PDA

View Full Version : Pick the best right now's SEMIFINAL: Kobe vs Lebron

DAF86
08-15-2009, 05:04 PM
5_QXrgWN_xw

Pick the best right now.

Steve_Nash
08-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Of all of these you do, this is the one you chose not to have a poll?

Tracy McGrady
08-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Fuck LeBron! My boy Kobe rapes him!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:08 PM
'bron, I'd take Kobe 1-2 years ago but one is just entering his prime and the other one has nowhere to go but down. Don't get me wrong, Kobe is still the 2nd best player in basketball, Lebron is just better as of now.

23LeBronJames23
08-15-2009, 05:09 PM
LeBron!

dont even bother

DAF86
Of all of these you do, this is the one you chose not to have a poll?

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/impatience1.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
LeBron!

dont even bother

Hi Tacker.

Steve_Nash
08-15-2009, 05:10 PM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/impatience1.jpg

Sorry. I haven't failed that hard since I was guarding Devin Harris.

DAF86
08-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Lebron is the most effecient offensive player in the league by far and IMO he's a better defender also.

DAF86
08-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Sorry. I haven't failed that hard since I was guarding Devin Harris.

lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Gee I wonder who the Steve_Nash troll could be.

23LeBronJames23
08-15-2009, 05:21 PM
I say Wade vs LeBron in the finals and LeBron Wins!

DAF86
08-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Until he plays against good teams.

lol he averaged what? 40, 39 points against Orlando? is not his problem that his teammates suck, well actually yes it is but that doesn't make him a lesser player.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Until he plays against good teams.

I kinda agree with DAF here that he's not the reason his team sucks against the other "contenders".

DAF86
08-15-2009, 05:43 PM
I think his season averages against the top 5 teams is well documented from last season. I know you Spur fans would much rather face James than Kobe, that's for sure.

I'd much rather face the Cavs than the Lakers but that doesn't make Kobe better than Lebron.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:51 PM
I totally disagree. If they had won the title, he would have gotten all the credit. So, since they were bull whipped by a team that they were suppose to beat, I put the blame square on his shoulders.

Did you put the blame squarely on Kobe's shoulders when LA lost to Phoenix in 2006 and 2007?

redzero
08-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I totally disagree. If they had won the title, he would have gotten all the credit. So, since they were bull whipped by a team that they were suppose to beat, I put the blame square on his shoulders.

Why were they supposed to beat the Magic? Because of the Cavaliers hype machine that was going at full force? Anybody who wasn't blinded by their bias would have seen that the Magic caused the Cavs match-up problems and won the majority of the head-to-head games over the past few years.

LeBron's teammates were massively overrated. When they got to the playoffs, they played like they should have.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 05:59 PM
^Exactly, it's not Lebron's fault he and his teammates are extremely overhyped and overrated.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
^ +1

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Bad example. The Suns were suppose to beat the Lakers, they were a much better team. I put the blame on Kobe when we lost to Detroit. I gave him full credit for that failure.

The Suns were supposed to come back from a 3-1 deficit?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:32 PM
I put the blame on Kobe when we lost to Detroit. I gave him full credit for that failure.

The difference there is Kobe played horribly against Detroit while Lebron played extremely well against Orlando.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I was the only one on this board claiming James and his team were overrated.

Bullshit Lakaluva, I remember having conversations with you about it. Granted people like Ghazi were all over their dick, plenty of people knew their regular season was a fluke.

cobbler
08-15-2009, 06:39 PM
^Exactly, it's not Lebron's fault he and his teammates are extremely overhyped and overrated.

In that same scenario... it was Kobe who always got ripped for not making said teamates better.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Hmm, how many 20 point leads did James blow in that series?

Players don't blow leads, teams blow leads.

Look, I'd understand what you were saying if you're talking to a Lebronluva who thinks he's awesome. I think defensively he should have done a lot more for his team, but them losing was not his fault. If you had to blame one player on Cleveland, it was Mo Williams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
So you do remember how much heat I caught for saying James and the Cavs were a joke?

Yes, completely.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:41 PM
In that same scenario... it was Kobe who always got ripped for not making said teamates better.

And he's shut those people up now that he's proven he can make good players better who are capable of playing better.

cobbler
08-15-2009, 06:41 PM
The Suns were supposed to come back from a 3-1 deficit?

