PDA

View Full Version : Huge Props

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:00 AM
I know this game had a lot of heros and everyone will concentrate on Manu (and Tony somewhat). But frickin' Robert Horry and Tony Massenburg had big balls performances.

My prediction: Tim Duncan plays tomorrow.

Duff McCartney
04-10-2005, 01:00 AM
I would love it if Tim Duncan played tomorrow.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Horry was unbelievable in the last two possession. The guy we loved to hate with the Lakers.

Mass was huge the whole game long. Glad we traded Malik for him. (oh, wait . . .)

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:03 AM
Big Shot Bob strikes again.

Massenburg was great all night.

a big fuck you to to the officials.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Big Shot Bob strikes again.

Massenburg was great all night.

a big fuck you to to the officials.

I thought he sucked, TPark, and he should be left off playoff roster.

:rolleyes

Ginofan
04-10-2005, 01:05 AM
TP first half, Manu second half & first OT, Roho second OT.

THat was a HELL of a game!

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Mass was huge. No WAY he gets left of the post season roster after this.

Hopefully, Tim might play, because it SURE looks like Rasho and Manu won't. They had just started getting the Clips under control, then Rasho went out, and they went to the rack.

smeagol
I would love it if Tim Duncan played tomorrow.
I would lose some vbucks, but nonetheless love it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Horry finally did what we brought him here to do: save our asses in crunch time.

Hope he keeps it up for two more months.

boutons
04-10-2005, 01:07 AM
yep, I think TMass just paid cold cash for his ticket on the playoff roster.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:08 AM
I know this game had a lot of heros and everyone will concentrate on Manu (and Tony somewhat). But frickin' Robert Horry and Tony Massenburg had big balls performances.

Korii, I disagree, I do not want TD back tomorrow night.

Tomorrow is a losr cause anyway

Manu and TP will have no legs, Mass will be tired, and Rasho is out.

It would be a waste to have TD tomorrow

Get him back for Portland and just mail it in tomorrow night.

tsb2000
04-10-2005, 01:10 AM

I was just thinking the same thing that #21 will be back tomorrow! :)

In the meantime, let's give it up for Manu, TMass, and

BIG SHOT ROB!

It must be playoff time! :spin

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Manu will sit. He played 50 fucking minutes tonight, and looked horrible against Dallas on the last B2B where he played in game 2.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:13 AM
just play all the scrubs tomorrow night and get back home.

A loss means nothing at this point

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Actually, we're only one behind PHX in the loss column.

So every road win is huge. However, I agree it's not worth burning Manu out over.

Big Dog will find out what kind of shape he's in tomorrow night. And Barry better be ready to produce.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Manu was probably going to sit tomorrow anyway. So playing him so much tonight was worth the victory.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Actually, we're only one behind PHX in the loss column.

So every road win is huge. However, I agree it's not worth burning Manu out over.

Big Dog will find out what kind of shape he's in tomorrow night. And Barry better be ready to produce.

1 seed is not important

As I have said, the easier 2nd rd is from the 2 spot

Our schedule is too hard and Phoenix' is too easy to catch them anyway.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Obviously, you didn't read my Battle Blog. When have the Spurs ever won anything without the #1 seed?

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Obviously, you didn't read my Battle Blog. When have the Spurs ever won anything without the #1 seed?

what was it about?

boutons
04-10-2005, 01:19 AM
minutes:
Tony Parker 53
Manu Ginobili 50
Robert Horry 43
Bruce Bowen 40

now plane ride, hotel and play again. wow, grueling!!!

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
would you rather plat Seattle-Sacto winner in rd 2 or Dallas- Denver winner in rd 2?

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:21 AM
first time for everything right shoog???

I agree, Massenburg just propelled himself into a playoff roster spot tonight.

Nazr and Marks get to fight it out for twelve man.

Jimcs50
minutes:
Tony Parker 53
Manu Ginobili 50
Robert Horry 43
Bruce Bowen 40

now plane ride, hotel and play again. wow, grueling!!!

I think they should feign mechanical problems on their charter and reschedule game for next week at ened of year

T Park
Tony Parker 53
Manu Ginobili 50
Robert Horry 43
Bruce Bowen 40

sit horry sit Ginobili sit bowen sit parker.

Dog, Nazr, Marks, udrih, wilks, barry better be ready for big minutes and better be ready to play.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:22 AM
first time for everything right shoog???

I agree, Massenburg just propelled himself into a playoff roster spot tonight.

Nazr and Marks get to fight it out for twelve man.

Nazr does not deserve a spot, and anyone who says he does is not being fair to Marks who has been there all along and plays a lot harder and better than Nazr.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:24 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13112

If the Spurs are healthy and playing well, the only matchup problem in the West is with Houston. Otherwise, it matters not who they play.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:25 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13112

If the Spurs are healthy and playing well, the only matchup problem in the West is with Houston. Otherwise, it matters not who they play.

Houston is cooked against us w/o Howard

No problem with them now.

Weatherspoon is no match for Horry or Mass

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Nazr does not deserve a spot, and anyone who says he does is not being fair to Marks who has been there all along and plays a lot harder and better than Nazr

Nazr played a hell of alot better than Sean fuckin Marks did tonight.

In Fact Mohammed had one of his better games in the second quarter, I dont get how that didnt get him more time.

But once again, another of the Malik Dick Suckers union, doesnt suprise me youd say that.

TheWriter
04-10-2005, 01:26 AM

They've gone into the playoffs as number 1 overall many times and have failed to win a ring.

Your logic is stupid and flawed.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Houston aint shit.

Only team that bothers me is Denver.

Let them get up to 6 and play 7 with Seattle and then we take the leftovers after that.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Nazr played a hell of alot better than Sean fuckin Marks did tonight.

In Fact Mohammed had one of his better games in the second quarter, I dont get how that didnt get him more time.

But once again, another of the Malik Dick Suckers union, doesnt suprise me youd say that.

So, it is dick suckers if I like a player?

That means you have been sucking on Rasho's cock for 2 yrs now

Does he pay you or is it gratis?

:rolleyes

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Howard being out is a good point, I'd forgot about that.

But Pop and JVG still like getting into low-scoring pissing contests. When the score is only going to be 78-73, the loss of one guy can be overcome. And T-Mac will win at least one game by himself.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:28 AM
And where is my Manu jersey???

Welcher!!!

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Howard being out is a good point, I'd forgot about that.

But Pop and JVG still like getting into low-scoring pissing contests. When the score is only going to be 78-73, the loss of one guy can be overcome. And T-Mac will win at least one game by himself.

Yes Shoog, but no way in hell do they win 4

Now I can see Dallas winning 4

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:31 AM
They've gone into the playoffs as number 1 overall many times and have failed to win a ring.

Your logic is stupid and flawed. Kiddie, you're obviously the one in desperate need of a logic class, among other things.

My hypothesis is that they can only win the championship with the #1 seed.

A high school intro to logic seminar would be enough for you to learn that is not the same thing as saying if they get the #1 seed they will win the championship.

Since you obviously don't know what the word "logic" means, there isn't much point going on past that.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Shoog, I do not think Phoenix will beat Dallas, so your point is moot

TheWriter
And they've been number 1 before. Why didn't they win the title?

Your logic is stupid. Not well thoughtout. And that of a fifth grader.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Houston is still a threat because Pop tries to out-defense Van Gundy, and treats offense as the time to regroup for the next defensive possession.

Houston, Denver, and _allas are all threats to the Spurs, and then we've got Miami or Detroit. Seattle also will be a threat if Rashard is healthy, if not they're toast.

For either of those East teams, I say the more big men we've got around the better.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:33 AM
And where is my Manu jersey???

Welcher!!!

its in your ass in fuckin grate.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Besides, can you imagin how much fun that Dallas-Phoenix series would be to watch

I mean it would compete with the 95 Rockets-Phoenix series for shear entertainment value..it would be the best of the playoffs

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:34 AM

Your logic is stupid. Not well thoughtout. And that of a fifth grader. You know what? You're just a complete fucking moron with a bare-minimal comprehension of the English language.

I've already answered your question. You're the only person on the planet who doesn't understand that what you're saying has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:34 AM

Your logic is stupid. Not well thoughtout. And that of a fifth grader.

:lmao

You shouldn't be critical of someone's logic when you are trying to argue a totally different topic altogether.

In order to disprove 'Sug, you'd have to show us all a time where the Spurs won the title without the benefit of the #1 seed.

Fifth grade? Maybe you can come back and talk to SBear when you graduate Pre-K.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:35 AM

Nevermind. AHF just explained it again.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:36 AM
its in your ass in fuckin grate.

TPark, why are you such an asshole?

How can Kori like you at all??
You seem like the biggest prick that I have ever seen.

You are one nasty mean spirted fuck...no wonder your "fiance" broke up with your fat ass.

Now go fuck yourself, cause nobody else will.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:36 AM
They havent with it, and they havent without it.

That doesnt say anything for sure they wont win it without it.

They can do it this year no problem.

If they get it, no prob, they dont, great big deal.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Hold up a minute. Someone explain to me about this jersey thing. I've heard it a few times now (not just from Jim).

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:40 AM
Hold up a minute. Someone explain to me about this jersey thing. I've heard it a few times now (not just from Jim).

TPark promised Athenea and me a Manu jersey in chat

I told him I would send his money for it and he said he would send us one, he never sent it to either one of us and when I was in SA, my son wanted to get a TD jersey and I told him that I was getting him a Manu jersey so we did not get him the jersey, now TPark renigged and now I have to wait till I get back to SA to get his jersey

So I keep telling TPark that he should not act like a big shot in chat and not follow up

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2005, 01:40 AM
Aren't people normally happy after a win?

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:41 AM
They havent with it, and they havent without it.

That doesnt say anything for sure they wont win it without it.

Exactly. Maybe they will this year without the #1 seed. For the purpose of the Battle Blog, my argument was that there wasn't anything in this team that would make me think that they would.

Last year's team I thought would do it. This year's team won't be going into the playoffs on as nearly as strong a roll.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:42 AM

I was happy til Asshole started calling me afaggot and dick head for no reason

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Exactly. Maybe they will this year without the #1 seed. For the purpose of the Battle Blog, my argument was that there wasn't anything in this team that would make me think that they would.

Last year's team I thought would do it. This year's team won't be going into the playoffs on as nearly as strong a roll.

Shoog, we will be playing Dallas in rd 3 with HCA, so don't worry about it

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:43 AM
he never sent it to either one of us and when I was in SA,

yeah the only problem is Jim, I said at the time I wouldnt be able to send till april

BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN HOME SINCE THE MIDDLE OF FUCKIN FEBRUARY<

I JUST GOT HOME TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Im sorry that I dont have time in the last couple days of getting my house straightened out, mowing the lawn and other fucking things.

to take time out and get your goddamn jersey. Youll have it next week, infucinggrate.

Ive been emailing athenea, but havent heard from her ina while.

Once again, pay attention next time and know the whole goddamn story.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Jim, am I the only person you haven't sent money to?

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:45 AM
This year's team won't be going into the playoffs on as nearly as strong a roll

Wich imo is fine.

They didnt in 03, and they dont have to now.

The only roll needed is duncan shaking the rust off, Ginobili sleeping 23 hours a day after the division is clinched, and the rest of the players keeping healthy and there heads out of there asses.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:47 AM
I have asked you about it nicely at least 3 times and all you say is something smartassed

But I do not even want it now anyway, because you are an asshole to me most every post, and it is w/o merit.

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:47 AM

No, Spurs Fans need someone to hate after every game...

IF Manu has a good game, Tony sucks.

If Tony has a good game, Manu sucks...

Horry V Malik same

Devin V Brent same

Nazr V Marks...etc..same

Try to realize that some posters get on here and call Duncan a wimp after he sprains his ankle...no one is safe.

Don't try and fight it...I gave up on it a long time ago...just try and choose the side that is being more unfairly bashed and you'll usually come out ok.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:48 AM
whottt, I think he was talking to me and TPark and our constant cussing each other out

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2005, 01:48 AM
I was happy til Asshole started calling me afaggot and dick head for no reason

Did T forget to swallow the pills in the plastic holder marked "SAT" today?

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:49 AM
^^^ Your one to fuckin talk.

Fine Jim, act like a baby I could care less, I told you many times before what the deal was and you ignored it.

Think what you want I dont give a shit.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Did T forget to swallow the pills in the plastic holder marked "SAT" today?

paybacks a bitch aint it.

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:50 AM
In response to the original post...

I actually thought Nazr played well when he was in the game tonight...he did blow a dunk but his D actually looked pretty good to me.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:51 AM

Fine Jim, act like a baby I could care less, I told you many times before what the deal was and you ignored it.

You killed my buzz with your shit again tonight, as always, you can not be civil even when SA wins.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:51 AM
Man Tpark, what the fuck is your deal? If Jim sent you some cash you need to pony up. If you're gonna go on hiatus to Africa for three months, send him his money back and tell him to find another way.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2005, 01:52 AM
whottt, I think he was talking to me and TPark and our constant cussing each other out

I was, and I was addressing the general mood in here as well. So I guess it's actually yes to both of you.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:52 AM
whottt, Nazr does not deserve a roster spot, that is all I am saying.

Marks has more game right now, and Nazr needs a training camp to get better.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Shoog, we will be playing Dallas in rd 3 with HCA, so don't worry about it
So, you're predicting another SA-Dallas WCF this year?

Interesting.

Honestly, the only teams for me that would be a surprise in the WCF are Memphis, Sacramento, and maybe Denver. Seattle is not playing well now, but if they get their big men back will be as tough as anyone.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:53 AM
If Jim sent you some cash you need to pony up

I never took any cash from Jim, WTF is he telling you.

He never sent me a goddamn cent.

I told him back in the middle of february id get him and some others Ginobili jerseys but wouldnt be able to ship till the middle of april.

Now hes going apeshit on me cause i havent sent them.

Thats the fuckin truth.

I dont want his money, thats only Duff thats stealing his money.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Man Tpark, what the fuck is your deal? If Jim sent you some cash you need to pony up. If you're gonna go on hiatus to Africa for three months, send him his money back and tell him to find another way.

I did not send him cash
I made a domation of $20 to Breast cancer and I offered to send him the $30 for the jersy, which he said was his cost.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:54 AM
I actually thought Nazr played well when he was in the game tonight...he did blow a dunk but his D actually looked pretty good to me

Nazr was great in the 2nd quarter and part of the reason the team made the run to cut it to double digits from 18.

But got no run in the second half, WTF.

Hell get plenty of run tommarow night thats for sure.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:55 AM
I offered to send him the $30 for the jersy, which he said was his cost.

wich i turned down saying it wasnt needed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
I like the idea of Nazr on the playoff roster because I like the idea of 6 more fouls for either of the potential NBA Finals front courts (Detroit or Miami).

I also like the idea of someone big you can send in if we run into a Seattle with its thug frontline to respond in kind.

Jimcs50
Duff is not stealing money

He borrowed money and he will pay me back when he can.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 01:57 AM
I like the idea of Nazr on the playoff roster because I like the idea of 6 more fouls for either of the potential NBA Finals front courts (Detroit or Miami).

I also like the idea of someone big you can send in if we run into a Seattle with its thug frontline to respond in kind.

Marks can foul Shaq too, but also can actually shoot and bring Shaq away from the basket

T Park

nazr is a bad ass so I dont doubt he will.

His D looked good tongiht, so I thought that wouldve earned him more PT, maybe tommarow who knows.

Ed Helicopter Jones

T Park, I think the makers of Prozac have a wing dedicated in your honor in their manufacturing facility.

Does Eli Lilly send you a Birthday/Thank You card every year for single-handedly keeping them in business?

You take this stuff too seriously homeboy.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:58 AM
can actualy shoot

I hear all about Marks being a shooter, and he never makes a jump shot when it matters, so I call BS on that.

Jimcs50
nazr is a bad ass so I dont doubt he will.

His D looked good tongiht, so I thought that wouldve earned him more PT, maybe tommarow who knows.

You bet your sweet ass he will play tomorrow, we have nobody else

Hope Rasho is ok, but he will probably misss at least a day or two

T Park
You take this stuff too seriously homeboy.

Your focusin on the wrong homeboy.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:00 AM
I hear all about Marks being a shooter, and he never makes a jump shot when it matters, so I call BS on that.

well, all the Spurs including Sean say he is an awesome shooter so I think he needs to just get his confidence and then he will be good at it when it counts too

T Park
04-10-2005, 02:01 AM
wait wait.

