PDA

View Full Version : Little girl who asked Obama question today was a plant

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-11-2009, 11:21 PM
This administration is getting more and more pathetic by the day.

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2009/08/a_girl_from_malden_asked.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emai led2

Julia's mother was an early Obama supporter in Massachusetts during the presidential election, so she had previously met First Lady Michelle Obama, the Obama daughters Sasha and Malia, and Vice President Joe Biden.

Bloggers have also turned this up about her mom:

Her Mom’s Facebook friend is Addisu Demissie, National Political Director of Organizing for America and former Ohio Get out The Vote director of Obama for America.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
More from her mom..

http://www.bluemassgroup.com/tag/DNC%20Delegate%20for%20Obama%20Candidate

I am very excited and honored at the prospect of serving as a Massachusetts delegate for Obama in Denver. Many of you know that I've been campaigning tirelessly for Senator Obama since last summer. I've spent much time on the ground in New Hampshire, traveled to Iowa, organized in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, and Maine, and I have made phone calls to voters in many other states. I'm part of the New England Steering Committee as well as a Coordinator for Massachusetts Women for Obama; in fact I am helping to organize a large group of MA WFO who will be traveling to Pennsylvania April 11-14.

I realized Barack Obama was a unique politician the first time I heard him speak, at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, where I was a volunteer. I was simply blown away by his inspirational message, and I continued to follow his career. In October, 2006 I attended a Kennedy Library event, where he indicated he was considering a run for the presidency. As soon as he announced his candidacy in February 2007, I was on board. I truly believe he has the necessary judgment and experience to be president, and that he is the only candidate who can inspire and bring real change to our country and restore America's credibility and leadership around the world. I'm committed to doing everything I can to help him get elected president.

In order to be selected a delegate at the Caucus on April 5th, I need to recruit as many registered Democrats as are willing to stand with me. I hope you'll help me, first by agreeing to attend the caucus to vote for me, and also by forwarding this email to your associates, acquaintances, friends and family in the 7th Congressional District who are registered Democrats, notifying them of my candidacy and encouraging them to attend and support me. I'd be most appreciative, as I need your and their assistance in order to be elected on April 5th.

On April 5th, doors will open at 12:00 noon for registration. The Caucus will be called to order at 1:00 p.m. and registration will end at 1:15 p.m. The voting process may take an hour or so.

Please call or email me if you have any questions. I really hope to see you there. Many thanks in advance.

Kathleen Manning Hall, 16 Appleton Street, Malden, MA 02148 781-389-6106

LnGrrrR
08-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Eh... with all the crap in the world going on, it's tough to be outraged by something like this, for me personally. You can feel free, though. :)

SnakeBoy
08-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah but her question was so good. Why are republicans so mean with those mean signs and not wanting people to have healthcare. Meanies!

Wild Cobra
08-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Eh... with all the crap in the world going on, it's tough to be outraged by something like this, for me personally. You can feel free, though. :)The MO is so common with liberal politicians, nobody is shocked about it. I think it's if they ever stopped planting people that people would be shocked.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Eh... with all the crap in the world going on, it's tough to be outraged by something like this, for me personally. You can feel free, though. :)

Eh... I'm not outraged. It's what I've come to expect from this POS administration.

Jacob1983
08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm surprised about this one. I didn't think Obama was this desperate. Bush wouldn't stoop to this.

Rodriguez
08-11-2009, 11:50 PM
My dog once told me he had got a question to ask president, about whether he would also get the rights to vote.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2009, 11:51 PM
My dog once told me he had got a question to ask president, about whether he would also get the rights to vote.At least he didn't want to ask if the two of you could marry.

ElNono
08-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm more troubled by the 100,000+ dead Iraqi civilians dead and American soldiers based on lies and false information. I was actually part of the lab that verified (Lawrence Livermore - DOE) that Saddam Husein's aluminum tubes were not for nuclear weapons purposes BEFORE the Iraqi invasion. Condoleeza Rice later claimed the opposite. Picking up something like this is typical Ad hominem... and pathetic compared to the actual debate of what is at stake.

Plus, it's not like the GOP doesn't plant (http://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherblish) people either...

I don't condone the practice, but this has become everyday politics on both sides...

Rodriguez
08-11-2009, 11:53 PM
At least he didn't want to ask if the two of you could marry.
nope, he knows the government prohibits gay marriage.

