PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles Support Dog Murder

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2009, 12:24 PM
do you agree

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:29 PM
Yes they do. It's the equivalent of South American countries harboring Nazis.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 12:30 PM
do you agree

No.

They support a guy who was accused of funding it and then who went to prison for his actions and paid his debt to society.

ATRAIN
08-14-2009, 12:33 PM
no.

They support a guy who was accused of funding it and then who went to prison for his actions and paid his debt to society.

+1

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2009, 12:33 PM
No.

so your answer is no then, why you hate dogs man where you bitten as a kid?

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:34 PM
No.

:lmao

He plead guilty tardface, and 60+ dog corpses were found in his backyard. I'd say that's a lot more than "funding it."

If he went to Dallas, it'd be just another reason to hate them, but I now hate the Eagles and hope they flop horribly.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 12:35 PM
so your answer is no then, why you hate dogs man where you bitten as a kid?

I don't hate dogs. I love dogs and all animals and thought that Vick's actions were deplorable but that doesn't mean that the Eagles support dog murder although they could be accused of supporting a person who condoned dog murder.

Goran Dragic
If you think about it, Brazil and Argentina didn't really support Nazis. All they did was harbor people "accused" of killing 6 million Jews who fled their country therefore paying their debt to society.

djohn2oo8
No......People get away with alot worse than dogfighting, as in, killing another HUMAN BEING, he paid his debt

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:36 PM
accused of supporting a person who condoned dog murder.

I'd say someone with 60+ dog bodies found in his backyard did a lot more than "condone" dog murder.

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
No......People get away with alot worse than dogfighting, as in, killing another HUMAN BEING, he paid his debt

O ok, so if go burn down a house, it's ok since someone out there burned two houses down?

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:38 PM
lol Cowboys
lol Cowboy fan who likes dog killers

Kermit
08-14-2009, 12:41 PM
The faux outrage will subside once the Eagles start winning.

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 12:43 PM
The Eagles won't win shit. God will punish them for this. Just like he punished South America for harboring Nazis by turning it into such a shit hole it makes Watts and Inglewood look like Beverly Hills.

Kermit
08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
South Korea's doing pretty good. So is China.

Michael Vick
08-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Come on dawgs!! Cut a brother some slack.

bresilhac
08-14-2009, 01:30 PM
The Eagles won't win shit. God will punish them for this. Just like he punished South America for harboring Nazis by turning it into such a shit hole it makes Watts and Inglewood look like Beverly Hills.

First of all, if there is a god, he doesn't give a shit about football. And secondly, as long as Philly beats the living shit out of Dallas I'll be happy. Vick or no Vick.

jb4g
08-14-2009, 01:37 PM
no.

as an animal lover and a person that has done volunteer rescue work currently and in the past, what he did was disturbing, horrific, and just plain awful. that being said, he has paid immensely for what he did, moreso than any other animal abuser in this country, and therefore he deserves a second chance. He has served his term, lost practically everything he owns, and he deserves the right to make a living like any of us.

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 01:37 PM
^truth. I was joking btw. I'm atheist. It's how we role in Slovenia.

MosesGuthrie
08-14-2009, 02:52 PM
First of all, if there is a god, he doesn't give a shit about football. And secondly, as long as Philly beats the living shit out of Dallas I'll be happy. Vick or no Vick.

As a Philly fan, how do you think they will use Vick.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 03:37 PM

He's not. He's a Redskins fan.

MosesGuthrie
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh...he is one of those kind of fans.

djohn2oo8
08-14-2009, 03:47 PM
O ok, so if go burn down a house, it's ok since someone out there burned two houses down?

u make no sense......my point is that a human's life is much more valuable than a dog's life, and he really shouldn't have gone to jail

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
and he really shouldn't have gone to jail

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
my point is that a human's life is much more valuable than a dog's life

and my point is 2 houses is more valuable than 1 house.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh...he is one of those kind of fans.

What kind of fans are those?

Michael Vick absolutely should have gone to jail. He broke the law and should have been punished for it.

