PDA

View Full Version : Manu to Tony? You're My Hero Pop

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 12:20 AM
And people wonder why I think Pop sucks as an offensive coach.

Who else in the fucking world would draw up a play for the guy with the biggest balls on the team to pass it to the one with the smallest?

:pctoss

But hey, Manu made a great decoy [/dumbass Pop defenders]

mookie2001
04-10-2005, 12:24 AM
i agree aggie
you, me, and my little sister could coach a more potent offense

ducks
04-10-2005, 12:25 AM
dude if it went in you would praise it
tp has hit that shot I say him do it in phoenix in person and won the game

Walton Buys Off Me
04-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Tony Parker has no business touching the basketball in a situation like that, let alone taking a game-deciding shot.

ducks
04-10-2005, 12:31 AM
if he does not then you MUST TRADE HIM
he is your starting point guard

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 12:32 AM
ducks, take a poll of who you'd want shooting the ball at the end of games, and take it from GMs, coaches, and players.

Manu will be top 3. Tony won't be top 30.

ducks
04-10-2005, 12:34 AM
walton said tp had no business touching the ball
if you do not want him to touch the ball he is not good enough then to be your starting point guard trade him
I did not say he was the guy to shoot it
I have seen him it a shot though like that to win the game

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 12:37 AM
I think Walton's thoughts were that given Manu not being dead or fouled out, give him the ball in that situation.

Walton Buys Off Me
04-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Tony Parker has four points since the second quarter- 'nuff said.

Not the first time this year that he's started strong and faded off into in the sunset.

ducks
04-10-2005, 12:40 AM
dude had 5 assist in third and got his teamates going

Frenchise player
04-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Did you like more the last shot?
Sure Manu is a better clutch player right now, but it doesn't mean that Tp can't take a shot when the game is at stakes. Especially when he carried the team in the first half.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah, the results of every play on the court are not what is exactly drawn up. You guys are just born to bitch.

For some reason Spurs fans think when Manu has 30 in a half, Tony should have 30 in that half too. When Tony had 16 in the second, what did Manu have? Two? There's only so many shots. It's called feeding the hot hand. Manu is being fed right now. What's wrong with that?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Why was the hot hand passing it to the cold one with the game on the line at the end of regulation?

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:00 AM
to listen to your fuckass bitch.

once again the offensive genius that is aggie knows all sees all.

Fuck off.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Yeah, the results of every play on the court are not what is exactly drawn up. You guys are just born to bitch.

You stupid popsucking homer, Im calling the game as I would, and you dont know shit, bow before me [aggie]

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:03 AM
Tpark,

You are a fucking dumbass. Period.

Do you think it was a good idea to have a guy who was red hot in the fourth pass it into a guy who had two points the entire second half?

Fuck, just do me a favor once: admit Pop fucks up.

Like I said before, Pop could fuck your mother and you'd be there with a six pack to give him a high five when he came out of the bedroom.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:04 AM
STFU and stop bitching just for one fucking night AHF. Enjoy one of the most gritty gutsy wins of a lifetime. Just STFU.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:04 AM
You stupid popsucking homer, Im calling the game as I would, and you dont know shit, bow before me [aggie]

LOL, I don't think there's much room for the play to not work out as drawn up when the clutchest guy on the squad is PASSING IT IN.

IcemanCometh
04-10-2005, 01:06 AM
if only pop wasn't our coach we might have 2 rings.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:08 AM
STFU and stop bitching just for one fucking night AHF. Enjoy one of the most gritty gutsy wins of a lifetime. Just STFU

Word Kori.

Fucking Word.

STFU.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Why do all the idiots (Iceman and Tpark) have such reading problems?

I don't want the man fired, I just want to see him pull his head out at the offensive end when it matters (not pre-season).

Go ahead and revel in the win, it would have been over 30 minutes sooner if it weren't for the end of the game play.

As excited as I am to see Manu go nuts, I'd rather have him healthy for the postseason than getting his ass run into the ground to bail us out in double OT versus the Clippers.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:09 AM
AHF -- seriously STFU. Do they not have whores in Dallas? Because you post like someone who hasn't got laid in a long time. Your a nag.

IcemanCometh
04-10-2005, 01:09 AM
coaches coach
players play

its as simple as fucking that

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Gimme a break Tpark. I disagree with Kori on this one but can appreciate where she's coming from. All you can come up with in all the times Pop has fucked up at offensive end is "you're not an NBA coach" and "word."

