PDA

View Full Version : Breast Health Awareness Event

PaulGreco
08-16-2009, 04:20 PM
After meeting a few of you, I'm sure as soon as you read breast, you were expecting a nice picture of MOUSE with his shirt off, but that's not going to happen.

Some of you know besides covering baseball and football, I also do work for the NBA.

Tuesday, August 18th at 2:30, Helen Darling of "OUR" San Antonio SILVER STARS will be out at Christus Santa Rosa Hospital at Westover Hills and HWY 151, for a Breast Health Awareness Event.

I'll also be out there shooting footage for the WNBA/NBA. Great cause and event.

Hopefully some of you can come out and say hi...If you do come out, I'll get you on camera with an interview...Well, everyone except BIGZAK, I'm not bringing the wide angle lens, sorry pal.

--PG :toast

PM5K
08-16-2009, 05:20 PM
http://www.wnba.com/media/silverstars/darling_4.jpg

PakiDan
08-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Can I come in chanklas?

PaulGreco
08-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Ya pal...you can come in that knotted shirt you have, you know the one, where you tied it off in the front!!! HOT

--PG

TDMVPDPOY
08-16-2009, 11:05 PM
hey dude if you need a hand model to squeeze the firmness of them breasts, you know who to look for....

boutons_deux
08-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Aren't women aware of, saturated with breast health awareness already?

A much bigger, more immediate, and related problem, is female overweight and obesity (causing diabetes, CVD, and yes, associated with breast cancer due to the nasty hormones fat produces), esp in fat-assed SA, esp in blacks and Hispanics.

PaulGreco
08-17-2009, 10:19 AM
boutons_deux...

If that was the case, wouldn't you think that more women would get mamagrams? Unfortunately that's not the case, hence the awareness. But I do agree that being a fat-ass is also a concern.

Hey TD,

WOW!!! What an offer pal, really appreciate you going all out like that.

Hey BTW, just curious, how long did it take you to think that up? Because by the looks of it, you must of spent a few hours coming up with the right words. You da'man though, you da'man.

--PG

boutons_deux
08-17-2009, 10:34 AM
"wouldn't you think that more women would get mamagrams"

No, because overweight/obese ladies demonstrate by their bad nutrition that they are not living healthily, nor care about (beyond lip service) their health, in the first place.

There is considerable disagreement about the costs vs benefit of widespread, annual testing for prostate and breast cancer. Certainly, testing generates $Bs in revenue for the docs and their labs. Scans for younger women with denser breasts often cause false positives, with the tons of anxiety and of course more testing revenue.

There are epidemiologists who say getting no sun exposure causes more cancers (Vit D3 deficiency) than sun exposure causes cancer.

Similar diversity of opinion on cholesterol, which is mostly a BigPharma scam to sell statins. People with high cholesterol often don't have CVD and get less cancer, while people with low cholesterol die from CVD and get more cancer.