PDA

View Full Version : town hall screamers

clambake
08-10-2009, 07:03 PM
these people are extremely overweight.

this is more exercise than they've had in years.

and i love the old fat guys that dye their hair blonde.

i'm thinking the avg. weight is 210/220 LBS.....men and women.

hope4dopes
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
these people are extremely overweight.

this is more exercise than they've had in years.

and i love the old fat guys that dye their hair blonde.

i'm thinking the avg. weight is 210/220 LBS.....men and women.

two words...............Micheal Moore.

DMX7
08-10-2009, 07:35 PM
two words...............Micheal Moore.

Most also have trouble spelling words like Michael.

clambake
08-10-2009, 07:35 PM
that guy could hide....easy.....in one of these crowds.

right micca?

ElNono
08-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I hope they have health insurance...

George Gervin's Afro
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I hope they have health insurance...

They are going to die if health care reform passes. I heard that on the internets...and saw it on talk radio

101A
08-10-2009, 09:03 PM
A sensible voice from the White house, bringing the Dems back from the edge, IMO. If the White House aligns more with the Senate, and less it with the House, it will be a good thing. If Obama is willing to piss off his base, and do what, probably, is more supported by the voters at large, he will deserve props - and will have a more succesfull presidency.

From ABC News: (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/08/white-house-disputes-pelosi-contention-that-town-hall-protests-are-un-american.html)

White House Disputes Pelosi Contention that Town Hall Protests are "Un-American"

The White House disagreed this afternoon with the contention by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Maryland, that the disruptions at town hall meetings are "un-American," as the Democratic congressional leaders contended in a USA Today op-ed this morning (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/08/top-house-democrats-call-town-hall-disruptions-unamerican.htm).
"I think there's actually a pretty long tradition of people shouting at politicians in America," White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton told reporters on Air Force One when asked about the comments.
"The President thinks that if people want to come and have a spirited debate about health care, a real vigorous conversation about it, that's a part of the American tradition and he encourages that, because people do have questions and concerns ...And so if people want to come and have their concerns and their questions answered, the President thinks that's important. Now, if you just want to come to a town hall so that you can disrupt and so that you can scream over another person, he doesn’t think that that's productive. And as a country, we've been able to make progress when people actually talk out what our problems are, not try to shout each other down."
At his town hall meeting in Portsmouth, NH, tomorrow, Burton said, President Obama "thinks that we're going to be able to have a constructive conversation tomorrow and he'll continue to do that at the town hall later in the week and throughout this effort."
-jpt

George Gervin's Afro
08-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Obama needs more blue dog democrat influence and less pelosi...

101A
08-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Obama needs more blue dog democrat influence and less pelosi...

(Blue Dog Democrat OR Moderate Republican) PROBABLY = Majority Consensus in this country (as much as I'd like it to be right of that; it isn't)

ElNono
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
While I agree with both of you, it's not going to happen with Pelosi wrecking havoc. She doesn't know when to stop and when to shut up. She thinks Obama being elected is a carte-blanche and a reaffirmation she can do whatever she wants.
And I said it before, and will say it again: If push comes to shove, she and Barney Frank will try to push whatever shit they think passes for healthcare reform right through the party throat, and label anybody that might want to get out of line a scumbag un-American.

Nbadan
08-10-2009, 09:55 PM
http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/08/11/tomo/story.jpg

101A
08-10-2009, 10:51 PM
While I agree with both of you, it's not going to happen with Pelosi wrecking havoc. She doesn't know when to stop and when to shut up. She thinks Obama being elected is a carte-blanche and a reaffirmation she can do whatever she wants.
And I said it before, and will say it again: If push comes to shove, she and Barney Frank will try to push whatever shit they think passes for healthcare reform right through the party throat, and label anybody that might want to get out of line a scumbag un-American.

Obama is the most popular politician in this country right now; Pelosi the least (below even Cheney) - THAT will matter. It is Obama's call, not hers.

I figured he was an ideologue; but I'm beginning to think I might be wrong on that. Where he goes with this; ramming the partisan, House plan through - INCLUDING going "nuclear" on the Senate (which ultimately could fail, and they could end up with nothing) - OR championing, and selling the consensus plan out of the Senate (probably out of Bauchus).

Interesting stuff.

On the Baucus plan; they say it costs "Less than a Trillion". I'm assuming that does not include the mandates to the states; hope I'm wrong.

101A
08-10-2009, 10:53 PM
http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/08/11/tomo/story.jpg

Thanks for that.

ElNono
08-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Obama is the most popular politician in this country right now; Pelosi the least (below even Cheney) - THAT will matter. It is Obama's call, not hers.

I figured he was an ideologue; but I'm beginning to think I might be wrong on that. Where he goes with this; ramming the partisan, House plan through - INCLUDING going "nuclear" on the Senate (which ultimately could fail, and they could end up with nothing) - OR championing, and selling the consensus plan out of the Senate (probably out of Bauchus).

Interesting stuff.