MosesGuthrie
08-14-2009, 04:01 PM
What kind of fans are those?

The kind who's lives are so pathetic that they have to live thru their team and actually feel hate toward a rival. When the Cowboys practice facilty crashed....this douche was probably happy until he found out no players were killed. The kind of person who can't hold a civilized debate because he is too busy making fun of someone because of who they are a fan of instead of not getting personal like a little bitch and just sticking to team smack.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:13 PM
The kind who's lives are so pathetic that they have to live thru their team and actually feel hate toward a rival. When the Cowboys practice facilty crashed....this douche was probably happy until he found out no players were killed. The kind of person who can't hold a civilized debate because he is too busy making fun of someone because of who they are a fan of instead of not getting personal like a little bitch and just sticking to team smack.

um...ok.

Not knowing Bresilac personally, I can't vouch for his life away from ST but I think you are misinterpreting sports "hate" for real live hate. Yeah if you actually feel true hatred toward a person or persons that you don't know or have done nothing to you that is odd but when people say things like "I hate the (insert team here)" its more of an exaggeration of dislike. Personally, I am a Cowboys fan and that is the only team that I follow or care about and as such the Redskins are not in my Fave 5 but I am not going to sit back and hope that Clinton Portis blows a knee or Jason Campbell dies in a car wreck. On the same token while Bres would laugh his ass off if he saw Tony Romo get punked by Ashton Kutcher...I seriously doubt he would wish harm on him or any opposing player. That is the sign of major asshole-ishness and Bres is better than that.

jack sommerset
08-14-2009, 04:19 PM
What a poll question. If you answer "NO" you have to say 'i hate dogs and think they should be wiped from the face of the planet":lol

I just want to say NO.

Do you think Jessica Simpson is pretty.

1) Yes
2) No, I am a butt loving faggot who has sex with llamas.

:lmao

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:21 PM
jack sommerset is wise.

Extra Stout
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Michael Vick makes for a convenient villain in our culture of faux moral outrage. Nobody believes in redemption.

MosesGuthrie
08-14-2009, 04:37 PM
um...ok.

Not knowing Bresilac personally, I can't vouch for his life away from ST but I think you are misinterpreting sports "hate" for real live hate. Yeah if you actually feel true hatred toward a person or persons that you don't know or have done nothing to you that is odd but when people say things like "I hate the (insert team here)" its more of an exaggeration of dislike. Personally, I am a Cowboys fan and that is the only team that I follow or care about and as such the Redskins are not in my Fave 5 but I am not going to sit back and hope that Clinton Portis blows a knee or Jason Campbell dies in a car wreck. On the same token while Bres would laugh his ass off if he saw Tony Romo get punked by Ashton Kutcher...I seriously doubt he would wish harm on him or any opposing player. That is the sign of major asshole-ishness and Bres is better than that.

Whatever. dude is a douchebag and anyone who defends him is too.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2009, 04:40 PM
No.

Didn't he electrocute and hold dogs under water himself. That's a little more than funding?

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Didn't he electrocute and hold dogs under water himself. That's a little more than funding?

Honestly I don't know. I didn't get into the details of the case but from what I did follow, he was the moneyman for this whole thing and I was under the impression that he paid guys to do his dirty work..although I find it hard to believe that he was not directly involved. If im wrong, so be it but that still doesn't mean they guy can't work. he broke the law and went to jail for it. I don't feel sorry for the guy but according to our system of justice, he is free to pursue employment.

LnGrrrR
08-14-2009, 04:55 PM
lol Have fun with this storyline all year Eagles management...

dirk4mvp
08-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Why is mosesguthrie a faggot?

What about those who's lives are so pathetic they trying calling someone out on a message board and look like a dipshit in the process?

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:58 PM
lol Have fun with this storyline all year Eagles management...

I heard some calls from Philly fans on ESPN during lunch and the calls they were playing were not happy ones. I don't know if that was just a few or a real sense of the fanbase but there are some unhappy Eagles fans out there. As someone said earlier in the thread though, if Philly is winning....those outrages will turn to cheers.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 04:59 PM
why is mosesguthrie a faggot?

