PDA

View Full Version : The NBA should raise the rims to 11 feet

BUMP
08-15-2009, 02:28 AM
These type of easy dunks are getting ridiculous. Guys like Dwight Howard need to develop skill instead of just turning around and dunking and practically goaltending to be called one of the best players in the NBA. Strategy would be involved and white people would actually be useful again since they are smarter than blacks.

Its like watching a bunch of 13 yr olds on Fisher Price nowadays, and i'm being serious. It needs to be changed. Shooting won't change that much, if they're too weak to shoot it that high than they need to be into basketweaving cause this is not the sport for the weak.

And tell me why i'm wrong bitches, cause i'm not and i'm ready to argue with all of you queers who disagree with me

La Peace
08-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Just cause you can't dunk doesn't mean you got to ruin it for the rest of us

23LeBronJames23
08-15-2009, 02:33 AM
LeBron gonna dunk 13 ft rim next year in the dunk contest

Typhoon
08-15-2009, 02:34 AM
http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

BUMP
08-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Just cause you can't dunk doesn't mean you got to ruin it for the rest of us

Horrible argument.

First off, i can dunk.

Second off, i'd dunk over you so bad, they'd need surgery to separate my balls from your mouth.

Try again

La Peace
08-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Well its not an argument.

Lets pretend you can dunk, why would you want to raise it to a level you can't dunk at?

redzero
08-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Might I suggest that you just watch the WNBA instead?

ginobili's bald spot
08-15-2009, 02:53 AM
They just need to bring back that 20 foot basket like in the old MTV rock and jock basketball games. Bill Bellamy would dominate the NBA if they did that.

Chillen
08-15-2009, 02:59 AM
And put an asterisk next to every NBA champion in NBA history if they do that. No way, the rim should always remain at 10 feet, 1 foot difference will not change the dunkers except those who are undersized dunkers. It also would cause lots of bricks. Ever play on a portable basketball hoop that's 10 feet that fell down on the pavement in a Thunderstorm and have the rim bent and find it difficult to get the shot in, that's what would happen in the NBA.

Never...:lmao

If anything Stern will try to lower it a foot to 9 feet. :lol

dirk4mvp
08-15-2009, 03:01 AM
I think they should start using trampolines.

Chillen
08-15-2009, 03:02 AM
I think they should start using trampolines.

and raise it to 20 feet :lol

I can see Kobe hoppin on a trampoline to get a dunk.

mystargtr34
08-15-2009, 04:15 AM
BUMP, chubby guys like u wont be able to fingertip the rim anymore when your playing in your local gym.

mystargtr34
08-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Horrible argument.

First off, i can dunk.

Second off, i'd dunk over you so bad, they'd need surgery to separate my balls from your mouth.
Try again

:lol

BronxCowboy
08-15-2009, 06:58 AM
white people would actually be useful again since they are smarter than blacks.

Am I the only one put off by this guy's blatant bigotry? It seems to me that this might be the type of thing where the mods would intervene.

spursfan1000
08-15-2009, 06:59 AM
This thread is fail.

Chieflion
08-15-2009, 07:04 AM
No. What a loser. It should be raised to 12 feet. Apparently, Dwight can still dunk even it is 12 feet. Lets raise it up to 14.

Rodriguez
08-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Am I the only one put off by this guy's blatant bigotry? It seems to me that this might be the type of thing where the mods would intervene.
Both Blacks and Whites are superior races over some other inferior race, period.

mojorizen7
08-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Fuck no......it needs to stay at 10 ft.
As far as the dunk contest goes they should raise the rim though.....and put padding on the dunker.....and put some midget-sized defenders in the paint......armed with little baseball bats.

Chieflion
08-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Fuck no......it needs to stay at 10 ft.
As far as the dunk contest goes they should raise the rim though.....and put padding on the dunker.....and put some midget-sized defenders in the paint......armed with little baseball bats.
Get LeBron injured?

mojorizen7
08-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Get LeBron injured?

It'd just make things a whole helluva lot more interesting :toast

Chieflion
08-15-2009, 07:58 AM
It'd just make things a whole helluva lot more interesting :toast
Are the defenders named J.J Barea and Nate Robinson?

mojorizen7
08-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I was thinking more like traveling circus midgets,none of 'em over 5'6"(but they'd have baseball bats).
You could dress 'em up like clowns,referees...whatever. Lotsa flashing lights when one of 'em gets a good swing into the dunker's legs causing him to blow the dunk.....