If the lakers faultered to a 3-1 deficit playing against a 7 or 8 seed... I'd would expect them to come back.

Chieflion
08-15-2009, 06:43 PM
It is a tie now. Lets see what happens. I will be a jackass and not vote for now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-15-2009, 06:44 PM
If the lakers faultered to a 3-1 deficit playing against a 7 or 8 seed... I'd would expect them to come back.

I don't blame him for that....I was just being argumentative posting that.

My point is just that you can't blame one singular player for losing to a team with better overall talent.

redzero
08-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Its funny, you guys weren't saying any of this during the season. I was the only one on this board claiming James and his team were overrated. You're a little late. I still think they should have beat the Magic with no Jameer and home court advantage.

I wasn't on that bandwagon. I thought the Cavs were overrated from the beginning. And no, they shouldn't have beaten the Magic, because they couldn't beat elite teams and Orlando gave them match-up problems.

Being the best team in the regular season doesn't mean shit. The Orlando Magic were the better team. Cleveland could beat bad teams like no one else, but when they played good teams, like LA, Orlando, and Boston, they lost the majority of those games.

The Franchise
08-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Kobe is better. It really isn't debatable.

tso & lo Cavfanatic
08-15-2009, 08:50 PM
James is better in ppg, rpg, apg, fg%, bl, st!!!He is the MVP and the second best defender of the league for the season 2008-2009! So, He is better in almost every category!
He is by far the best!period.

kamikazi_player
08-15-2009, 09:12 PM
tough question, it can go either way and there's no clear cut winner. I understand why people would take kobe. But I'm going with Lebron cause he is younger and hasn't reach his prime yet, but still puts up monsterous stats.

carrao45
08-15-2009, 09:46 PM
James is better in ppg, rpg, apg, fg%, bl, st!!!He is the MVP and the second best defender of the league for the season 2008-2009! So, He is better in almost every category!
He is by far the best!period.

He is not even close to second best defender. He only got 2nd in DPOY because of the occasional rundown block. And the media like to suck his dick

Chieflion
08-15-2009, 11:00 PM
I am going with LeBron James. He is the MVP.

Amaso
08-16-2009, 12:30 AM
If you think Lebron is an above average defender you shouldn't be voting in this poll.

carrao45
08-16-2009, 12:46 AM
He is above average. How many players in the past 5 years could guard Steve Nash, Tony Parker and Kobe Bryant and then turn around and guard Dirk, Zach Randolph, Josh Smith and Al Harrington? Bruce Bowen and Ron Artest maybe?

You do know that LeBron finished 3rd in the defensive player of the year award behind Dwight and Wade right? So are you saying that the 127 media members that follow the NBA would not have a better say in this poll than a user with under 400 posts?

He is hyped, no way he deserved to be voted higher than Shane Battier and players like that. Duncan deserved to be higher than LeBron, as did KG, despite the fact that he missed so many games. Many others deserved it more than LeBron as well

carrao45
08-16-2009, 01:10 AM
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700041367

Lebron James is currently the SECOND best player in all of basketball right now. He is a great talent, with a massive physique that is well ahead of our time. His combination of speed and strength have never been seen before in this league. However, he is overrated, I have heard comments from fans claiming that Lebron will easily be the "greatest of all time" and "he is easily the best player in today's game. In this thread, I will address these claims by all Lebron fans, and at the same time show why he is really overrated.

1. "Lebron James is on pace to shatter all of kobe's "youngest to do" records".

Wow, great claim there fans. I guess it is simple when you get drafted to the worst team in the league, and they trade away their best current player at the time who was ricky davis, to make it "Lebron's team" sure helps his cause when it comes to statistics. Now with that being said, as many you of should be well aware of, when you are drafted to a team with three other all stars, including one in your own position, how can you become an impact player? Not to mention back in 96, no perimeter player has ever been drafted straight out of high school. Now imagine kobe bryant with all his amazing scoring ability on a team like cleveland his rookie year? How many points do you think he would have averaged with that team? And how how much do you want to bet it would easily be a lot more than Lebron's 18.8 ppg. So really, drop the claim that lebron is better because he will pass kobe's youngest ever.. Bryant did all this with all those talented teammates, including his years when he shared the ball with O'neal. If he didn't have O'neal and was in Lebrons situation, he would arguably have the highest ppg average ever. And Lebron wouldn't even come close....sorry

2. Lebron winning rookie of the year

Please explain to me how a player with better scoring and rebounding numbers who led his team to the playoffs in the western conference(Carmelo Anthony) loses this award to a player who wasn't so impressive statistically, even though they traded away their whole roster just to suite Lebron's game, and doesn't even come close to the playoffs in the eastern conference? Talk about a media bias.