Answer the question:

If Pop fucked your mom tomorrow, would you say he did something wrong? Question.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Like I said before, Pop could fuck your mother and you'd be there with a six pack to give him a high five when he came out of the bedroom

You are one deranged moron.

Admit this, Pop can be good sometimes.

You cant, You couldnt do it after 2003, and you cant do it now.

Popovich rode Ginobili like a fuckin race horse in the 4th OT and double OT.

So STFU already snatch.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I just love your holier than thou, attitude.

Kori tells you to STFU you dont say boo.

I tell you to stfu you act like a fuckin big ass man.

Bitch.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Kori do you enjoy watching Manu get run into the ground for the sake of beating the Clippers? I don't.

timvp
Home or road?

Question.

Walton Buys Off Me
04-10-2005, 01:12 AM
Do they not have whores in Dallas?

Only the ones with the patches on their eyes and the neatly-trimmed beards......

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:12 AM
AHF -- seriously STFU. Do they not have whores in Dallas? Because you post like someone who hasn't got laid in a long time. Your a nag.

lmfao.

Once again, aggie wont say shit to her becuase, he apreciates where shes coming from right now.

WTF?!?!? lmfao!!!!

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:13 AM
AHF -- you have no credibility here tonight. You posted in another thread that no one should be excited this is just "Manu and Horry saving us from an embarrassing home loss".

First of all, they played on the road. Secondly the whole team sacked up after beating beaten down in the first half and responded with a gutsy, hard-nosed victory -- the first road win in the list seven road games. It means a lot. So just SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

T Park
So we shouldve folded this game in and gave up tonight to rest Ginobili???

Interesting.

BTW, 2 more wins Spurs get the division, and are uno games back for numero uno.

Thanks H Town.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Admit this, Pop can be good sometimes.

I've admitted it before, but you only come around for my criticism.

I tell you to stfu you act like a fuckin big ass man.

Who the fuck are you? You haven't told me shit. You're trying to gravy train on Kori's comments. You shut the fuck up.

I've given Pop his props before, and yes I did give him them after we won it in 2003.

When are you going to admit he fucks up is all I want to know? You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS blame the players. Admit the man fucks up once in a while, I might afford Pop more of the same luxury.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Kori, typos happen. Sorry. So did ShoogarBear get the same call out on the tempering the enthusiasm over beating LA? I noticed after I posted he posted basically the same thoughts.

So we shouldve folded this game in and gave up tonight to rest Ginobili???

I've been saying for two weeks now we should be resting Manu as long as Tim is out. Without them healthy in the playoffs, we're toast.

What do you want to do Tpark? Win in June, or win in April against a lotto team?

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:16 AM
"Manu and Horry saving us from an embarrassing home loss".

"Man that aggie really fucked up tonight, what a stupid comment, a HOME game?? WTF"

what a maroon.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:17 AM
AHF -- it was worth Manu playing tonight to get this victory. It means something. Manu was likely going to rest tomorrow anyway. The Spurs are now one behind Phoenix in the loss column.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:17 AM
yeah lets fuck off, loose the division finish 4th and not have home court for an series what so ever, that makes sense.

Clich the division then sit Ginobili down for the 4 games.

I garuntee he aint playin tommarow night or the tuesday and wednesday games next week so you can just be the fuck quiet.

Enjoy the win and go to bed bitch.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Tpark

Once again, aggie wont say shit to her becuase, he apreciates where shes coming from right now.

I won't say anything to her because I can respectfully disagree with her. I know she knows something about basketball (granted we disagree on this topic). Can't say the same for you.

maxpower
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
OP is so full of crap...both players had their opportunity to win the game at end of game situations...both came out the same...I never thought I would wish for an entire city to lose it's internet connection.

Hurry up and become a mavs fan.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:22 AM
yeah lets fuck off, loose the division finish 4th and not have home court for an series what so ever, that makes sense.

What good does home court do us if one of our two best players is out?

I'd rather go on the road with a healthy Tim and Manu in the second round than have home court and a hobbling or IL Manu.

dcole50
04-10-2005, 01:23 AM
he's fine. we won. why all the bitching?

GoSpurs21
04-10-2005, 01:26 AM
I forgot AHF was the guru of basketball knowledge...wait a minute make that guru of foot in mouth

I have a feeling the Spurs have just climbed the last hurtle...winning on the road without Duncan. Now that they know they can grind out a win on the road without Duncan, this can only be a huge positive for the team. Manu was not going to see many minutes tomorrow so I dont see why building his confidence after the mavs loss was a bad thing.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:29 AM
I forgot, Pop never fucks up.