Bartleby
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Bush wouldn't stoop to this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon

Jacob1983
08-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Touche. However, Obama has already stooped to this in his first year. Bush waited a while.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm surprised about this one. I didn't think Obama was this desperate. Bush wouldn't stoop to this.Of course he did.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm more troubled by the 100,000+ dead Iraqi civilians dead and American soldiers based on lies and false information. I was actually part of the lab that verified (Lawrence Livermore - DOE) that Saddam Husein's aluminum tubes were not for nuclear weapons purposes BEFORE the Iraqi invasion. Condoleeza Rice later claimed the opposite. Picking up something like this is typical Ad hominem... and pathetic compared to the actual debate of what is at stake.

What happened in Iraq we, unfortunately, cannot undo.

We can, however, stop the dismantling of our economy and individual freedom that the Dems in D.C., led by Obama, are attempting to force on us.

LnGrrrR
08-12-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm surprised about this one. I didn't think Obama was this desperate. Bush wouldn't stoop to this.

Er...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon

Jacob1983
08-12-2009, 03:08 AM
Already posted.

Kermit
08-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Third time is a charm...

http://www.nndb.com/people/336/000090066/jeff-gannon-sized.jpg

SonOfAGun
08-12-2009, 08:42 AM
It's pathetic watching Obama townhall smoke and mirrors.

It is so painfully obvious.

hope4dopes
08-12-2009, 10:31 AM

That's bullshit . You're not outraged because, this administration did it.Just as you're not outraged by his"turn in a friend" hot line or his lets put a rascist thug on the bench. Pathetic attempt to deflect the issue.

hope4dopes
08-12-2009, 10:38 AM

Yeah I don't know where anybody may have got the idea Saddam had WMD. I'm sure his refusal to allow weapons inspectors in was........?
But fortunately we are out of Iraq.....right, and on to fighting the good war in Afganistan where all our kills are "good kills" and no civilians die.So you and the rest of code pink don't have to be "troubled"

LnGrrrR
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
That's bullshit . You're not outraged because, this administration did it.Just as you're not outraged by his"turn in a friend" hot line or his lets put a rascist thug on the bench. Pathetic attempt to deflect the issue.

LOL So Sotomayor is a 'racist thug' now?

I'm glad you are the arbiter of what is and is not partisan.

:lmao

Nbadan
08-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Board republicans are outraged that a ObAma supporter's kid asked
Obama a question at a Obama event...dumbasses

Wild Cobra
08-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Board republicans are outraged that a ObAma supporter's kid asked
Obama a question at a Obama event...dumbasses
Really? Wheres the outrage? The limit of outrage I see is that liberals complain at any sign of a plant for republicans, but they are OK with it for democrats.

Nbadan
08-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Let's get the CIA to topple a Bush statue next!

clambake
08-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Yeah I don't know where anybody may have got the idea Saddam had WMD. I'm sure his refusal to allow weapons inspectors in was........?
you're wrong, micca. weapons inspectors did investigate and they said there were no WMD's.

florige
08-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Almost like how Republicans had that woman planted who she said she thought Obama was a terrorist, coincidently around the same time Palin accused Obama of "hanging around terrorist" so McCain could jump to Obama's defense and make McCain sound like a caring person? Please this is politics. Both sides do their share of dirt to get ahead.

clambake
08-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Yup, and then people like this get mad when they are called ignorant or stupid. Bill Maher recently cited this as stupidity in America (30% still believe it), and Bill O'reilly called him a pinhead. It's fucking inexcusable, these are the same people bitching about not getting "affirmative action" and having a tough time etc.... when in truth they suck in life because they are morons.

micca could use another troll.

Wild Cobra
08-12-2009, 11:52 AM
you're wrong, micca. weapons inspectors did investigate and they said there were no WMD's.
Can you find the exact quote please? "We couldn't find any signs of WMD" is not the same as "there is no WMD."

clambake
08-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Can you find the exact quote please? "We couldn't find any signs of WMD" is not the same as "there is no WMD."

quess what, inspectors said there was no evidence of WMD's. none.

guess what else, there were no WMD's.

you're dumber than you look.

Fabbs
08-12-2009, 11:59 AM
What happened in Iraq we, unfortunately, cannot undo.

We can, however, stop the dismantling of our economy and individual freedom that the Dems in D.C., led by Obama, are attempting to force on us.
Bush have anything to do with the dismantaling of our economy?
I'm not provoking, i just really like to hear the angle of Bush Lover/Ob Haters as regards the economy.

