PDA

View Full Version : Farve?

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 01:16 PM
haha i hate talking about this man....

but rumor is still he wants to come back , he just didnt want to do training camp....gotta love the ongoing drama with mr farve

J.T.
08-17-2009, 01:24 PM
haha i hate talking about this man....

but rumor is still he wants to come back , he just didnt want to do training camp....gotta love the ongoing drama with mr farve

Training camp is your bread and butter. No training camp for Manning cost the Colts a division title last year. Any team would be stupid to take Favre before Week 1.

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 01:38 PM
farve was saying it really bugged him last year having to stay in dorms and live in a run down place for weeks.....

i agree that training camp is make or break....if you dont want to do all the things asked of you as a nfl player than u shoudlnt play

stay retired old man

jack sommerset
08-17-2009, 02:03 PM
This story won't die :lol

Alonzo Harris
08-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Motherfucker, didn't you know.

The v comes before the r The v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the rThe v comes before the r

Dr Cox
08-17-2009, 03:14 PM
i didnt know...sry