3. Lebron gets away with more travels than any player in league history

Recently this past year, they have been catching on to Lebron's traveling, but it is still not called enough.

Look at this play for example, and tell me how this is not a travel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_mdDBjpNME

Wizards fans are still bitter over this play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH73R9GIbXg&NR=1

just another example of how much he travels.

And yes I have heard his fans retaliate and say "everyone travels" yes that is true, it happens at times, but not to the extent of this player. And I actually heard a league source claim the referees are investigating this whole topic in large part to Lebron James. Looks like he better get his game together, and stop with the "crab" dribbles.

4. "Lebron will be better than Michael Jordan"

This has to be my favorite, his dumb fans claiming he will be better than the GOAT, when he has not done anything superb in his career, for the exception of filling the stat sheet. Same as Allen Iverson really...
MJ is the greatest of all time, had he not retired twice he probably would have had 8-10 titles. And would have put every record out of reach for anyone. MJ was a much better scorer, defender, lethal clutch player, and had a killer instinct that Lebron will never have. You would never see MJ high five the opposing teams and laugh while on the court, he was determined to punish his opponents, something Lebron won't ever do.

5. "In the end, Lebron's team cost him a Championship"

This is another one of my favorites. All year long the media would not shut up about how "lebron finally had pieces in place" or "this team loves one another, they fight for one another" or "this is by far the best team in basketball" or "this team is on a mission" or " this team is a lock to win the championship" with all that bs being said during the regular season and the early part of the playoffs, you would think that the cavs team as a whole should be blamed for this, but no, for some reason the fans blame Lebron's teammates for the loss to the orlando magic. When it reality, Lebron was just as responsible, if not more. He completely went away from the game plan, and resorted back to his old ways where it was everyone watching lebron drive to the basket. He diminished his role players, and took it upon himself to try and win the series. Something kobe gets blamed for more than anybody, so now it's Lebron's turn to hear it. And if any of you paid attention closely to the series, you would notice Lebron missed many of his defensive assignments. Sorry, I refuse to believe a team that was considered so great in the regular season, can just buckle down when it mattered most, and the star player shouldn't get any blame. He deserves just as much if not even more. And another thing fans, while Lebron's team was down in that series, all lebron could think about was upstaging kobe. And don't tell me he doesn't do that, Madison sq garden was obvious what Lebron was trying to do. And he still wasn't near as impressive as kobe. 61 points in 36 min. hahahahahahah thats more than Lebron's career high where he played 44 min.

6. "According to 82games.com, Lebron is the most clutch player in the league"

Now to some extent this is true, in the last 5 min, Lebron was 2nd in scoring to kobe and averaged more assists. So I will give him his props there. But there was another stat that caught my eye, Lebron averages 4.8 turnovers in the last 5 min of a ball game. That is a horrific stat, that pretty much means 1 turnover per min. Five extra possessions for the opposing team. A potential of a 10-15 pt swing. HOW IS THAT CLUTCH? Lets not forget all his airballs behind the free throw line, and all his bad decisions late in games. He has taken a few steps to become better, but is still not at the level of Kobe, Wade, Allen, and anthony. Oh yeah, and what happened to him in game 6 at orlando? When it mattered most, the King didn't produce? You all always blame kobe for his game 6 performance against the celtics, so hear some of your own criticism now.....

ps 82games.com, even though some of it favors kobe, is a complete bs source, that won't even tell the whole tale of the story. And Lebron is not more clutch than Kobe, Kobe actually has more game winners than the goat himself.

7. "Lebron being a sore loser"

What a cocky individual to still defend his decision to not shake hands with players after a series. That is almost as classless as what the pistons team did when they got beat by the bulls. This will hurt his reputation a bit. And I don't even want to get into the confiscated tapes from Nike. Great message you send to your fans Lebron, to be disrespectful and classless after games.