DarrinS
08-12-2009, 12:05 PM
You have activated the automatic liberal response system:

Iraq. Bush lied, people died. No blood for oil! Haliburton. Cheney. Torture.

:smchode:

clambake
08-12-2009, 12:08 PM
but he used mustard gas back in the 80's and that shit last forever!

whottt
08-12-2009, 12:34 PM
You have activated the automatic liberal response system:

Iraq. Bush lied, people died. No blood for oil! Haliburton. Cheney. Torture.

:smchode:

Seriously, it's not hard to see why they call them Obamabots.

The thing is, they stopped even making sense with their equivalencies and started relying on sheer numbers about 10 months ago.

Like in this case...their guys gets busted and they break out Bush comparisons? Do they not realize what a self asskicking they give themselves by comparing their guy to one they have compared to Hitler for much of the past 8 years?

It's like if some lib death penalty opponent murdered someone and their respnse was, so, so did Charles Manson. Take that! :selfhighfive

Bartleby
08-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Like in this case...their guys gets busted and they break out Bush comparisons?

It was in response to this moronic claim:

whottt
08-12-2009, 01:04 PM
It was in response to this moronic claim:

False. The Iraq card had already been pulled before that statement was made. Iraq = Bush, Cheney, Torture, War for Oil, Haliburton etc. Ad nauseum. As noted by Darrin. :puke

whottt
08-12-2009, 01:07 PM
See my response would be condemn that action...you guys on the other hand make some illogical excuse for it. You're as blinded by party affiliation as all those racist ignorant Bush loving rednecks...difference is, those guys don't really think they're smart, you guys OTOH do.

Typical dumbass political partisans...

I watch this forum, the rats in their mazes that inhabit it, hopelessly hardwired into their beliefs...basically what it is is one side will post something they feel will make the other side look bad and the other side comes along and excuse or minimizes it. That's all it is, day after day after day.

That's all the majority of posts on this forum are...

It's really pretty insane and not in a good fun way....but rather in a tedious hopeless stupid way.

That's why it's my favorite place to come take a big reeky shit.

Jacob1983
08-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Bush got shit done. Obama hasn't gotten anything done as president. Whether you love or hate Bush, you can't deny the fact that he was able to get stuff done. Obama cares too much about being popular and being liked. That gets in the way of being able to get things done.

clambake
08-12-2009, 01:21 PM
so, now we pretend that bush doesn't equal iraq.

what a landslide observation!

clambake
08-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Bush got shit done. Whether you love or hate Bush, you can't deny the fact that he was able to get stuff done.

LnGrrrR
08-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Really? Wheres the outrage? The limit of outrage I see is that liberals complain at any sign of a plant for republicans, but they are OK with it for democrats.

Feel free to point out prior outrage from liberals on this board about the Jeff Gannon plant. A little indignant perhaps. *shrug*

I don't support 'plants'... it's just low on my 'get pissed at' level. Like steroids now with baseball. :D When it was just Barry Bonds, Sosa and McGwire, I looked down on them. After I found out every star did it, I wasn't as outraged.

hope4dopes
08-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Disallowing weapons inspectors does not automatically associate guilt. Several countries have refused inspectors. By that judgment, we should have invaded Libya, Pakistan, India, South Africa North Korea ages ago. Nice try.

Since did I say anything about code pink or agreeing with any of that agenda? I guess I'm a hippie for saying anything against Premier Bush.

Nah you'd never be considered a hippie. Are you being purposelly obtuse, Saddam not only disallowed weapons inspection, you may recall we had already fought a war against him, the clinton administration formally requested regime change against Saddam,and he had a nasty habit of sword ratteling against us as well as Isreal and a history of using that sword.Libya wasn't quite as stupid as Saddam, a few shots over the bow were quite enough thank you.As for afgahnistan .....no problems huh.

hope4dopes
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=clambake;3628620]quess what, inspectors said there was no evidence of WMD's. none.

guess what else, there were no WMD's.

you're dumber than you look.[/QUOTE

Yeah tell that to the Kurds tell that to Iran see how far there faith in Saddam stretches, but of course they were to busy burying their tens of thousands of dead to join you and the obama youth league in your discussions at the local micro-brewery.

