PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Preseason Tickets On Sale Friday August 14

duncan228
08-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Spurs Announce 2009 Preseason Schedule (http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/090813_preseason.html)
Preseason Tickets to go on Sale Friday, August 14 at 10 a.m.

SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Spurs released their 2009-10 preseason schedule today. The Silver and Black will play seven preseason games in preparation for the regular season.

San Antonio will open the preseason at the AT&T Center with a visit from its in-state rival Houston Rockets on Oct. 6. As part of the Euroleague American Tour 2009, the Spurs will host Olympiacos Piraeus of Greece on Oct. 9. The Silver and Black then hit the road for a quick trip to Miami to face Dwayne Wade and the Heat on Oct. 11. San Antonio returns to the AT&T Center on Oct. 14 for its first look at this year’s top overall draft pick Blake Griffin and the L.A. Clippers. LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers will make a stop in the Alamo City on Oct. 16. The Silver and Black will make the short trip up I-35 to square off against Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder at the Frank Erwin Center on Oct. 20. San Antonio closes out its preseason schedule on the road in Bloomington, IN, when they take on Danny Granger and the Pacers at Assembly Hall on the campus on Indiana University on Oct. 23.

Preseason tickets will go on sale this Friday, August 14 at 10 a.m. and range in price from $5 to $175 with $5 tickets, courtesy of H-E-B, available per game while supplies last. Preseason tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster Ticket Center locations, charge by phone at (210) 225-TEAM, at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office, or online at ticketmaster.com or spurs.com. The AT&T Center Box Office is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. on weekend event days.

All games will be aired live on WOAI-AM 1200 AM with Bill Schoening calling the action. The Spurs preseason home games can also be heard in Spanish on KCOR-AM 1300 with Paul Castro handling the play-by-play.

2009-10 San Antonio Spurs Preseason Schedule

DATE OPPONENT LOCATIONS TIME (Central)

Tuesday, Oct. 6 vs. Houston Rockets AT&T Center 7:30 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 9 vs. Olympiacos Piraeus AT&T Center 7:30 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 11 at Miami Heat AmericanAirlines Arena 7:00 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 14 vs. L.A. Clippers AT&T Center 7:30 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 16 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers AT&T Center 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Oct. 20 at Oklahoma City Frank Erwin Center (Austin, TX) 7:30 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 23 at Indiana Pacers Assembly Hall (Bloomington, IN) 7:00 p.m.

easy7
08-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Are any of those games on TV? Just saying.

sa_kid20
08-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Are any of those games on TV? Just saying.

Not unless the the team the Spurs are playing has a t.v. broadcast and you can find an Internet feed or something. I know the Spurs never have their own broadcast for pre-season. That's why i'm glad i have season tickets so i can at least see the home games.

DPG21920
08-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Doesn't League Pass air the preseason games? I thought they did, but now I cannot remember...

Libri
08-13-2009, 03:50 PM
I will try to go to one of these games.

Should I go see the Spurs play against Boupsoriasis? :lol

duncan228
08-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Doesn't League Pass air the preseason games? I thought they did, but now I cannot remember...

Not anywhere I've had it. It starts the first day of the regular season and ends the last day of the regular season. No preseason, no post.

spursfan1000
08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Damn I can't believe a preseason game can go to as much 175$