8. The similarities between Lebron James and Allen Iverson.

Don't get me wrong, both are great great players, but the way both players use their role players are so similar it's scary. Lebron and Iverson, both diminish their role players. both players need the ball in their hands at all times to be effective, they cannot play with another player who has the ball in his hands more. In Lebron's case, it was Larry Hughes. He was an all star caliber player with Washington, and came to the cavs only to see his role diminished, because Lebron wants the ball in his hands all the time. Now he does create open shots for them, but he never allows his teammates to create their own shot and gain their own confidence. Another similarity is defense. BOth players have incredible defensive stats, but both are actually liabilities when it comes to being on the ball defenders. Lebron is still a bad on the ball defender. The orlando series really showed it. He missed so many defensive assignments, which kept leading to open three's for the magic. Just another similarity he has with Iverson.Which is why, Lebron probably won't ever win a championship, and will end up being like another Allen Iverson. A great player with great stats, but no rings.

This guy has not even won a championship yet, and his fans are claiming he will be the greatest ever? Even Iverson had more impressive stats during his prime than James. He is a great player who will without question become a hall of famer, but his overall game will not last long in this game. His jump shot is still suspect. And his playing style will evantually lead to injury. So there we have it fans, I am in a hurry so I really couldn't take my time on this like I would have wanted, but you all understand the picture. He is a great great player, but overrated. His fans use his age as an excuse for not winning a championship. Well at 24 kobe had three rings, and wade had one ring. And with all these talented teams and players like durant on the rise, Lebron better win one soon. Or he will be looked at like another Allen Iverson. Lets the debates rage...

Amaso
08-16-2009, 01:32 AM
He is above average. How many players in the past 5 years could guard Steve Nash, Tony Parker and Kobe Bryant and then turn around and guard Dirk, Zach Randolph, Josh Smith and Al Harrington? Bruce Bowen and Ron Artest maybe?

You do know that LeBron finished 3rd in the defensive player of the year award behind Dwight and Wade right? So are you saying that the 127 media members that follow the NBA would not have a better say in this poll than a user with under 400 posts?

So you're saying because of his size and quickness he can guard anyone but centers? That's not even an argument, in theory he should be able to guard all of those players if he knew any sort of elementary skill in how to defend a player that is playing the game of basketball. The only reason I'd even go as far to call him an average defender is because of atheleticism. All of us should know by now he was only 2nd behind Dwight Howard in Defensive player of the year because sportscenter showed every single steal or block he had during the entire NBA season. It's not even the amount of steals or amount of blocks that got him voted, its how he finished them off, whether it was blocking that 1 shot into the stands or finishing off that 1 steal with a power dunk.

KidCongo
08-16-2009, 01:45 AM
Carrao45 that article has some holes in it. Even little things like getting LeBron's scoring average in rookie year correct. 20.5ppg not 18.8pgg.

I will say one thing about that AI and LeBron comparison, is that both players attitudes are so much different. LeBron in the press will talk about practice, becoming a better player, helping his team-mates improve and defence.

Yes, LeBron missing defensive assignments lead to open 3pt shots, not the P'n'R involving Dwight and Hedo.

Bringing up Larry Hughes, Hughes was scared to drive the ball, did he even watch a game of the Cavs whilst Hughes played. Hughes said he would rather have fun than doing what was required to win.

Yes LeBron diminishes teammates.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/89336/NBA_Players_Poll_-_03.30.09_medium.jpg

Sdayi135
08-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Bad example. The Suns were suppose to beat the Lakers, they were a much better team. I put the blame on Kobe when we lost to Detroit. I gave him full credit for that failure.

The Suns were supposed to win game 6 with a suspended Raja Bell and trailing LA 3-2? Interesting

Muser
08-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Right now it's LeBron, no doubt.

IronMexican
08-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Right now, I think it's LeBron. Still very close, imo.

Culburn369
08-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Right now it's LeBron, no doubt.

How do you splain James goin' thru that side door Vs the Magic? I realize he went thru fast, but, I saw him. It was him and his ass was on fire.

Go ahead, splain that.

Muser
08-16-2009, 01:34 PM
How do you splain James goin' thru that side door Vs the Magic? I realize he went thru fast, but, I saw him. It was him and his ass was on fire.

Go ahead, splain that.

Because he had 4 lumps of shit out there playing with him.

Mo "can't back up his big words" Williams
Delonte
Andy Vaj
Old man Z

Hooks
08-16-2009, 01:48 PM
No idea, they're both unstoppable.

kobeownslebron20
08-19-2009, 04:46 AM
Kobe is better then LeBron right now

TheMACHINE
08-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Lebron is better, but Kobe is a winner.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Kobe is a winner.

He's in a winner's circle, yes...but, is he a loser?

Him quitting at Phoenix in Game 7 taints him, heavily. All he had to do is account for it; acknowledge his trespass & apologize. Down 24 Vs Portland/2000 he himself was the catalyst of that comeback (God only knows what would have happened if he & Daddy hadn't a scratched then). Down 23 Vs Phoenix he got frustrated and quit letting himself down and us with him. We've had to eat an inordinate amount of shit thru the years and we'll have to on into perpituity because of Bryant.

It's indefensible.

TheMACHINE
08-19-2009, 02:53 PM
He's in a winner's circle, yes...but, is he a loser?

Him quitting at Phoenix in Game 7 taints him, heavily. All he had to do is account for it; acknowledge his trespass & apologize. Down 24 Vs Portland/2000 he himself was the catalyst of that comeback (God only knows what would have happened if he & Daddy hadn't a scratched then). Down 23 Vs Phoenix he got frustrated and quit letting himself down and us with him. We've had to eat an inordinate amount of shit thru the years and we'll have to on into perpituity because of Bryant.

It's indefensible.

it probably would have tainted him if he hadnt won another ring.

Ghazi
08-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Lebron's a winner too

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 03:06 PM
it probably would have tainted him if he hadnt won another ring.

MACHINE, his trespass can't be relieved by rings, no matter the count.

It bugs me no end that he competed in 2000 Vs. Portland down over 20---but he refused to do so Vs Phoenix down over 20. He learned nothing in the interim...anything can happen in an NBA Game,,,in life.

ambchang
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Antoine Walker winning a ring makes him a winner!

TheMACHINE
08-19-2009, 05:05 PM
MACHINE, his trespass can't be relieved by rings, no matter the count.

It bugs me no end that he competed in 2000 Vs. Portland down over 20---but he refused to do so Vs Phoenix down over 20. He learned nothing in the interim...anything can happen in an NBA Game,,,in life.

To each his own. I rather celebrate the accompshments he has done now then to revert back to a time in which his "team" play for that game caused him to go down by 20 at halftime. He said it himself, he said, we couldnt win against that type of team (suns) with him scoring 50 points. He needed to get his team involved and it was to late. Whether we believe him or not is the question.

I believed he tried to get his team involved in the first half..and tried it at the 3rd quarter....he just gave up. Looks bad in my eyes, but all that whining and pouting eventually got us a team capable of being a dynasty.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 05:06 PM
I think the one conclusion we can draw from these polls is it's extremely close and only a matter of opinion.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 05:09 PM
IMO LA's biggest problem against the Suns in 2006 and 2007 was that they had one of the worst pick and roll defenses I've ever seen, so they had no way to defend the play the Suns ran 95% of the time when they weren't on a fast break.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 05:17 PM
he just gave up. Looks bad in my eyes, but all that whining and pouting eventually got us a team capable of being a dynasty.

And I got no problem with "that whining and pouting." None at all. He was righteous in his indictments of Buss. He just needed to finish that Phoenix game and then go after him.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 05:22 PM
IMO LA's biggest problem against the Suns in 2006 and 2007 was that they had one of the worst pick and roll defenses I've ever seen, so they had no way to defend the play the Suns ran 95% of the time when they weren't on a fast break.

DUNCAN, they had no talent after Kobe. You didn't have to guard Parker, Walton, or Brown.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 05:26 PM
DUNCAN, they had no talent after Kobe. You didn't have to guard Parker, Walton, or Brown.

I know, but that's just about offense. Their defense was just as bad. It's not like the Suns were having an easy time stopping them on offense.

PS - For much of that series, the Suns were having real problems guarding Brown.

redzero
08-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Lebron is better, but Kobe is a winner.

It takes a winner's heart to know when to pass to Gasol. If only LeBron knew when to pass to Gaso--oh, wait!

