PDA

View Full Version : DID I HEAR THIS RIGHT? Greco Co-host

SpursSecurity
08-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Did anyone else hear this morning that Greco is co-hosting again on the Ticket760 on Friday?

I had just flipped over when I thought I heard Peter and Andy talk about how he'll be in studio to work the show.

If it's true...kicks some ass Greco

PaulGreco
08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey pal,

You heard right man. I'll be filling in for Peter while he's on vacation on Friday. Hopefully you'll get a chance to check it out man.

Thanks
--PG

tonylongoriafan
08-11-2009, 02:59 PM
can u talk about how awesome the cowboys are?

spursfan09
08-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Is this Mike Greco from Fox sports radio?

PaulGreco
08-11-2009, 04:24 PM
No it's not the Mike Greco from Fox Sports Radio, but no I might have a hook up there!!!

Hey Tonylongoriafan, what about if I bring up something on Mrs. Parker...would that give you a chubby, I mean make you happy?

--PG

spursfan09
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh was just wondering because I got a call from a Mike Greco at work, He wanted to talk to my boss. Oh well....

tonylongoriafan
08-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Tonylongoriafan, what about if I bring up something on Mrs. Parker...would that give you a chubby, I mean make you happy?
--PG

i got a chubby when u called her mrs. parker

SpursSecurity
08-12-2009, 09:13 AM
HAHA. You said chubby...

Well the Ticket confirmed it today I heard them talk about Friday, so good luck. The charma of being in ST.com is working for you man.

Good luck and have a great time on tomorrow night.

howardcopy
08-13-2009, 06:35 AM
Hey Paul, good lukc man. I'll have you dialed in. Represent kid.

SpursSecurity
08-14-2009, 06:51 AM
Hey take it to them Paul. I'll be listening!

mouse
08-14-2009, 09:19 AM
I was able to catch the last segment of the show. I like how after they played Duran Duran Her name is Rio song, Andy Everett welcomed the listeners to the show and went on about the next guest never mentioning Paul was the co-host filling in for Peter.

Is that the price he pays for going to a ST gtg?

howardcopy
08-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey thought you did a great job paul. Hell, I didn't know you knew anything about golf and hockey, but those questions were, I hate to say it cause Andy is good, but I really thought your line of questions were better.

Great job, and when can see those pics from last night?

PaulGreco
08-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Appreciate the comments pal. The hockey and golf was a lot of prep work man. For that two hour show I probably put in 4-hours of prep. But, that's what I like to do man. It's not work for me it's all fun.

Andy did a great job leading me, the rookie, in and things worked well.

Him and Tracy were world class to me.

Always fun filling...Who knows what will happen.

--PG

mouse
08-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Paul is playing it smart.......

http://www.emofaces.com/en/buddy-icons/s/switzerland-flag-waving-buddy-icon-animated.gif

PaulGreco
08-14-2009, 04:41 PM
No man, it's the truth pal. It was a effortless morning man. Those two hours go by quick!!!

--PG

iggypop123
08-14-2009, 04:55 PM
damn i almost thought it was joey greco and got excited

PakiDan
08-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Well... I caught a little of the show and I have to say that Paul knows his stuff... I think he's a fresh sound to what has become mostly stale SA sports radio. I hope this gig becomes more perm for you man!

.... oh... and don't let the haters keep you down!!! Say what you want to say my man!

Biernutz
08-14-2009, 09:13 PM
note to Andy-----

Chavez Targets 'Bourgeois Sport' Golf

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:30 AM

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/images/layout/plus.jpg (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:setActiveStyleSheet%28%27largeFont%27%29;)

President Hugo Chávez’s political movement has found a new target: golf.

After a brief tirade against the sport by the president on national television last month, pro-Chávez officials have moved in recent weeks to shut down two of the country’s best-known golf courses, in Maracay, a city of military garrisons, and in the coastal city of Caraballeda.

“Let’s leave this clear,” Mr. Chávez said during a live broadcast of his Sunday television program. “Golf is a bourgeois sport,” he said, repeating the word “bourgeois” as if he were swallowing castor oil. Then he went on, mocking the use of golf carts as a practice illustrating the sport’s laziness.

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/global_talk/Chavez_Golf_Ban_/2009/08/14/247937.html

PaulGreco
08-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Well... I caught a little of the show and I have to say that Paul knows his stuff... I think he's a fresh sound to what has become mostly stale SA sports radio. I hope this gig becomes more perm for you man!

.... oh... and don't let the haters keep you down!!! Say what you want to say my man!

Appreciate that pal. Haters are all apart of it man. You can't please them...I mean look at mouse...I bring a FRENCH TICKLER & $20 like he asked, then he lets Katy ramrod him...I mean it's cool...I can handle the hate.

--PG

Ghost Busters
08-15-2009, 02:44 PM
look at mouse...I bring a FRENCH TICKLER & $20 like he asked, then he lets Katy ramrod him...I mean it's cool...I can handle the hate.

--PG

:lmao

howardcopy
08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Appreciate that pal. Haters are all apart of it man. You can't please them...I mean look at mouse...I bring a FRENCH TICKLER & $20 like he asked, then he lets Katy ramrod him...I mean it's cool...I can handle the hate.

--PG

:lol:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao