PDA

View Full Version : Is Karma done paying the Pats back for Spygate?

J.T.
08-13-2009, 01:48 PM
The way I see it, Karma has raped the Pats each of the last three seasons for the three Super Bowls they won while cheating:

2006: Colts chodebload Patriots from 18 down to win AFC title game
2007: Biggest choke in NFL history in Super Bowl XLII
2008: Brady injury

The only thing is Spygate wasn't publicized when the Colts beat them. Does it count, or is will God hate the Patriots for one more season? I gotta say being on the wrong end of back to back Manning family Super Bowl rings with MVP trophies on top is like a Karma Cockslap. It's basically the NFL equivalent of finding out the girl you've been banging is the sister you didn't know about. Not that I've been there, but after the last three seasons I'm pretty sure mono has. Anyway, discuss.

ATRAIN
08-13-2009, 01:50 PM
The way I see it, Karma has raped the Pats each of the last three seasons for the three Super Bowls they won while cheating:

2006: Colts chodebload Patriots from 18 down to win AFC title game
2007: Biggest choke in NFL history in Super Bowl XLII
2008: Brady injury

The only thing is Spygate wasn't publicized when the Colts beat them. Does it count, or is will God hate the Patriots for one more season? I gotta say being on the wrong end of back to back Manning family Super Bowl rings with MVP trophies on top is like a Karma Cockslap. It's basically the NFL equivalent of finding out the girl you've been banging is the sister you didn't know about. Not that I've been there, but after the last three seasons I'm pretty sure mono has. Anyway, discuss.

You forgot the Karma Mono brought along with him.

Warlord23
08-13-2009, 03:59 PM
IMO 2006 doesn't count because:
a) Spygate wasn't blown yet
b) Colts were a damn good team, it wasn't like the Pats were overwhelming favorites.

I think this year completes the karma triad, with something even more unexpected. You know, like the Pats start 12-0, and then their entire O-line gets suspended for substance abuse, and they go on to lose all their remaining games, mono cuts his one remaining ball off and the rest of us at ST pile on the Pats mercilessly.

J.T.
08-13-2009, 04:06 PM
IMO 2006 doesn't count because:
a) Spygate wasn't blown yet
b) Colts were a damn good team, it wasn't like the Pats were overwhelming favorites.

I think this year completes the karma triad, with something even more unexpected. You know, like the Pats start 12-0, and then their entire O-line gets suspended for substance abuse, and they go on to lose all their remaining games, mono cuts his one remaining ball off and the rest of us at ST pile on the Pats mercilessly.

It'd be more fitting if the Pats era of dominance ended with them being on the other side of a tuck rule call only in the Super Bowl.

mytespurs
08-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Interesting take...never thought of it in those terms.

bostonguy
08-13-2009, 04:48 PM
If health is on their side, the Pats will be in the thick of things once again. However I think karma has been served especially after finishing 11-5 and not making the playoffs. The Pats hopefully know that going 16-0 is not happening. I can see a 12-4 type of season if health is kind to brady.

Strike
08-13-2009, 04:55 PM
It'd be more fitting if the Pats era of dominance ended with them being on the other side of a tuck rule call only in the Super Bowl.

Much as I'd love to see that (as a Raiders fan), it wouldn't change the fact tha the Pats have 3 rings since the tuck while the Raiders have none.

gaKNOW!blee
08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Moss will tear his ACL this year, book it.

monosylab1k
08-13-2009, 06:42 PM
Full circle Karma would be losing to the Steelers in the playoffs, because we've owned the Steelers harder and longer than any other team.

IronMexican
08-13-2009, 06:44 PM
I don't think the Pats have beaten the Steelers in the playoffs since you've been a fan.

Phillip
08-13-2009, 06:54 PM
as much as i hate the pats, i am actually pulling for them to meet and beat the shit out of the steelers in the playoffs.

monosylab1k
08-13-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't think the Pats have beaten the Steelers in the playoffs since you've been a fan.

any accusations of bandwagoning coming from a Lakers fan are pretty high on the unintentional comedy scale.

J.T.
08-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Full circle Karma would be losing to the Steelers in the playoffs, because we've owned the Steelers harder and longer than any other team.

Still not as bad as giving away two rings to the Mannings.

LOL texans
08-14-2009, 11:29 AM
No, Karma is not done.....not done by a looooooooong shot.

Im on the Moss injury this year bandwagon, it'll happen.

Suck Manning balls, Brady you chump! All 4, in your mouth, all at once.

lol Gisele pregnate with Leo's baby, not Tom's

LOL texans
08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
I think this year, Brady will lose Gisele to Cooper Manning, for the three-peat!

beefanus
08-14-2009, 02:33 PM
No, brady and the pats will have a great year, and will make it to the afc championship game.

Any way karma is a load of bull shit, what happens will happen. and this year brady will make his comeback.

bostonguy
08-14-2009, 03:47 PM
I didnt get to watch the Pats game last night but I heard that Brady looked rusty but was getting his feel for the game back.

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
He looked about as good as someone who hasn't played in a year could look.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:15 PM
For J.T. to be satisfied with payback, Indy would have to beat N.E. 50-0 in the AFC title game, then afterward, Brady goes up to Peyton and begs to be his backup to which Peyton responds by kicking Brady down a pit 300 style. :)

LnGrrrR
08-14-2009, 04:19 PM
lol

I'm hoping that Brady comes back with a vengeance to prove his record in 07 wasn't a fluke... here's hoping for 13-3, with 38 TDs. :)

LOL texans
08-14-2009, 07:51 PM
lol

I'm hoping that Brady comes back with a vengeance to prove his record in 07 wasn't a fluke... here's hoping for 13-3, with 38 TDs. :)

It was a fluke. Why you in denial?

No way he gets to 38 td's now that Moss is injured.

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-14-2009, 08:21 PM
This post didn't receive anywhere near the accolades that it rightfully deserves:

any accusations of bandwagoning coming from a Lakers fan are pretty high on the unintentional comedy scale.

jack sommerset
08-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Karma is a bitch and Senator Spector to keep this story alive and bring it to our nations capitol will get his ass booted from his seat.

J.T.
08-16-2009, 03:43 PM
For J.T. to be satisfied with payback, Indy would have to beat N.E. 50-0 in the AFC title game, then afterward, Brady goes up to Peyton and begs to be his backup to which Peyton responds by kicking Brady down a pit 300 style. :)

Good take except the game must be played in Foxboro.

bostonguy
08-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Good take except the game must be played in Foxboro.

Well you did rape us in 2005 in Foxboro. Hell your last 2 trips to Foxboro have ended with wins.

Will Hunting
08-16-2009, 04:47 PM
You fuckin queers need karma to beat the Patriots, that's how dominant we are. JT, you obviously putt from the rough.

J.T.'s Friend
08-16-2009, 06:44 PM
You fuckin queers need karma to beat the Patriots, that's how dominant we are. JT, you obviously putt from the rough.

Hey fuck face, NOBODY calls my buddy a fag but me asshole.

Yeah, he's a dumbfuck, but he's my dumbfuck. You leave him alone or I'll beat you like I beat family members over coke.

Will Hunting
08-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Hey fuck face, NOBODY calls my buddy a fag but me asshole.

Yeah, he's a dumbfuck, but he's my dumbfuck. You leave him alone or I'll beat you like I beat family members over coke.

I destroy bitch made coke heads like you and J.T. quicker than I destroy math problems.

J.T.
08-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Well you did rape us in 2005 in Foxboro. Hell your last 2 trips to Foxboro have ended with wins.

Yeah, but I'll consider Peyton Manning to have the monkey completely off his back when he plays with a two ton iron nutsack and wins a playoff game in a subzero blizzard at Foxboro.

Will Hunting
08-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah, but I'll consider Peyton Manning to have the monkey completely off his back when he plays with a two ton iron nutsack and wins a playoff game in a subzero blizzard at Foxboro.

That's about as likely as me finding a math problem I can't solve.

J.T.
08-17-2009, 09:19 AM
That's about as likely as me finding a math problem I can't solve.

Find me the 220 trillionth digit of pi.

manufan10
08-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Find me the 220 trillionth digit of pi.

:lol

J.T.'s Friend
08-17-2009, 10:49 AM
I destroy bitch made coke heads like you and J.T. quicker than I destroy math problems.

Screw you Will, guess what, IT IS YOUR FAULT BITCH!!!!

Yo, J.T., we going to your moms this afternoon?