So that he can shoot 25% from the field and be bailed out by superior teammates? Good logic.

Hey, 25% of the time, Kobe hits his clutch shots all the time.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Their defense was just as bad.

Parker or Walton would never bend over. I mean those MF'ers refused to get down into a defensive posture. Isolate them with a camera and you wouldn't know what side of the ball they were on.

And Brown's IQ is like a turnips.

TheMACHINE
08-19-2009, 05:36 PM
I know, but that's just about offense. Their defense was just as bad. It's not like the Suns were having an easy time stopping them on offense.

PS - For much of that series, the Suns were having real problems guarding Brown.

Suns Offense > Lakers Offense

Suns Defense > Lakers Defense (and that says alot)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 05:40 PM

Exactly. As recently as 2008 the Lakers had some of the worst pick and roll defense ever, part of the reason why comparing today's Lakers to the Lakers team that got killed by Boston is stupid to do.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Suns Offense > Lakers Offense

Word.

But, I wanted that one so badly. After the '84 debacle that '07 loss is my greatest haunting memory. & I wouldn't a been greedy. Just beating those fucks woulda been enough. Those cocky bastards.

TheMACHINE
08-19-2009, 05:56 PM
sometimes you just need a good beating to get over the hump....just ask Daniel-son.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
I think the one conclusion we can draw from these polls is it's extremely close and only a matter of opinion.

Agreed

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 06:47 PM
sometimes you just need a good beating to get over the hump....just ask Daniel-son.

MACHINE>>>>>>>>>citin' a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Daniel's girlfriend,,,,I God's, she was a chubby little rascal.

Bandwagon Spurs Fan
08-19-2009, 07:29 PM
lebron, and its not even fuckin close. you could say lebron is an attention whore, and then you remember your comparing him to kobe. lebron is a little bitch, oh again, comparing him to kobe bryant. lebron has always had shit for teammates. lebron's probably going to drag old ass shaq to a finals appearance and maybe even win it all. kobe couldn't do that shit. kobe wouldn't have led cleveland's team past orlando. kobe sucks.

lefty
08-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Semi-Final ?

Which means we'll have a Final soon ?

Which means those retarded polls from DAF86 will be over soon?

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 08:23 PM
This should have been a complete landslide for LeBron. Shows you how many Lakers trolls there are on this board.

They ran the poll too soon after LeBron fled the side door Vs. Orlando.

Kobe didn't have a difficult time with 'em.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Trevor Ariza and Derek Fisher didn't have a difficult time with them after Courtney Lee's missed layup changed the entire series.*

That's how you win...and how you lose, Damus.

Just shows ta go ya.

spursfan1000
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Right now Kobe is better, but when Lebron is 30 he will be 10 times better than Kobe is right now at 30. Lebron shouldent get the blame for losing in the playoffs, this team was shit.

spursfan1000
08-19-2009, 09:02 PM
I think you've got that backwards. There's a good chance that LeBron will not be as good as an 'old' player as Kobe is. Mainly because James, presently, doesn't even need to use a midrange jumper at all. Therefore, it may be harder for him to make the transition of becoming more of a jump shooter when he loses athleticism. Right now, I don't think there's any question who is the better player. It's LeBron, hands down.

What I shoulda have said when Lebron enters his prime as Kobe is right now that Lebron would be no question better. It's kind of unfair to compare Lebron and Kobe because Kobe has been in the NBA much more.

Culburn369
08-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Lebron shouldent get the blame for losing in the playoffs, this team was shit.

Kobe's teams were shit as well and nobody would cut him any slack whatsoever. What's good for the goose, is most certainly sauce for the gander.

James bit the booger Vs Orlando and he must be hung out to dry as a result.

carrao45
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Chris Paul is called a great defender by coaches just because he leads the league in steals. LeBron not only can guard almost any player, he does. He is a great help defender that makes people second guess themselves on offense and he does guard every player well. he might not be a lock down defender, but he is a difference maker on defense.

Did you watch the Orlando series? LeBron blew like 1000 defensive assignments. Almost all the points he got on offense he lost on the defensive end by playing bad D.

Sdayi135
08-20-2009, 03:01 AM
38, 8 and 8.
</win>

38/8/8 in series they were a LeBron haymaker from being swept from. Doesn't say much.