SonOfAGun
08-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Obama using staged little girls to take the heat off his administration. :lmao

/continue Bush bashing

DarrinS
08-12-2009, 03:21 PM
When that girl asked about the "mean signs", was she referring to this one?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/SoIvqO_zocI/AAAAAAAADEY/6jzRhQn7e5U/s400/obama+plant.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3488/3796383987_049ce1b561_o.jpg

clambake
08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah tell that to the Kurds tell that to Iran see how far there faith in Saddam stretches, but of course they were to busy burying their tens of thousands of dead to join you and the obama youth league in your discussions at the local micro-brewery.

you don't know much about WMD's, huh micca?

ritter and blix were right on.

rjv
08-12-2009, 03:44 PM
i assume micca does know that the US failed to help the kurds when they had the chance under pappa bush. and that many of the chemical weapons used by saddam against the kurds were supplied by the US under reagan and his "thousand points of light" predecessor.

clambake
08-12-2009, 03:50 PM
i assume micca does know that the US failed to help the kurds when they had the chance under pappa bush. and that many of the chemical weapons used by saddam against the kurds were supplied by the US under reagan and his "thousand points of light" predecessor.

micca doesn't weep over the deaths of abandoned kurds.....and he also thought those weapons sales were a bonanza!

SnakeBoy
08-12-2009, 03:59 PM
When that girl asked about the "mean signs", was she referring to this one?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/SoIvqO_zocI/AAAAAAAADEY/6jzRhQn7e5U/s400/obama+plant.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3488/3796383987_049ce1b561_o.jpg

That black dude holding the sign is such a racist.

Jacob1983
08-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Bush couldn't get shit done? Are you serious with that question? Bush was able to start a questionable and probably unnecessary war with a question that really didn't have anything to do with 9/11. Obama can't even get members from his own party to vote for his health care plan. Gitmo Bay and Deparment of Homeland Security? What has Obama done as president? Obama is a fucking hypocrite and liar. He busted McCain's balls for being just like Bush. Obama is just like Bush. I will agree that Bush fucked up things in America as president but there were some good things that he did as president and he had the ability to get things done. Obama does not have the ability to follow through.

Wild Cobra
08-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Bush couldn't get shit done? Are you serious with that question? Bush was able to start a questionable and probably unnecessary war with a question that really didn't have anything to do with 9/11. Obama can't even get members from his own party to vote for his health care plan. Gitmo Bay and Deparment of Homeland Security? What has Obama done as president? Obama is a fucking hypocrite and liar. He busted McCain's balls for being just like Bush. Obama is just like Bush. I will agree that Bush fucked up things in America as president but there were some good things that he did as president and he had the ability to get things done. Obama does not have the ability to follow through.
I agree.

I wonder if one day, Obama will have a tantrum on camera like Hillary almost did?

Vinnie_Johnson
08-12-2009, 11:54 PM

:toast

Rodriguez
08-13-2009, 12:46 AM
People were fixated by Obama's words he spewed when he was in campaign, but everything turned different after he became the president. Don't believe the pale words, or you will only get scorned.

Rogue
08-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Barack Obama won the election.

He's the president.

Scoreboard!
Folks gave him the votes that helped him won the election, but we can never get a goblet of his champagne... Instead, we would get injected lethal poison if we got too sick to heal. Obama is a racist that hates white people and works hard on prosecuting white people, I guess that's why he always takes his mom into speeches to explicate the badness of the health care insurance, without even a slim sense of grief or sympathy about his mother's unhappiness, because that socialist hates every white people even including his own mom even though she has already gone.

I don't hate Obama as a person and I'm also kind of racist every now and then, but the president of US isn't me. The prejudice held by folks can't cause anything serious but once it comes to the mind of someone that has super power, then a disaster like holocaust is not totally impossible to take place.

clambake
08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
i wish i could kill for no reason and tank this countries economy. then you guys would respect me.

jack sommerset
08-13-2009, 08:43 AM
i wish i could kill for no reason and tank this countries economy. then you guys would respect me.