On the Baucus plan; they say it costs "Less than a Trillion". I'm assuming that does not include the mandates to the states; hope I'm wrong.

Don't ever underestimate a bitter, resentful person on a power trip. Pelosi knows she's most likely gone next year. Unless Obama finds some workable consensus that includes a public option, she will try to make this all about her, and this is going to be the 'staple' of her career.

I hope I'm wrong. But I see Pelosi and Frank, but specially her, quite out of control on this. Her statements before the break, when she said they're going to pass something no matter what painted the picture for me.

Winehole23
08-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Don't ever underestimate a bitter, resentful person on a power trip. Pelosi knows she's most likely gone next year. Unless Obama finds some workable consensus that includes a public option, she will try to make this all about her, and this is going to be the 'staple' of her career.

I hope I'm wrong. But I see Pelosi and Frank, but specially her, quite out of control on this. Her statements before the break, when she said they're going to pass something no matter what painted the picture for me.Pelosi said she'd call off the recess to get it done. That ain't happening.

Pelosi still holds the reins in the House but the horse doesn't appear to be going exactly where she wants it too. We'll see. According to the NYT and the uber-liberal HuffPo the real horse trading may already be happening behind closed doors in the White House

SonOfAGun
08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
210/220 is overweight for a man?

Clam, are you 5'5?

clambake
08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
210/220 is overweight for a man?
the screamers..........about 5'5/5'6. thats fat. at least they're getting more exercise than they've had in 10 years.

Clam, are you 5'5?
6'3 214 LBS.

SonOfAGun
08-11-2009, 09:53 AM
the screamers..........about 5'5/5'6. thats fat. at least they're getting more exercise than they've had in 10 years.

6'3 214 LBS.

shieeeeeeeeet, they are also in their 50s & 60s. You should be happy The Mob is older and out of shape???

clambake
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
shieeeeeeeeet, they are also in their 50s & 60s. You should be happy The Mob is older and out of shape???

how old do you think I am?

my point is........the only thing these people have in common is that they scream meaningless slogans that they've been recruited to scream, and they're fat and glutinous.

now, why would these people, that are on medical welfare, complain about medical welfare?

z0sa
08-11-2009, 10:25 AM

five and a half.

clambake
08-11-2009, 10:27 AM
five and a half.

:lol good one, baby jesus!

SonOfAGun
08-11-2009, 10:28 AM

my point is........the only thing these people have in common is that they scream meaningless slogans that they've been recruited to scream, and they're fat and glutinous.

You know them?
Meaningless to you?
Who recruited each and every one of them?
Be careful with that anti-fat hate-speech.

z0sa
08-11-2009, 10:28 AM
:lol good one, baby jesus!

Thanks for playing.

clambake
08-11-2009, 10:57 AM
You know them?
sure i do. so do you.

Meaningless to you?
screaming about things they no nothing about is meaningless to me.

Who recruited each and every one of them?
i saw some protesters wearing blue cross and blue shield polo shirts. each and every one of them? no. but if you throw some corn around, a fat pig will follow.

Be careful with that anti-fat hate-speech.
why? you think they can run me down?

Wild Cobra
08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Her statements before the break, when she said they're going to pass something no matter what painted the picture for me.We conservatives have seen her for what she is for years now. Welcome to the club.

possessed
08-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Silly people... Only dirty liberal hippies that smell of ass, grass and Thunderbird are allowed to organize and protest.

I guess not everyone can do something as productive with their lives as racking up thousands of meaningless posts in the politics sub-forum of a San Antonio Spurs message board. I'd say there's A 100% chance that Clambake himself is an overweight, no-sex-having twit covered in a half inch of orange Cheeto dust.

Thanks for going out there and making a difference, son. :lol

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :wakeup

clambake
08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Silly people... Only dirty liberal hippies that smell of ass, grass and Thunderbird are allowed to organize and protest.

I guess not everyone can do something as productive with their lives as racking up thousands of meaningless posts in the politics sub-forum of a San Antonio Spurs message board. I'd say there's A 100% chance that Clambake himself is an overweight, no-sex-having twit covered in a half inch of orange Cheeto dust.

Thanks for going out there and making a difference, son. :lol

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :wakeup

uh oh, let me guess. you're the fat old screaming fart that dyed is hair blonde?

DarrinS
08-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Speaking of screamers.

If there wasn't a picture to go with the audio, you might think this person was a member of the neo-Nazi, un-American, racist, right-wing mob that is "shouting down" congressmen at their town halls.

4CzteDucRHo

Wild Cobra
08-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Speaking of screamers.

If there wasn't a picture to go with the audio, you might think this person was a member of the neo-Nazi, un-American, racist, right-wing mob that is "shouting down" congressmen at their town halls.

4CzteDucRHo
Do you really expect libtards to understand what hypocrisy is?

clambake
08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Do you really expect libtards to understand what hypocrisy is?

i know what it is! it's like hating people on welfare when you, yourself, were on welfare.