Look, someone's gotta criticize the coach on this site (NOTE: not call for a firing, it's criticism). Everyone else seems to blame everything on the players 24/7/365.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:29 AM
haha.

Guru of basketball knowledge.

Only in HIS mind is he the guru.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Tpark, grow a brain. It's sad that the only way you can come up with any point on this site is to gravy train off of the thoughts of others.

Q: Has Pop ever screwed up, or have we just had shitty players for all these playoff/crunch time collapses?

T Park
yeah those poor players, they are infalliable.

Pop does fuck up, but not at every 2 seconds like you think.

someone's gotta criticize the coach on this site

says who.

He gets enough when he legitimately fucks up, IE in teh first two games against Houston.

Tonight was not a fuckup night so stfu already.

IcemanCometh
Whats this day of rest shit? whats this bullshit? is he healthy? is he a goddamn nba fucking player? do we not pay him to fucking pay him to play the game? we play to win the game, every game. if hes going to be in the league and on this team he better damn well be able to handle playing 50 minutes in a game one night and 30 minutes the next night, its called being a professional fucking basketball goddamn player motherfucker. 82 fucking games a goddamn season and you pray for more.

rest....you fucking people, you have no idea how to play the game

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Has Pop ever screwed up, or have we just had shitty players for all these playoff/crunch time collapses?

Ill take C genius, they all fuck up as a team and loose as a team.

But you dont need to point out every broken play as pops fault for christ fuckin sake.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:39 AM
He gets enough when he legitimately fucks up, IE in teh first two games against Houston.

LOL, that wasn't legitimate. The collapses against LA in the playoffs were legit, but you just spouted the party line. So and so sucked and didn't produce, and we won't be re-signing them this summer.

Ill take C genius, they all fuck up as a team and loose as a team.

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

But you dont need to point out every broken play as pops fault for christ fuckin sake.

Who pointed out every play? I pointed out ONE play, and I'm not talking about it being busted. I'm talking about the guy with the hot hand being the inbound fucking triggerman. Where it went after that was irrelevant, the fact is that #20 should have been receiving the inbounds, not making it.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:40 AM
See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

not at all, seeing as ive always said that, but you gather from it

pop is god
players are always wrong.

pjjrfan
04-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Well, maybe Pop did make some questionable moves down the stretch there, but his decision to go with Bowen, Horry, Manu, and both Tony's was gutsy and nescesary. They needed this win, forget about tomorrows game, or Manu's min, or the fatigue factor for tomorrow, they needed this road win, and Pop made the right move by going with his veteran players. They lose tonight and the mental damage will start to eat at these guy's confidence. It was already there when they fell behind by 16, but they fought back and won. This was a huge win and the right move by Pop to go the extra mile to get it. He could have done some things better, but the guys he put on the floor played hard for him and bailed him out, and that is what you want from the team you send out on the floor, and that means that Pop is doing his job, a damn good job.

T Park
04-10-2005, 02:11 AM
and that means that Pop is doing his job, a damn good job

damn popsucking homer....

ChumpDumper
04-10-2005, 02:15 AM
AHF -- seriously STFU. Do they not have whores in Dallas? Because you post like someone who hasn't got laid in a long time. Your a nag.Holy shit!

AHF, you really must've pissed Kori off to have her say something like that.

Misspelling "you're".....

Jesus.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 02:17 AM
:lmao

I saw that but it was too late. It was too good of a post to have "Edit:" on it. :lol

T Park
04-10-2005, 02:18 AM
lmao I missed that too.

But that shouldnt suprise anyone.

jcrod
04-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Do you still think Tony doesn't have what it takes????? He just doesn't get a chance to show like he did tonight. Pop goes to Tim then Manu before Tony. But we saw what the kid at 22 can do if he has too!!!!!!!!!!!! :elephant

timvp
04-10-2005, 11:20 PM
AHF, Walton and Brewski are crying in their soup tonight.

Believe.

T Park
04-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah, isnt it AMAZING how Brewski is absent after two Great games by Tony Parker???

35 points 10 assists.

Yeah, hes terrible.

BTW Brewski, where is Udrih > Parker????

question

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
AHF, Walton and Brewski are crying in their soup tonight.

Yeah, I'm really upset now, I don't get to bag on Pop. :rolleyes

GoSpurs21
04-10-2005, 11:56 PM
once again the non believers (little bitches you know who you are) are proved wrong

Spurs showed alot of heart again tonight. I knew the hurtle climbed last night would pay off dividends, I just didn't think it would be so immediate.

Rummpd
04-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Uh Mr. Parker stepped up tonight big time, lose the hate!

Great posts Kori!