08-14-2009, 12:35 AM
Fuckin Sweet..

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2009/08/07/ultimate_fighter_season10/

Rampage, Evans highlight Primetime

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2009/03/09/jackson_evans_zuffa_400.jpg

Friday, August 7, 2009
By JOE FERRARO
Sportsnet.ca

"UFC President Dana White confirmed that the UFC's next "Primetime" series will feature The Ultimate Fighter season 10 Coaches Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and "Sugar" Rashad Evans.

The two former light heavyweight champions are set to square off as part of the UFC 107 main event, scheduled for December 12th in Jackson's hometown of Memphis, Tennessee.

"These guys hate each other and they really want this fight bad. I think it's a perfect fight for a Primetime" stated White, who believes this bout will be one of the most anticipated bouts in the organization's history.

The build up to the fight will include a full 13-week season of The Ultimate Fighter where White also told Sportnset that the two coaches immediately get at each other in the very first episode.

Throughout the 13 weeks, fans will be privy to one of the most heated feuds the sport will ever see, covered with two fighters who mutually believe that their opponent has seriously "disrespected" them.

Add to the drama another three personalized episodes via the highly acclaimed "Primetime" series, and you have the making of an incredible contender bout that will hilight the UFC's year end show for 2009.

The original Primetime series featured the UFC 94 Welterweight Championship fight between champion Georges St-Pierre and BJ Penn. It showcased each fighters final preparations in their hometowns of Montreal, Quebec and Hilo, Hawaii, respectively. Footage not only included the fighters training, but interviews with family and friends, coupled with some heated drama and incredible sound bytes.

"UFC: Primetime: St-Pierre vs Penn II" averaged just under a million viewers per episode and with the UFC continuing to grow in popularity, there is a very good chance this second installment may surpass an average of one million viewers a show."

dallaskd
08-14-2009, 10:06 PM
gotta love these, but the fight should be one sided.

dbreiden83080
08-14-2009, 10:21 PM
gotta love these, but the fight should be one sided.

U got Page..

dallaskd
08-14-2009, 10:51 PM
yeah.. but i also thought chuck would run through Rashad..

dbreiden83080
08-15-2009, 10:59 AM
yeah.. but i also thought chuck would run through Rashad..

As did i. We all got blinded by Chuck's performance against Wandy, not yet knowing Wandy was not what he once was.

The TroutBum
08-16-2009, 12:12 AM
I really couldn't care less about this fight. I can't stand either of these douche nozzles.

BigMoneyTexas
08-17-2009, 10:15 AM
UFC 107 should be a really good show. Already have Rampage vs. Rashad which should be a fun brawl. Then they have Mir vs. Kongo and rumored BJ vs. Diego. Thats a huge card to have in Memphis.