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 08:07 AM
BUMP your a fuckin herpes ridden ass wrangler. I hope you choke and your own testicles however tiny they may be and drown in your own piss and shit. You can take your god damn imaginary friends with you, you small bitch of a man. Fuck you and your troll army!!!! May a lighting bolt strike you right up the ass and create a big gaping bloody wound to where you can't have anal sex anymore, which you love so much. Then may you parrish into obscurity. Bitchassmantittygobbler!

BUMP
08-15-2009, 08:45 AM

Please keep posting, this whole forum will miss you if you stop.

/complete and total sarcasm

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Please keep posting, this whole forum will miss you if you stop.

/complete and total sarcasm

Fuck you bump!!!!!!!!!!You waste of internet space! may you catch crabs to go along with your increasingly large BUMPS you already have on that pickle dick of yours! I hear thats why they call you bump muthafucka!!

JamStone
08-15-2009, 09:19 AM
And invite cartoon aliens to play. Let Michael Jordan be a player/ambassador and play these cartoon aliens in a game. I'll think of a name to call it later. Something like Hoops Universe sounds good. Galactic Ballin?

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Are you alright?

LOL yea.... just waiting for someone to start a "fuck you BUMP" thread!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 09:32 AM
I agree with BUMP somewhat, only problem is it would completely fuck up the muscle memory of shooters.

But in regards to Dwight Howard, I agree, it's disgusting how he's considered a dominant player do to sheer athleticism.

Muser
08-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Dwight is just a freak athlete yes, but that gives him a relatively short career span compared to other players.

exstatic
08-15-2009, 10:11 AM
I agree with BUMP somewhat, only problem is it would completely fuck up the muscle memory of shooters.
Then you don't agree, since "shooting won't be affected". lol, Bump.

But in regards to Dwight Howard, I agree, it's disgusting how he's considered a dominant player do to sheer athleticism.
He always fails in the playoffs, though, When push comes to shove, they just pack the lane and smother his athletic ass. Most teams just won't bother to do it during the regular season, because who can keep THAT up for 82 games. Until he can develop a credible, consistent 15 foot jumper and shoot north of 66-67% from the FT line, he'll always be a liability at crunch time. He needs to pass better, too. 1.4 assists is a disgrace with the shooters he has on that team.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Fuck you bump!!!!!!!!!!You waste of internet space! may you catch crabs to go along with your increasingly large BUMPS you already have on that pickle dick of yours! I hear thats why they call you bump muthafucka!!

Why don't you go to the largest beehive you can find, jiggle it with a stick, and stick your head inside for 5 minutes :tu

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Then you don't agree

That's why DoK said he somewhat agrees, not totally agrees.

Hurricos
08-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Why don't you go to the largest beehive you can find, jiggle it with a stick, and stick your head inside for 5 minutes :tu

:rollin

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 11:30 AM

He should stick his dick in a beehive, we'll see how well the magic underwear works then.

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 11:34 AM

Why don't you go attach jumper cables to your raisin testicles, attach it to your cars battery, throttle it and enjoy. Give your hands a rest!! Come back and report on this little experiment!:smchode:

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 11:36 AM
He should stick his dick in a beehive, we'll see how well the magic underwear works then.

Thats what your dad did and is why you're so fugly. He thought it was a beehive but it was your mom, and those weren't bee's, they were crabs.
Dok you fucktard.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Why don't you go attach jumper cables to your raisin testicles, attach it to your cars battery, throttle it and enjoy. Give your hands a rest!! Come back and report on this little experiment!:smchode:

Stop pm'ing me about how you want to give me head

I already have enough bitches waiting in line

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 11:39 AM

wow!! Living in a dream world are we?? Dogs aren't the bitches to be bragging about.

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 11:41 AM

your 50 imaginary trolls don't count. So stop pming yourself how you wish someone would give you head. Dumbassbumpbitch!

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 11:42 AM
your 50 imaginary trolls don't count. So stop pming yourself how you wish someone would give you head. Dumbassbumpbitch!
:rollin

weebo
08-15-2009, 11:52 AM
they should lower the rim to 9 feet so white guys like steve nash can touch the rim.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 11:53 AM
I'll send both you creepy faggots a picture of me so you can circle jerk at will

Until then, keep your head up like Monica Lewinsky

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 11:58 AM
I'll send both you creepy faggots a picture of me so you can circle jerk at will

Oh wow... thanks BUMP, you're the greatest...DoK will be soo jealous..

again....lets start a fantasy section for Bump to throw out his ideas and fantasies.

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 12:10 PM

Go ask your daddy what makes you so inclined to whore yourself out to so called creepy faggots on the internet... ask him what's wrong with you.. ask him how you can boost your self-esteem and get a real gf..Tell him that imaginary friends do count! Then go to your room and reflect.

dallasmavsnfuego214
08-15-2009, 12:10 PM

BUMPs untouchable for some reason

manufan10
08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Is this why the NBA forum was closed down?

