defending champs? He has something left in his tank, he's not exactly overpaid and obviously hes desperate for a ring.

The only thing you can hate him for is bashing Kobe and then sucking up to him.

Rodriguez
08-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Ron may not work well with Lakers anyway. Kobe gives enough selfishness to the Lakers team, now it remains unknown if Ron can accept his new role as the 4th guy of a team. The acqusition of Ron isn't a simple question of liner plus, it may even turns out to be a minus if Ron fails to addapt to his new team and the deduction of his minutes and shots.

j-money24
08-10-2009, 12:57 AM
28 other teams he could have signed with. To jump ship to the team that he just spent an entire season talking shit to is about as bitch-made as it gets.

Well he went to the team that wanted him the most and most interested in him. From day 1 in free agency, the Lakers called Artest and told him that they would like to sign him, the Cavs were the other team interested in him too, but he said the Lakers were more interested so he chose them.

BadOdor
08-10-2009, 12:57 AM

It's pretty obvious he has a man crash on kobe. It's like when little kids act mean to girls because they want their attention.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Artest is a hipocrite. But who can blame him for joining the defending champs? He has something left in his tank, he's not exactly overpaid and obviously hes desperate for a ring.

There's plenty of other title contenders besides the Lakers. He could have gone to San Antonio or Boston or Cleveland or wherever else. But he chose to go to the one team that he just spent an entire season trashing. He chose to bow down before Kobe just a couple months after he was threatening him on the court. That's as big a bitch move as there is.

Jacko
08-10-2009, 12:58 AM

Ron has been obsessed with Kobe and the Lakers well before he ever signed with Houston.

And what the fuck do you expect him to do in the playoffs? Blow kisses to Kobe? Are you that dense kid?

j-money24
08-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Ron may not work well with Lakers anyway. Kobe gives enough selfishness to the Lakers team, now it remains unknown if Ron can accept his new role as the 4th guy of a team. The acqusition of Ron isn't a simple question of liner plus, it may even turns out to be a minus if Ron fails to addapt to his new team and the deduction of his minutes and shots.

Ron is the 3rd Option on the Lakers after Kobe and Gasol.

He was a 3rd option with the pacers back then, they were really good and they would have been legit contenders for the ship in 05 if it wasn't for the suspensions.

Rogue
Your tune would have turned by 180 degree had Ron joined the Mavs, a team he could help win championships. But Donnie is too dumb to make such a nice deal. :depressed

monosylab1k
And what the fuck do you expect him to do in the playoffs? Blow kisses to Kobe? Are you that dense kid?

Playing hard and being fake-tough towards another team's superstar & acting out like a bitch are two different things. Are you that dense?

Kenyon Martin is as fugazy as it gets, but at this point he'd rather take a dick in the ass than play for Mark Cuban. Apparently Ron Artest is not only willing to take that dick in the ass, but he's also more fugazy than Kenyon Martin.

ElNono
08-10-2009, 01:01 AM
I agree with the OP. Furthermore, he most likely left money on the table in order to suck Kobe's dick, which makes it even more of a bitch made move than Boozer's. He goes from cutthroat gestures to complete cockgobbling.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Your tune would have turned by 180 degree had Ron joined the Mavs, a team he could help win championships.

If he signed with any team besides the Lakers, I wouldn't care one bit. He just proved with a pussy ass bitch he is for signing with them.

And this isn't a Laker hate thread. If LeBron decides next season to sign with the Lakers for the MLE, I have no problem with it. He hasn't spent a whole season trashing Kobe and talking shit.

j-money24
08-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Ron has been obsessed with Kobe and the Lakers well before he ever signed with Houston.

It's not that, you can say he signed with the Lakers because he was obsessed with kobe and the Lakers.

Ron though the Lakers were the best fit for him, he is very close to Lamar and Kobe back in their High school days and he really likes LA.

Can't blame the guy for signing.

BadOdor
08-10-2009, 01:03 AM
he was telling kobe "I love you man" after getting in his face.

The guy's crazy. He doesn't think like us.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 01:04 AM
he is very close to Lamar and Kobe back in their High school days and he really likes LA.

Yeah he showed all that love for Kobe as he was threatening him.

Basically it goes like this,

1. Ron thinks Houston > LA so he spends all year talking shit to kobe, then going after him when he got elbowed in his "throat".

