PDA

View Full Version : HBO's True Blood

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Pretty great show on HBO with one exception:

Anna Paquin is the worst fucking actress on TV. It seems that the show's producers have caught on and started to give her less and less screen time.

My favs: Jason Stackhouse (that fool cracks me up), Jason and Lafyette.

Anyone else watch this show?

lefty
08-10-2009, 12:53 PM
I forget to watch it everytime.

I'm watching Entourage, which is starting to suck, but Jeremy Piven is still awesome

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 12:58 PM
I forget to watch it everytime.

I'm watching Entourage, which is starting to suck, but Jeremy Piven is still awesome

Entourage is getting redundant. I missed it last night but recoreded it. At this point Ari is the only thing worth watching.

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:00 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104813&highlight=true+blood

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102361&highlight=true+blood

Learn how to search you twat

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 01:03 PM

:lol

Looks like somebody's still mad for getting owned time and time again.

I noticed how you continued to talk about how much you hated me in me in my absence.

Glad to see that you've grown up these past few months.

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:08 PM

Looks like somebody's still mad for getting owned time and time again.

I noticed how you continued to talk about how much you hated me in me in my absence.

Glad to see that you've grown up these past few months.

You never owned shit but glad your back so I can smack you around some more

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 01:12 PM
You never owned shit but glad your back so I can smack you around some more

Oh right. I remember. You love to use the ":ihit " after declaring how much you hate me!

Be my guest. Its probably the quickest and most effective way to admit you just got owned.

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh right. I remember. You love to use the ":ihit " after declaring how much you hate me!

Be my guest. Its probably the quickest and most effective way to admit you just got owned.

lol dude I harldy use those little smiley things but glad your got the sand out of your vag and are posting again. Oh hey how are your suns doing?

Phillip
08-10-2009, 01:13 PM
shut up dsf and go suck a camels chode

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:17 PM
lol camels chode

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
lol dude I harldy use those little smiley things but glad your got the sand out of your vag and are posting again. Oh hey how are your suns doing?

If you want to talk basketball then post in the NBA forum. The Suns could lose every game for the rest of eternity but that wouldnt mean that the Spurs werent "boring". Thats what you and O-Factor never seemed to understand.

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Pretty great show on HBO with one exception:

Anna Paquin is the worst fucking actress on TV. It seems that the show's producers have caught on and started to give her less and less screen time.

My favs: Jason Stackhouse (that fool cracks me up), Jason and Lafyette.

Anyone else watch this show?

My favorite is actually Eric. That character and actor is a bad ass. I think sookie is going to fall for him and he wants her too. Paquin sucks but at least we have seen her tits on more than one occasion. They are nice!!

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:23 PM
If you want to talk basketball then post in the NBA forum. The Suns could lose every game for the rest of eternity but that wouldnt mean that the Spurs werent "boring". Thats what you and O-Factor never seemed to understand.

hahaha I can tell Ofactor and myself have left an ever lasting impression over the years.

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
My favorite is actually Eric. That character and actor is a bad ass. I think sookie is going to fall for him and he wants her too. Paquin sucks but at least we have seen her tits on more than one occasion. They are nice!!

He's pretty cool. I like how even though he's only 6'4" (which is pretty tall but not freakish), he looks like a giant compared to most other actors (who tend to be MUCH shorter than you think).

SpursStalker
08-10-2009, 01:26 PM

I was looking for those ...

ATRAIN
08-10-2009, 01:27 PM
He's pretty cool. I like how even though he's only 6'4" (which is pretty tall but not freakish), he looks like a giant compared to most other actors (who tend to be MUCH shorter than you think).

Ever since they cut his hair he looks tougher. Its funny that he had to cut his hair cause he fucked up that hillbilly and ripped him to pieces hahaha. One of my fav lines is when Eric sends his two vamps to look for what attacked sookie and the female doesnt want to cause she has new pumps and afterwards he tells her....Those were nice pumps lol.

SpursStalker
08-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Psssssst ...

She wont

:D

mookie2001
08-10-2009, 01:32 PM
never saw the show but they showed the series preview all the time

recap

they create an energy drink with blood so vampires dont have to suck your blood, this allows all the young cool vampires to move to a small southern town where they are persecuted for being vampires, they starting hanging out at a local bar and date non vampire waitresses

SOUNDS GOOD

SpursStalker
08-10-2009, 01:33 PM
never saw the show but they showed the series preview all the time

recap

they create an energy drink with blood so vampires dont have to suck your blood, this allows all the young cool vampires to move to a small southern town where they are persecuted for being vampires, they starting hanging out at a local bar and datie non vampire waitress

SOUNDS GOOD

First, learn to spell

Second, get a grip on the story line, that's not it at all.

mookie2001
08-10-2009, 01:34 PM
thats not the general idea

what did i get wrong?

Bender
08-10-2009, 01:35 PM
never seen true blood, don't have hbo.

Anna Paquin is the worst fucking actress on TV.
I was thinking she was the one in that old vampire movie called Innocent Blood. That was a great movie. But I just googled it and it was Anna Parillaud in that movie.

so never mind

Sii
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
I really enjoy the series. This season is even better than the first

Cant_Be_Faded
08-10-2009, 07:47 PM
I lost interest after three episodes of season 1, but got suckered back in a few episodes ago.

It's a pretty lackluster series, really, so much gratuitous sex to the point where the sex scenes are boring, and predictable, it's like oh wow nice D cups almost as good as the last ones.

I have to say though, one of the main reasons this show sucks is most of the accents are totally horrible. That, and I just can't stop focusing on Paquin's goofy ass gap in between her teeth.

da_suns_fan
08-10-2009, 11:50 PM
I've seen a few shows so far. If you want to see an episode, just watch a skinamax movie late at night. Basically the same thing.

True. I think the only reason they casted Paquin is cuz she agreed to take off her clothes every freaking episode.

METALMiKE
08-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Love the show.

That preachers wife is so hot.

METALMiKE
08-10-2009, 11:57 PM
So what do yall think will happen in the the next episode?

sook
08-10-2009, 11:59 PM
i love this show and I too agree, Ana Paquin is a shitty actress.

I really like Mary Ann and jason stackhouse

sook
08-11-2009, 12:00 AM
So what do yall think will happen in the the next episode?

wtf was with that guy from the fellowship strapping a bomb to himself?

From what I remember he pushed the trigger too, so I'm guessing the bomb did go off and many will be hurt

METALMiKE
08-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Yeah the bomb had silverchains/silver bullets/wooden bullets on it and he did push the button. Hopefully it was a dud. LOL I have no clue what's going to happen this next ep.

Hopefully all the Vamps got out of there buy runnin out of there really fast.

ATRAIN
08-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Eric tricking sookie was funny as hell. I still cant believe godrick killed himself. First time we see Eric show that much emotion and sookie ate it up. 2 more episodes, looks like next week is going to be good.

Kermit
08-17-2009, 09:05 AM
This show is turning into a really bad soap opera. Hopefully they will turn on the action in the last three episodes because I can't stand this melodramatic shit for an entire episode. Anna Paquin's boobies were nice though.

leemajors
08-17-2009, 10:12 AM
This show is turning into a really bad soap opera. Hopefully they will turn on the action in the last three episodes because I can't stand this melodramatic shit for an entire episode. Anna Paquin's boobies were nice though.

the neighbor boobs on hung were much better. only good thing this season on that damn show though

mookie2001
08-31-2009, 02:43 PM
is this that vampire show?