What about those who's lives are so pathetic they trying calling someone out on a message board and look like a dipshit in the process?

+1

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
didn't he electrocute and hold dogs under water himself. That's a little more than funding?

+1

Goran Dragic
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Honestly I don't know.

Thanks for playing.

greenroom
08-14-2009, 05:04 PM
SO I guess the Trainwreck2100 values dog lives over human lives. Since that is what AntiVick supporters are.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Honestly I don't know. I didn't get into the details of the case but from what I did follow, he was the moneyman for this whole thing and I was under the impression that he paid guys to do his dirty work..although I find it hard to believe that he was not directly involved. If im wrong, so be it but that still doesn't mean they guy can't work. he broke the law and went to jail for it. I don't feel sorry for the guy but according to our system of justice, he is free to pursue employment.

Oh .. I agree that he's done his time and can move forward. But there are many people who will never rally around someone who is "evil" (for a lack of better word) enough to intentionally electrocute, drown, kill and mame animals just for fun.

Unforgivable
08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
SO I guess the Trainwreck2100 values dog lives over human lives. Since that is what AntiVick supporters are.

How on god's green earth is it valuing dog lives over human lives?

Michael Vick
08-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh .. I agree that he's done his time and can move forward. But there are many people who will never rally around someone who is "evil" (for a lack of better word) enough to intentionally electrocute, drown, kill and mame animals just for fun.

But I've got enough who are behind me and one special man who has my back.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
08-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Kill a dog, spend 18 months in prison

Kill a human being while drunk, spend 30 days in jail.

I guess ill take B

I can't believe some people can't move on. He spend time in jail which that's what damn peta was asking and they probably want more. Don't get me wrong I don't hate dogs. I have one dog, but damn some value the life of an animal more to that of a human.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Kill a dog, spend 18 months in prison

Kill a human being while drunk, spend 30 days in jail.

Accidentally kill a J-walker who endangered himself, spend 30 days in jail.

Intentionally kill dozens of dogs in sick, twisted ways such as drowning and electrocution all the while running an illegal dog fighting ring, get 18 months in prison.

Fixed.

jack sommerset
08-14-2009, 05:16 PM
As soon as he scores his first TD all will be forgiven. And yes he has done his time. What a great fit. Eagles are going to be dangerous.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-14-2009, 05:18 PM
As soon as he scores his first TD all will be forgiven.

Only to the assholes who think him being a good football player makes this ok.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I have one dog, but damn some value the life of an animal more to that of a human.

I don't think anyone here is valuing a dog's life over a human's life. You can think Vick's acts were outrageous/heinous and believe that murdering a human being is even more so.

The reason that people aren't as outraged about Stallworth is in the difference of intent.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-14-2009, 05:34 PM
intent and the fact the guy Stallworth killed was endangering himself. If the guy Stallworth killed abided by the laws, (or just wasn't an idiot, how hard is it to J-walk) he'd still be alive.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
08-14-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't think anyone here is valuing a dog's life over a human's life. You can think Vick's acts were outrageous/heinous and believe that murdering a human being is even more so.

The reason that people aren't as outraged about Stallworth is in the difference of intent.

Difference of intent? before he killed that jwalker, stallworth was drunk nothing changes that fact. I would understand it if he was sober and killed him. He had no intent. But just with alcohol involve that makes him guilty. No other way around it. But I guess is alright just give him thirty days, pay the victims family some money and we all move on, nothing happened.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Difference of intent?

Yes, difference of intent. he didn't intend to kill the J-walker. It was an accident where both of them were reckless.

Mike Vick intentionally killed animals for no good reason that had never done anything to him.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Difference of intent? before he killed that jwalker, stallworth was drunk nothing changes that fact. I would understand it if he was sober and killed him. He had no intent. But just with alcohol involve that makes him guilty. No other way around it. But I guess is alright just give him thirty days, pay the victims family some money and we all move on, nothing happened.