2. The Rockets lose Yao, Artest gets owned by the Lakers, then Yao is out for next season.

3. Ron goes into full-fledged pussy mode when he signs with the one team that he spent an entire season trashing.

Rodriguez
08-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Ron is the 3rd Option on the Lakers after Kobe and Gasol.

He was a 3rd option with the pacers back then, they were really good and they would have been legit contenders for the ship in 05 if it wasn't for the suspensions.
Ron would be 5th option even, behind Odom and Bynum as well. Noticeable Ron is bad at being a team player and shoots terrible, I don't think PJ will permit such a volatile guy to play very long on court. And Ron will be used mainly as a defender and restricted with his shots taken, which means his stats will meet a radical discount. Ron is a good player and also a good person when his emotion is good, but we all know what kind of guy he is when upset.

Rogue
08-10-2009, 01:08 AM
cussing is a special form of love.

j-money24
08-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Ron would be 5th option even, behind Odom and Bynum as well. Noticeable Ron is bad at being a team player and shoots terrible, I don't think PJ will permit such a volatile guy to play very long on court. And Ron will be used mainly as a defender and restricted with his shots taken, which means his stats will meet a radical discount. Ron is a good player and also a good person when his emotion is good, but we all know what kind of guy he is when upset.

First of all, Bynum is an overrated piece of shit, he's a softie, he's either going to get injured like the usual or get back to normal mode and keep sucking... Odom, will be coming off the bench to get them started, he doesn't score much when he's coming off the bench so Artest will be taking over the 3rd option.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 01:12 AM
If Artest was really as hood as he claims, if he kept it real the way he pretends he does, he would have signed with a Euroleague team before he signed with the Lakers.

And just to make it clear, this isn't a laker hate thread. If Artest had spent all season talking shit about the Mavericks, talking shit to Dirk, then got beat by them in the playoffs and signed with them in the offseason, he be just as big of a bitch.

TheSpursFNRule
08-10-2009, 01:40 AM
The dude who made this thread is spot on. Total bitch move. Almost more bitch than when kobe whined about being traded, but than once he got his way with pau for a ham sandwhich he was laker man again! No fucking class.

KSeal
08-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Obsessed.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 05:44 AM
It's like when little kids act mean to girls because they want their attention.

Big kids do that too.

djohn2oo8
08-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Artest wanted to play with the Lakers even before he was traded to Houston, as we all know he went into the Lakers locker room after they lost to Boston, and said "I wanna help you"

Houston didn't want him back anyway, b/c stuff was happening behind the scenes that we still don't know about....I'm not mad about him leaving, but the Lakers? I guess he couldn't wait until the rox were eliminated

And whoever said Ron would be the third option behind Kobe and Gasol, just a warning: Artest always thinks he is the first option

JamStone
08-10-2009, 08:27 AM
In Ron's defense, he's been a fagboy for Kobe for a long time. And as weird and eccentric as he is, it really isn't all that surprising that he's also a pussy bitch hypocrite. Are you really that surprised?

Rogue
08-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Artest wanted to play with the Lakers even before he was traded to Houston, as we all know he went into the Lakers locker room after they lost to Boston, and said "I wanna help you"

Houston didn't want him back anyway, b/c stuff was happening behind the scenes that we still don't know about....I'm not mad about him leaving, but the Lakers? I guess he couldn't wait until the rox were eliminated

And whoever said Ron would be the third option behind Kobe and Gasol, just a warning: Artest always thinks he is the first option
Ron is just a mixture of two opposing contradicting personalities, sometimes he wants to be the rescuer and takes tons of bullshit shots, most of which end in dangs and defensive rebounds. But the decisions he made in transferring illustrate the opposing Artest. He doesn't like working for a scrub team, which is why he cried for a trade last summer and finally managed to get traded from Sacramento to Houston, even though he knew he would only be the 3rd option in Houston (though he would turn to be No.1 guy on his team when fighting the Lakers in the playoffs).

If he is really the warrior like he always acts to be, he should stay in Sacramento till his contract expires. Ron is already planning to thrive a cheap ring like Payton did in 06 despite the fact that he is still relatively young.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Ron is already planning to thrive a cheap ring

Ain't nothin' wrong with that, Rogue, eh? You all built the Pistons a room here abouts because Horry did likewise.

tee, hee.

rjv
08-10-2009, 09:49 AM
no one ever accused artest of playing with a full deck anyway.

2Cleva
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Ron is who he is but on a side note - once competition starts, there are no friends on the court unless they wear the same color jersey.

monosylab1k
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
In Ron's defense, he's been a fagboy for Kobe for a long time. And as weird and eccentric as he is, it really isn't all that surprising that he's also a pussy bitch hypocrite. Are you really that surprised?

