PDA

View Full Version : Will the Spurs ever have Town Hall type meetings?

Fabbs
08-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Where the public can ask Popped, RC, others questions?

Especially q's that media people will not ask them/refuse to report on.

Kermit
08-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Fabbs will organize the loud outbursts and angry protests.

benefactor
08-12-2009, 12:13 PM
So you can rage on Pop in person instead of on the internets? You need therapy bro.

PeterBurns
08-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes. Plans are in the works to have such meeting as we speak.
First one is scheduled for October 16th, 2061.

PeterBurns
08-12-2009, 12:19 PM
What questions you want asked Fabbs?

jag
08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Yes, right after the tea party.

z0sa
08-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Pop and co. don't have time for all our dumbass questions. If so many people care about an issue that it is needed to be addressed, the Spurs usually do just that.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
RC is very approachable in public. Pop, less so. I do hope you ask Pop one of your questions though.

Fabbs
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Thank you.

1. Its so old and overdue and yet the question has never been posed to Popped. The overplaying of Finley. Specifically in losing years 2006, 2008, 2009 and good heavens the upcoming 2010 playoffs?! Timvp, Kori and many other Pop Lovers have questioned his minutes so any attempt to make this a "Fabbs Only" complaint is entirely without credibility. (And you have not done that Peter Burns, I'm just clarifying). Thanks for 2007. One year in 5 is not nearly enough tho. His consistently getting burned by either faster, bigger or both 3s and 4s (yes, Popped has played him at the 4! :depressed ) demands an explaination.

2. Scola being bypassed in favor of Bonner and ailing Fabs. Kori chronicled how this was a personell decision and not a money one once Scolas buyout reduced. We could have had him summer of 2007 (summer 2008 still available?). Who exactly was in on the utter failure decision that was bypass Scola and go with Bonner/Fabs Heart Murmur/Mrs. Popavich-Finley as our *Big* next to Tim Dunkar.

3. On thread: Hill's Rookie Season Leaves Everybody Smiling (Pop Promises To Play Him More) the Indy Star author Jeff Rabjohns said "After their first-round playoff loss to Dallas, coach Gregg Popovich said he wished he would have played Hill more. He promised to do so next season." However it was not in quotation marks, so i contacted to see if he could expound. He said heck yes, his notes had a bunch more from Pop on that exact subject and he would definitely get back to me with the info from the notes. Last i heard from him and yes i did attempt to recontact. Here is thread link: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126994&highlight=Jeff

So ya, could someone, anyone get the author to expand as promised as to Pops regretting his benching/limiting Hill? If Popped owned up, great! Do the same on Finley-Bonner.

EricB
08-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Name me the other teams that do this ruhtard.

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2009, 02:11 PM
i miss the popshow

Brutalis
08-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Thank you.

1. Its so old and overdue and yet the question has never been posed to Popped. The overplaying of Finley. Specifically in losing years 2006, 2008, 2009 and good heavens the upcoming 2010 playoffs?! Timvp, Kori and many other Pop Lovers have questioned his minutes so any attempt to make this a "Fabbs Only" complaint is entirely without credibility. (And you have not done that Peter Burns, I'm just clarifying). Thanks for 2007. One year in 5 is not nearly enough tho. His consistently getting burned by either faster, bigger or both 3s and 4s (yes, Popped has played him at the 4! :depressed ) demands an explaination.

2. Scola being bypassed in favor of Bonner and ailing Fabs. Kori chronicled how this was a personell decision and not a money one once Scolas buyout reduced. We could have had him summer of 2007 (summer 2008 still available?). Who exactly was in on the utter failure decision that was bypass Scola and go with Bonner/Fabs Heart Murmur/Mrs. Popavich-Finley as our *Big* next to Tim Dunkar.

3. On thread: Hill's Rookie Season Leaves Everybody Smiling (Pop Promises To Play Him More) the Indy Star author Jeff Rabjohns said "After their first-round playoff loss to Dallas, coach Gregg Popovich said he wished he would have played Hill more. He promised to do so next season." However it was not in quotation marks, so i contacted to see if he could expound. He said heck yes, his notes had a bunch more from Pop on that exact subject and he would definitely get back to me with the info from the notes. Last i heard from him and yes i did attempt to recontact. Here is thread link: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126994&highlight=Jeff

So ya, could someone, anyone get the author to expand as promised as to Pops regretting his benching/limiting Hill? If Popped owned up, great! Do the same on Finley-Bonner.

I would like to know as well why Finley gets the time of day. The only reasonable answer I still could not accept would be a veteran leadership speech and how his knowledge and experience help our cause junk.

On 2 you would get a short answer. That was this many seasons ago and has nothing to do with now routine yadda yadda. As a fan with misplaced blame that situation and result with Scola and his relationship with the Spurs quite frankly pisses me off to no end. That was a huge error and bringer of the unknown success feeling and how we threw it away feeling that makes me want to scream the F bomb in Tiger Woods' face on a golf course.

And for 3 to me that is just a bad question. Hill is a young guy on a very successful franchise that came from a small pond. Let the situation play out type deal. Pop could promise LeBron next summer-doesn't mean it's happening. Majority would say he will see a lot more minutes next season. And if he doesn't the answer why may already be known then.

dbestpro
08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Thank you.

Pop replied in his usually eloquent detail.
Q1. I trust Finley.
Q2. Scola ain't here.
Q3. If I have to rely on a rookie not named Duncan in the playoffs then we ain't winning anyways.

Fabbs
08-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I would like to know as well why Finley gets the time of day. The only reasonable answer I still could not accept would be a veteran leadership speech and how his knowledge and experience help our cause junk.

On 2 you would get a short answer. That was this many seasons ago and has nothing to do with now routine yadda yadda. As a fan with misplaced blame that situation and result with Scola and his relationship with the Spurs quite frankly pisses me off to no end. That was a huge error and bringer of the unknown success feeling and how we threw it away feeling that makes me want to scream the F bomb in Tiger Woods' face on a golf course.

And for 3 to me that is just a bad question. Hill is a young guy on a very successful franchise that came from a small pond. Let the situation play out type deal. Pop could promise LeBron next summer-doesn't mean it's happening. Majority would say he will see a lot more minutes next season. And if he doesn't the answer why may already be known then.

1. Yes Brutalis that is a b.s. non answer (not by you, but by Pop and the Pop Sniffers Club. Who on these questions is Population 1, TParkle Troll. Well i guess you might want to add zoSa and Humpy but i do not wish to feed/catch and release the Trolls, instead want sincere answers ala as Peter Burns would pursue) Timmy Dunks with a title in 99, then joined by GNob, Parker and Bowen for 03 05 yet we needed Finleys *veteran lockeroom leadership* to lose to the Mavs twice in the playoffs. It's utter fertilzer and i don't wish to rehash. This Town Hall Meeting would be to rephrase the questions so Popped and Co. could not weasle out with evasive non answers.

2. The Scola bypass in favor of Mrs PopaFinleyBonner has never been addressed. Accountability.

3. Yet it was a question that was asked and answered in detail by Popped. So lets see it. Again, do not wish to rehash, the stats on Hill when averaging 15-20 minutes a game was posted in other threads. Spurs something like 44-12 when Hill got minutes and he was effective in the only playoff game where he got non garbage minutes.

Hornets1
08-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Section 1 Hornets' Season-ticket holder are allowed to attend "chalk talk" w/ jeff bower. They let 20 people do it per, and it's actually really nice when you get educated fans in there, asking our GM questions and getting good answers. Bower might not be as good a GM as some in the league, but he is a really nice guy.

VivaPopovich
08-12-2009, 03:55 PM
lol so disgruntled spurs fans can harp on Pop about not giving hill and blair enough pt?

Fabbs
08-12-2009, 04:09 PM
EricB

Section 1 Hornets' Season-ticket holder are allowed to attend "chalk talk" w/ jeff bower. They let 20 people do it per, and it's actually really nice when you get educated fans in there, asking our GM questions and getting good answers. Bower might not be as good a GM as some in the league, but he is a really nice guy.
Thank you Hornets1. That should shut him up and he may even troll off.
Frankly even if the Spurs were the 1st team to do it, the honest q and a with accountability would be a good thing.

SonOfAGun
08-12-2009, 05:12 PM
So Pop, will you give Finley the increased minutes he deserves?

z0sa
08-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Pop doesn't give a shit about what you have to say, Fabbs.

exstatic
08-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Fabbs

Thank you z0sa. That should shut him up and he may even troll off.

Russ
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Pop has probably earned the right never to deal with an unscreened member of the public again. And he knows it. :)

EricB
08-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Pop has probably earned the right never to deal with an unscreened member of the public again. And he knows it. :)

Please you know that's not true.

Also that says GM.

Pop is not the gm

EricB
08-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Link to where i advocated that this past season or this offseason please? Thanks.

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Well?

spursfaninla
08-19-2009, 12:32 PM
the owner and the coach have no accountability to the fans.

They can do whatever the f- they want, and if we don't like it, we don't have to follow the them.

This shyt is not a democracy.

That said, they want to generally do what is in the best interest of the team, as well as please the citizenry so they can sell tickets, advetisements, etc...

They don't want to have to give out too much information anyway. This would NEVER NEVER happen here, pop would laugh his ass off even contemplating this.

next.

hater
08-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Because Bonner would be crucified. thats why.

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 12:50 PM
the owner and the coach have no accountability to the fans.

They can do whatever the f- they want, and if we don't like it, we don't have to follow the them.

This shyt is not a democracy.

That said, they want to generally do what is in the best interest of the team, as well as please the citizenry so they can sell tickets, advetisements, etc...

They don't want to have to give out too much information anyway. This would NEVER NEVER happen here, pop would laugh his ass off even contemplating this.

next.
Some media people have nutts and feel the salary paying fans are due answers, along with strategy coverage as one would hope that is a sports media person job. :depressed Altho in this day and age it isn't, as witnessed by the clowns and National Enquirer girls ESPN and most others have become.
That SA has jellyfish/afraid of job security/ and choose not to ask and that you condone/approve of this lack is your choice.
Hardly the right one.

spursfaninla
08-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Ironically, town hall meetings have been perverted most recently by lobbyist groups into not even representing what they should; which is, the people's voice. Instead, they are vehicles for distortion and the loudest, shouting, disruptive wins.

So, I think the same thing would happen: the average, or even educated fan, would be drowned out by the whining Bowenlovers, the pophaters, the fringe crazies that are so blinded by their narrow view that they would just argue and yell and make a mess of things.

Even if the discussion were more civil that imagined, I doubt it would get further than the "loyalty" discussion (if you can call it that), which proves my point.

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 12:55 PM
No, the knowledgeable Spurs fans would be drowned out by the Pop Lovin, Finley Sniffin, no repeat Championships-is-fine, tobacco chewin, "Pops won 4 titles you know", bar lowering crowd.
:toast

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Some media people have nutts and feel the salary paying fans are due answers, along with strategy coverage as one would hope that is a sports media person job. :depressed Altho in this day and age it isn't, as witnessed by the clowns and National Enquirer girls ESPN and most others have become.
That SA has jellyfish/afraid of job security/ and choose not to ask and that you condone/approve of this lack is your choice.
Hardly the right one.

You don't want answers, you just want to be bitter and grind that axe of yours. Even if someone did ask Pop your questions you're not going to be satisfied with Pop's response of "I did what I did because I thought that's what was in our team's best interests." That's why your questions are stupid. You want Pop to acknowledge that your opinion is better than his. But that's never going to happen.

"Hey Pop, why did you overplay Finley?"

"I didn't overplay Finley."

Question asked, question answered. Now what? Pop's job is to make decisions. Some work out, some don't. But without exception those decisions are made for the same reason. So what's the point behind wanting to know why Pop did what he did?

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 01:03 PM
You don't want answers, you just want to be bitter and grind that axe of yours. Even if someone did ask Pop your questions you're not going to be satisfied with Pop's response of "I did what I did because I thought that's what was in our team's best interests." That's why your questions are stupid. You want Pop to acknowledge that your opinion is better than his. But that's never going to happen.

"Hey Pop, why did you overplay Finley?"

"I didn't overplay Finley."

Question asked, question answered. Now what? Pop's job is to make decisions. Some work out, some don't. But without exception those decisions are made for the same reason. So what's the point behind wanting to know why Pop did what he did?
10/10 on the weak.
"I didn't overplay Finley." is an answer? :rollin

I'd love to have a civil discussion with Pop and the FO answering the questions. You don't care. Move on.

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 01:04 PM
10/10 on the weak.
"I didn't overplay Finley." is an answer? :rollin

I'd love to have a civil discussion with Pop and the FO answering the questions. You don't care. Move on.

How is that weak? I'm guessing Pop doesn't think that he overplayed Finley. If he thought playing Finley big minutes wasn't a good idea he never would have done it in the first place. You want to ask him a question, that's probably his answer. Now what?

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 01:13 PM
How is that weak? I'm guessing Pop doesn't think that he overplayed Finley. If he thought playing Finley big minutes wasn't a good idea he never would have done it in the first place. You want to ask him a question, that's probably his answer. Now what?

:lol:lol:lol All due respect coyotes_geek, "that's probably his answer" from a fellow INTET db is not what I'm seeking. A media person with some backbone and civility asking him so Pop himself could and would give a direct answer.

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 01:18 PM
:lol:lol:lol All due respect coyotes_geek, "that's probably his answer" from a fellow INTET db is not what I'm seeking. A media person with some backbone and civility asking him so Pop himself could and would give a direct answer.

Fair enough. So if someone does ask him and it turns out that I'm right and that's his answer, are you satisfied?

TheSullyMonster
08-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Well. Pop might respond "Why did you overplay Finley?" with
"Well, we hadn't traded for RJ yet." Or "Because I don't have LeBron."

ambchang
08-19-2009, 01:27 PM
I believe RC will answer,

"Fabbs is right, he will be our new coach starting today, and Pop will be fired."

Everyone will live happily ever after.

z0sa
08-19-2009, 01:36 PM
I believe RC will answer,

"Fabbs is right, he will be our new coach starting today, and Pop will be fired."

Everyone will live happily ever after.

The ape in your avatar would probably be a better choice.

spursfaninla
08-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Pop already answered in a Boston Globe interview why he did not pick up Bowen, but the Fabbs/210 duo continue unabated, why would a further discussion between them end differently than their continuing to beat their one-trick pony to death?

(like my mixed metaphor there?)

ambchang
08-19-2009, 01:59 PM
The ape in your avatar would probably be a better choice.

Hey, don't insult my ape with these comparisons.

SonOfAGun
08-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Ironically, town hall meetings have been perverted most recently by lobbyist groups into not even representing what they should; which is, the people's voice. Instead, they are vehicles for distortion and the loudest, shouting, disruptive wins.

So, I think the same thing would happen: the average, or even educated fan, would be drowned out by the whining Bowenlovers, the pophaters, the fringe crazies that are so blinded by their narrow view that they would just argue and yell and make a mess of things.

Even if the discussion were more civil that imagined, I doubt it would get further than the "loyalty" discussion (if you can call it that), which proves my point.

Just out of curiosity...

Which special interest group, funded by the government, paid you to make this post? Surely you are not an individual stating your opinion.

Do they pay well? I might want to get in on this arrangement. PM me for details?

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Fair enough. So if someone does ask him and it turns out that I'm right and that's his answer, are you satisfied?
Nooo. Would then need a competent, confident media person who doesn't cowtow to juvenile Pop to followup:
"Yes Pop, nice non answer. You had Fins in for 30 minutes a game all season and playoffs. The question is why you play him so much."

And if Pop refused to answer then print it up/report it that way.

Far from being just a me and SA210 issue we had all kinds of STers, including the sites runners heavily questioning Poppeds overplaying of Finley.
Less of us, but still plenty questioning Bonner.
All of us (I hope) questioning the choice of these two over Scola summer 2007.

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Nooo. Would then need a competent, confident media person who doesn't cowtow to juvenile Pop to followup:
"Yes Pop, nice non answer. You had Fins in for 30 minutes a game all season and playoffs. The question is why you play him so much."

And if Pop refused to answer then print it up/report it that way.

Far from being just a me and SA210 issue we had all kinds of STers, including the sites runners heavily questioning Poppeds overplaying of Finley.
Less of us, but still plenty questioning Bonner.
All of us (I hope) questioning the choice of these two over Scola summer 2007.

Do you at least agree that whatever Pop does, he does it because he thinks that's what's best for the team? Hopefully you do, because if you don't then you're not being rational. If you do, then shouldn't that pretty much answer all your "why did you do this" questions? Pop's job is to make decisions. Some work out, some don't. While it's certainly fair game to second guess those decisions, I just don't see what you're hoping to learn from asking what the motives were behind them. You might as well pick a specific play that didn't work and ask him "why did you run that play that didn't work?" Well, he ran it because he thought it would work.

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Do you at least agree that whatever Pop does, he does it because he thinks that's what's best for the team?
Not the Finley part. timvp wrote in one if not many more of his game reviews that there was no sane reason basketballwise to have Finley in. (not that timvp is the end all, he isn't. I'm just sayin.)

I think Pops on some extreme power trip and/or he really does have some personal goings on with Finley. I think his power trip has caused him to put himself about the team, no doubt about that.

re Bonner, i think Pop fantacized that his 40%+ trey shooting would continue in the playoffs.

SpurNation
08-19-2009, 03:34 PM
My question is...Why would Pop be obligated to answer any questions? His job is to coach the Spurs and hopefully help win another championship in his postion.

As a business owner myself...I don't answer to anyone except my own decisions good or bad.

We are fans...not owners...though some might think fanshhip inheritly brings upon them a right to ownership and decision making.

Self included....most probably have had (to some degree) issues with Pop's decision process over the years...but tell me...what other coach of the Spurs has been instumental in getting 4 championships?

Oh boo whooo...we haven't won 5. YET.

Town Hall Meeting? Does one think it would actually make a difference in Pop's decision process?

spursfaninla
08-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Just out of curiosity...

Which special interest group, funded by the government, paid you to make this post? Surely you are not an individual stating your opinion.

Do they pay well? I might want to get in on this arrangement. PM me for details?

I forgot, there are documents and reports verifying that I have been paid by, socialists I guess, to spend more than obama spent for his election on advertising and shipping people to these meetings (documented, as in documents from insurance companies)...

Or, I guess I should believe the talking heads who claim this is a groundswelling of people afraid to do what we already do: medicare but expanded...or military health care, but expanded...whichever you choose.

sorry to everyone that this stupid thread is getting slightly derailed, but it sucks anyway so no one should care.

Fabbs
08-19-2009, 05:38 PM
My question is...Why would Pop be obligated to answer any questions? His job is to coach the Spurs and hopefully help win another championship in his postion.
Why do other cities, LA, Philly, certainly NY have media that do not skirt around and treat their coaches like dictators? Because salary paying fans want to know and because those media people consider it very much an obligation and part of the story.

As a business owner myself...I don't answer to anyone except my own decisions good or bad.
Popped is not the owner, Holt is. That Holt wants to kid glove Popped, <sigh> oh well.

Oh boo whooo...we haven't won 5. YET. And you're happy with the 1-4 playoff record vs Lakers and no repeats from the best roster in basketball. BooHoo indeed. Lower that bar.

Town Hall Meeting? Does one think it would actually make a difference in Pop's decision process?
I should have stated at the outset i did not mean the current Town Hall Meeting behavior of planted Repugnatins doing nothing but disrupting.

I am talking about civil yet firm questions that Popped would not be allowed to glibly weasle out of or avoid in a hungover stupor.
Media people with character and a clue and no job security fear, yes fans too (if allowable).

ChumpDumper
08-19-2009, 06:15 PM
What NBA team has ever had a town hall meeting?

SpurNation
08-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Why do other cities, LA, Philly, certainly NY have media that do not skirt around and treat their coaches like dictators? Because salary paying fans want to know and because those media people consider it very much an obligation and part of the story.

Popped is not the owner, Holt is. That Holt wants to kid glove Popped, <sigh> oh well.

And you're happy with the 1-4 playoff record vs Lakers and no repeats from the best roster in basketball. BooHoo indeed. Lower that bar.

I should have stated at the outset i did not mean the current Town Hall Meeting behavior of planted Repugnatins doing nothing but disrupting.

I am talking about civil yet firm questions that Popped would not be allowed to glibly weasle out of or avoid in a hungover stupor.
Media people with character and a clue and no job security fear, yes fans too (if allowable).

If you feel this strongly about it....do something instead of whine.

But from what I can see...it's not going to happen.

And if it did...what difference would it make? Your questions, comments, tirades isn't going to make the Spurs any better or change the way they operate. And if you think you can lead a team to prominance...go for it.

It's America...we're all entitled to become what we want to become...but wait...your obvioulsy way far left and expect somebody to do it for you.

And no...I have no political affiliation. I'm proud to be Independant.

DPG21920
08-19-2009, 06:30 PM
You will know if the Spurs FO will hold this meeting if you see a guy on a horse riding through town.

He will be holding either 1 or 2 lanterns. If he has 1 lantern, you know this meeting will be held on land. If there are 2 lanterns, this meeting will take place at sea.

Mel_13
10-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Season Ticket Holders with at least five years tenure will have the:

Opportunity to attend a "Town Hall meeting with Team Owner, Peter Holt and R.C. Buford, President of Sports Franchises.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/2010sthtenure.html

ChumpDumper
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM
:lol

Fabbs
10-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Season Ticket Holders with at least five years tenure will have the:

Opportunity to attend a "Town Hall meeting with Team Owner, Peter Holt and R.C. Buford, President of Sports Franchises.

Nicely done. I had not looked at this thread for ages, was actually surfing for the Indy Star article on Popped wishing he would have given Hill more playing time last playoffs.

What absolute ownage of psuedo intellect Humpy with his repeated *"what other NBA team has had a town hawl meeting"*, T_Pork and the rest of the whining naysayers on this thread. :rollin:toast

Fabbs
10-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Yes. Plans are in the works to have such meeting as we speak.
First one is scheduled for October 16th, 2061.
owned.

When will you ever be up to ask a real question?

xellos88330
10-23-2009, 12:55 PM
A 'town meeting' for the Spurs answering fan questions would take way to damn long. There isn't even a possibility for it.

Fabbs
10-23-2009, 01:10 PM
A 'town meeting' for the Spurs answering fan questions would take way to damn long. There isn't even a possibility for it.
Here is the link MelMart provided:

Would you like Peter Burns, T_Park, Chumpy and others to come read it to you off your screen?

xellos88330
10-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Where the public can ask Popped, RC, others questions?

public
–adjective

1. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole

Next time be more specific. Public is regarding everyone.

Here is the link MelMart provided:

This is just for season ticket holders with 5 years or more. Do you need me to come and read your own posts for you?

Mel_13
10-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Do you need me to come and read your own posts for you?

Fabbs has little expertise in matters related to basketball and the English language.

He has, however, started a thread in the club on a subject he does know well:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137336

sabar
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM
So you just want the media to catch wind of your agenda so that your "fire pop" ranting has some credibility?

Hate to tell you this, but sports are just a game. The media isn't going to grill pop and run front page headlines on how he overplayed Finley and should be accounted for. We lost to the better team those years, get over it. Pop will be gone in a couple years when timmy leaves and you can party every night on the way to our 37 win seasons.

Fabbs
10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
public
–adjective

1. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole

Next time be more specific. Public is regarding everyone.

This is just for season ticket holders with 5 years or more. Do you need me to come and read your own posts for you?
I thought you meant The Spurs Town Hall as is it would take too long.
Now, who are ticket holders for 5+ years with sac who want questions answered?

Allanon
10-23-2009, 05:20 PM
What NBA team has ever had a town hall meeting?

The Lakers actually have a pretty much yearly Town Hall meeting for the Season ticket holders and management; not really sure what other teams do this.

Somebody's gonna have to send a hooker over to Segu's place to get him drunk that day or all hell's gonna break loose at that meeting.

Mel_13
10-23-2009, 05:21 PM

I'm still waiting for you to sac up and provide the answer you promised days ago in the Finley thread. You're on shaky ground calling out others.

phxspurfan
10-23-2009, 05:36 PM
From page 1:

/thread

ChumpDumper
10-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Fabbs just now heard about this?

:lol

xellos88330
10-23-2009, 05:43 PM

That is probably the point of it. People who had season tickets for 5+ years will most likely know what is going on with the team. This keeps the number of people in attendance down and lowers the amount of questions that will be asked/answered.

No idea who has had season tickets over 5 years. This is my first.