Why should we wait on this guy hes been around the damn team for 2 full years.

Mohammed has been around for 5 weeks.

No one else sees the hypocrisy in this BS?

T Park
04-10-2005, 02:02 AM
well, all the Spurs including Sean say he is an awesome shooter

practice and the games are two different things.

If practice ever meant anything Felton Spencer wouldve been an all star.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2005, 02:02 AM
Jim, am I the only person you haven't sent money to? :D

And whottt, I'm happy.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:03 AM
wait wait.

Why should we wait on this guy hes been around the damn team for 2 full years.

Mohammed has been around for 5 weeks.

No one else sees the hypocrisy in this BS?

Because the TEAM has never seen Nazr play well, and they have NO confidence in him, that is why.

Marks is well like by the players, it is all too obvious.

whottt
04-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Jim still owes me 5$ bucks from that bet he lost when he said Unseld was the only guy to win MVP and ROY...

He claims it wasn't for $$ now.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Well, I will leave it up to Pop

Right now, I do not see good reason to put Nazr in playoffs

ChumpDumper
04-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Jim still owes me 5$ bucks from that bet he lost when he said Unseld was the only guy to win MVP and ROY...

He claims it wasn't for $$ now.:D

T Park
04-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Because the TEAM has never seen Nazr play well

You know this how???

I personally watched this guy go one on one with Jermaine Oneal matching him point for point rebound for rebound block for block.

This kid has game, his injury PT and inexperience with the playbook are holding him back big time.

Your hate is blinding you to the facts.

Theres a reason a guy like Marks couldnt get off IR for the Heat PRE D Wade and Shaq.

Jimcs50

He claims it wasn't for $$ now.

It was a drink...not $5

I told you that I will buy you drinks when I see you in SA.

Sequ asked you to join us in golf and you could have had drinks then, but noooooo, you did not want to come....so tough shit.

:)

ggoose25
wont the dilemma between Marks or Nazr be moot if D. Brown is a no go?

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:08 AM
I do not hate Nazr, I do not hate any player including opponents, you never ever see me sauying I hate anyone. I am going by what Kori said the other night and that is the Players have no confidence in him and blow him off.

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:09 AM
wont the dilemma between Marks or Nazr be moot if D. Brown is a no go?

I think they will carry the extra bigs, do to the weakness of Rasho's and TD's ankles

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:11 AM
TD
TP
Manu
Bowen
Rasho

Barry
Mass
Horry
Brown
Robinson
Beno
Marks

davi78239
04-10-2005, 02:12 AM
what's the season series record between Houston and Phoenix out of curiosity?

Jimcs50
04-10-2005, 02:14 AM
what's the season series record between Houston and Phoenix out of curiosity?

2-2

PopHater
04-10-2005, 02:40 AM
TD
TP
Manu
Bowen
Rasho

Barry
Mass
Horry
Brown
Robinson
Beno
Marks

Are you kidding me?!?!?! You want to put Glenn (I haven't played ball for over a year) Robinson on the roster before Nazr? And you say you're not hating on any player?

I'll give you all one reason to have Nazr over Marks. Nazr was a starting center on another team.

I'll give you another reason. Nazr is avg 7.3 rbs and 1.3 blks ahile Marks is 2.1 rbs and .5 blks. We don't need more scoring we need rebounds

Tek_XX
04-10-2005, 02:51 AM
Nazr blows, i'd go with Marks, who though has not proven he can shoot, aparently he can which could help against shaq.

san antonio spurs
04-10-2005, 03:18 AM
I'd say few things,
can Jim gimme some money, since he's so generous :lol
as what ya'll sayin' concerning the Nazr and Marks dilemma, one is a former starter and the other is a IR guy. No matter how much hustle he's given us, he won't make the playoff roster before Nazr, all the guys sayin' this are hallucinating.
I REALLY like Marks, but since we can only take 12guys, sorry :depressed
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Mavs Troll Mulvany
04-10-2005, 03:50 AM
I wonder what it's like to not know who's on your playoff roster because your bench sucks. That's basically what you're all admitting. Hah.

TheWriter
04-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Damn... ban this fucker. Seriously.