I didn't say Stallworth wasn't guilty. And I agree that he got off too light. That's not what people are saying. He didn't set out to hit someone with his car and kill them. He accidentally killed a man who was jaywalking while he was under the influence.

That's different than intentionally murdering a man.

bresilhac
08-14-2009, 06:17 PM

I'm actually a diehard Redskin fan but I'll answer the question anyway. I think Andy will use him at what he is best at. And that's quarterback. Talk about a clutch insurance policy. If Donovan goes down at any point after Vick is allowed to actually play he'll prove his worth and then some.

BUMP
08-14-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm actually a diehard Redskin fan but I'll answer the question anyway. I think Andy will use him at what he is best at. And that's quarterback. Talk about a clutch insurance policy. If Donovan goes down at any point after Vick is allowed to actually play he'll prove his worth and then some.

You forgot to mention how you'd give your left nut in exchange for a Cowboys loss

dimsah
08-14-2009, 06:25 PM
I heard some calls from Philly fans on ESPN during lunch and the calls they were playing were not happy ones. I don't know if that was just a few or a real sense of the fanbase but there are some unhappy Eagles fans out there. As someone said earlier in the thread though, if Philly is winning....those outrages will turn to cheers.

It's more than just a few. There are a lot of Eagles fans very unhappy about the signing.

bresilhac
08-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Whatever. dude is a douchebag and anyone who defends him is too.

Hey mo, do us all a favor on here. Commit suicide now. Because you're using up good air that somebody else with a half a brain could be using. I can see your point though. You've got your panties all in bunch because somebody actually said something negative about your precious cowpigs. Aw. You poor thing. Understand this if you can. This forum and others like it are for the free expression of ideas and what you have to understand is that not everybody is a dallas fan.

You're really not worth the time but I'll say this additionally. At no point did I come on here and say anything even remotely like what you describe as it pertains to the terrible Dallas training tent mishap. My dislike of the cowpigs comes from the fact that I spent a good portion of my life in Virginia, where the Redskins train, and where attitudes like mine toward Dallas are quite common. I also believe that Jones and his pigs have prevented my beloved San Antonio from getting its own NFL team up until now. So now that you've made a complete fucking idiot out of yourself. Take a bow.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 07:10 PM

I agree with you. While I think he has done his time and should move forward, I would not want him on my team.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Hey mo, do us all a favor on here. Commit suicide now. Because you're using up good air that somebody else with a half a brain could be using. I can see your point though. You've got your panties all in bunch because somebody actually said something negative about your precious cowpigs. Aw. You poor thing. Understand this if you can. This forum and others like it are for the free expression of ideas and what you have to understand is that not everybody is a dallas fan.

You're really not worth the time but I'll say this additionally. At no point did I come on here and say anything even remotely like what you describe as it pertains to the terrible Dallas training tent mishap. My dislike of the cowpigs comes from the fact that I spent a good portion of my life in Virginia, where the Redskins train, and where attitudes like mine toward Dallas are quite common. I also believe that Jones and his pigs have prevented my beloved San Antonio from getting its own NFL team up until now. So now that you've made a complete fucking idiot out of yourself. Take a bow.

He didn't say he was a Dallas fan....hopefully he is not. Fans like that give the rest of us a bad name.

I agree with you to an extent, I don't think JJ is solely responsible but I am pretty sure he has had a hand in it. I would imagine both he and McNair in Houston are involved.

LnGrrrR
08-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Is Mike Vick going to be a backup QB? Because honestly, he's not that good of a QB, except for his ability to run. They need to convert him to RB or WR.

LOL texans
08-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes, the Eagles support Vick, and therefore are into killing dogs.

Fuck them.

MosesGuthrie
08-14-2009, 08:27 PM

ooh...internet tough guy. Crawl out of your mom's basement once in a while.

samikeyp
08-14-2009, 08:46 PM
ooh...internet tough guy. Crawl out of your mom's basement once in a while.