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Go ask your daddy what makes you so inclined to whore yourself out to so called creepy faggots on the internet... ask him what's wrong with you.. ask him how you can boost your self-esteem and get a real gf..Tell him that imaginary friends do count! Then go to your room and reflect.

oh god, LMFAO...:rollin

I feel for bump...poor o'l sap!

BUMP
08-15-2009, 12:14 PM

Why are SpurFans so edgy these days? Did they put something in your tacos or did you fat beaners finally see yourselves in the mirror?

BUMP
08-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Its taking jazzypimp awhile to think of something

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Is this why the NBA forum was closed down?

Nah I don't think these little what if scenerios is why.. I mean BUMP has said things like this every time he gets on a thread.. "The why don't you go do this" is what BUMP has been doing forever... He created a whole thread on how he hates everyone... so I think its actually funny...no hard feelings BUMP!!

BUMP
08-15-2009, 12:19 PM
:lol he's about to reply again

jazzypimp
08-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Its taking jazzypimp awhile to think of something

LOL...I am going on my lunch break..I'll be back BUMP you faggotard!! Keep playing with yourself in the meantime.

BUMP
08-15-2009, 12:22 PM
enjoy the cocksandwich

jayman2582
08-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Why are SpurFans so edgy these days? Did they put something in your tacos or did you fat beaners finally see yourselves in the mirror?

Why you so full of hate brah?? Your so pink in the face its embarrassing!!
gonna run and take a dump dedicated to my man BUMP!

Kobe™
08-15-2009, 02:38 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3824199824_02bf3d45c9_o.gif

Holmes_Fans
08-16-2009, 01:32 AM
LeBron gonna dunk 13 ft rim next year in the dunk contest
meh, this guy did it on a 12 foot rim and isn't 6'8" like Lebron or 7' like Dwight

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QNhE0eJe5KI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QNhE0eJe5KI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dude1394
08-16-2009, 08:37 AM
I don't think they should raise the rim but I would like to see the lane changed to the international style. Nothing worse imo than seeing some big bruiser posting up right outside the lane, bash into a guy twice and then taking a shot.

With a wider lane shaq for example would actually have to learn to shoot.

Hornets1
08-16-2009, 03:17 PM
These type of easy dunks are getting ridiculous. Guys like Dwight Howard need to develop skill instead of just turning around and dunking and practically goaltending to be called one of the best players in the NBA. Strategy would be involved and white people would actually be useful again since they are smarter than blacks.

Its like watching a bunch of 13 yr olds on Fisher Price nowadays, and i'm being serious. It needs to be changed. Shooting won't change that much, if they're too weak to shoot it that high than they need to be into basketweaving cause this is not the sport for the weak.

And tell me why i'm wrong bitches, cause i'm not and i'm ready to argue with all of you queers who disagree with me

Why don't we just axe the NBA and start an Arena League. The XBL!:bang

Hornets1
08-16-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't think they should raise the rim but I would like to see the lane changed to the international style. Nothing worse imo than seeing some big bruiser posting up right outside the lane, bash into a guy twice and then taking a shot.

With a wider lane shaq for example would actually have to learn to shoot.

Too late for Shaq himself. He will go down as one of the best ever, and he never even knew how to shoot a basketball.

BTW, this is comming from a big Shaq supporter(LSU fan).

RamReddy
08-16-2009, 03:45 PM

The only reason i would say yes is because it would make it harder for... "GAY GAY Barea":flag:

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 12:41 PM

you are very wrong, ...it affects shooting bigtime, that changes a shot completly...

stupid thread

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Horrible argument.

First off, i can dunk.

Try again
haha i doubt that for a second, im at the rec everyday and i know you sure as hell arnt one of the guys dunking....

BUMP
08-17-2009, 02:30 PM
How did the bait taste, dr cock?

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 02:46 PM
How did the bait taste, dr cock?

BUMPS favorite word!

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 03:08 PM
hahah no shit he says that word all the time...hes just mad cuz he knows im right...he gets no pussy, cept from his gf who is prolly a freak and i think we all know he sure as hell cant dunk....

he wishes the goal would be raised so he woudlnt get dunked on as much as he does now...thats when he is accually picked to play b ball games, to him its much more of a spectator sport

BUMP
08-17-2009, 03:21 PM
BUMPS favorite word!

You seem a little excited....

Jheum Jhang
08-17-2009, 03:30 PM
classic BUMP

3 page of people falling for his BS, although i think his shenanigans are getting a little old

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 03:57 PM
You seem a little excited....

