PDA

View Full Version : Okay, one more help-a-brother-out thread

Summers
08-17-2009, 12:02 PM
One of my tenants is an up-and-coming playwright. He won a Kennedy Center award this year. His play is showing at the Austin Playhouse, for those of you in Austin, and this coming weekend is the last weekend. If you have nothing better to do, support a local playwright. It's called "House of Several Stories" and some friends of mine who saw it last weekend said it's very funny and very good. He says the ticket sales have been disappointing. We're going Friday night.

PakiDan
08-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Can you post a box office or info link? What are the times, days? If there is one on Sunday, I may go to that one.

PakiDan
08-17-2009, 12:34 PM
A. John Boulanger is your tenant???

Summers
08-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Can you post a box office or info link? What are the times, days? If there is one on Sunday, I may go to that one.

http://it-productions.org/default.aspx

Here's the link with info, cast, and ticket sales.

A. John Boulanger is your tenant???

That's him. :) Lovely young man. Always pays his rent on time. :lol

Summers
08-17-2009, 10:08 PM
A little more specific info about times:

When: August 6-23, 2009
Thur-Sat @ 8 pm, Sundays @ 5 pm

Ticket info: $20 general public, $15 students
$30 - Champagne reception, Friday, August 7

Where: Austin Playhouse at Penn Field
3601 S. Congress, Building C

mouse
08-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Most artist,musicians,and writers are unappreciated in south Texas. I hope he finds another major city to showcase his talent and maybe get the recognition he deserves!
:tu

G.Q.
08-18-2009, 07:50 AM
Most artist,musicians,and writers are unappreciated in south Texas. I hope he finds another major city to showcase his talent and maybe get the recognition he deserves!
:tu

Not the good ones.