You first.

benefactor
08-14-2009, 09:05 PM
He went to jail and lost several years of football that he will never get back. He has served his time and now its time to move on.

BTW, I own a pitbull and love him like a family member.

djohn2oo8
08-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes, difference of intent. he didn't intend to kill the J-walker. It was an accident where both of them were reckless.

Mike Vick intentionally killed animals for no good reason that had never done anything to him.

So I guess shooting a deer, and putting it's head on a wall is any better?

greenroom
08-14-2009, 09:31 PM

Kori your wrong on this. Intent has nothing to do with it. The problem is that we are used to drunk drivers killing people. We are not used to have dog fighting as a main stream media.

Lets be honest killing a human being is the worst thing you can do as a human, but it is accepted as part of our society But killing animals is not.

You can hear about a DUI that ends up killing someone everyday, but you do did not hear about the dog fighting until they made an example out of Vick.

Plus Vick played a higher price than an average joe would have because he was a superstar.

Frank Lucas
08-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Kori your wrong on this. Intent has nothing to do with it. The problem is that we are used to drunk drivers killing people. We are not used to have dog fighting as a main stream media.

Lets be honest killing a human being is the worst thing you can do as a human, but it is accepted as part of our society But killing animals is not.

You can hear about a DUI that ends up killing someone everyday, but you do did not hear about the dog fighting until they made an example out of Vick.

Plus Vick played a higher price than an average joe would have because he was a superstar.

My man, you're dumb.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2009, 09:36 PM

I don't believe killing humans is an accepted part of society. It's just that people view drunk driving accidents as accidents ... not as intentional killings.

I don't think anyone thinks intentionally murdering a dog is worse than murdering a human.

Frank Lucas
08-14-2009, 09:36 PM

He should have thought about that before killing dozens of dogs. Unlike Donte Stallworth, he made a thought out, conscious decision to commit his crime. Stallworth's crime was due to sheer recklessness.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 02:11 PM
No.

Exactly. After all he's been through paying for what he's done (Prison and money), I would move up to killing people if one of you hyper-sensitive dog lovers approached me with that bullshit. :ihit

eyeh8u
08-15-2009, 03:33 PM
drunk driving is murder, its disgusting, its like loading a gun and shooting with your eyes closed, sometimes you might miss, sometimes you will hit and kill someone. a DUI should carry a prison sentence and killing someone while drunk should have a death penalty attached to it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 03:35 PM
^Horrible comparison. He hit a J-walker. He didn't hit a person standing on the sidewalk. He hit a person who endangered himself.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 03:38 PM
drunk driving is murder, its disgusting, its like loading a gun and shooting with your eyes closed, sometimes you might miss, sometimes you will hit and kill someone. a DUI should carry a prison sentence and killing someone while drunk should have a death penalty attached to it.

Wow, you're fucking retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Agreed^

djohn2oo8
08-15-2009, 04:37 PM
^Horrible comparison. He hit a J-walker. He didn't hit a person standing on the sidewalk. He hit a person who endangered himself.

Stallworth was driving drunk, get a clue!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Stallworth was driving drunk, get a clue!

Vick made a conscious decision to torture and kill dozens of animals, get a clue!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 04:39 PM
lol dog hater
lol Rockets

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Vick made a conscious decision to torture and kill dozens of animals, get a clue!

And he paid a much heavier price for killing a dog than Stallworth for killing a human being (No matter what his victim was doing Stallworth was driving drunk).

BUMP
08-15-2009, 05:26 PM
And he paid a much heavier price for killing a dog than Stallworth for killing a human being (No matter what his victim was doing Stallworth was driving drunk).

Actually it does matter you dumbass.

If Stallworth was just driving drunk, he shouldn't get more than 2 years in prison like Vick did in the first place. Whats the argument?

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Anyone who can't read between the lines of this and thinks of it from a 5 year old's viewpoint "Vick killed a dog, Stallworth killed a human," is just fuckin retarded.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Anyone who can't read between the lines of this and thinks of it from a 5 year old's viewpoint "Vick killed a dog, Stallworth killed a human," is just fuckin retarded.