I dunno, I just thought Artest was a man of principle. A man of extremely twisted, fucked up principle for sure, but still. Just thinking about the tough guy act he tried pulling on Kobe & the Lakers, for him to then pull this seems very un-Artest. Then again, with him, the Artest thing to do might be the the most un-Artest thing possible.

kwamay_brown54
08-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Ron artest signing with LA was also a business decision, and not just sucking off to Kobe like you think. Ron does have a music lable and marketing business and he can pursue all those goals in a media market like Los Angeles. That was a big reason why he came to LA, check out his newest called Shin Shin, she is pretty hot.

Rodriguez
08-10-2009, 10:30 AM
I dunno, I just thought Artest was a man of principle. A man of extremely twisted, fucked up principle for sure, but still. Just thinking about the tough guy act he tried pulling on Kobe & the Lakers, for him to then pull this seems very un-Artest. Then again, with him, the Artest thing to do might be the the most un-Artest thing possible.
Unlike what he's supposed to be with his tough body and hard mind, he is very inconsistent and variable a player that has played for 4 different teams in his 10 year career and is about to play for his 5th host, not to mention how many times he has changed his jersey numbers.

Double-Up
08-10-2009, 11:29 AM
i just realized what a bitch-made little pussy ron artest is. All season, when he thought the rockets were championship material, he was talkin shit to kobe, talking shit about kobe, talking shit about the lakers, and so on. He got all in kobe's face over that incident where kobe gave him an elbow and ron was too stupid to distinguish his own throat from his chest. The entire time he thought the rockets could beat the lakers, he was puffin' his bitch-made chest and talking big.

Then, as soon as yao's injury looks like it might keep him out the entire season, and the rockets are screwed, that little pussy jumps ship........right to the fucking lakers. The team that he talked shit to all year long when he thought he was gonna beat them.

Even ron has to understand what a little bitch he is for signing with the lakers, right? I know this shit is late as hell, but i just had this epiphany 10 minutes ago.

Kudos to the lakers for getting a player of his caliber, but damn, has there been a bigger bitchass move in all of professional sports?

"i talked shit about you all year long when i thought my team was better than yours, but now that my team sucks, i'm gonna show my full bitchassness and sign with you."

this is like if pedro would have signed a contract with the yankees right after getting owned in 2003. Or if ladainian tomlinson would have signed with the patriots. Thinking about it now, i haven't seen such a bitch-made move in any pro sport ever.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Double-Up
08-10-2009, 11:30 AM
The Rocket's only offered him a one year deal also but that still doesn't mean he had to go to the Lakers of all fucking teams.

robbie380
08-10-2009, 11:33 AM

that's why i want to change my artest jersey to a benedict arnold jersey. i think it would get some tv airtime if i wore it backwards and i was behind the rox bench. what do you guys think?

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 11:37 AM
that's why i want to change my artest jersey to a benedict arnold jersey. i think it would get some tv airtime if i wore it backwards and i was behind the rox bench. what do you guys think?

I think yer snakebit and no matter what you do, yer doomed.

Shastafarian
08-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I still can't fathom having a guy on my team who applied to work at an electronics store so he could get a discount. Or a guy that walks around team buses in his underwear. That's some kind of crazy right there.

timtonymanurich
08-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Ron artest = sabotage

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 11:58 AM
I still can't fathom having a guy on my team who applied to work at an electronics store so he could get a discount. Or a guy that walks around team buses in his underwear. That's some kind of crazy right there.

Please.

You fathomed having a guy on your team who threw a sweaty towel into the face of his coach during an NBA game.

Shastafarian
08-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Please.

You fathomed having a guy on your team who threw a sweaty towel into the face of his coach during an NBA game.

Not as bad as asking for time off from the team so he could promote his rap album. Or walking into another team's locker room to talk to a naked Kobe Bryant. I mean, there are some screws loose there. Good luck with him though. I'm sure he's not as crazy now.

hater
08-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah he showed all that love for Kobe as he was threatening him.

you obviously never played ball. you can get in confrontations with your best friends on the court.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Not as bad as asking for time off from the team so he could promote his rap album. Or walking into another team's locker room to talk to a naked Kobe Bryant. I mean, there are some screws loose there. Good luck with him though. I'm sure he's not as crazy now.