BUMP please...everything around you revolves around cock..was it not the other day you were talking about a cock sandwich? Did you not get your username from the massive herpes on your limp noodle??The piont is you have to balance out your cocks with a little pussy here and there.. you know, throw one of them out there once in a while.

mavs>spurs2
08-17-2009, 04:12 PM
bump lets hooooop

NASHville
08-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Leave as they are

BUMP
08-17-2009, 04:23 PM
hahah no shit he says that word all the time...hes just mad cuz he knows im right...he gets no pussy, cept from his gf who is prolly a freak and i think we all know he sure as hell cant dunk....

he wishes the goal would be raised so he woudlnt get dunked on as much as he does now...thats when he is accually picked to play b ball games, to him its much more of a spectator sport

:lol:lol:lol

you must be new here.

its cute that you're even trying, but first of all your logic fails. if i happened to suck at basketball i would want the hoops lower not raised dumbass, so i'd be able to dunk.

funny thing is, i have people on this site that have seen me play (and dunk on someone) but thats another story

now run along

BUMP
08-17-2009, 04:28 PM
was it not the other day you were talking about a cock sandwich?

idk you tell me....you follow me around every time i post

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 04:33 PM
idk you tell me....you follow me around every time i post

You post on every thread, all day long... you are inescapable.. what a dumb thing to say..there is a reason people say stuff like "classic BUMP"

BUMP
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
You post on every thread, all day long... you are inescapable..

*sigh*

if you actually wanna check you've posted in the NBA forum WAAAAAY more than me in the past 3 days.

not only is it lame, but its not even correct. and didnt you say something similar to DoK?

what a dumb thing to say..there is a reason people say stuff like "classic BUMP"

well because i actually matter.

you just follow me around and play with yourself.....and thats about it

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
*sigh*

if you actually wanna check you've posted in the NBA forum WAAAAAY more than me in the past 3 days.

not only is it lame, but its not even correct. and didnt you say something similar to DoK?

well because i actually matter.

you just follow me around and play with yourself.....and thats about it

Check my average posts per day, stick it next to yours and lets see... last 3 days only meant I am at work a lot. Plus, let me remind you, you little bitch, that you were the asshole who started shit with me in the first place. I even stuck up for you before, then I realized you're just a prick. So go fuck a doorknob you chubbychasing bloody vagina!

jayman2582
08-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Check my average posts per day, stick it next to yours and lets see... last 3 days only meant I am at work a lot. Plus, let me remind you, you little bitch, that you were the asshole who started shit with me in the first place. I even stuck up for you before, then I realized you're just a prick. So go fuck a doorknob you chubbychasing bloody vagina!

lol chill out bro!! Wasn't this faggot spoutin off a couple of days ago?? Just read what he posts and laugh. He's a fool and everyone knows it!
His new nickname should be "Anal BUMPS". Biggest tool in this forum.

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 05:08 PM
lol chill out bro!! Wasn't this faggot spoutin off a couple of days ago?? Just read what he posts and laugh. He's a fool and everyone knows it!
His new nickname should be "Anal BUMPS". Biggest tool in this forum.

I am chill! Bumps just a pussy! Fucktard thinks he's smart about shit but he looks like a fucking fairy cupcake.

jayman2582
08-17-2009, 05:10 PM
I am chill! Bumps just a pussy! Fucktard thinks he's smart about shit but he looks like a fucking fairy cupcake.

lol sounds like he has big man syndrome. Compinsating for something that he lacks anywhere outside of behind a computer screen. haha

jazzypimp
08-17-2009, 05:12 PM
lol sounds like he has big man syndrome. Compinsating for something that he lacks anywhere outside of behind a computer screen. haha

:lol

BUMP
08-17-2009, 11:17 PM
bump lets hooooop

Where's a good place around here?

You seem to live like on the opposite side of the metroplex as me right now.

I go back to Tech this saturday though for good

Spursfan092120
08-17-2009, 11:22 PM
qk_wCvtfBpk

rockets
08-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Good to see BUMP back to his old self again.

Can't believe i missed this gem

Dr Cox
08-18-2009, 10:10 AM
:lol:lol:lol

you must be new here.

its cute that you're even trying, but first of all your logic fails. if i happened to suck at basketball i would want the hoops lower not raised dumbass, so i'd be able to dunk.

funny thing is, i have people on this site that have seen me play (and dunk on someone) but thats another story

now run along

i talked to you the other day u dumbass...

run along...:lmao u really must be a tool

turiaf for president
08-18-2009, 12:09 PM
theres more to basketball than just dunking........ league leading 25% 3point shooting = fail

BUMP
08-18-2009, 12:59 PM
if any of you guys thought this was anything other than a troll thread you deserve to be banned.

Thanks for biting n00bs