Anyone who is willing to give a drunk driver a pass on murder over killing a dog is beyond fucking retarded. I hope your dog dies faggot.

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Anyone who is willing to give a drunk driver a pass on murder over killing a dog is beyond fucking retarded. I hope your dog dies faggot.

Murder and manslaughter are two completely different things. Until you learn the difference, STFU.

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I hope your dog dies faggot.

I guess this explains why you're such a huge Vick fan.

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Anyone who is willing to give a drunk driver a pass on murder

Show me where I said they should give him a pass.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Murder and manslaughter are two completely different things. Until you learn the difference, STFU.

No matter what your reasoning he should still have paid a higher price than Vick. Until you can understand that I suggest you do the same.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:39 PM
No matter what your reasoning he should still have paid a higher price than Vick. Until you can understand that I suggest you do the same.

That's an opinion, not a fact.

You're ignoring the fact that intent plays a large role in American law, and your also ignoring the clearly stated difference between manslaughter and murder.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Actually it does matter you dumbass.

If Stallworth was just driving drunk, he shouldn't get more than 2 years in prison like Vick did in the first place. Whats the argument?

If it were you or I do you think our sentence would be 30 days? What do you mean he shouldn't get more than 2 years for driving drunk and running someone over you dumb fuck?

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 05:44 PM
That's an opinion, not a fact.

You're ignoring the fact that intent plays a large role in American law, and your also ignoring the clearly stated difference between manslaughter and murder.

I agree on the manslaughter, but a person died because he chose to drive drunk, and everyone is letting it go. Meanwhile Vick lost all of his money and went to prison for what he did, and that's not enough for some. That just seems kind of heartless and juvenile to me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I agree on the manslaughter, but a person died because he chose to drive drunk, and everyone is letting it go. Meanwhile Vick lost all of his money and went to prison for what he did, and that's not enough for some. That just seems kind of heartless and juvenile to me.

I don't think everyone is letting it go. I don't think his life should be ruined for it, but 24 days in jail was way too light if you ask me.

My view is, his crime was an idiot making an incredibly fatal, reckless mistake.

Vick's crime was an evil, sadistic human being committing evil, sadistic acts.

That's why Vick pisses me off more.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 06:04 PM
If it were you or I do you think our sentence would be 30 days? What do you mean he shouldn't get more than 2 years for driving drunk and running someone over you dumb fuck?

His sentence wasn't just 30 days you fucking illiterate dumbass.

Only 30 days in jail, but 2 years house arrest, 5 years probation, and taking away his license for life for something that wasn't entirely his fault.

Yeah he drove drunk, but its not like millions drive drunk and get away with it. This wasn't his fault. Which is why he didn't get worse off.

I compared his sentence to two years in prison cause thats what Vick got you shit eating faggot.

And since you're so clueless on the matter i'll go ahead and post what I said above again.....maybe even a third time til you understand

BUMP
08-15-2009, 06:04 PM

Only 30 days in jail, but 2 years house arrest, 5 years probation, and taking away his license for life for something that wasn't entirely his fault.

Yeah he drove drunk, but its not like millions drive drunk and get away with it. This wasn't his fault. Which is why he didn't get worse off.

I compared his sentence to two years in prison cause thats what Vick got you shit eating faggot.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Hell why not...

djohn2oo8
08-15-2009, 06:06 PM
I don't think everyone is letting it go. I don't think his life should be ruined for it, but 24 days in jail was way too light if you ask me.

My view is, his crime was an idiot making an incredibly fatal, reckless mistake.

So why do you act as if Vick was the only one who did it? He paid his debt to society, GTF over it

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 06:07 PM

Trust me I have never been a fan of Mike Vick. I also think he has always been a selfish ass. All I'm saying is seeing that he has paid a hefty price (which he did bring on himself) he may have grown a little. Being in a cell 23 hours a day can do that to a person.

djohn2oo8
08-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Hell why not...