How bout that guy you fathomed who squeezed into that Wedding Gown and didn't look half bad?

Shastafarian
08-10-2009, 12:07 PM
How bout that guy you fathomed who squeezed into that Wedding Gown and didn't look half bad?

Yeah and how did that work out for the Spurs? I mean, Artest is probably gonna be under control this next season. I don't see any reason him being in Los Angeles would bring out the crazy.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah and how did that work out for the Spurs?

Not good. He adamantly refused to carry David's end of the log.

Jacko
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
This might be the dumbest thread I've read all offseason.

Congrats Mono :toast

Shastafarian
08-10-2009, 12:50 PM
zjlxCyUbpMo

Allanon
08-10-2009, 01:37 PM
The Rocket's only offered him a one year deal also but that still doesn't mean he had to go to the Lakers of all fucking teams.

This thing with the weak Rockets offer is what I think happened.

They gave him an insulting offer of 1 year only... I'd be pissed if that happened to me.

Aside from the payback of "FU, I'm going to a conference rival you cheap bastards", the Lakers with 5 Years at MLE was also probably one of the highest offers out there.

So for Ego, winning and money reasons, the Lakers were a great choice.

robbie380
08-10-2009, 01:40 PM

They gave him an insulting offer of 1 year only... I'd be pissed if that happened to me.

Aside from the payback of "FU, I'm going to a conference rival you cheap bastards", the Lakers with 5 Years at MLE was also probably one of the highest offers out there.

no...the rockets only offered him a one year deal for a reason. they didn't want to be stuck with artest feeling like he could get comfortable and start acting crazy again. they didn't want to be stuck with a guy who has a torn up ankle and a fried brain for 5 years.

ElNono
08-10-2009, 01:43 PM

I don't buy that one at all. If he wouldn't be a Kobe hoe, he would have gotten a much better contract elsewhere. The fact that he pretty much signed right away tells you he didn't really test the market at all.

Double-Up
08-10-2009, 01:46 PM

The thing is we could have signed and traded him anywhere. He could've gotten a bigger contract and we could have recieved something out of it. He made a split second decision to go to LA and didn't even look at other teams offers. That's my point.

ElNono
08-10-2009, 01:51 PM
No one other than the Lakers was going to give Artest a 5 year deal. And no contender would have given him a 5 year deal. Artest was probably the top free agent along with Sheed. I might have given Artest a 3 year deal, but 5 years is a bit much.

Come on. Look what Hedo got. Varejao. Even what the Mavs offered Gortat.
You can't tell me there wasn't a better deal out there for him.

ElNono
08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Gortat got a very similar deal to Artest. Hedo is a better player than Artest because he is not as crazy. Hedo also played in the offense. I have been hearing from my Rockets friend that Artest did what ever he wanted.

LOL, that he did.
But he wasn't half bad at it either, and I'm sure your Rockets friends can tell you as much. And sure, he's batshit crazy, but he's an experienced guy, as opposed to Gortat.
I don't know. Like I said, I don't even think he tested the waters out there, and that's pretty telling of what was in his mind.

djohn2oo8
08-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I think he wanted to play for the Lakers. had the Lakers signed Artest for 3 years and kept Ariza they would be beasts.

True, he wanted to play for the Lakers all along

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I think he wanted to play for the Lakers. had the Lakers signed Artest for 3 years and kept Ariza they would be beasts.

But that wasn't the deal, Phila. Odom wouldn't come if Artest wasn't sittin' there waiting for him. That's why he recruited him. That's why Buss threw Ariza out of town immediately & signed Artest. That guaranteed Odom's return. After the Artest signing, Odom's return was imminent and Buss knew it.

It was either Ariza---OR---Artest & Odom.

One or the other.

daslicer
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
I have always hated the Rodman-Artest comparisions. Rodman's problem was that he was a party animal with a big ego that couldn't be checked in San Antonio. The problem with Artest is more extreme he's an unstable bipolar retard whose emotions tend to fluctuate back and fourth its never stable so you don't know what to expect from it. I read somewhere he suffers from the same problems Mike Tyson had. I really don't believe Phill Jackson will be able to handle him long term if he does I will definitely give Phill a lot more credit then I have ever done in my whole entire life. Mark my words LA will regret this move maybe not next year but the year after when he goes koo koo and they can't trade his ass thats when it will haunt them.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Mark my words LA will regret this move maybe not next year

LOL! Yer absolutely precious, das!

ffadicted
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Artest wants to championship bling. Not like the lakers are new to this

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lakers04.jpg

Or veterans coming to SA for that matter

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I have always hated the Rodman-Artest comparisions. Rodman's problem was that he was a party animal with a big ego that couldn't be checked in San Antonio.