:lmao When Barrack gets caught in his lies his true supporters come out with this bullshit. Blame BUSH. Fucking classic. Read the topic.....It's right in the headline. You are a fucking dumbass of the highest order. I hope you are someones troll. I want to deny there are people out there that really think like you. I want to believe noone can be that naive to back a politician the way you do and insult anyone that calls him on real in your face lies this guy tells. I mean this cat lies. Right to your face. In this case he plants a little girl in his audience to ask a question. Wants you to believe that people are on board this healthcare plan and has a little girl ask a freaken question he can answer. Greatest part was she said something like "on the way in here" like she just came up with the question.lol... Every other townhall meeting you have people upset and asking the tough questions. Not at team Obama townhall meeting. He plants KIDS in the audience to ask questions his writes. You got no problem with this. Way to be objective.

FYI...Our country is killing innocent civilians everyday under Obama's watch. Now I know you just don't get that and never will but I am throwing it to you anyways.

boutons_deux
08-13-2009, 08:49 AM
"Bush couldn't get shit done"

As soon as he got in office, He (actually Repugs and neo-c*nts) rammed through the most unfair tax cut ever (duh, tax cuts are always hard to do, right?), while ignoring terrorism. People don't care if they end up with more money.

He started a war-of-choice for oil, dishonestly exploiting the fears of 9/11 and abusing and betraying the good will people granted him. People didn't care since they were lied to, and they didn't have to pay for the war.

Medicare Plan D was supposed to help, but it ended up costing people more when they fell in the donut hole, and he had the support of the drug companies since he gave the $50B in subsidies so the could compete with more efficient, cheaper Medicare.

yeah, dubya and the Repugs really moved the country forward, and into $Ts of debt for their bullshit war, and $800B in estate tax cuts for the super wealthy.

bitch, meet slap.

His next goal was to destroy Social Security, MUCH more difficult, and citizens told him to go fuck himself.

clambake
08-13-2009, 08:52 AM
calm down jack...and please refrain from teaching children anything.

for once, do the world a favor and stay away from children.

by the way......i said "kill for no reason". see how stupid you are?

Rodriguez
08-13-2009, 08:55 AM
calm down jack...and please refrain from teaching children anything.

for once, do the world a favor and stay away from children.

by the way......i said "kill for no reason". see how stupid you are?
that muthafuker is a muthafuking idiot of an inferior race.

clambake
08-13-2009, 08:58 AM
that muthafuker is a muthafuking idiot of an inferior race.

its his gene pool.

clambake
08-13-2009, 08:59 AM
but he would call it his jean pull.

Rodriguez
08-13-2009, 09:00 AM
but he would call it his jean pull.
:lmao pure ownage :toast

Wild Cobra
08-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Never. How can you respect someone who doesn't have a cap key, or worse yet, not know what one is, or used for?

clambake
08-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Never. How can you respect someone who doesn't have a cap key, or worse yet, not know what one is, or used for?

i knew this was eating at you.

finally...you caved. clambake for the win!

Wild Cobra
08-13-2009, 10:15 AM

LOL...

I simply cannot believe it. Never seen you use caps. Please don't change your routine though. I'd probably have a heart attack if you did.

jack sommerset
08-13-2009, 10:54 AM

God you are fucking stupid. :lol

Wild Cobra
08-13-2009, 10:55 AM
God you are fucking stupid. :lol
I think he takes that as a complement.

clambake
08-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I think he takes that as a complement.

i am the slayer of wild cobra and jean pull jack.

your maker will know this when he greets you.

clambake victims are never allowed into your makers kingdom.

clambake for the win!

jack sommerset
08-13-2009, 11:13 AM
i am the slayer of wild cobra and jean pull jack.

your maker will know this when he greets you.

clambake victims are never allowed into your makers kingdom.

clambake for the win!

Obama supporters can have you.:lol

Jacob1983
08-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Bush had a lot of bad ideas but he was able to get a lot of them into action. He was able to get the epic fail war in Iraq through. Bush was able to start a war. Obama can't do shit. I know it's hard for Obama supporters to be negative or critical on Barry but it's the truth. Like I said before, Bush had the ability to follow through on things even if the ideas were epic fails. Obama doesn't have that. Obama cares too much about being magazine covers, having a beer with an angry black man and crazy cop, and making fun of retarded people on late night talk shows.

ChumpDumper
08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
In that case, I'm glad Obama can't follow through on epic fails like Iraq. :tu

Jacob1983
08-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Epic fails like Obama's health care plan?

ChumpDumper
08-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Oh, some kind of health care reform is likely going to be passed. We'll have to see what the end product is.

Rodriguez
08-14-2009, 08:08 AM
Epic fails like Obama's health care plan?
I wish Obama's Utopia would work ideally as intended.