You make a decision to drive drunk, then you are responsible for anything that happens after that

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:09 PM
So why do you act as if Vick was the only one who did it? He paid his debt to society, GTF over it

My view is playing football for millions of dollars is a privilege, not a right, and crimes like this mean you should be stripped of that privilege.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM
You make a decision to drive drunk, then you are responsible for anything that happens after that

You make a decision to jaywalk, you are responsible for anything that happens after that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Trust me I have never been a fan of Mike Vick. I also think he has always been a selfish ass. All I'm saying is seeing that he has paid a hefty price (which he did bring on himself) he may have grown a little. Being in a cell 23 hours a day can do that to a person.

23 hours a day my ass. I'm willing to bet my life he had tons of freedom while in prison.

djohn2oo8
08-15-2009, 06:13 PM
My view is playing football for millions of dollars is a privilege, not a right, and crimes like this mean you should be stripped of that privilege.

No good sir, crimes like murdering another human being means you should be stripped of that privilege, alas Rae Carruth

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:14 PM
No good sir, crimes like murdering another human being means you should be stripped of that privilege, alas Rae Carruth

Again, you should really learn the difference between murder and manslaughter.

djohn2oo8
You make a decision to jaywalk, you are responsible for anything that happens after that.

So, when you jaywalk, and somebody hits you, you won't say it was your fault

BUMP
Rocketfan getting owned once again

Nothing to see here

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:15 PM
So, when you jaywalk, and somebody hits you, you won't say it was your fault

jaywalking is illegal. Whenever someone jaywalks, he's risking his life.

djohn2oo8
08-15-2009, 06:16 PM
I just hope that you don't value a dog's life as much as a human's

The Franchise

He was drunk you ignorant slut! He was breaking the law when he decided to get behind the wheel of a car you fatherless shit. Had he not been drinking he may have reacted in time to avoid someone dying. Bump that you irredeemable cocksucker.

djohn2oo8
jaywalking is illegal. Whenever someone jaywalks, he's risking his life.

Driving drunk is illegal too, in case you didn't know that

Let's see, who can I hurt if I jaywalk?

Myself

Who can be hurt if I drive drunk?

Everyone on the road

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:18 PM
I just hope that you don't value a dog's life as much as a human's

If Stallworth electrocuted and drowned a human to death, I'd want him in death row right now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Driving drunk is illegal too, in case you didn't know that

Let's see, who can I hurt if I jaywalk?

Myself

Who can be hurt if I drive drunk?

Everyone on the road

For all we know, Stallworth would have killed the guy if he was perfectly sober. Bottom line is Stallworth isn't 100% liable for the guy's death.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 06:21 PM
For all we know, Stallworth would have killed the guy if he was perfectly sober. Bottom line is Stallworth isn't 100% liable for the guy's death.

This I totally agree with. The only points we differ on is the punishment he received for his part in it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
This I totally agree with. The only points we differ on is the punishment he received for his part in it.

I already said I think he should have been punished more.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 06:32 PM
^ My apologies kind sir.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:33 PM
^ My apologies kind sir.

Granted I don't think he should get what Vick got, I think 1 year in jail sounds right.

J.T.
08-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I drive fucked up on something all the time and the only car accidents I've had have been when I'm sober. And haven't had one since I was 18. Stallworth got jewed.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Stallworth got jewed.

:flipoff

J.T.
08-15-2009, 06:40 PM
I didn't capitalize the J so its not a racial slur.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:42 PM
^ I was joking.

J.T.
08-15-2009, 06:45 PM
I know.

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2009, 12:01 PM
bump

SpursFanFirst
09-27-2009, 12:09 PM
No.

:tu :tu

I'm getting so sick of people whining about Vick being given a 2nd chance.
I sure am glad there are people out there who have never made a poor decision in their lives. I wish I could be so perfect.

DAF86
09-27-2009, 01:57 PM
no, i hate dogs and think they should be wiped from the face of the planet

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
No one should go to jail for killing a fucking mutt.

I believe he went to jail for funding a dogfighting operation, there's more to it than killing dogs. There's money to be made