He quit on ya's. I read his book and he said something like: [he wasn't going to go down there and help David Robinson rebound]

I would so enjoy hearing a Spurs fellow tell the tale from that chapter in your history. I ain't baitin' ya, I'd just like to hear the common person tell it from a plain perspective. Do us anybody have the tale and care to share it?

daslicer
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM
He quit on ya's. I read his book and he said something like: [he wasn't going to go down there and help David Robinson rebound]

I would so enjoy hearing a Spurs fellow tell the tale from that chapter in your history. I ain't baitin' ya, I'd just like to hear the common person tell it from a plain perspective. Do us anybody have the tale and care to share it?

It was a combination of few things. The first thing was he didn't respect the coach Bob Hill who was like a Nazi Dictator for him. Him and Drob had supposedly a few clashes about religion in which Drob kind of admitted later on he made a mistake with that, and was determined not to bring up religion with Duncan on the team. The third reason was he didn't respect anyone in the organization or on the team because nobody had championship experience at the time like he did and therefore wasn't going to listen to anyone. The fourth reason he was just hardcore party animal which caused him to show up to practices and games late. Bottomline it wasn't going to ever work out in SA he needed to be with a team that had already had guys who had championship experience on there. Rodman was the type of guy that wouldn't give you respect unless you were already a champion. He flamed out in LA for the same reasons listed above minus the religious stuff.

Culburn369
08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
It was a combination of few things. The first thing was he didn't respect the coach Bob Hill who was like a Nazi Dictator for him. Him and Drob had supposedly a few clashes about religion in which Drob kind of admitted later on he made a mistake with that, and was determined not to bring up religion with Duncan on the team. The third reason was he didn't respect anyone in the organization or on the team because nobody had championship experience at the time like he did and therefore wasn't going to listen to anyone. The fourth reason he was just hardcore party animal which caused him to show up to practices and games late. Bottomline it wasn't going to ever work out in SA he needed to be with a team that had already had guys who had championship experience on there. Rodman was the type of guy that wouldn't give you respect unless you were already a champion. He flamed out in LA for the same reasons listed above minus the religious stuff.

Thanks, Slicer.

I always liked Hill. He looked good. A certain dignity in his demeanor & presence.

& yes, I remember Rodman in Los Angeles. It was during Rambis short tenure. Rodman was out of control and Rambis didn't know what to do. It was ugly to view. Just awful.

Sdayi135
08-23-2009, 01:36 PM
I felt the same way about Payton and Malone. Never liked that addition.

Even before the '03-04 season started?

mingus
08-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Ron Artest has always been a little bitch. remember when he wanted to quit the season to promote his rap album :lmao? obviously, he isn't levelheaded. he'll be there for you one minute, and the next minute he's taken the crazy train.

Sdayi135
08-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Yes. I never liked Paytons bad attitude, and Malone was a Jazz, fuck the Jazz. Even though they broke the hearts of Spurs fans, I never thought that team jelled.

Didn't break my heart. I was surprised that so many picked us to win that series, espeically with the way our team was constructed that year. I always felt Nestreovic and Turkoglu = subtraction by addition.

Sdayi135
08-23-2009, 03:34 PM
.4? Come on...

I thought we were lucky to even be in that situation. We were god awful for 3 1/2 quarters in that game.

Even had we won that game, it wasn't a given we were going to win the series.

mingus
08-23-2009, 03:46 PM
.4 was heartbreaking. you had to be on some unbelievable drugs to not feel the sting after that shot.

Culburn369
08-24-2009, 05:40 AM
...LOL....Duncan went pale.

BUMP
08-24-2009, 05:57 AM
Just like in 2006 when many Spur fans cried themselves to sleep that night, having their championship hopes ripped out of their heart, placed in a paper bag, and bashed in repeatedly with a 12 ton sledgehammer.

Dumbass SpurFans still haven't recovered.:lol

Culburn369
08-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Just like in 2006 when many Spur fans cried themselves to sleep that night, having their championship hopes ripped out of their heart, placed in a paper bag, and bashed in repeatedly with a 12 ton sledgehammer.

What a sledge!

Ghazi
08-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Tell 'em BUMP :smokin

21_Blessings
08-24-2009, 07:14 AM
Bitter tears.